Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#8 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (5)
Valerie A.
Valerie A.
Corona, CA

Ultra concentrated formula requires me to use significantly less for every set of dishes I wash. Also really gentle and moisturizing on my hands!
Rita R.
Rita R.
Salida, CA

The best brand ever. When doing your dishes the bubbles always stay and don't disappear. I've tried other brands and plamolive is by far the best
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Linden, IN

Can't beat the original Palmolive for super clean dishes! Never have to use more than a small dot for a sink load of dishes. Great for the price!
Becka G.
Becka G.
Denver, CO

Great on my dishes but not so much when you leave bubbles in the sink. The bubbles right away are non existent so you have to constantly add more
Deya W.
Deya W.
Windsor, Ontario

This dish soap is used on a daily basis in my house. It does the job. Cuts through tough grease and soft on your hands. And it smells good too !!
Shannon P.
Shannon P.
Sanford, NC

Works pretty good! Not the best but I use it when I have nothing better to use! It really doesn't matter to me as long as it gets my dishes clean
Kristtall H.
Kristtall H.
Laredo, TX

My most favorite! Grease is gone in just one stroke!!! Very affordable and great product! Never has let me down when it come to doing my dishes!
Catarina V.
Catarina V.
Bloomsburg

My mother loves loves loves this soap. It gets the dishes so clean without any weird residue or soap smell even after rinsing off. Great cleaner
Makayla N.
Makayla N.
Fort Lauderdale, FL

It always leaves the dishes clean and sparkling. It's also very affordable. It smells really nice. It does not leave my hands feeling dried out.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Clover, SC

Works really well. Very concentrated. You really don't need much. Make sure you rinse really well, it can be difficult to rinse all the way off.

Join Now