BY PALMOLIVE #72 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml. see more...

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Terrion C.
Waxhaw, NC
I'm not really picky with the scent of the sap, as long as my dishes get cleaned then I am satisfied
Kely M.
San Jose, CA
We have used this in my household for years. It's a great soap for dishes the might have sticky food
Casey A.
This soap definitely washes dishes very well. It has a very nice scent and even leave my hand soft.
Eva C.
Fontana, CA
Gotta love the original dish liquid. Never makes my hands feel rough, and really gets the job done.
Uyen N.
Port Arthur , TX
Main brand I use & scent. Others besides dawn that leaves a smell or soap taste like on containers.
Katelyn K.
Works well on hard to get out food. Cleans dishes very well and leaves them almost sparkling clean.
angel s.
Riverview, FL
Recommend this product it does the job really good n it smells great it really breaks down the food
Ronni S.
Cheyenne, WY
I love this stuff. It makes everything very clean and smells great. You can't beat the price either
Annie M.
Love how this dish soap is thicker and not watery. It lasts me longer and leaves my dishes cleaner.
Deepali J.
Love the scent, this takes me back to my first apartment here in the US.. does a fab job.. love it!
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?