Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#9 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (7)
Uyen N.
Uyen N.
Port arthur, TX
Main brand I use & scent. Others besides dawn that leaves a smell or soap taste like on containers.
Eva C.
Eva C.
Fontana, CA
Gotta love the original dish liquid. Never makes my hands feel rough, and really gets the job done.
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Cantonment, FL
Its a very concentrated dish soap. And I use it all the time .I recommend this product to others .
Lu C.
Lu C.
I've used this a couple of times, but the smell bothers me a bit, so I don't really buy this often
Lily P.
Lily P.
Homestead, FL
All time favorite! Cuts right through grease with just one wipe! Leaves dishes so fresh and clean!
Kaleen K.
Kaleen K.
My family has used this for decades. It smells so good. It will make awesome bubbles for kids too!
Iryna B.
Iryna B.
Brooklyn , Ny
I always buy this over and over again. This is the best washing dishes soap that is on the market.
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Browerville, MN
Oct. 29, 2016, 6:13 a.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid
Cleans without drying out my hads snd smells great to but dnt leave greasy residue amazing product
Shannon W.
Shannon W.
Gets my dishes clean, and doesn't have an overbearing scent. Another plus, little goes a long way!
Cindy R.
Cindy R.
I use this product everyday to wash my dishes and its good i like how it doesn't dry my hands alot
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?