BY PALMOLIVE #41 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml. see more...

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Katelyn B.
Katelyn B.
Cookeville, TN
No complaints does it's job. Nothing extravagant but nothing to complain about either. Decent prices too
Tiffany F.
Tiffany F.
Lancaster, TX
The only scent of Palmolive i will use. I grew up with my mom using this and she still does to this day.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Can't beat a classic. Soft on hands but tough on grease is right!! No more letting dishes soak overnight
Kassy H.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
I think this is the best dish liquid ever. It smeels great and with little you can wash a ton of dishes.
Stacy M.
Stacy M.
Senatobia, MS
It smells real good.. Works okay .. And rathers okay.. It's not my favorite but I do use it sometimes...
Amber I.
Amber I.
I always use this brand in my house hold. Love how it doesn't leave my hands dry after washing the dishes.
Its a okay dish soap although i stopped purchasing because i believe there is beter dish soaps out there
tiffany j.
tiffany j.
San Antonio, TX
SMELLS GREAT LATHERS GREAT WONDERFUL PRICE RECOMMEND TO EVERYBODY THE PRICE IS REASONABLE AND AFFORDABLE
Sara G.
Sara G.
Cleans the dishes. Not as well as I thought it would. Have to rehash dishes my husband washes with this.
Johanna Y R.
Johanna Y R.
Super concentrated this soap is used by all the family I like the price and I am happy with the results
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?