BY PALMOLIVE #23 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml. see more...

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Cyrene T.
Cyrene T.
Willingboro
A little of this goes a long way. It suds up nicely and leaves my dishes clean and without water stains
Cindy A.
Cindy A.
Brooklyn, NY
This is the best dish soap there is. It's the best to remove grease. It only takes a drop to get soapy.
Latasha H.
Latasha H.
Stone Mtn, GA
I purchase the larger bottle because it lasts longer. I like Palmolive because it gets my dishes clean.
Yoczi M.
Yoczi M.
Norwalk, CA
A little goes a long way and it leaves my dishes clean and smell clean as well! Plus my hands smooth too
Ivette L.
Ivette L.
Ridgewood, NY
I like how palm olive cleans my dishes and I also like the pleasant scent. And it doesn't dry my hands.
Kristi W.
Kristi W.
Needville, TX
Palmolive is the way to go. 8 like the orifinial brand because it always does the job. Great price too!
Colette B.
Colette B.
Good dish soap. Used it so far throughout college and it gets grime off. And always on sale somewhere!!
Grew up with my mom using this and now i use it! Fights grase great smell and smooth on hands i love it
Jasmine O.
Jasmine O.
Newark, NJ
The original! Never goes wrong. Does its job and more. Been in my family for years! Always a great buy!
Topacio G.
Topacio G.
San Antonio, TX
This will always be my go to dish soap. I've tried others and I always go back to this. It just works.
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?