BY PALMOLIVE #23 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml. see more...

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Fatima A.
Fatima A.
Santa Ana, CA
Great liquid soap. It cleans the dishes and removes all the oil from them love this dish soap it's my number one
Joshua P.
Joshua P.
Chickamauga, GA
Always have to have some antibacterial soap to be sure and rinse before I place prep surfaces in the dishwasher.
Yanique G.
Yanique G.
Mays Landing, NJ
Works well and gets the job done ... always get this when on sale because I get large bottles for the price of 1
Yoanesji O.
Yoanesji O.
Tucson, AZ
I love plmolive & the smell too!!!! I use this dishwash really often and i love how clean it will leave the dish
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Banner Elk, NC
I actually received this as a gift from influenster. I loved it very much! Great smell, does its job very well.
Jasmine P.
Jasmine P.
La puente , Ca
This soap is great I use it for dishes & sometimes even my makeup brushes it gets all the oil out & super clean
Vanessa H.
Vanessa H.
One of the dish soaps my family has used and like that's it's very affordable. The scent to it is great as well
Christine B.
Christine B.
West Newton, PA
This is by far the best cleaner I used in a long time cut right threw the grease and you only need a drop of it
Yarioska R.
Yarioska R.
This thing is so good for cleaning. And as it's concentrated it lasts for so long and leaves everything clean.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Jefferson Cty, MO
Okay this may sound weird but I use this to clean my makeup brushes and beauty blender and it works sooo well!
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?