Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#5 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (7)
Evelyn S.
Evelyn S.

Palmolive is ok not the best but for emergencies when you cant afford other kind this one is good to go what i dont like is that you have to use alot of it when your scrubbing on a pan that has alot of food sticked on the plate it really dont take the grease off so easily but still works alil
Darrell M.
Darrell M.
Houston , TX

Palmolive is such a great thing to have especially it being concentrated. Not only does a little go a VERY long way but it also cleans as effectively. I bought this at my local grocer and I can't really say anything negative about the product because its such a great cleaner. Would buy again!
Mallory S.
Mallory S.
Port Hueneme, CA

This is the dish soap I currently have under my sink and I like it. Its fairly concentrated so you don't have to use a lot to wash a whole sink full of dishes. It cleans really well, and smells nice. The price is really affordable. I will be buying more of this when my current bottle runs out
Starr S.
Starr S.
Gary, IN

Palmolive Dish Liquid is my go to for keeping my dishes clean. It only takes a little to cut through the grease on. The price of Palmolive is pretty affordable, and it goes on sale often. It has a great smell and consistency. I highly recommend this product if you want sqeaky clean dishes.
Fyn K.

This is what I use everyday for the last year. It is super effective for removing oil off my pots and pans, and I don't even have to use much liquid. A bottle lasts me about 3 or 4 months, and it's very value for money. I'll definitely buy it again unless I find a even better option.
Cookie S.
Cookie S.
Philadelphia, PA

I've been using Palmolive Original for decades. we watched Madge stick those poor dishwasher hands in a cupcake paper. I can always count on the cleaning power to last longer when washing our dishes. I stick with the things I know best. Oldies but Goodies. And the price is perfect, $1.00
Ceara T.
Ceara T.

I love the green apple scent from this brand, and I rarely try any other fragrance. A little goes a long way when using this product so you don't have to wasting your money when using it. I purchase this product from my local Walmart when I am grocery shopping ,and it is very affordable.
khulkar S.
khulkar S.
Alexandria, VA

I use palmolive always on my kitchen, love it beacause cleans well, i have been using this profuct many years, i never feel allergic from this product, never hand made dry, They disappear quickly and I feel like I am washing my dishes in dirty water due to the suds vanishing so quickly.
Crystal A.
Crystal A.
Flushing , Mi

There is nothing quite like the original Palmolive dish soap. This is a brand that I have bought time & time again - my absolute go-to. This is a good value for the quality of product you receive. Unlike some other brands, the suds stay for hours even after cleaning tough greased items.
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Rexburg, ID

I always make sure to buy the little travel sized ones and put it in my diaper bag whenever we go on trips. Its always nice to have a small size for cleaning out baby bottles, sippy cups and if your really in trouble and need to hand wash a blowout. Great price point and works amazing!
Fyn K.

Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?