Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#8 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (5)
Sonia W.
Sonia W.

Well known product I have used for years and years

I guess I would have to have a reason to try another... so far I dont
Sharon J.
Sharon J.
Maxton, NC

I love how this dish washing liquid holds its lather. It is also a great price. It will not go wrong with this purchase.
Mary Lou G.
Mary Lou G.

Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid is 'concentrated" Don't use to much, it seems the bubbles last forever
Michelle c.
Michelle c.
Livonia, MI

I love the original smell of this dish soap. It reminds me of growing up and helping my mom and grandma with the dishes.
Tabitha R.
Tabitha R.
Enfield, Ct

This stuff is great for cutting through hardened food and stains such as those from Wednesday night spaghetti dinners!!!
Kourtney V.
Kourtney V.

Not my typical dish liquid, but I used it a couple of times. It's not concentrated enough for me. I prefer Dawn or Gain.
Nikki H.
Nikki H.

Palmolive is a great dish liquid for any use. it cuts grease very well and has a nice smell. it would work with any mess
Liz M.
Liz M.
Central Falls, RI

Favorite dish washer, affordable and it does the god, I also use Palmolive for stain removal prior to doing the laundry.
Sophia G.
Sophia G.
W Valley City, UT

This dish soap works great to get those tough grease off your dish wear! It also doesn't dry out my hands which is great
Angela F.
Angela F.

I love the original scent plus the fact that it works well on my dishes. Good product for everyday kitchenware cleaning.

Join Now