Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#8 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (5)
Cookie S.
Cookie S.
Philadelphia, PA

I've been using Palmolive Original for decades. we watched Madge stick those poor dishwasher hands in a cupcake paper. I can always count on the cleaning power to last longer when washing our dishes. I stick with the things I know best. Oldies but Goodies. And the price is perfect, $1.00
Ceara T.
Ceara T.

I love the green apple scent from this brand, and I rarely try any other fragrance. A little goes a long way when using this product so you don't have to wasting your money when using it. I purchase this product from my local Walmart when I am grocery shopping ,and it is very affordable.
alena a.
alena a.

This is a very effective dish soap and really goes a long way. Since it is literally at all stores it makes it so easy to find. The only con i have it that the scent is not very interesting. it is definitely a good value for the price that it is selling at. I would definitely recommend.
Crystal A.
Crystal A.
Flushing, MI

There is nothing quite like the original Palmolive dish soap. This is a brand that I have bought time & time again - my absolute go-to. This is a good value for the quality of product you receive. Unlike some other brands, the suds stay for hours even after cleaning tough greased items.
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Rexburg, ID

I always make sure to buy the little travel sized ones and put it in my diaper bag whenever we go on trips. Its always nice to have a small size for cleaning out baby bottles, sippy cups and if your really in trouble and need to hand wash a blowout. Great price point and works amazing!
Abigail B.
Abigail B.
Denville, NJ

Palmolive Ulta Original Concetrated Dish Liquid is a go-to in my home...in the kitchen and laundry room. Its ability to cut through grease is great on dishes and stains on clothing. It works wonders cleaning my makeup brushes, better than any makeup cleaner on the market. A must have!
Crystal B.
Crystal B.
Warrensburg, MO

This dish washing liquid reminds me of being a child. I love the smell but wish it were thicker in consistency as I find that it come out of the bottle fast. It is very inexpensive and you can also find coupons for it. I do purchase every once in a while but mostly just for the scent.
Deanna M.
Deanna M.

This is a very basic dish soap. I believe one of the cheapest at the store, (I could be wrong), but it does a wonderful job at cleaning the dishes. There's no strong scents that'll linger on your stuff, and it helps get rid of all the food and grime on your dishes. No residue either.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Charlotte, NC

I like the original Palmolive liquid soap the best. We have tried different scents but Inlike the original clean scent best of all. I know my dishes are clean and squeaky. We always have this product on hand. It is affordable and can be found everywhere, making it super convenient.
Jaclyn G.
Jaclyn G.

I buy this in bulk at Costco. I enjoy it and continue to use it on a regular basis. It's not as good as the dawn platinum foam wash but it does a good enough job for me and the dawn platinum is not one I can find anymore. I like cleaning even my sinks with this and will repurchase.

Join Now