BY PALMOLIVE #72 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml. see more...

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Jennifer M.
I like this product it's pretty good but I would love for it to make more suds while I am washing dishes.
tiffany j.
San Antonio, TX
SMELLS GREAT LATHERS GREAT WONDERFUL PRICE RECOMMEND TO EVERYBODY THE PRICE IS REASONABLE AND AFFORDABLE
Its a okay dish soap although i stopped purchasing because i believe there is beter dish soaps out there
Sara G.
Cleans the dishes. Not as well as I thought it would. Have to rehash dishes my husband washes with this.
Stacy M.
Senatobia, MS
It smells real good.. Works okay .. And rathers okay.. It's not my favorite but I do use it sometimes...
Jennifer W.
Can't beat a classic. Soft on hands but tough on grease is right!! No more letting dishes soak overnight
Julia G.
Jackson, GA
My go to dish soap for washing bottles and all I love the scent and no residue left after washing dishes
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
I think this is the best dish liquid ever. It smeels great and with little you can wash a ton of dishes.
Tiffany F.
Lancaster, TX
The only scent of Palmolive i will use. I grew up with my mom using this and she still does to this day.
kimberly r.
yonkers, NY
It gets the job done. the smell is a good smell. not very overpowering. leaves plates shining and clean.
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?