Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#8 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (5)
Carol D.
Carol D.
Schnecksville, PA

OMGosh I love Palmolive, use this stuff long time ago and started using cheaper soap. I used Joy or store brand until I seen that Palmolive was on sale and I had a coupon. Wow just a little goes a long way. I love the scent and the cleaning power never going back to cheaper soap staying with Palmolive.
Michaela J.
Michaela J.
El Paso, TX

I do not like grease and germs and I got this to get things done. It worked well on my Pans and I recommend this because the price is awesome too. I don't think you need the super cleaner one like this abd all the types seem to clean the same. It doesn't matter too much because their price is the same.
Svetlana Y.
Svetlana Y.

The Palmolive Ultra Original concentrated dish liquid has never failed me or my family. Dish washing solution has a great formula that's why i have picked it up every time i got to the supermarket. I have been purchasing this product for many months and i would definitely keep purchasing the product.
yesenia d.
yesenia d.
Pomona, CA

Does great at getting off grease from any pan and it also does well at cleaning my hands from thick oil or dirt. It has never irritated my skin and so far this had been a stable in our families kitchen for decades. I recommend this to everyone because its just a must have staple in everyones kitchen.
Mabelis J.
Mabelis J.

This is the only dish soap I use now. I am allergic to most detergents and they make me sneeze and dry out my hands pretty badly too. However, I can use palmolive and I never get allergies. Super gentle on the hands as well. The perfect liquid soap for sensitive skin people or someone with allergies.
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Pharr, TX

It is a really good product I always purchase the green or orange soap,it smells nice. It corporates with a good amount of time lasting even if I have loads of dishes toe ash every single day. Although it doesn't have a lot of foam and bubbles which I don't like that,other than that I recommend!!(:
Flower P.
Flower P.
South Ozone Park, NY

Just a drop cleans a bunch. You can always find this brand on sale every other week if you're a bargain shopper but its well worth its original cost. I usually grab the big refill 64 oz bottle thats usually less than $8. I recommend buying it that way rather than keep having to buy the small bottle
Fraylenni R.
Fraylenni R.
Brooklyn, NY

I have always used this dish so i can not compare to the others but it gets the job done. I don't know if the dish soap you use really matters as long as the sponge you are using is good quality and you know what you are doing. Love the smell and I am guilty of using it to clean my beauty blender.
crissy m.
crissy m.
Eubank, KY

It is rare for me to find a dish washing liquid that makes me want to wash the dishes. But guess what now I have. I love Palmolive it makes my hands soft, makes lots of bubbles and most of all tales away grease. I received this product free for testing purposes. And then went out and bought more.
Jillian B.
Jillian B.
Cathedral Cty, CA

I'm under the opinion that pretty much every dish detergent works exactly the same. As a result, what really matters is how it smells and how it leaves my hands. Palmolive is a gentle and pleasant smell that does;t linger after the dishes are washed (a huge plus!) and leave my hands fairly soft.

Join Now