Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#8 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (6)
Connie P.
Connie P.
Aurora , il

This fish soak has been a staple in my family for quite some time.. Leaves all our dishes squeaky clean and smelling lovely!
Hisnaybi C.
Hisnaybi C.

This is my go-to dish soap. Not only does it smell fantastic, but it won't dry out your hands like these other dish soaps do
Jessie L.
Jessie L.
North Miami, FL

I've been using this detergent since I was young living with my parents. It always got the job done and right the first time
Natalie K.
Natalie K.
Marysville, OH

This dish detergent is great if your wash by hand. It fights grease and grim. This detergent has been around for many years.
Stormie V.
Stormie V.
Citrus Hts, CA

I use this soap on my dishes and love that it gets them squeaky clean and doesn't leave a greasy residue on them afterwards.
Jada J.
Jada J.
Wilmington, DE

Cleans dishes pretty well. Leaves them looking clean but doesn't remove oil very well. I wish it did because I buy it often.
Yeigly P.
Yeigly P.
Kissimmee, FL

Es concentrado y jabonoso elimina la grasa y como si fuera poco cuida mis manos... no tengo nada mas que decir es excelente
Livy A.
Livy A.

This is the best dish detergent in my opinion. Gets your dishes clean and smells great. Affordably priced and just awesome!
Mellissa P.
Mellissa P.
Staten Island, NY

The absolute best dish washing soap EVERRRR I love this stuff so much lol I want nothing else but this soap in my kitchen šŸ˜†
Devon P.
Devon P.

Effective dish soap that works well on tough messes. Scent doesn't linger after washing which I find with other dish soaps.

Join Now