BY PALMOLIVE #32 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml. see more...

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
crystal c.
I love using this product to clean my makeup brushes & I love it! It's not drying and it removes all the dirt and oil from my brushes. It's really cheap too!
L. D.
I usually find this soap in hotels that have kitchens, not sure why because it doesn't clean well, has a weird odor to it.I would never buy this soap @ home.
Susie P.
Placentia , CA
Can't go wrong with the OG Palmolive! I use this to hand wash dishes as well as an additive to other cleaning supplies to clean floors and other surfaces.
Desiree C.
Chattanooga, TN
Palmolive! Takes me back to my childhood! It really does live up to its promise of being tough on grease but gentle on your hands! Won't use anything else!
Rosa S.
montevallo, AL
Lo uso con mucha frecuencia lo único que no me gusta es que si lo quiero usar para arrancar la grasa de mis baños, no.lo puedo con inseguridad con nada más
Jenny R.
Florence, NJ
No grease is left on my dishes!!!! Whatever doesn't fit in my dishwasher I wash on my sink and I can say that this product makes my job so much easier!!!!
Carrie K.
To me Palmolive is my favorite dishwashing liquid. It cuts grease and it is gentle on your hands. The concentrate is awesome because you use less product.
Morgan E.
Holly hill, FL
Love this stuff!!! I even like the way it smells. Cleans dishes nicely and manages to really do a fine job washing off tough food stains. Highly reccomend
Devin H.
Berkley, MI
I love the scent and the dishes seem to always be clean after using. The Grease and oil tends to come right off. Also has other great uses around the house
Karla M.
Lawrenceville, GA
Palmolive it's great. It's a multi use I don't used it just to clean my dishes but to clean more things in my kitchen! It smells awesome, and it last long.
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?