BY PALMOLIVE #29 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml. see more...

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
DeAnna Y.
Mount Vernon, WA
I have been using original Palmolive dish soap since my daughter was born. She was a micro-preemie and in the NICU that was the only soap they used. It's not only safe and cleans great.
Victoria C.
Works so much better at attacking grease and stuck on food than the competitors. Great price point, and I even use it to clean my makeup brushes. Buyer for life! I would highly recommend.
Dawn M.
Hazel Park, MI
I like it since you can use it for more than dishes. It smells clean, it is a product that you can get at the dollar store. I do have to wash some dishes by hand so this is a good one.
Hayley B.
Canton, MI
I usually purchase this brand. As a college student I use a lot of dish soap. I find that it removes food from plates and leave no grease. In addition to that it is very inexpensive.
Tania M.
San Antonio, TX
I've been using this product because it's cheap but sometimes I need to use more to take off the grease and hard food that is on my dishes but it's okay because the price is fair
Angelica V.
San Jose , CA
Best dish soap I like to use, it works great it gets rid of everything all the grease and does not leave residue, you also don't need to use much because a little goes a long way.
Anna P.
West Chester, PA
This dish soap is the best. I can wash so many dishes without using a lot of the soap and it's not rough on my hands. It does the work without wasting too much so it lasts longer.
Macs W.
This is such a simple product but such a great one. It cleans very well. We use this for dishes and anything else like it. It is cheap too. I usually buy it from the dollar store
Janelle S.
Alto, MI
Palmolive original is my favorite scent available. It's clean and fresh, yet not fruity or floral. My doctor urged me to use this to cleanse my son's asthma breathing equipment.
Ann M.
Moriches, NY
This is a very thick soap so a little goes a long way which is one of my reasons for loving this and giving it 5 stars, and also because this cuts right through any type of grease on your pans or dishes. Love it
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?