Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#6 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (7)
A o.
A o.
New Philadelphia, OH

Great dish washing soap! It is probably one of the best working soaps I've used ! And gives off great scent ! Highly recommend
Ginnie D.
Ginnie D.

I love the original Palmolive. I don't like any of the other Palmolive dish soap. I think it's the smell that I like he most.
Chelsea H.
Chelsea H.
Lebanon, TN

It smells so good I use it all the time. I bought this for home and work. Gets dishes super squeaky clean with minimal effort
Melinda C.
Melinda C.
Phoenix

Love the way it cleans, easy on the hands smells terrific.

Would recommend to family and friends.

It's a great stain remover.
Anna M.
Anna M.
Fontana, CA

I love how soft this product makes my hands feel when I finished washing the dishes! The scent to this soap too is to die for
jessie c.
jessie c.
Crossett, AR

I get this because it reminds me of my grandmother. It smells nice and is fairly gentle on the hands as well as cleans nicely
Heaven B.
Heaven B.
New Wilmington , PA

Really cut through grease-covered pots and pans. Gentle on skin and leaves hands soft. Nice clean scent. Bought from Walmart.
Odalys B.
Odalys B.
Fontana, CA

Perfect for washing dishes leaves a great scent on the dishes and cleans off the grease easily. Great brand and great scents.
Lindsey M.
Lindsey M.
indianapolis

I like this product because it is cheap, and it gets the job done. I don't really notice the smell. I purchase it at Walmart.
Viridiana L.
Viridiana L.
PLAINFIELD, IL

The only dish soap we have at our home! Soft and the hands and tough on the grease which is exactly what dish soap should be!
Fyn K.
Fyn K.

Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?