BY PALMOLIVE #55 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml. see more...

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Kate B.
I haven't used this dish soap quite recently but I used to buy it alot. I liked the smell of it and it cleaned dishes like it was suppose to. No complaints.
Giavonna S.
Brooklyn, NY
The dishes are easy to clean and the grease comes off very quickly. The dishwasher detergent leaves a subtle scent to the users fingers and keep them smooth.
Shannon H.
Gulfport, MS
Best dish soap for greasy stuck on food. Does not take a lot of product to clean dishes, however it is a little pricey compared to equally effective brands.
Magda A.
Bakersfield , CA
I love this product!!! You dont need alot to clean your dishes. A little goes a long way. It smells super clean and it leaves my dishes super clean as well.
Tempestt W.
Glennville, GA
My favorite dish liquid. I buy it 85% of the time. It really does cut on grease. It keeps my dishes clean. I love it. I'd recommend it to anyone. It's great.
Christina O.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Your sponge doesn't smell how it usually would with other dish soaps. It doesn't leave your hands rough, and it really gets down and gets rid of the grease
Rosa S.
montevallo, AL
Lo uso con mucha frecuencia lo único que no me gusta es que si lo quiero usar para arrancar la grasa de mis baños, no.lo puedo con inseguridad con nada más
Jennifer A.
St Joseph, MI
I love the smell of this. It works well on many things besides just dishes. I haven't tried it on pots and pans so I can't say if it works well on grease.
Susie P.
Placentia , CA
Can't go wrong with the OG Palmolive! I use this to hand wash dishes as well as an additive to other cleaning supplies to clean floors and other surfaces.
Devin H.
Berkley, MI
I love the scent and the dishes seem to always be clean after using. The Grease and oil tends to come right off. Also has other great uses around the house
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?