Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#3 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (7)
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Westland, MI

The fact that you can get this for a 1$ is amazing...great dish soap with a lot of suds! and a great smell an feel on the hans
Kelsey B.
Kelsey B.

Love this dish liquid! Cleans and shines all my dishes. Leaves them smelling great and looking great. Works better than most.
Chelsea H.
Chelsea H.
Lebanon, TN

It smells so good I use it all the time. I bought this for home and work. Gets dishes super squeaky clean with minimal effort
Ginnie D.
Ginnie D.

I love the original Palmolive. I don't like any of the other Palmolive dish soap. I think it's the smell that I like he most.
Heaven B.
Heaven B.
New Wilmington , PA

Really cut through grease-covered pots and pans. Gentle on skin and leaves hands soft. Nice clean scent. Bought from Walmart.
Odalys B.
Odalys B.
Fontana, CA

Perfect for washing dishes leaves a great scent on the dishes and cleans off the grease easily. Great brand and great scents.
Anna M.
Anna M.
Fontana, CA

I love how soft this product makes my hands feel when I finished washing the dishes! The scent to this soap too is to die for
Raina H.
Raina H.

Palmolive Ultra Original Dish Liquid reminds me of my grandmothers home! There was always a bottle under her sink!
Hisnaybi C.
Hisnaybi C.

This is my go-to dish soap. Not only does it smell fantastic, but it won't dry out your hands like these other dish soaps do
Jada J.
Jada J.
Wilmington, DE

Cleans dishes pretty well. Leaves them looking clean but doesn't remove oil very well. I wish it did because I buy it often.

Join Now