BY PALMOLIVE #29 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml. see more...

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Arlene L.
Nanticoke, PA
Palmolive is pretty much my last choice for dish soap. It always leaves a film on my dishes that takes forever to rinse off. It also leaves a film in my sink.
Robin C.
Bronx, NY
Always can count on Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid for lasting a long time,getting my dishes,pots and pans clean and keeping my hands soft.
Anita B.
Elizabeth City, NC
BEEN USING IT FOR YEAR AND GET MY DISHES CLEAN..KEEP STOCKPILE OF THOSE WHEN THEY ARE ON SALE FOR 99 CENT.. UAUALLY BUY IT AT DRUG STORE LIKE WALGREENS OR CVS
Jo W.
Philadelphia, PA
Solid dish soap, does it's job. Smell is fine, but not my favorite. However, I can't really smell it unless I'm trying, so the smell isn't much of a big deal.
When using this soap i really feel like im cleaning my dishes. The texture is so thick which i like because its an easy to spread product. Alot goes a long way
Jacqueline C.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
It get the dishes clean, but my hands are still as rough as ever. I honest think they are just like other dish liquids, nothing new and nothing revolutionary.
Magda A.
Bakersfield , CA
I love this product!!! You dont need alot to clean your dishes. A little goes a long way. It smells super clean and it leaves my dishes super clean as well.
Tempestt W.
Glennville, GA
My favorite dish liquid. I buy it 85% of the time. It really does cut on grease. It keeps my dishes clean. I love it. I'd recommend it to anyone. It's great.
Delicia S.
Gainesville, FL
I love how sudsy this dish soap is and how clean my dishes are once they dry. This dish soap does not leave any kind of residue on the plate and it's great.
Shannon H.
Gulfport, MS
Best dish soap for greasy stuck on food. Does not take a lot of product to clean dishes, however it is a little pricey compared to equally effective brands.
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?