BY PALMOLIVE #72 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml. see more...

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Mirelys E.
Philadelphia, PA
This product is the best I use it on my hands my dishes and counters I prefer this over any dish soap
Mairani R.
Bronx, NY
Removes all and any residue, does not leave your hand feeling dry or oiled after frying any porkchops
Anactacia K.
Andalusia, AL
A little bit goes a long way! Gets the dishes clean and it's a great price. Use multiple times a day.
Cassandra G.
Valdosta, GA
Gets the job done. Doesn't leave your dishes greasy. They also dry quickly I noticed using Palmolive.
Jessica V.
Hesperia, CA
Such a good cleaner with a great smell but I heard that they destroy a lot of forest just to make them
Aubrey S.
Franklin, TN
Smells good. Works good. Nothing special. The price is nice. Not too pricey for the value. I like it.
Jennifer M.
Inglewood, CA
Love this dish soap. I use it on a daily basis to clean my dishes. Leaves my dishes clean and shiny.
Tiffany D.
Hacienda Heights, CA
I love that this soap is super concentrated and you only need a very small amount to wash the dishes
Bruna S.
Atlanta, GA
It's a amazing product. I love it. It's very very good and makes a excellent cleaning on my dishes .
Michelle Vanities C.
Mission, TX
i always use this dishwashing soap i love it removes all grease from dishes leaving them super clean
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?