BY PALMOLIVE #32 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml. see more...

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Luisana B.
I love Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid because with just a little bit I can get a lot done; one bottle has lasted FOREVER, and I like to hand-wash dishes, so I use it at least twice a day!
Dhruvi P.
Delano, CA
Very soft soap , cleanses your dishes very well and doesn't live any grease on your vessels. Also the soap is not itchy and gentle on skin while washing your dishes .
Traci Z.
Endicott, NY
Great soap! Only need a little to wash a lot of dishes. Love the smell too! My boyfriend will when use it and compliments on the smell and how good or cleans dishes
Jenny Z.
New Paltz , NY
This is the best product ever I have used this since it first hit the market place. I don't need my dishes to smell like flowers or anything else the point is to clean the dishes and it helps that it does not totally destroy your hands for those of us who wash dishes on a regular basis.
Thank You Palmolive!
Aubrey N.
Orem, UT
Working in an assisted living facility where we make all meals and do dishes it can get dirty with all the dishes sitting for a while but with this soap it makes it so much easier to get them sparkly clean.
Misty m.
Savannah, GA
This is the best detergent in the world. It only takes a teaspoon of this to wash all your dishes and it cuts right thru grease with no problem. This is all i use.
laneia g.
Santa Fe, NM
still the best always have loved this always will works wonders a.ittle goes along way and the smell is amazing have tried others but always go back to thus one!
Alejandra T.
carson, ca
Love this dish washing liquid soap, doesn't leave my plates feeling icky. The price for it at target is $2-3 for such a big bottle. The scent is really nice too.
Ashley V.
Jamaica Plain, MA
This is one of the brands of dishwashing liquids I use often. Palmolive is always at a great price. I use a couple of pumps and I can wash a sink full of dishes.
Rebecca B.
Hillsville, VA
It cuts grease like no other. Believe me I feel like I have tried them all. You can't mess with a classic! Palmolive is what my mom always bought to do dishes and i buy it partially because she did but mostly cuz it actually works. Great price, smells fresh, and you don't need a ton to get through a sink full of dishes
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?