Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#3 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (7)
Sophia G.
Sophia G.
W Valley City, UT

This dish soap works great to get those tough grease off your dish wear! It also doesn't dry out my hands which is great
Nikki H.
Nikki H.

Palmolive is a great dish liquid for any use. it cuts grease very well and has a nice smell. it would work with any mess
Kourtney V.
Kourtney V.

Not my typical dish liquid, but I used it a couple of times. It's not concentrated enough for me. I prefer Dawn or Gain.
Sonia W.
Sonia W.

Well known product I have used for years and years

I guess I would have to have a reason to try another... so far I dont
H B.
H B.

Good soap. nice bubble formation. Gets the grease off of dishes. Leaves my hands feeling soft and smooth, not crazy dry.
Michelle c.
Michelle c.
Livonia, MI

I love the original smell of this dish soap. It reminds me of growing up and helping my mom and grandma with the dishes.
maylin g.
maylin g.

it takes off the grease on every pan if I use something else it won't work like and it really cheap so it helps my buget
Angela F.
Angela F.

I love the original scent plus the fact that it works well on my dishes. Good product for everyday kitchenware cleaning.
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.

While I do like the price of this soap and it does work good. I am more of a dawn user as I feel it cuts grease better.
Lindsey B.
Lindsey B.
New Lenox, IL

Have been using the same stuff since I was a kid and it's never disappointed! A little goes a long way and cleans great

Join Now