Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#3 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (7)
Carina Q.
Carina Q.
San Antonio, TX

Leaves my dishes so clean! Love the smell as well, not too strong. Do not need a lot each wash so last for a good time.
Emily F.
Emily F.

I really like this dish soap! Always seem to get it for really cheap too and I'm always seeing coupons for this product
Adrian M.
Adrian M.
Larksville, PA

It's great to clean those dishes and the best part is that it doesn't dry out your hands. My hands come out super soft!
Holly L.
Holly L.
Fruitland, UT

This is my favorite dish soap! Not only does it clean your dishes amazingly, it leaves your hands feeling silky smooth
Kathy G.
Kathy G.
San Francisco, CA

We use this to wash our dishes. It is affordable and gets the job done. It does a great job of cutting through grease.
Stephanie N.
Stephanie N.

I think this is one of the more concentrated dish soaps out there that really get the grease off your dishes and pans.
Elyse S.
Elyse S.
San Antonio, TX

I prefer the original. Its never let me down before and you dont need alot to do a load of dishes either. Its my go to
Olga C.
Olga C.
Normal, IL

Used this soap my whole life! It last pretty long and also makes my dishes clean with out having to use too much soap!
Julie W.
Julie W.
Gallipolis, OH

Love the original formula. It smells great and works even better!! My dishes are always clean after using this product
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Morgantown, WV

This soap works well. I always go with the original scent because I feel like it lathers Better than the other scents.

Join Now