BY PALMOLIVE #29 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml. see more...

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
K M.
Keystone Heights, FL
This one isn't my favorite to use, but its my go to when I need something cheap. For the price it does what its supposed to, but we don't have a dishwasher so we typically need something a little stronger.
Gia S.
I love PalmOlive dish soap! not only does it leave my dishes clean, it leaves my hand hydrated due to the olive oil inside. very affordable and definitely efficient.
Hebatallah K.
Sugar Land, TX
Very good! Only thing I don't like is the consistency bc it gets really slippery and I almost dropped several dishes. It smells good and works well, I would definitely buy this again and would recommend!
Shannon W.
Rio Rancho, NM
It gets the job done for a fraction of the price. I've tried many other brands and this is the only low priced brand that can compare to the exspensive ones. Why pay 3x more when this does the same thing.
Sheila B.
Richmond, VA
We have been using this dish soap in my family for years! My mother is convinced that it doesn't make the sponge smell when your done. It does a good job cleaning the dishes and removing unwanted residue.
nicole l.
VENTURA , CA
I like the concentrated dish soap. I use a wand and the concentrated comes out slowly and really cleans my dishes. Currently teaching the kids how to do dishes and "less is more" is the way to go here!
Victoria J.
Elgin, IL
Excellent dish soap for any dishes. Works great on stuck on and greasy cooking pans. Smells good. Is soft on hands. I like the antibacterial part too. Good value for it, usually sales and coupons too.
Dylan R.
Navarre, FL
Smells ridicuously amazing, and cleans my dishes wonderfully! This is my goto dish cleaning product because of its scent and it's price! The green is my favorite and I would buy it over and over again!
Alyssa P.
Fairview
When you are having difficulty getting food off the pans this soap makes it super easy to clean it off. All i do is fill whatever it is with hot water and soap and within 30 minutes its as good as new!
Elza F.
Hollywood, FL
This is a staple in my house. You can buy it in a bundle pack from Family Dollar or any store for that matter. It does exactly what it says it should and the price value is affordable for everyone.
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?