Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#6 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (7)
Viridiana L.
Viridiana L.
PLAINFIELD, IL

The only dish soap we have at our home! Soft and the hands and tough on the grease which is exactly what dish soap should be!
Kelsey B.
Kelsey B.

Love this dish liquid! Cleans and shines all my dishes. Leaves them smelling great and looking great. Works better than most.
Ana Carolina J.
Ana Carolina J.
Haverhill, MA

Such a good dish soap. Cleans dishes great. I use this on a daily basis and so far it's one of the best dish soap I've used.
Jessie L.
Jessie L.
North Miami, FL

I've been using this detergent since I was young living with my parents. It always got the job done and right the first time
Raina H.
Raina H.

Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid reminds me of my grandmothers home! There was always a bottle under her sink!
Natalie K.
Natalie K.
Marysville, OH

This dish detergent is great if your wash by hand. It fights grease and grim. This detergent has been around for many years.
vanessa k.
vanessa k.

It cuts grease and works great and doesn't dry my hands out it leaves my dish clean and shiny. I love it and always have it.
Jada J.
Jada J.
Wilmington, DE

Cleans dishes pretty well. Leaves them looking clean but doesn't remove oil very well. I wish it did because I buy it often.
joan R.
joan R.
Saint Louis, MO

Its super affordable but really does the job! It also doesn't require a lot of product to get a whole lot of dishes cleaned!
sara k.
sara k.
Ooltewah, TN

I use this soap for a lot of cleaning. Mainly because it is a low suds soap. I was able to deep clean my jetted tub with it.
Fyn K.
Fyn K.

Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?