Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#9 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (7)
Sara S.
Sara S.
I love this dish soaps ha many delicious scents which makes me love scrubbing and cleaning my dishes
Tiffany D.
Tiffany D.
Hacienda Heights, CA
Jan. 2, 2017, 3:26 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid
I love that this soap is super concentrated and you only need a very small amount to wash the dishes
Susieq S.
Susieq S.
Huntington Beach, CA
Works gret oncutting grease off glass baking dishes and pots and pans. even better when left soaking
Michelle Vanities C.
Michelle Vanities C.
Mission, TX
Nov. 17, 2016, 1:45 a.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid
i always use this dishwashing soap i love it removes all grease from dishes leaving them super clean
Eva C.
Eva C.
Fontana, CA
Gotta love the original dish liquid. Never makes my hands feel rough, and really gets the job done.
Ronni S.
Ronni S.
Cheyenne, WY
I love this stuff. It makes everything very clean and smells great. You can't beat the price either
Uyen N.
Uyen N.
Port arthur, TX
Main brand I use & scent. Others besides dawn that leaves a smell or soap taste like on containers.
Casey A.
Casey A.
This soap definitely washes dishes very well. It has a very nice scent and even leave my hand soft.
Annie M.
Annie M.
Love how this dish soap is thicker and not watery. It lasts me longer and leaves my dishes cleaner.
angel s.
angel s.
Riverview, FL
Recommend this product it does the job really good n it smells great it really breaks down the food
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?