Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#3 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (7)
Nychaelle F.
Nychaelle F.
Yucca Valley, CA

Definitely cleans those hard to clean dishes! And smells amazing while cleaning! Plus it doesn't dry and crack your hands!
Emily K.
Emily K.
Muskego, WI

Love it! Not greasy and cleans the dishes very well when paired with a tough sponge. Also makes my hands feel very clean!
rebecca p.
rebecca p.

YOU ONLY TO USE A FEW DROPS OF SOAP TO WASH YOUR DISHES SO THATS WHY I USE PALMOLIVE AND ONLY PALMOLIVE TO WASH MY DISHES
Yanira C.
Yanira C.
Brownsville

Love love this stuff a little goes a very long way n awesome on tough grease on any type of dish. A plus it smells great.
Shayna P.
Shayna P.

I use this product and its quite good. It gets the job done, but I don't like the smell as I got sick of it after a while
Libby M.
Libby M.
Knoxville, TN

Palmolive is a great dish liquid that can be counted on to clean all kitchen surfaces and leave your hands nice and soft.
Sharon J.
Sharon J.
Maxton, NC

I love how this dish washing liquid holds its lather. It is also a great price. It will not go wrong with this purchase.
Michelle c.
Michelle c.
Livonia, MI

I love the original smell of this dish soap. It reminds me of growing up and helping my mom and grandma with the dishes.
Angela F.
Angela F.

I love the original scent plus the fact that it works well on my dishes. Good product for everyday kitchenware cleaning.
maylin g.
maylin g.

it takes off the grease on every pan if I use something else it won't work like and it really cheap so it helps my buget

Join Now