BY PALMOLIVE #36 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml. see more...

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Jefferson Cty, MO
Okay this may sound weird but I use this to clean my makeup brushes and beauty blender and it works sooo well!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
I hate the smell of this soap. It smells awful and it leaves your plates smelling like it. Would NOT recommend
Martha R.
Martha R.
Avondale, AZ
Great!! It works wonders. a little gets you a long way. removes everything. smell is good, i would recommended
Stacey Y.
Stacey Y.
Norwalk, CT
This liquid soap does the job, but leaves my hands feeling really dry. It has a pleasant enough scent though.
Janell H.
Janell H.
Conway, SC
I think this works just as good as the other brands and it's a lot cheaper! Great scents to choose from also!
Ysette O.
Ysette O.
Kissimmee, FL
The only dish soap I use. It works great to get the grease and stuck on food right off without too much work.
Elina T.
Elina T.
Tampa, FL
I love this product have been using it for many many years and will continue to use it. I highly recommend it
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Millville, NJ
Works ok and is always on sale. I still prefer dawn but I will use this in a pinch. You get what you pay for.
Rosa L.
Rosa L.
This soap is amazing! Very tough on grease and gentle on my hands. Definitely does the job for a great price.
Carla S.
Carla S.
Los Angeles, CA
Really loke this product because it removes the greasiness out without any problems.. i perfer this over dawn
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?