Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#9 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (7)
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Jefferson Cty, MO
Okay this may sound weird but I use this to clean my makeup brushes and beauty blender and it works sooo well!
Suzanne T.
Suzanne T.
Clearwater, FL
Dec. 15, 2016, 11:06 a.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid
Palmolive Cuts right through grease. No need to have to rewash it several times as with some other detergents.
Yarioska R.
Yarioska R.
This thing is so good for cleaning. And as it's concentrated it lasts for so long and leaves everything clean.
Silvia G.
Silvia G.
Winters, CA
Only soap I buy has the most bubbles and soapiness compared to other I have used and a little goes a long way
Rosa L.
Rosa L.
Jan. 4, 2017, 1:30 a.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid
This soap is amazing! Very tough on grease and gentle on my hands. Definitely does the job for a great price.
Ysette O.
Ysette O.
Kissimmee, FL
The only dish soap I use. It works great to get the grease and stuck on food right off without too much work.
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Millville, NJ
Works ok and is always on sale. I still prefer dawn but I will use this in a pinch. You get what you pay for.
Janell H.
Janell H.
Conway, SC
I think this works just as good as the other brands and it's a lot cheaper! Great scents to choose from also!
Veronica C.
Veronica C.
This is the only dish soap I use! Always does the job! I've tried others but I always come back to this soap!
Abby A.
Abby A.
Oct. 14, 2016, 9:40 a.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid
This soap is one of the affordable ones. It does the job and smells good but always leaves my hands very dry.
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?