Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#5 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (7)
Michelle M.
Michelle M.

Leaves my hands soft and not water logged. Pleasant scent and gets the grease of my pots and pans. Leaves no residue on glasses
Suayne G.
Suayne G.
Hialeah, FL

I like to use this green one every time I buy Palmolive. It works great! It leaves the dishes clean and my hands nice and soft.
Angel V.
Angel V.
Blissfield, MI

When I worked at a hotel, this is all they used! I loved it! It got dishes clean! Only downside is I wasn't a fan of the smell.
jared e.
jared e.
Carson, CA

Great for removing stains from pots and pans. But it is also great for cleaning your makeup brushes. Nice scent and great value
Destiny B.
Destiny B.
Detroit, MI

I haven't used this in a while but it works really well and I'm gonna start buying jt again but it has a really good smell to it
Kristina B.
Kristina B.
Lynchburg, OH

Works great to get the dishes clean aND doesn't smell too bad. Just wish it had a littler more grease fighting power like dawn.
Susan J.
Susan J.
Mokena, IL

Long time favorite and OG product that I purchase again and again. Who remembers Madge... Your soaking in it! Love Palmolive!!
Elbert E.
Elbert E.
Bicknell, IN

Everyone in the household loves this product. Greatly priced and gets the job done well. Love the scents and the power of soap
Kimberly W.
Kimberly W.
Throop, PA

Gets the dishes clean :) I recommend this product and support this brand. However it is a bit pricey compared to other brands.
Christine K.
Christine K.
Santa Cruz, CA

Works good on my diahes. Have to soak greasy dishes in hot water for a while. And it drys out my my hands. But it smells good.
Fyn K.
Fyn K.

Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?