Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#8 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (5)
Hailey H.
Hailey H.
Jamestown, KY

This is the only dish detergent we use. My grandmother is allergic to to all others except this and she can wash dishes all day and not be affected.
Tiffany A.
Tiffany A.
Tonawanda, NY

Palmolive ultra original concentrated dish liquid smells great and cuts grease. Dishes always come clean. I would definitely recommend this product.
Rebekah S.
Rebekah S.

I use this stuff for my dishes and to wash my hands. It's very bubbly. I live that I don't have to use much to wash a pretty decent amount of dishes
Kat T.
Kat T.
Opelousas, LA

This product didn't really work for me . It felt like my hands were greasy after use.i would not recommend this because dawn is a way better option.
Anahi V.
Anahi V.
La Joya, TX

This Palmolive Ultra Orginal Concetrated Dish Liquid is good but not that that good as other. Also the down side is the price and its disappointing!
Dee V.
Dee V.

This is a staple and must have in any Hispanic household. I grew up with this brand and know the scent by heart. Will always have one in my kitchen.
Rebecca L.
Rebecca L.
Wapakoneta, OH

Very concentrated. Only have to use a small amount for a whole sink full of dishes. Also very good at cleaning up greasy or dirty clothes and hats.
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Summerville, SC

The best and most concentrated dish soap product I've ever used. Also a great value for how well it works and how little you need to go a long way.
Ariana R.
Ariana R.
Richmond, CA

My every day dish soap since I was small.
Never failed me & leaves my dishes smelling fresh & clean. My hands never get dry. It's a must for dishes
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Saddle Brook, NJ

For some reason this soap lasts the longest out all other soaps I've used and I'm constantly washing dishes the smell is clean and get the job done

Join Now