Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#3 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (7)
Sofia G.
Sofia G.
Las Vegas, NV

It does its job of cleaning the dishes but I feel its not as tough on grease as dawn is but it does work pretty well.
Marisa P.
Marisa P.
Pittsburgh, PA

My usual go to soap. It does a good job of removing stains and grease. It lathers well and doesn't irritate my hands.
Mallory E.
Mallory E.
Flint, MI

The concentrated is the best! It lasts so long and you barely have to use any! The price is reasonable along with it.
Kandace C.
Kandace C.
Spring Grove,Pa.

My grandma used Palmolive and I like it a lot .A little goes a very long way which I really like about this product.
Bita M.
Bita M.

My family and I have been using this original formula for years. It smells mildly fresh and cleans 100% of the time.
Kenya S.
Kenya S.
Mission, TX

I use this one, but sometimes it doesn't do a very good job. It doesn't take off the oil that very well from my pans
HELEN M.
HELEN M.
Syracuse, NY

I've used it for years, love it,it's very thick and concentrated . I like the scent It gets the dishes clean.Walmart
Tahere M.
Tahere M.
Pasco, WA

This is a really good dish soap to wash your dishes with. Leaves them clean and doesnt leace any soap residue behind
Viviana A.
Viviana A.

It cuts through the grease and yet is sensitive enough for the plates. This is my second favorite soap. I recommend.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Patterson

I really like to use this for washing dishes all the time it smells good and cleans them really well with no problem

Join Now