Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#8 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (6)
Tynna H.
Tynna H.
Sullivan, ME

This is my usual go to. It's cheap, it works and I can't even walk down the aisle in the site without stopping to smell it.
Nychaelle F.
Nychaelle F.
Yucca Valley, CA

Definitely cleans those hard to clean dishes! And smells amazing while cleaning! Plus it doesn't dry and crack your hands!
Briana A.
Briana A.

Has a clean scent and I love it. Makes my dishes shine and most of all, it does not have an irritating sweet scent to it .
Culture S.
Culture S.

This has been in my family for years and now I use it for my family. Cuts right through grease and keeps our dishes clean!
Sherry L.
Sherry L.

This product from Palmolive is great to clean just about any mess. Especially with a toddler, she is always making messes.
Julie Z.
Julie Z.

It works. Cuts grease. Gets the dishes clean. You can find it anywhere and it's affordable. Always coupons somewhere, too.
Brandee S.
Brandee S.

I alway over shot how much of this dish shop i need to use so needless to say, a little goes a long way. Cleans very well!
Jaqueline M.
Jaqueline M.

I didn't really like this product because it dried out my hands and i had to use to much product. However it is very cheap.
donna v.
donna v.
Franklin Sq, NY

This palmolive brings me back to my childhood. its very traditional. it works great at cleaning dishes and cutting grease.
Cheri J.
Cheri J.

Palmolive is my favorite dish soap it cuts grease and has a great smell and most importantly it is not harsh on your hands

Join Now