Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#9 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (7)
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Thomasville, GA
Jan. 3, 2017, 11:34 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid
It a great dish soap and very affordable.Brings down grease great. You get a good amount for a great price.
Esmeralda L.
Esmeralda L.
Los Fresnos, TX
Best dish soap for greasy food residue or stubborn foods. Don't need too much soap since its concentrated.
Ruby D.
Ruby D.
I love this too wash my dishes !! It takes off all duty and oil from my pans and leaves them smelling good
Mariela P.
Mariela P.
Brentwood, CA
We've used this soap for sooooo many years. we probably won't ever switch out. the smell is my favorite!!!
Lupe G.
Lupe G.
Los Angeles, CA
Is a very good dish liquid in leaves my dishes very clean and smelling very good it doesn't have the smell
Madison O.
Madison O.
Nov. 18, 2016, 11:50 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid
This soap smells nice. It also tears through grease. I use this on pans even after they have been setting.
Cassandra B.
Cassandra B.
Franksville, WI
Works okay. I prefer the blue one to the green for the scent. Gets the job done and doesn't cost too much.
Last very long. Able to use fot long period of time before running out. Really good at cleaning dishes etc
Lucy C.
Lucy C.
Great product that does its job. As advertised. You will be using it every time after you wash your hands.
Cathy S.
Cathy S.
Philadelphia, PA
The original is one of by go to's. Leto my dishes spotless . Gets those greasy stains of my lots and pans.
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?