Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#8 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (6)
A o.
A o.
New Philadelphia, OH

Great dish washing soap! It is probably one of the best working soaps I've used ! And gives off great scent ! Highly recommend
Anna M.
Anna M.
Fontana, CA

I love how soft this product makes my hands feel when I finished washing the dishes! The scent to this soap too is to die for
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Westland, MI

The fact that you can get this for a 1$ is amazing...great dish soap with a lot of suds! and a great smell an feel on the hans
Odalys B.
Odalys B.
Fontana, CA

Perfect for washing dishes leaves a great scent on the dishes and cleans off the grease easily. Great brand and great scents.
Chelsea H.
Chelsea H.
Lebanon, TN

It smells so good I use it all the time. I bought this for home and work. Gets dishes super squeaky clean with minimal effort
Heaven B.
Heaven B.
New Wilmington , PA

Really cut through grease-covered pots and pans. Gentle on skin and leaves hands soft. Nice clean scent. Bought from Walmart.
Marielys C.
Marielys C.

Bueno, bonito y barato, deja buen olor a los platos y saca muy bien los residuos. La buena combinación entre precio y calidad
Ana Carolina J.
Ana Carolina J.
Haverhill, MA

Such a good dish soap. Cleans dishes great. I use this on a daily basis and so far it's one of the best dish soap I've used.
Raina H.
Raina H.

Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid reminds me of my grandmothers home! There was always a bottle under her sink!
Hisnaybi C.
Hisnaybi C.

This is my go-to dish soap. Not only does it smell fantastic, but it won't dry out your hands like these other dish soaps do

Join Now