BY PALMOLIVE #32 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml. see more...

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Krupa P.
Piscataway, NJ
I have multiple uses for this product, both indoors and out. First it has always been my preferred dish soap as it cleans effectively and easily. I recently began to use it with a baking soda and hit vinegar to clean my bath tile AND I use it in a pest control solution for my vegetable garden. (Pressed garlic, Palmolive and hot water-mixed well, and sprayed over garden to help with all garden pests)
Vanessa c.
miami, FL
I love Palmolive and whenever I smell this soap, it just reminds me of "home". When we were kids this is the same dishwashing liquid my own mother used and well, it's hard to kick an old habit. :)

Palmolive dishwashing liquid works great in cutting the grease. It doesn't hurt my hands and I like the smell.
Manasi N.
Cranbury, NJ
This product does what it's set out to do. Combined with my dishwasher it keeps my dishes clean and I've been using this product for a while now. It's affordable and I can find it anywhere so I would say it's definitely worth buying.
Marely B.
Pharr, TX
This stuff gets the job done. I have used this for many years with no problems. It cuts through grease, it's very economical and my dishes always look spotless.
Mary W.
Presque Isle, ME
I still have to wash my dishes by hand and this is my favorite dish soap. A little goes a long way. I'm not sure how to describe the scent but I really like it.
Summer G.
Winters, CA
Palmolive is my favorite dish washing soap. I am so glad they made an ultra concentrated version because now I use even less to clean the same amount of dishes!
Mona D.
This is always the reliable go to for dish detergent. Really gets those greasy dishes clean even if it does dry out hands a little and you can find it anywhere.
Rebecca W.
Lake, MI
I will always love this product it's my go to every time I need to clean a hard batch of dishes I Evan use it to get grease stains out of clothes it works great
Tracy C.
This has been a main stay in my house as a part of my cleaning regime. A little of this goes a long way. It cuts through grease and grime and gets dishes clean!
Brian V.
San Bernardino, CA
This is a great soap for dishes ive been using it for years my mother used it for years still works great and it's makes dishes shine and does get them clean.
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?