BY PALMOLIVE #36 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml. see more...

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Tiffany D.
Tiffany D.
Hacienda Heights, CA
I love that this soap is super concentrated and you only need a very small amount to wash the dishes
Susieq S.
Susieq S.
Huntington Beach, CA
Works gret oncutting grease off glass baking dishes and pots and pans. even better when left soaking
Terrion C.
Terrion C.
Waxhaw, NC
I'm not really picky with the scent of the sap, as long as my dishes get cleaned then I am satisfied
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Inglewood, CA
Love this dish soap. I use it on a daily basis to clean my dishes. Leaves my dishes clean and shiny.
Ronni S.
Ronni S.
Cheyenne, WY
I love this stuff. It makes everything very clean and smells great. You can't beat the price either
Katelyn K.
Katelyn K.
Works well on hard to get out food. Cleans dishes very well and leaves them almost sparkling clean.
Eva C.
Eva C.
Fontana, CA
Gotta love the original dish liquid. Never makes my hands feel rough, and really gets the job done.
Casey A.
Casey A.
This soap definitely washes dishes very well. It has a very nice scent and even leave my hand soft.
angel s.
angel s.
Riverview, FL
Recommend this product it does the job really good n it smells great it really breaks down the food
Deepali J.
Deepali J.
Love the scent, this takes me back to my first apartment here in the US.. does a fab job.. love it!
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?