Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#11 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (4)
selena v.
selena v.
Splendora, TX

Palmolive concentraded has been a favorite of my family for years. It has a fresh clean smell. It's soft on the hands and tough on grease. A little goes a long way. Definitely recommend for those hard to remove food stain. I love to use it for my babies bottles. It leaves dishes spotless!
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Asheville, NC

I love Palmolive. A little goes a long way with this product so it will last you quite a while. Not sure why but I absolutely love the scent of this product too. Can find almost anywhere; however, I find it is cheaper at Big Lots. Would recommend this and yes, I will be purchasing again.
Cookie S.
Cookie S.
Philadelphia, PA

I've been using Palmolive Original for decades. we watched Madge stick those poor dishwasher hands in a cupcake paper. I can always count on the cleaning power to last longer when washing our dishes. I stick with the things I know best. Oldies but Goodies. And the price is perfect, $1.00
alena a.
alena a.

This is a very effective dish soap and really goes a long way. Since it is literally at all stores it makes it so easy to find. The only con i have it that the scent is not very interesting. it is definitely a good value for the price that it is selling at. I would definitely recommend.
Crystal A.
Crystal A.
Flushing, MI

There is nothing quite like the original Palmolive dish soap. This is a brand that I have bought time & time again - my absolute go-to. This is a good value for the quality of product you receive. Unlike some other brands, the suds stay for hours even after cleaning tough greased items.
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Rexburg, ID

I always make sure to buy the little travel sized ones and put it in my diaper bag whenever we go on trips. Its always nice to have a small size for cleaning out baby bottles, sippy cups and if your really in trouble and need to hand wash a blowout. Great price point and works amazing!
Crystal B.
Crystal B.
Warrensburg, MO

This dish washing liquid reminds me of being a child. I love the smell but wish it were thicker in consistency as I find that it come out of the bottle fast. It is very inexpensive and you can also find coupons for it. I do purchase every once in a while but mostly just for the scent.
Abigail B.
Abigail B.
Denville, NJ

Palmolive Ulta Original Concetrated Dish Liquid is a go-to in my home...in the kitchen and laundry room. Its ability to cut through grease is great on dishes and stains on clothing. It works wonders cleaning my makeup brushes, better than any makeup cleaner on the market. A must have!
Dani C.
Dani C.
Edison, NJ

I'm not really sure what could make a dish soap bad, since I've almost always just used this brand. It's affordable, gets the grease feeling off, does its job while leaving your hands pretty soft. I would keep using it since its effective and I'm not sure what other soap I would try.
Deanna M.
Deanna M.

This is a very basic dish soap. I believe one of the cheapest at the store, (I could be wrong), but it does a wonderful job at cleaning the dishes. There's no strong scents that'll linger on your stuff, and it helps get rid of all the food and grime on your dishes. No residue either.

Join Now