Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#8 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (5)
Adriana R.
Adriana R.
Cutler Bay, FL

This is a classic product that I have bought for years. I bought another brand and was disappointed. This takes out scum/stains very easily.
Sophia U.
Sophia U.
Durham, NC

This is the best dish washing soap, i've tried a couple but I just feel that this works best and leaves a somewhat good aroma on the dishes.
Lynn B.
Lynn B.
Virginia Beach, VA

This soap is thick and really cuts through grease and softens baked on food easily. It works hard on cleaning dishes but is easy on my hands
Charlyn C.
Charlyn C.
Desert Hot Springs, CA

Smells great. Feels great on the hands. I've been using this dish soap since I was really small when my mom showed me how to wash the dishes
Itzel T.
Itzel T.
Santa Rosa, CA

I love the smell of this soap and it's excellent for cleaning up dishes that aren't too greasy or messy but for the big stuff I prefer Dawn.
Guadalupe M.
Guadalupe M.
tampico

I use them a lot to do my cleaning at home and without them I could not do better
And apart they are very easy to get and nothing expensive
Richelle J.
Richelle J.
Clemmons, NC

Works good and great value. Never can go wrong with that! Only thing is it can leave your hands dried out, especially in the winter months.
Lori M.
Lori M.

Palmolive works great in my kitchen. It doesn't matter if you are washing fine stemware or greasy pots & pans...it always does a great job.
Laura H.
Laura H.
Brooks, GA

The only dish liquid I'll use. It's the only one that doesn't smell gross to me and it's easy to wash off of my hands without ruining them.
Brenda A.
Brenda A.
Soledad, CA

This soap jas great consistancy and the smell is not too overwhelming whhich makes my sensitive nose so happy. love it and super affordable

Join Now