Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#11 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (4)
This is a gteat dish soap , it does the job and leaves the dishes with a nice sent but also leaves your hands kind of dry
Emily K.
Emily K.
Muskego, WI

Love it! Not greasy and cleans the dishes very well when paired with a tough sponge. Also makes my hands feel very clean!
Idra C.
Idra C.
San Antonio, TX

Has a good scent to it. Other than that not my favorite fish liquid product at all. I do not recommend this one to anyone
Yanira C.
Yanira C.
Brownsville

Love love this stuff a little goes a very long way n awesome on tough grease on any type of dish. A plus it smells great.
Alison E.
Alison E.

Great product. Leaves my dishes nice and clean. Doesn't have a strong or overpowering smell. The smell is soft and sweet.
rebecca p.
rebecca p.

YOU ONLY TO USE A FEW DROPS OF SOAP TO WASH YOUR DISHES SO THATS WHY I USE PALMOLIVE AND ONLY PALMOLIVE TO WASH MY DISHES
Libby M.
Libby M.
Knoxville, TN

Palmolive is a great dish liquid that can be counted on to clean all kitchen surfaces and leave your hands nice and soft.
Shayna P.
Shayna P.

I use this product and its quite good. It gets the job done, but I don't like the smell as I got sick of it after a while
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Katy, TX

I like the way it helps take the grease off! It takes all it has to in moments i dont hastle to clean my dishes anymore.
Ari R.
Ari R.

Probably won't ever buy again. I feel like it doesn't clean dishes properly and doesn't last long when applied to sponge

Join Now