Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#8 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (6)
Christine D.
Christine D.
Sayreville, NJ

Best Dish liquid I have found.
Cuts through grease and doesn't leave residue. Leaves hands soft and smelling nice too.
Tatyanna B.
Tatyanna B.
Aurora, CO

Smells good. Very gentle on sensitive skin and isn't very drying. Only problem it doesn't break down grease that well.
Holly L.
Holly L.
Fruitland, UT

This is my favorite dish soap! Not only does it clean your dishes amazingly, it leaves your hands feeling silky smooth
Kathy G.
Kathy G.
San Francisco, CA

We use this to wash our dishes. It is affordable and gets the job done. It does a great job of cutting through grease.
Tia H.
Tia H.

Gets stains off of dishes, no scrubbing required. We also love the original because the scent is not too overpowering.
Olga C.
Olga C.
Normal, IL

Used this soap my whole life! It last pretty long and also makes my dishes clean with out having to use too much soap!
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Morgantown, WV

This soap works well. I always go with the original scent because I feel like it lathers Better than the other scents.
Stephanie N.
Stephanie N.

I think this is one of the more concentrated dish soaps out there that really get the grease off your dishes and pans.
Julie W.
Julie W.
Gallipolis, OH

Love the original formula. It smells great and works even better!! My dishes are always clean after using this product
RA S.
RA S.

Does exactly as secreted and described and overall good for your money.

Doubles in our house as bathwash for the dog.

Join Now