BY PALMOLIVE #32 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml. see more...

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
It's a long lasting dish soap which let your hands (if you don't wash your dishes with gloves) soft, but the price in a lot of towns is not so reasonable. The formula isn't something special.
Crystal L.
Mount Holly, NJ
I just always use this no real reason. Sometimes I get different scents and they smell amazing as well but this is just my go to. Keeps my dishes clean and sparkling.
nat h.
Stockton, CA
This product cleans your dishes very well and it moisturizes your hands too. After you wash the dishes, your hands with smell good and feel soft. It has a nice scent to it, a lot of the different scents smell great to. If you're looking for a good dish soap. Use this one.
Denise A.
Keyport, NJ
I usually buy this one or the coconut one because it smells awesome. I do like this one more because it suds up nicely I use less of it during the washing cycle and it works good on grease.
Miriam M.
Tampa, FL
I always have this thing with dish soaps where you can get caught at extremes. Like, if I use too little it does nothing but if I use too much then I'm screwed. But to me, dish soap is dish soap.
Victoria C.
Works so much better at attacking grease and stuck on food than the competitors. Great price point, and I even use it to clean my makeup brushes. Buyer for life! I would highly recommend.
DeAnna Y.
Mount Vernon, WA
I have been using original Palmolive dish soap since my daughter was born. She was a micro-preemie and in the NICU that was the only soap they used. It's not only safe and cleans great.
Dawn M.
Hazel Park, MI
I like it since you can use it for more than dishes. It smells clean, it is a product that you can get at the dollar store. I do have to wash some dishes by hand so this is a good one.
Hayley B.
Canton, MI
I usually purchase this brand. As a college student I use a lot of dish soap. I find that it removes food from plates and leave no grease. In addition to that it is very inexpensive.
Macs W.
This is such a simple product but such a great one. It cleans very well. We use this for dishes and anything else like it. It is cheap too. I usually buy it from the dollar store
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?