BY PALMOLIVE #92 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra conce...4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Lauren L.
Cedar Falls, IA
My roommates always leave dishes in the sink for days and this is great for those dried on messes. Smells great and is a good price. Very happy with this product. Can find it anywhere and has plenty of the product included
Brittany A.
Los Angeles, CA
Nice and sudsy! It's that good old Palmolive I'm used to! It cleans up the dishes very well and quite a few people I know use this as a bubble bath and it does the trick...It also gets humans squeaky clean!
Amber O.
Detergent does was it claims. Cuts the grease,I feel like it isn't really a great or horrible choice. I'm sure there are better dishwasher soaps on the market, but this one gets the job done, and is affordable.
Gia S.
I love PalmOlive dish soap! not only does it leave my dishes clean, it leaves my hand hydrated due to the olive oil inside. very affordable and definitely efficient.
Francine P.
Fontana, CA
This is one of the few products that I continue to use time and time again not just for the efficiency of its cleaning power but because it smells great and doesn't irritate my hands like so many others do.
Monika Z.
Dorchester, MA
This product is great! I've actually been able to find this product in other countries too.
Cvs/target/ internationally
Pros gets grease out. Con I have sensitive skin
I would definitely recommend to others!
Allie M.
Boynton Beach, FL
Does this trick for half the price of leading dish soap brands. A little goes a long way, making users feel as if they get their money out of it. Various scents are nice and I would always recommend to others!
K M.
Keystone Heights, FL
This one isn't my favorite to use, but its my go to when I need something cheap. For the price it does what its supposed to, but we don't have a dishwasher so we typically need something a little stronger.
Shannon W.
Rio Rancho, NM
It gets the job done for a fraction of the price. I've tried many other brands and this is the only low priced brand that can compare to the exspensive ones. Why pay 3x more when this does the same thing.
Hebatallah K.
Sugar Land, TX
Very good! Only thing I don't like is the consistency bc it gets really slippery and I almost dropped several dishes. It smells good and works well, I would definitely buy this again and would recommend!
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?