Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#11 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (4)
diana p.
diana p.

I use this dish soap al the time. Not only does it clean my dishes very well, it also leaves my hands feeling amazing
Tonya A.
Tonya A.

This is my second choice dish soap if I'm being honest. It's affordable and I grab it when I can't find my favorite.
Stacy H.
Stacy H.
St George , UT

The smell of the Palmolove Original is unlike any other. It's my favorite! And the bright green just makes me happy.
Where do I start it smells really good, plus it protects and softens you hands. It cleans off stains really nice too
HELEN M.
HELEN M.
Syracuse, NY

I've used it for years, love it,it's very thick and concentrated . I like the scent It gets the dishes clean.Walmart
Kenya S.
Kenya S.
Mission, TX

I use this one, but sometimes it doesn't do a very good job. It doesn't take off the oil that very well from my pans
Kandace C.
Kandace C.
Spring Grove,Pa.

My grandma used Palmolive and I like it a lot .A little goes a very long way which I really like about this product.
Bita M.
Bita M.

My family and I have been using this original formula for years. It smells mildly fresh and cleans 100% of the time.
Dio E.
Dio E.
Phoenix, AZ

I like this one the best, it gets the job done and leaves my hands smelling good after a long line of dirty dishes.
Tammy D.
Tammy D.
Piedmont, AL

I love the smell, it's very effective, great at cutting grease, and love the availability, it's very cost effective

Join Now