Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#8 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (5)
Alpha G.
Alpha G.

Go to laudry dish soap. Cleans tough greases and does not make your hand dry. Leaving any dishes squeaky clean all the time
Sade D.
Sade D.
Macon, Ga

One of my favorite dis liquids. It suds very well and help with a wonderful clean yet have your hand soft and clean as well
Mellissa P.
Mellissa P.
Staten Island, NY

The absolute best dish washing soap EVERRRR I love this stuff so much lol I want nothing else but this soap in my kitchen šŸ˜†
Brandee S.
Brandee S.

I alway over shot how much of this dish shop i need to use so needless to say, a little goes a long way. Cleans very well!
Jaqueline M.
Jaqueline M.

I didn't really like this product because it dried out my hands and i had to use to much product. However it is very cheap.
Nychaelle F.
Nychaelle F.
Yucca Valley, CA

Definitely cleans those hard to clean dishes! And smells amazing while cleaning! Plus it doesn't dry and crack your hands!
Cheri J.
Cheri J.

Palmolive is my favorite dish soap it cuts grease and has a great smell and most importantly it is not harsh on your hands
Briana A.
Briana A.

Has a clean scent and I love it. Makes my dishes shine and most of all, it does not have an irritating sweet scent to it .
Sherry L.
Sherry L.

This product from Palmolive is great to clean just about any mess. Especially with a toddler, she is always making messes.
Culture S.
Culture S.

This has been in my family for years and now I use it for my family. Cuts right through grease and keeps our dishes clean!

Join Now