Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#11 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (4)
Aracely M.
Aracely M.
Hawthorne, CA

Not only do my dishes get clean but my hands are soft afterwards as well. I also use this to take the blue out of my hair.
Cheri J.
Cheri J.

Palmolive is my favorite dish soap it cuts grease and has a great smell and most importantly it is not harsh on your hands
donna v.
donna v.
Franklin Sq, NY

This palmolive brings me back to my childhood. its very traditional. it works great at cleaning dishes and cutting grease.
Sherry L.
Sherry L.

This product from Palmolive is great to clean just about any mess. Especially with a toddler, she is always making messes.
Culture S.
Culture S.

This has been in my family for years and now I use it for my family. Cuts right through grease and keeps our dishes clean!
Briana A.
Briana A.

Has a clean scent and I love it. Makes my dishes shine and most of all, it does not have an irritating sweet scent to it .
Nychaelle F.
Nychaelle F.
Yucca Valley, CA

Definitely cleans those hard to clean dishes! And smells amazing while cleaning! Plus it doesn't dry and crack your hands!
Jaqueline M.
Jaqueline M.

I didn't really like this product because it dried out my hands and i had to use to much product. However it is very cheap.
Julie Z.
Julie Z.

It works. Cuts grease. Gets the dishes clean. You can find it anywhere and it's affordable. Always coupons somewhere, too.
This is a gteat dish soap , it does the job and leaves the dishes with a nice sent but also leaves your hands kind of dry

Join Now