Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#6 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (7)
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
Temple, TX

Smells great and works well. However it does dry out my hands quite well. I would love it more if it didn't dry my hands as much
Tina D.
Tina D.

I love this dish soap it is the only brand I use and I have tried many different scents and only the original works best for me.
April m.
April m.
Lexington, KY

Great dishwashing liquid that suds up and gets off all the dry, stuck on food. It cuts grease and also does not leave a residue.
Abby S.
Abby S.
Eagle Pass, TX

Great dish liquid, gets the job done. Cuts through all the grime and grease, no residue, rinses off super quick and great scent.
Charon S.
Charon S.

This is my all time favorite dish soap. Gets the dishes clean and cuts through grease. Very nice smell too. Makes my hands soft.
Manuel R.
Manuel R.

My goodness this is a great product get my dishes clean, I use this as well for stains in my carpet , to wash my car it's great
Erin P.
Erin P.
Colorado Spgs, CO

Palmolive is tough on grease and makes my hands soft after washing with it. I also like the smell, smells super clean and fresh
Suayne G.
Suayne G.
Hialeah, FL

I like to use this green one every time I buy Palmolive. It works great! It leaves the dishes clean and my hands nice and soft.
Michelle M.
Michelle M.

Leaves my hands soft and not water logged. Pleasant scent and gets the grease of my pots and pans. Leaves no residue on glasses
Destiny B.
Destiny B.
Detroit, MI

I haven't used this in a while but it works really well and I'm gonna start buying jt again but it has a really good smell to it
Fyn K.
Fyn K.

Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?