Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#3 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (7)
Jailine N.
Jailine N.

This dishsoap helps to help clean off grease and such from dishes. It leaves the dishes looking good and has a fresh scent.
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
huachuca city, az

I but this product when I'm short on money. its usually the cheaper one and get the job done when needed. the smell is great
Livy A.
Livy A.

This is the best dish detergent in my opinion. Gets your dishes clean and smells great. Affordably priced and just awesome!
Odalys D.
Odalys D.
Phoenix, AZ

This is actually one of my favorite dish washing soaps! It has an amazing scent and really leaves my dishes nice and clean!
Mellissa P.
Mellissa P.
Staten Island , NY

The absolute best dish washing soap EVERRRR I love this stuff so much lol I want nothing else but this soap in my kitchen 😆
Julie E.
Julie E.
Manchester Township, NJ

I like the various scents that the Palmolive comes in and it makes tons of suds. It does a good job cleaning my dishes too.
Sade D.
Sade D.
Macon, Ga

One of my favorite dis liquids. It suds very well and help with a wonderful clean yet have your hand soft and clean as well
Tynna H.
Tynna H.
Sullivan, ME

This is my usual go to. It's cheap, it works and I can't even walk down the aisle in the site without stopping to smell it.
Reeva S.
Reeva S.

I usually purchase Palmolive or Dawn. Whatever happens to be on sale. This dish soap works
well and has a nice scent to it!
Mimi R.
Mimi R.

This is is a dish soap we're constantly
Using in the house. Usually buy it at Walmart or target or pick n sabe. Good
Value.