BY PALMOLIVE #23 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml. see more...

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Amy L.
Amy L.
Forest Hills, NY
I really like this Palmolive dish liquid. It smells great and doesn't leave a residual smell in your hands.
Last very long. Able to use fot long period of time before running out. Really good at cleaning dishes etc
Brenda A.
Brenda A.
Springfield, MA
I used this a lot, so good so clean the dishes. One of my favorites products. Is concentrated,
I love used
Ruby D.
Ruby D.
I love this too wash my dishes !! It takes off all duty and oil from my pans and leaves them smelling good
Alexis K.
Alexis K.
Ballwin, MO
In my opinion it works just like any other dish washing soap. Doesn't irritate my hands, cleans my dishes.
Esmeralda L.
Esmeralda L.
Los Fresnos, TX
Best dish soap for greasy food residue or stubborn foods. Don't need too much soap since its concentrated.
Mariela P.
Mariela P.
Brentwood, CA
We've used this soap for sooooo many years. we probably won't ever switch out. the smell is my favorite!!!
Olivia H.
Olivia H.
Bristol
Love the scent, but I hate that the suds don't last long enough and you constantly have to keep using soap
Madison O.
Madison O.
This soap smells nice. It also tears through grease. I use this on pans even after they have been setting.
Lupe G.
Lupe G.
Los Angeles, CA
Is a very good dish liquid in leaves my dishes very clean and smelling very good it doesn't have the smell
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?