Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#8 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (5)
Kenya S.
Kenya S.
Mission, TX

I use this one, but sometimes it doesn't do a very good job. It doesn't take off the oil that very well from my pans
HELEN M.
HELEN M.
Syracuse, NY

I've used it for years, love it,it's very thick and concentrated . I like the scent It gets the dishes clean.Walmart
Tonya A.
Tonya A.

This is my second choice dish soap if I'm being honest. It's affordable and I grab it when I can't find my favorite.
Where do I start it smells really good, plus it protects and softens you hands. It cleans off stains really nice too
Kandace C.
Kandace C.
Spring Grove,Pa.

My grandma used Palmolive and I like it a lot .A little goes a very long way which I really like about this product.
Stacy H.
Stacy H.
St George, UT

The smell of the Palmolove Original is unlike any other. It's my favorite! And the bright green just makes me happy.
Bita M.
Bita M.

My family and I have been using this original formula for years. It smells mildly fresh and cleans 100% of the time.
Raquel E.
Raquel E.
Rockford, IL

My go-to dish soap, always gets my dishes clean without leaving streaks or scratching my pots! Great overall value!
Susan D.
Susan D.
North Dighton

Smooth feeling as you wash the dishes, a great amount of soap not a lot need to wash, goes a long way, lovely scent
Hayley V.
Hayley V.

Leaves a weird greasy residue on your dishes even if you rinse them well with hot water. Not my favorite dish soap

Join Now