Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#8 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (5)
Savannah B.
Savannah B.
Hanford, CA

This original dish soap will always be on my kitchen counter. No need for anything more fancy because this WORKS! Scent is perfect. Price is even better!
Kelly N.
Kelly N.
Olyphant, PA

Just a drop of this goes very far and cuts through grease easily. It's not harsh, I don't need to wear gloves while washing my dishes and isn't expensive
valeria p.
valeria p.
Sunrise, FL

Been using it for years but it doesnt make that much foam. Since its not that strong it washes away faster and you end up adding more soap to the sponge.
cathy h.
cathy h.
Machesney Pk, IL

This product has been in our family for many years. I can remember as a little girl my mom using this product and to this day its a favorite in our home.
Marisela O.
Marisela O.

Cleans my dishes fast and takes the grease off right away. No extra scrubbing needed. Love that my kids don't complain when they have to wash dishes lol
Daisy M.
Daisy M.
Beloit, WI

Great product. Love the way it smells. When I buy other detergent I have to keep putting more and more on the sponge. With this one I don't use as much.
Raquel P.
Raquel P.
Bronx , NY

Standard in my home. I buy the biggest size k can get my hands on because not only is this great on dishes-it's also great on clothing stains! Who knew?
Bianca L.
Bianca L.
Kennewick, WA

The original and the only dish liquid soap I use to wash my dishes! I love the smell and love how it cleans my dishes. The price is very very good too!
Alexis M.
Alexis M.
Toledo, OH

Love Palmolive oil, always gets the job done and keeps my dishes clean. The scent is soap and has a good value because I pick mine up from dollar tree!
Nashieka B.
Nashieka B.

Very good soap.. its a tad too watery for me to give it a 5 star because i prefer a thicker soap but it definitly cleans the dishes and it smells great

Join Now