Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#9 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (7)
Topacio G.
Topacio G.
San Antonio, TX
This will always be my go to dish soap. I've tried others and I always go back to this. It just works.
narciza g.
narciza g.
Woodbridge, VA
Very thick and good. Smell great and cannot really replace with another product. I would buy it again.
Kennedy W.
Kennedy W.
Lenoir, NC
This actually does work amazingly and I love it it has a very refreshing smell and it works very great
Hazel J.
Hazel J.
Perris, CA
This liquid soap works amazing especially with it being a super cheep price . Worth the money a tons !
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Florissant, MO
Nov. 12, 2016, 9:49 a.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid
Great product cut grease don't need a lot to clean your dishes good price lots of great scent.love it.
Emily D.
Emily D.
Nov. 22, 2016, 11:01 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid
Can regularly find on sale for a decent price! Effective....gets the job done! A little watery though.
Mirelys E.
Mirelys E.
Philadelphia, PA
This product is the best I use it on my hands my dishes and counters I prefer this over any dish soap
MAYE J.
MAYE J.
Tiene un nivel medio en quita grasa la verdad con este jabon lavo hasta 2 o 3 veces las platos grasos
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Waukesha , Wi
Tried and true over the years. No matter what new and exciting brand I try I always go back to this!!
Jess T.
Jess T.
Hobbs, NM
Palmolive dish soap is such a historical family item in my family it was the soap my grandmother used
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?