Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#11 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (4)
Katrina B.
Katrina B.

I love this Dish liquid, even though my hands get a little dry, but it works perfectly! And last for many days, it smell great too
Shawna G.
Shawna G.

We use this in our foaming dispenser. Cuts through grease Well! Fresh scent and gentle to use as hand soap in the kitchen as well.
Carol M.
Carol M.

Just a little bit you was a whole sink of dishes. Doesn't hurt the hands or make you feel them dry or whatever. I really like it.
Johnny R.
Johnny R.
Albany, GA

It does its job fine but a lot of the contents has to be used in order to clean up greasy messes so you'll run out within a week.
Katharine F.
Katharine F.

Hands don't feel dry after long use and a little of the soap goes a long way however the smell is a bit fake and not overly nice.
Shawn S.
Shawn S.
Holmes, PA

This is my favorite detergent for handwashing dishes. It rinses off the dishes very well and doesn't leave a soapy scent on them.
kali f.
kali f.
Muskegon, MI

This is the most used in my house because it works good and it's not expensive at all. I would choose this over other dish soaps.
Araceli A.
Araceli A.
Arcadia, FL

I love using this dishwashing soap. it does wonders and not only do I use it for dishwashing but also to clean my makeup brushes.
Odalis A.
Odalis A.
Long Beach, CA

This product leave my dishes oil free and clean and when I wash my dishes I don't get dry irritating skin leaves it nice and soft
Danielle  S.
Danielle S.
Sanford, NC

My all time favorite. Classic clean smell. I think i like it more for the smell and the price. Average suds and cleaning ability.

Join Now