BY PALMOLIVE #41 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml. see more...

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Cassandra G.
Cassandra G.
Valdosta, GA
Gets the job done. Doesn't leave your dishes greasy. They also dry quickly I noticed using Palmolive.
Mairani R.
Mairani R.
Bronx, NY
Removes all and any residue, does not leave your hand feeling dry or oiled after frying any porkchops
Nastassja G.
Nastassja G.
Miami
It does not damage the dishes. Removes stains, its formula is not as intense on contact with the skin
Anactacia K.
Anactacia K.
Andalusia, AL
A little bit goes a long way! Gets the dishes clean and it's a great price. Use multiple times a day.
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Hesperia, CA
Such a good cleaner with a great smell but I heard that they destroy a lot of forest just to make them
Jess T.
Jess T.
Hobbs, NM
Palmolive dish soap is such a historical family item in my family it was the soap my grandmother used
Bruna S.
Bruna S.
Atlanta, GA
It's a amazing product. I love it. It's very very good and makes a excellent cleaning on my dishes .
Michelle Vanities C.
Michelle Vanities C.
Mission, TX
i always use this dishwashing soap i love it removes all grease from dishes leaving them super clean
Sara S.
Sara S.
I love this dish soaps ha many delicious scents which makes me love scrubbing and cleaning my dishes
Kely M.
Kely M.
San Jose, CA
We have used this in my household for years. It's a great soap for dishes the might have sticky food
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?