BY PALMOLIVE #35 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Jenny R.
Florence, NJ
No grease is left on my dishes!!!! Whatever doesn't fit in my dishwasher I wash on my sink and I can say that this product makes my job so much easier!!!!
Desiree C.
Chattanooga, TN
Palmolive! Takes me back to my childhood! It really does live up to its promise of being tough on grease but gentle on your hands! Won't use anything else!
Daisy M.
Beloit, WI
Great product. Love the way it smells. When I buy other detergent I have to keep putting more and more on the sponge. With this one I don't use as much.
cathy h.
Machesney Pk, IL
This product has been in our family for many years. I can remember as a little girl my mom using this product and to this day its a favorite in our home.
Raquel P.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Standard in my home. I buy the biggest size k can get my hands on because not only is this great on dishes-it's also great on clothing stains! Who knew?
Marisela O.
Cleans my dishes fast and takes the grease off right away. No extra scrubbing needed. Love that my kids don't complain when they have to wash dishes lol
valeria p.
Sunrise, FL
Been using it for years but it doesnt make that much foam. Since its not that strong it washes away faster and you end up adding more soap to the sponge.
Christy R.
Atlanta, GA
I actually tried this for the first time a few months ago. And it's amazing šŸ˜‰ the scent is great. Don't need a lot and cleans better than others I used.
Kelly N.
Olyphant, PA
Just a drop of this goes very far and cuts through grease easily. It's not harsh, I don't need to wear gloves while washing my dishes and isn't expensive
Savannah B.
Hanford, CA
This original dish soap will always be on my kitchen counter. No need for anything more fancy because this WORKS! Scent is perfect. Price is even better!
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?