BY PALMOLIVE #29 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml. see more...

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Devin H.
Berkley, MI
I love the scent and the dishes seem to always be clean after using. The Grease and oil tends to come right off. Also has other great uses around the house
Jenny R.
Florence, NJ
No grease is left on my dishes!!!! Whatever doesn't fit in my dishwasher I wash on my sink and I can say that this product makes my job so much easier!!!!
Karla M.
Lawrenceville, GA
Palmolive it's great. It's a multi use I don't used it just to clean my dishes but to clean more things in my kitchen! It smells awesome, and it last long.
Desiree C.
Chattanooga, TN
Palmolive! Takes me back to my childhood! It really does live up to its promise of being tough on grease but gentle on your hands! Won't use anything else!
Carrie K.
To me Palmolive is my favorite dishwashing liquid. It cuts grease and it is gentle on your hands. The concentrate is awesome because you use less product.
Susie P.
Placentia , CA
Can't go wrong with the OG Palmolive! I use this to hand wash dishes as well as an additive to other cleaning supplies to clean floors and other surfaces.
Rosa S.
montevallo, AL
Lo uso con mucha frecuencia lo único que no me gusta es que si lo quiero usar para arrancar la grasa de mis baños, no.lo puedo con inseguridad con nada más
Jennifer A.
St Joseph, MI
I love the smell of this. It works well on many things besides just dishes. I haven't tried it on pots and pans so I can't say if it works well on grease.
Raquel P.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Standard in my home. I buy the biggest size k can get my hands on because not only is this great on dishes-it's also great on clothing stains! Who knew?
Marisela O.
Cleans my dishes fast and takes the grease off right away. No extra scrubbing needed. Love that my kids don't complain when they have to wash dishes lol
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?