Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#3 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (7)
Tina D.
Tina D.

I love this dish soap it is the only brand I use and I have tried many different scents and only the original works best for me.
Abby S.
Abby S.
Eagle Pass, TX

Great dish liquid, gets the job done. Cuts through all the grime and grease, no residue, rinses off super quick and great scent.
Destiny B.
Destiny B.
Detroit, MI

I haven't used this in a while but it works really well and I'm gonna start buying jt again but it has a really good smell to it
Manuel R.
Manuel R.

My goodness this is a great product get my dishes clean, I use this as well for stains in my carpet , to wash my car it's great
Kristina B.
Kristina B.
Lynchburg, OH

Works great to get the dishes clean aND doesn't smell too bad. Just wish it had a littler more grease fighting power like dawn.
Patricia B.
Patricia B.
Dundalk, MD

A little bit goes a long way. Amazing cleaning power, doesn't dry out hands. No greasy residue,leaves dishes shining and clean.
Suayne G.
Suayne G.
Hialeah, FL

I like to use this green one every time I buy Palmolive. It works great! It leaves the dishes clean and my hands nice and soft.
jared e.
jared e.
Carson, CA

Great for removing stains from pots and pans. But it is also great for cleaning your makeup brushes. Nice scent and great value
Angel V.
Angel V.
Blissfield, MI

When I worked at a hotel, this is all they used! I loved it! It got dishes clean! Only downside is I wasn't a fan of the smell.
Kayssa M. L.
Kayssa M. L.

Really good soap to wash the dishes and love the clean smell, but you need to put some gloves on it it's strong for your hands.

Join Now