BY PALMOLIVE #41 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml. see more...

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Haley L.
Haley L.
Indianapolis, IN
This dish soap has a very clean scent and is super effective! It's comparable in price to other dish soaps!
Alexis K.
Alexis K.
Addieville, IL
In my opinion it works just like any other dish washing soap. Doesn't irritate my hands, cleans my dishes.
Last very long. Able to use fot long period of time before running out. Really good at cleaning dishes etc
Madison O.
Madison O.
This soap smells nice. It also tears through grease. I use this on pans even after they have been setting.
Ruby D.
Ruby D.
I love this too wash my dishes !! It takes off all duty and oil from my pans and leaves them smelling good
Esmeralda L.
Esmeralda L.
Los Fresnos, TX
Best dish soap for greasy food residue or stubborn foods. Don't need too much soap since its concentrated.
Mariela P.
Mariela P.
Brentwood , CA
We've used this soap for sooooo many years. we probably won't ever switch out. the smell is my favorite!!!
Olivia H.
Olivia H.
Bristol
Love the scent, but I hate that the suds don't last long enough and you constantly have to keep using soap
Lucy C.
Lucy C.
Great product that does its job. As advertised. You will be using it every time after you wash your hands.
Brenda A.
Brenda A.
Springfield, MA
I used this a lot, so good so clean the dishes. One of my favorites products. Is concentrated,
I love used
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?