BY PALMOLIVE #41 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml. see more...

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Brenda A.
Brenda A.
Springfield, MA
I used this a lot, so good so clean the dishes. One of my favorites products. Is concentrated,
I love used
Cassandra B.
Cassandra B.
Franksville, WI
Works okay. I prefer the blue one to the green for the scent. Gets the job done and doesn't cost too much.
Madison O.
Madison O.
This soap smells nice. It also tears through grease. I use this on pans even after they have been setting.
Cathy S.
Cathy S.
Philadelphia, PA
The original is one of by go to's. Leto my dishes spotless . Gets those greasy stains of my lots and pans.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
I like this product it's pretty good but I would love for it to make more suds while I am washing dishes.
Emily F.
Emily F.
This actually softens your hands the more you use it so I like to use it when I am doing the daily dishes
Megan B.
Megan B.
Alsip
This is my every day use I always buy this brand best product don't have to use a lot when washing dishes
Julia G.
Julia G.
Jackson, GA
My go to dish soap for washing bottles and all I love the scent and no residue left after washing dishes
Mis G.
Mis G.
LOVE Palmolive. It cuts grease and grime plus the scent reminds me of my grandma. She used it growing up
Kassy H.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
I think this is the best dish liquid ever. It smeels great and with little you can wash a ton of dishes.
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?