Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#5 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (7)
Niki S.
Niki S.
Burgettstown, PA

If I am purchasing Palmolive, I always go with the original scent as it smells the best to me. You can get it cheap when on sale.
Danielle  S.
Danielle S.
Sanford, NC

My all time favorite. Classic clean smell. I think i like it more for the smell and the price. Average suds and cleaning ability.
Deena W.
Deena W.
Macomb, MI

Ahh my favorite dish soap! It's a classic and the scent is my absolute favorite. You can buy it anywhere and it's not too pricey.
Aylin D.
Aylin D.
Rio Grande City, TX

Granny loves the smell and leaves the dishes with an extreme look towards the and & when they get dry looks like they're brand new
courtney f.
courtney f.

I try my best to avoid using this brand. I don't think Palmolive cleans as best as other brands. Feel as it leaves residue behind
Tamisha D.
Tamisha D.
Immokalee, FL

My family uses this dishwashing soap and it cleans really well too. Takes away all the dirt and nastiness off of anything really
Charon S.
Charon S.

This is my all time favorite dish soap. Gets the dishes clean and cuts through grease. Very nice smell too. Makes my hands soft.
Amy W.
Amy W.
Indianapolis

This dish liquid cleans dishes very well. Only have to use very little for a sink full of dishes. Cuts through grease very well.
I honestly don't buy it very often , doesn't work enough with oily pots and pans , love the smell and it doesn't dry your skin .
Tina D.
Tina D.

I love this dish soap it is the only brand I use and I have tried many different scents and only the original works best for me.
Fyn K.
Fyn K.

Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?