Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#8 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (6)
Libby M.
Libby M.
Knoxville, TN

Palmolive is a great dish liquid that can be counted on to clean all kitchen surfaces and leave your hands nice and soft.
Shayna P.
Shayna P.

I use this product and its quite good. It gets the job done, but I don't like the smell as I got sick of it after a while
Yanira C.
Yanira C.
Brownsville

Love love this stuff a little goes a very long way n awesome on tough grease on any type of dish. A plus it smells great.
H B.
H B.

Good soap. nice bubble formation. Gets the grease off of dishes. Leaves my hands feeling soft and smooth, not crazy dry.
Angela F.
Angela F.

I love the original scent plus the fact that it works well on my dishes. Good product for everyday kitchenware cleaning.
Michelle c.
Michelle c.
Livonia, MI

I love the original smell of this dish soap. It reminds me of growing up and helping my mom and grandma with the dishes.
Sharon J.
Sharon J.
Maxton, NC

I love how this dish washing liquid holds its lather. It is also a great price. It will not go wrong with this purchase.
Tabitha R.
Tabitha R.
Enfield, Ct

This stuff is great for cutting through hardened food and stains such as those from Wednesday night spaghetti dinners!!!
Mary Lou G.
Mary Lou G.

Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid is 'concentrated" Don't use to much, it seems the bubbles last forever
Sophia G.
Sophia G.
W Valley City, UT

This dish soap works great to get those tough grease off your dish wear! It also doesn't dry out my hands which is great

Join Now