Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#8 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (5)
Julie W.
Julie W.
Gallipolis, OH

Love the original formula. It smells great and works even better!! My dishes are always clean after using this product
Olga C.
Olga C.
Normal, IL

Used this soap my whole life! It last pretty long and also makes my dishes clean with out having to use too much soap!
diana p.
diana p.

I use this dish soap al the time. Not only does it clean my dishes very well, it also leaves my hands feeling amazing
Alejandra G.
Alejandra G.
Fontana, CA

I feel like this formula is pretty good for the basic messes. But I do feel like it can handle tough grease too well.
RA S.
RA S.

Does exactly as secreted and described and overall good for your money.

Doubles in our house as bathwash for the dog.
Maria F.
Maria F.
Jersey City, NJ

Great for cleaning dishes with grease on them. Just a couple drops in some water and it cleans a sink full of dishes.
Mallory E.
Mallory E.
Flint, MI

The concentrated is the best! It lasts so long and you barely have to use any! The price is reasonable along with it.
Ambyr S.
Ambyr S.
Cumming, GA

I only use this brand of I'm tight on money it doesn't seem to last long and it never stays on the sponge long enough
Sofia G.
Sofia G.
Las Vegas, NV

It does its job of cleaning the dishes but I feel its not as tough on grease as dawn is but it does work pretty well.
Bita M.
Bita M.

My family and I have been using this original formula for years. It smells mildly fresh and cleans 100% of the time.

Join Now