Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#8 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (5)
Shayna P.
Shayna P.

I use this product and its quite good. It gets the job done, but I don't like the smell as I got sick of it after a while
rebecca p.
rebecca p.

YOU ONLY TO USE A FEW DROPS OF SOAP TO WASH YOUR DISHES SO THATS WHY I USE PALMOLIVE AND ONLY PALMOLIVE TO WASH MY DISHES
Yanira C.
Yanira C.
Brownsville

Love love this stuff a little goes a very long way n awesome on tough grease on any type of dish. A plus it smells great.
Angela F.
Angela F.

I love the original scent plus the fact that it works well on my dishes. Good product for everyday kitchenware cleaning.
Sonia M.
Sonia M.

Me gusta mucho usar esto para mis trastes ya que huele bien y quita el mal olor y con poco que use es más que suficiente
H B.
H B.

Good soap. nice bubble formation. Gets the grease off of dishes. Leaves my hands feeling soft and smooth, not crazy dry.
Sophia G.
Sophia G.
W Valley City, UT

This dish soap works great to get those tough grease off your dish wear! It also doesn't dry out my hands which is great
Sharon J.
Sharon J.
Maxton, NC

I love how this dish washing liquid holds its lather. It is also a great price. It will not go wrong with this purchase.
Sonia W.
Sonia W.

Well known product I have used for years and years

I guess I would have to have a reason to try another... so far I dont
Mary Lou G.
Mary Lou G.

Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid is 'concentrated" Don't use to much, it seems the bubbles last forever

Join Now