Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#8 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (6)
Julie E.
Julie E.
Manchester Township, NJ

I like the various scents that the Palmolive comes in and it makes tons of suds. It does a good job cleaning my dishes too.
Sade D.
Sade D.
Macon, Ga

One of my favorite dis liquids. It suds very well and help with a wonderful clean yet have your hand soft and clean as well
Odalys D.
Odalys D.
Phoenix, AZ

This is actually one of my favorite dish washing soaps! It has an amazing scent and really leaves my dishes nice and clean!
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
huachuca city, az

I but this product when I'm short on money. its usually the cheaper one and get the job done when needed. the smell is great
Yeigly P.
Yeigly P.
Kissimmee, FL

Es concentrado y jabonoso elimina la grasa y como si fuera poco cuida mis manos... no tengo nada mas que decir es excelente
Alpha G.
Alpha G.

Go to laudry dish soap. Cleans tough greases and does not make your hand dry. Leaving any dishes squeaky clean all the time
Reeva S.
Reeva S.

I usually purchase Palmolive or Dawn. Whatever happens to be on sale. This dish soap works
well and has a nice scent to it!
Tynna H.
Tynna H.
Sullivan, ME

This is my usual go to. It's cheap, it works and I can't even walk down the aisle in the site without stopping to smell it.
Briana A.
Briana A.

Has a clean scent and I love it. Makes my dishes shine and most of all, it does not have an irritating sweet scent to it .
Sherry L.
Sherry L.

This product from Palmolive is great to clean just about any mess. Especially with a toddler, she is always making messes.

Join Now