Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#9 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (7)
Julia G.
Julia G.
Jackson, GA
My go to dish soap for washing bottles and all I love the scent and no residue left after washing dishes
Katelyn B.
Katelyn B.
Cookeville, TN
Nov. 7, 2016, 3:58 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid
No complaints does it's job. Nothing extravagant but nothing to complain about either. Decent prices too
kimberly r.
kimberly r.
yonkers, NY
It gets the job done. the smell is a good smell. not very overpowering. leaves plates shining and clean.
Stacy M.
Stacy M.
Senatobia, MS
It smells real good.. Works okay .. And rathers okay.. It's not my favorite but I do use it sometimes...
Kassy H.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
I think this is the best dish liquid ever. It smeels great and with little you can wash a ton of dishes.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Can't beat a classic. Soft on hands but tough on grease is right!! No more letting dishes soak overnight
Its a okay dish soap although i stopped purchasing because i believe there is beter dish soaps out there
Mis G.
Mis G.
Nov. 1, 2016, 9:02 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid
LOVE Palmolive. It cuts grease and grime plus the scent reminds me of my grandma. She used it growing up
Sara G.
Sara G.
Dec. 10, 2016, 10:55 a.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid
Cleans the dishes. Not as well as I thought it would. Have to rehash dishes my husband washes with this.
Grew up with my mom using this and now i use it! Fights grase great smell and smooth on hands i love it
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?