BY PALMOLIVE #72 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml. see more...

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Melodie S.
Dallas, TX
Works well, smells good. I always buy this dish soap from the store. Doesn't dry out my hands!
Alyson A.
No complaints ! Gets my dishes clean without any sort of hassle. And you can buy it anywhere !
Adriana M.
Humble, TX
Good smell, and strong cleaner. Would not not buy other brand as this pretty much is the best
Pam W.
Love the way that palmolive ultra original cleans the grease off my dishes. Just right price.
Lynnette l.
Philadelphia, PA
Palmolive is a great dish soap. it gets dishes and pots really clean and cuts through grease
Amanda C.
Copperas Cove, TX
I like this soap it smells good and is affordable and it can easily be found anywhere you go
Whitney C.
Saint Albans, WV
This is my go-to dish washing liquid I love that cleans gets all the stains and nastyness up
Victoria V.
Doesn't get too soapy and bubbly but does the job, we use this brand at home and at grandmas
Sheila B.
Phoenix, AZ
Palmolive is a great soap that cuts through the grease and oil and I do not have to use much
Susan C.
Chapel Hill, TN
I've used palmolive for years and love the way it lathers when cleaning, never lets me down.
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?