Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#9 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (7)
Brenda A.
Brenda A.
Springfield, MA
Dec. 15, 2016, 8:52 a.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid
I used this a lot, so good so clean the dishes. One of my favorites products. Is concentrated,
I love used
Esmeralda L.
Esmeralda L.
Los Fresnos, TX
Best dish soap for greasy food residue or stubborn foods. Don't need too much soap since its concentrated.
Alexis K.
Alexis K.
Ballwin, MO
Nov. 29, 2016, 2:12 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid
In my opinion it works just like any other dish washing soap. Doesn't irritate my hands, cleans my dishes.
Olivia H.
Olivia H.
Bristol
Jan. 1, 2017, 2:52 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid
Love the scent, but I hate that the suds don't last long enough and you constantly have to keep using soap
Emily F.
Emily F.
This actually softens your hands the more you use it so I like to use it when I am doing the daily dishes
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
I like this product it's pretty good but I would love for it to make more suds while I am washing dishes.
Megan B.
Megan B.
Alsip
This is my every day use I always buy this brand best product don't have to use a lot when washing dishes
Amber I.
Amber I.
I always use this brand in my house hold. Love how it doesn't leave my hands dry after washing the dishes.
Julia G.
Julia G.
Jackson, GA
My go to dish soap for washing bottles and all I love the scent and no residue left after washing dishes
Tiffany F.
Tiffany F.
Lancaster, TX
The only scent of Palmolive i will use. I grew up with my mom using this and she still does to this day.
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?