BY PALMOLIVE #13 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml. see more...

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?3 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...*
Anactacia K.
Anactacia K.
red level, AL
A little bit goes a long way! Gets the dishes clean and it's a great price. Use multiple times a day.
Mairani R.
Mairani R.
Bronx, NY
Removes all and any residue, does not leave your hand feeling dry or oiled after frying any porkchops
MAYE J.
MAYE J.
Tiene un nivel medio en quita grasa la verdad con este jabon lavo hasta 2 o 3 veces las platos grasos
Cassandra G.
Cassandra G.
Valdosta, GA
Gets the job done. Doesn't leave your dishes greasy. They also dry quickly I noticed using Palmolive.
Aubrey S.
Aubrey S.
Franklin, TN
Smells good. Works good. Nothing special. The price is nice. Not too pricey for the value. I like it.
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Hesperia, CA
Such a good cleaner with a great smell but I heard that they destroy a lot of forest just to make them
Kely M.
Kely M.
San Jose, CA
We have used this in my household for years. It's a great soap for dishes the might have sticky food
Bruna S.
Bruna S.
Atlanta, GA
It's a amazing product. I love it. It's very very good and makes a excellent cleaning on my dishes .
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Inglewood, CA
Love this dish soap. I use it on a daily basis to clean my dishes. Leaves my dishes clean and shiny.
Sara S.
Sara S.
I love this dish soaps ha many delicious scents which makes me love scrubbing and cleaning my dishes
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?