Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#8 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (5)
Shayla N.
Shayla N.
Fort Worth, TX

It does its job as a dish soap but I am not really fond of the smell. My mom buys and uses this occasionally and it cleans our dishes pretty well.
Tara M.
Tara M.
Lilburn, GA

This is a product I've been using off and on for decade. Love the smell. It leaves your hands nice and smooth. Very effective when you wash dishes
Vanessa R.
Vanessa R.

Love using this product on the pots and pans it works so good and smells so good super soapy and it keeps my glass looking sharp and crystal clear
Mari P.
Mari P.

I've used this since I can remember. I don't use the dishwasher. I use this for all my dish washing. It's also great on oil stains for my clothes
Keilah K.
Keilah K.
Edinburg, TX

This is the dish soap that I use all the time, it smells great not too fragency I guess you can say. It also cleans the hard dishes reallly good!
Kelsi R.
Kelsi R.
Carson, CA

This is pretty much the only dish soap I use. It's cheap, smells good and gets the job done without making my dishes smell like soap permanently.
Trenola B.
Trenola B.
Port Arthur, TX

This is the brand that I love for washing dishes when I am not using my dishwasher. I feel that it really gets them clean and my glasses a shine.
Bri C.
Bri C.
New holland, Pa

I love the smell of this soap and it cuts off the grease without drying my hands out. I have to hand wash everything and with this it's a breeze.
Kristina A.
Kristina A.

This dish liquid gets the job done and is very affordable. My family has used it for years and we haven't really used any thing else. We love it.
Valerie A.
Valerie A.
Corona, CA

Ultra concentrated formula requires me to use significantly less for every set of dishes I wash. Also really gentle and moisturizing on my hands!

Join Now