BY PALMOLIVE #23 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml. see more...

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Brenda A.
Brenda A.
Springfield, MA
I used this a lot, so good so clean the dishes. One of my favorites products. Is concentrated,
I love used
Cassandra B.
Cassandra B.
Franksville, WI
Works okay. I prefer the blue one to the green for the scent. Gets the job done and doesn't cost too much.
Madison O.
Madison O.
This soap smells nice. It also tears through grease. I use this on pans even after they have been setting.
Cathy S.
Cathy S.
Philadelphia, PA
The original is one of by go to's. Leto my dishes spotless . Gets those greasy stains of my lots and pans.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
I like this product it's pretty good but I would love for it to make more suds while I am washing dishes.
Emily F.
Emily F.
This actually softens your hands the more you use it so I like to use it when I am doing the daily dishes
Megan B.
Megan B.
Alsip
This is my every day use I always buy this brand best product don't have to use a lot when washing dishes
Its a okay dish soap although i stopped purchasing because i believe there is beter dish soaps out there
Julia G.
Julia G.
Jackson, GA
My go to dish soap for washing bottles and all I love the scent and no residue left after washing dishes
tiffany j.
tiffany j.
San Antonio, TX
SMELLS GREAT LATHERS GREAT WONDERFUL PRICE RECOMMEND TO EVERYBODY THE PRICE IS REASONABLE AND AFFORDABLE
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?