BY PALMOLIVE #69 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml. see more...

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?4 Answers
Raquel P.
Bronx, NY
Standard in my home. I buy the biggest size k can get my hands on because not only is this great on dishes-it's also great on clothing stains! Who knew?
Daisy M.
Beloit, WI
Great product. Love the way it smells. When I buy other detergent I have to keep putting more and more on the sponge. With this one I don't use as much.
Savannah B.
Hanford, CA
This original dish soap will always be on my kitchen counter. No need for anything more fancy because this WORKS! Scent is perfect. Price is even better!
Bianca L.
Kennewick, WA
The original and the only dish liquid soap I use to wash my dishes! I love the smell and love how it cleans my dishes. The price is very very good too!
abbi m.
Fort Myers, FL
Cleans very well and smells good too. I prefer dawn over Palmolive but it was a good product. I bought it at dollar general and it wasn't very pricey.
Miranee O.
Palisades Pk, NJ
I love when I'm washing the dishes and it just cuts right thru all the grease! It works amazing and doesn't leave the dishes feeling sticky or unclean
Silvia R.
Sacramento, CA
Love the smell and how soft your hands will be with it after also you don't need much to make a batch and leaves dishes smelling fresh and grease free
Jennifer M.
I like not having to use a lot of soap when washing dishes. It's also nice when you don't have to keep more soap on the sponge every it couple seconds.
Lauren K.
Not as effective as Dawn at removing grease, but it does the job pretty well. Sometimes the smell bothers me, but all and all its a great dish liquid.
Lisa K.
Not my favorite dish soap by it does the job. There's not much scent to it. It's cheap but it does cut down grease and works for cleaning my Tupperware
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?