BY PALMOLIVE #32 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml. see more...

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Bao Hnia X.
Saint Paul, MN
Not really a fa of palmolive. It doesn't give me that clean feeling I have with other dish soaps and I have to constantly use a lot to get the oils off my dishes.
Alicia M.
Andrews, TX
This dish liquid brings me back to my childhood. I love the smell of it. A little bit goes a long way. For me it helps a lot with getting stuff off of the dishes
Francine P.
Fontana, CA
This is one of the few products that I continue to use time and time again not just for the efficiency of its cleaning power but because it smells great and doesn't irritate my hands like so many others do.
Gia S.
I love PalmOlive dish soap! not only does it leave my dishes clean, it leaves my hand hydrated due to the olive oil inside. very affordable and definitely efficient.
K M.
Keystone Heights, FL
This one isn't my favorite to use, but its my go to when I need something cheap. For the price it does what its supposed to, but we don't have a dishwasher so we typically need something a little stronger.
Monika Z.
Dorchester, MA
This product is great! I've actually been able to find this product in other countries too.
Cvs/target/ internationally
Pros gets grease out. Con I have sensitive skin
I would definitely recommend to others!
Brittany A.
Los Angeles, CA
Nice and sudsy! It's that good old Palmolive I'm used to! It cleans up the dishes very well and quite a few people I know use this as a bubble bath and it does the trick...It also gets humans squeaky clean!
Hebatallah K.
Sugar Land, TX
Very good! Only thing I don't like is the consistency bc it gets really slippery and I almost dropped several dishes. It smells good and works well, I would definitely buy this again and would recommend!
Sheila B.
Richmond, VA
We have been using this dish soap in my family for years! My mother is convinced that it doesn't make the sponge smell when your done. It does a good job cleaning the dishes and removing unwanted residue.
Shannon W.
Rio Rancho, NM
It gets the job done for a fraction of the price. I've tried many other brands and this is the only low priced brand that can compare to the exspensive ones. Why pay 3x more when this does the same thing.
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?