BY PALMOLIVE #69 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml. see more...

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?4 Answers
Hebatallah K.
Sugar Land, TX
Very good! Only thing I don't like is the consistency bc it gets really slippery and I almost dropped several dishes. It smells good and works well, I would definitely buy this again and would recommend!
Shannon W.
Rio Rancho, NM
It gets the job done for a fraction of the price. I've tried many other brands and this is the only low priced brand that can compare to the exspensive ones. Why pay 3x more when this does the same thing.
Dylan R.
Navarre, FL
Smells ridicuously amazing, and cleans my dishes wonderfully! This is my goto dish cleaning product because of its scent and it's price! The green is my favorite and I would buy it over and over again!
Alyssa P.
Fairview
When you are having difficulty getting food off the pans this soap makes it super easy to clean it off. All i do is fill whatever it is with hot water and soap and within 30 minutes its as good as new!
Victoria J.
Elgin, IL
Excellent dish soap for any dishes. Works great on stuck on and greasy cooking pans. Smells good. Is soft on hands. I like the antibacterial part too. Good value for it, usually sales and coupons too.
nicole l.
VENTURA , CA
I like the concentrated dish soap. I use a wand and the concentrated comes out slowly and really cleans my dishes. Currently teaching the kids how to do dishes and "less is more" is the way to go here!
Baltier C.
Winter Park, FL
This dish liquid is the best I have ever used it removes all grease and tough stains from pots, pans, and glasses as well as for removing stains from other things such as clothes and stained walls
Denise D.
I have used Palmolive for years. As the commercials say it is very mild on your hands. The ultra goes a long way and is often on sale. I find my dishes get clean and it is a great staple for me.
Aire L.
DORAL
This product its very very easy to get and its not expensive either, it doesn't harm your skin which is very good, also is a great dishwasher, you can do lota of dishes with a little bit of soap.
Anna C.
Meriden, CT
I initially bought it because it was the first green soap I could find, but it was actually really decent. The smell is nice and the clean is really effective. I'd definitely buy this product again.
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?