Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#5 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (7)
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
huachuca city, az

I but this product when I'm short on money. its usually the cheaper one and get the job done when needed. the smell is great
Yeigly P.
Yeigly P.
Kissimmee, FL

Es concentrado y jabonoso elimina la grasa y como si fuera poco cuida mis manos... no tengo nada mas que decir es excelente
Livy A.
Livy A.

This is the best dish detergent in my opinion. Gets your dishes clean and smells great. Affordably priced and just awesome!
Mimi R.
Mimi R.

This is is a dish soap we're constantly
Using in the house. Usually buy it at Walmart or target or pick n sabe. Good
Value.
Mellissa P.
Mellissa P.
Staten Island, NY

The absolute best dish washing soap EVERRRR I love this stuff so much lol I want nothing else but this soap in my kitchen 😆
Reeva S.
Reeva S.

I usually purchase Palmolive or Dawn. Whatever happens to be on sale. This dish soap works
well and has a nice scent to it!
Sherry L.
Sherry L.

This product from Palmolive is great to clean just about any mess. Especially with a toddler, she is always making messes.
Culture S.
Culture S.

This has been in my family for years and now I use it for my family. Cuts right through grease and keeps our dishes clean!
Julie Z.
Julie Z.

It works. Cuts grease. Gets the dishes clean. You can find it anywhere and it's affordable. Always coupons somewhere, too.
Jaqueline M.
Jaqueline M.

I didn't really like this product because it dried out my hands and i had to use to much product. However it is very cheap.
Fyn K.
Fyn K.

Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?