Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#5 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (7)
Samantha G.
Samantha G.
LONGVIEW, TX

This is my go to kitchen soap. I use it for my dishes that aren't too dirty...I also use it to clean my kitchen table and counters.
Brianne S.
Brianne S.
Philadelphia, PA

Great dish soap. Gets the job done and the dishes clean. Affordable. I recommend this product. Tip: buy in bulk and keep refilling.
Norma M.
Norma M.
Lindsay, CA

the concentrate is my favorite one to use. It helps take off all the grease off my pots and pans and leaves your hand nice and soft
Brenda G.
Brenda G.

I love to use this soap. I let some dishes soak overnight to get rid of stubborn food on some of my dishes and it acts as promised.
Susan H.
Susan H.
Livonia, MI

My family has been using Palmolive for as far as I can remember. It truly gets dishes clean easily and also is gentle on the hands.
Rachel P.
Rachel P.

A little goes a LONG way with this stuff. Works great to cut grease on pots, pans, and dishes. Not too harsh on your hands either.
jeanette a.
jeanette a.
Rio Grande City, TX

My family has used this for years. I continued using it now that I'm married. It is economic and doesn't they job great. I love it
Emily R.
Emily R.
Yulee, FL

This is a great detergent it smells great and it does what it is supposed to. I love the smell and it is the main reason I buy it.
Mary M.
Mary M.

This is my all time favorites dish soap, it gets the job done in minutes. A few drops is enough to get all my dishes squeaky clean
Katrina B.
Katrina B.

I love this Dish liquid, even though my hands get a little dry, but it works perfectly! And last for many days, it smell great too
Fyn K.
Fyn K.

Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?

Join Now