Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#8 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (5)
Brogan P.
Brogan P.

Does he job I don't fuss over dish soap because every soap gets rid of dirt. But get one with fragrance it makes dishes smell mic better (obvs) lol
Evelyn Q.
Evelyn Q.

My family and I use this soap to wash our dirty dishes
A little goes a long way which we all like
We can get every little bit of food of our plates
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Mabank, TX

I've been using this dish soap for years. it cuts grease very easy so I'm not sitting at the sink forever trying to get stuck on stuff off of pans.
mariah l.
mariah l.
Rochester , Nh

Gosh I have been using this for EVER it's not watery so it lasts soooooo long I love all the smells and it's so in expensive so we always get this
Rochelle D.
Rochelle D.

Now I'm not a big fan of washing dishes, but this product keeps my hands soft and works like a charm on grease or any food build up! Great product
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Middlesboro, KY

Always my favorite. Tough on grease, soft on hands! & The smell is pleasant as well. I buy this at my local grocery or walmart, it's easy to find.
Alyssa P.
Alyssa P.
Goodyear, AZ

This product gets the job done and has a nice scent. I also like that it doesn't dry out my hands after doing dishes. I will continue to purchase.
carly k.
carly k.

I have this dish soap in my kitchen right now that I bought in the beginning of June.
A little product goes such a long way!!
Definitely recommend
Stephanie V.
Stephanie V.
Puerto Rico

I like that this product is cheap, doesn't have a strong smell, and can be easily found where I live. It does it's job and I definitely recommend.
Shayla N.
Shayla N.
Fort Worth, TX

It does its job as a dish soap but I am not really fond of the smell. My mom buys and uses this occasionally and it cleans our dishes pretty well.

Join Now