Add a Photo

#3 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (7)
Angela F.
Angela F.

I love the original scent plus the fact that it works well on my dishes. Good product for everyday kitchenware cleaning.
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.

While I do like the price of this soap and it does work good. I am more of a dawn user as I feel it cuts grease better.
Lindsey B.
Lindsey B.
New Lenox, IL

Have been using the same stuff since I was a kid and it's never disappointed! A little goes a long way and cleans great
Genesis C.
Genesis C.

Love the original sent. A little bit of this product can go a long way. It gets rid of all the tough stains and grease.
Deborah T.
Deborah T.
New Haven, CT

I have been using this for years. My mom use it too. And it works amazing. Is not the best smell but that's fine for me
Carina Q.
Carina Q.
San Antonio, TX

Leaves my dishes so clean! Love the smell as well, not too strong. Do not need a lot each wash so last for a good time.
Emily F.
Emily F.

I really like this dish soap! Always seem to get it for really cheap too and I'm always seeing coupons for this product
Adrian M.
Adrian M.
Larksville, PA

It's great to clean those dishes and the best part is that it doesn't dry out your hands. My hands come out super soft!
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Morgantown, WV

This soap works well. I always go with the original scent because I feel like it lathers Better than the other scents.
Holly L.
Holly L.
Fruitland, UT

This is my favorite dish soap! Not only does it clean your dishes amazingly, it leaves your hands feeling silky smooth

Join Now