Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#5 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (7)
rebecca p.
rebecca p.

YOU ONLY TO USE A FEW DROPS OF SOAP TO WASH YOUR DISHES SO THATS WHY I USE PALMOLIVE AND ONLY PALMOLIVE TO WASH MY DISHES
Sophia G.
Sophia G.
W Valley City, UT

This dish soap works great to get those tough grease off your dish wear! It also doesn't dry out my hands which is great
Michelle c.
Michelle c.
Novi, MI

I love the original smell of this dish soap. It reminds me of growing up and helping my mom and grandma with the dishes.
mandy m.
mandy m.

Thers only a couple dish soaps i can use that dont make my hands dreak out in a rash or dry out. And this is one of them
Christy G.
Christy G.

I give this dish wash soap 5 stars like the way it smells and keeps your hands soft takes off grease from pans and pots.
Nikki H.
Nikki H.

Palmolive is a great dish liquid for any use. it cuts grease very well and has a nice smell. it would work with any mess
Liz M.
Liz M.
Central Falls, RI

Favorite dish washer, affordable and it does the god, I also use Palmolive for stain removal prior to doing the laundry.
Kourtney V.
Kourtney V.

Not my typical dish liquid, but I used it a couple of times. It's not concentrated enough for me. I prefer Dawn or Gain.
Angela F.
Angela F.

I love the original scent plus the fact that it works well on my dishes. Good product for everyday kitchenware cleaning.
Sharon J.
Sharon J.
Maxton, NC

I love how this dish washing liquid holds its lather. It is also a great price. It will not go wrong with this purchase.
Fyn K.
Fyn K.

Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?