Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#11 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (4)
Destiny B.
Destiny B.
Detroit, MI

I haven't used this in a while but it works really well and I'm gonna start buying jt again but it has a really good smell to it
jared e.
jared e.
Carson, CA

Great for removing stains from pots and pans. But it is also great for cleaning your makeup brushes. Nice scent and great value
Caryn C.
Caryn C.
Edinburg, TX

Removes grease from dishes and with very little product washes a lot of dishes. Also leaves hands soft and not dry after using.
Angel V.
Angel V.
Blissfield, MI

When I worked at a hotel, this is all they used! I loved it! It got dishes clean! Only downside is I wasn't a fan of the smell.
Patricia B.
Patricia B.
Dundalk, MD

A little bit goes a long way. Amazing cleaning power, doesn't dry out hands. No greasy residue,leaves dishes shining and clean.
Suayne M.
Suayne M.
Hialeah, FL

I like to use this green one every time I buy Palmolive. It works great! It leaves the dishes clean and my hands nice and soft.
Aliza C.
Aliza C.

Great formula. It's always my go to for dish detergent as it always cuts through grease and tough dirty messes left on dishes.
Erica M.
Erica M.
Canton, OH

A little bit goes a long way! It works great concentrated if something needs to sit and soak or gets sudsy for washing dishes!
brooke M.
brooke M.
Toronto

I only use this brand or dawn. Everything else is too watery or gives me hives. It does a good job cleaning the dishes too lol
Susan J.
Susan J.
Mokena, IL

Long time favorite and OG product that I purchase again and again. Who remembers Madge... Your soaking in it! Love Palmolive!!

Join Now