BY PALMOLIVE #36 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml. see more...

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Hernando, FL
Washes great, except it does take a little more to use compared to Dawn. It is wonderful on my hands as well
Patricia C.
Patricia C.
I like palm olive! Great product and also on sale at my job even tho it's the small size but hey still cheap
Yanira C.
Yanira C.
Nos gusta mucho, nos facilita el lavado de platos y también hace muy buena espuma y tiene un aroma agradable
martha J.
martha J.
Carson, CA
A little goes a long way. Great original scent. Leaves hands soft and moisturized. Cleans dishes thouroghly.
Amy L.
Amy L.
Forest Hills, NY
I really like this Palmolive dish liquid. It smells great and doesn't leave a residual smell in your hands.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Greenville, NC
I love this product. It get my dishes really clean but also doesn't dry out my hands. Definitely recommend.
lezli r.
lezli r.
Adamsville, AL
I love this it removes grease and dirt off of dushes it leaves my glasses sparkly and with no streak marks.
Jay T.
Jay T.
Love it, it's strong on the grease but soft on the hand if you don't like dawn this is the best alternative
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Thomasville, GA
It a great dish soap and very affordable.Brings down grease great. You get a good amount for a great price.
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
Alpha, KY
Just a few drops of Palmolive dish soap and my sink is full of bubbles! A little surely does go a long way.
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?