BY PALMOLIVE #35 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml. see more...

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Grew up with my mom using this and now i use it! Fights grase great smell and smooth on hands i love it
Cindy A.
Brooklyn, NY
This is the best dish soap there is. It's the best to remove grease. It only takes a drop to get soapy.
Yoczi M.
Norwalk, CA
A little goes a long way and it leaves my dishes clean and smell clean as well! Plus my hands smooth too
Latasha H.
Stone Mtn, GA
I purchase the larger bottle because it lasts longer. I like Palmolive because it gets my dishes clean.
Ivette L.
Ridgewood, NY
I like how palm olive cleans my dishes and I also like the pleasant scent. And it doesn't dry my hands.
Cyrene T.
Willingboro
A little of this goes a long way. It suds up nicely and leaves my dishes clean and without water stains
Topacio G.
San Antonio, TX
This will always be my go to dish soap. I've tried others and I always go back to this. It just works.
Elda B.
San Diego, CA
This is the brand i use all the time to wash my dishes it last a long time and i wash a lot of dishes.
Kennedy W.
Lenoir, NC
This actually does work amazingly and I love it it has a very refreshing smell and it works very great
narciza g.
Woodbridge, VA
Very thick and good. Smell great and cannot really replace with another product. I would buy it again.
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?