Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#5 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (7)
joan R.
joan R.
Saint Louis, MO

Its super affordable but really does the job! It also doesn't require a lot of product to get a whole lot of dishes cleaned!
vanessa k.
vanessa k.

It cuts grease and works great and doesn't dry my hands out it leaves my dish clean and shiny. I love it and always have it.
sara k.
sara k.
Ooltewah, TN

I use this soap for a lot of cleaning. Mainly because it is a low suds soap. I was able to deep clean my jetted tub with it.
Stormie V.
Stormie V.
Citrus Hts, CA

I use this soap on my dishes and love that it gets them squeaky clean and doesn't leave a greasy residue on them afterwards.
Yeigly P.
Yeigly P.
Kissimmee, FL

Es concentrado y jabonoso elimina la grasa y como si fuera poco cuida mis manos... no tengo nada mas que decir es excelente
Livy A.
Livy A.

This is the best dish detergent in my opinion. Gets your dishes clean and smells great. Affordably priced and just awesome!
Jailine N.
Jailine N.

This dishsoap helps to help clean off grease and such from dishes. It leaves the dishes looking good and has a fresh scent.
Julie E.
Julie E.
Manchester Township, NJ

I like the various scents that the Palmolive comes in and it makes tons of suds. It does a good job cleaning my dishes too.
Sade D.
Sade D.
Macon, Ga

One of my favorite dis liquids. It suds very well and help with a wonderful clean yet have your hand soft and clean as well
Odalys D.
Odalys D.
Phoenix, AZ

This is actually one of my favorite dish washing soaps! It has an amazing scent and really leaves my dishes nice and clean!
Fyn K.
Fyn K.

Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?