BY PALMOLIVE #92 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra conce...4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Marely B.
Pharr, TX
This stuff gets the job done. I have used this for many years with no problems. It cuts through grease, it's very economical and my dishes always look spotless.
Mary W.
Presque Isle, ME
I still have to wash my dishes by hand and this is my favorite dish soap. A little goes a long way. I'm not sure how to describe the scent but I really like it.
Jo W.
Philadelphia, PA
Solid dish soap, does it's job. Smell is fine, but not my favorite. However, I can't really smell it unless I'm trying, so the smell isn't much of a big deal.
Arlene L.
Nanticoke, PA
Palmolive is pretty much my last choice for dish soap. It always leaves a film on my dishes that takes forever to rinse off. It also leaves a film in my sink.
Nicole H.
Toledo, OH
I like this because it works well and it smells good. It's so a big thing for me that dish soap doesn't dry your hands out and this does not dry your hands out
Brian V.
San Bernardino, CA
This is a great soap for dishes ive been using it for years my mother used it for years still works great and it's makes dishes shine and does get them clean.
May N.
Good standard dishwashing soap! I like the way it smells. And I don't have to use a lot of it to clean the dishes. Pretty effective in removing stuck on foods
Robin C.
Bronx, NY
Always can count on Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid for lasting a long time,getting my dishes,pots and pans clean and keeping my hands soft.
Anita B.
Elizabeth City, NC
BEEN USING IT FOR YEAR AND GET MY DISHES CLEAN..KEEP STOCKPILE OF THOSE WHEN THEY ARE ON SALE FOR 99 CENT.. UAUALLY BUY IT AT DRUG STORE LIKE WALGREENS OR CVS
Sam L.
We cycle dishwashing responsibilities in my house, everyone else uses the generic brands and makes fun of me for only using this, but I feel lit cleans better.
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?