Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#5 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (7)
Mariel S.
Mariel S.
Doral, Fl

Hace mucha lavasa, lava muy bien los platos y vajillas, me encanta!!!! es uno de los mejores productos de limpieza que he probado.
Odalis A.
Odalis A.
Long Beach, CA

This product leave my dishes oil free and clean and when I wash my dishes I don't get dry irritating skin leaves it nice and soft
Araceli A.
Araceli A.
Arcadia, FL

I love using this dishwashing soap. it does wonders and not only do I use it for dishwashing but also to clean my makeup brushes.
Blanca E.
Blanca E.

A little goes a long way it handles grease and sticky foods making doing the dishes easier and faster very clean and shiny dishes
courtney f.
courtney f.

I try my best to avoid using this brand. I don't think Palmolive cleans as best as other brands. Feel as it leaves residue behind
Deena W.
Deena W.
Macomb, MI

Ahh my favorite dish soap! It's a classic and the scent is my absolute favorite. You can buy it anywhere and it's not too pricey.
Sierra D.
Sierra D.
Belton, TX

This product provides bang for your buck, it has a pleasant scent, is affordable, and it works surprisingly well at killing fleas!
Sarah N.
Sarah N.
Chesapeake, VA

The best, easy on the hands hard on the grim, eliminates grease. The price is lower than competitors but the quality is the same.
Danielle  S.
Danielle S.
Sanford, NC

My all time favorite. Classic clean smell. I think i like it more for the smell and the price. Average suds and cleaning ability.
Niki S.
Niki S.
Burgettstown, PA

If I am purchasing Palmolive, I always go with the original scent as it smells the best to me. You can get it cheap when on sale.
Fyn K.
Fyn K.

Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?

Join Now