Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#8 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (6)
Katharine F.
Katharine F.

Hands don't feel dry after long use and a little of the soap goes a long way however the smell is a bit fake and not overly nice.
Blanca E.
Blanca E.

A little goes a long way it handles grease and sticky foods making doing the dishes easier and faster very clean and shiny dishes
Deena W.
Deena W.
Macomb, MI

Ahh my favorite dish soap! It's a classic and the scent is my absolute favorite. You can buy it anywhere and it's not too pricey.
Danielle  S.
Danielle S.
Sanford, NC

My all time favorite. Classic clean smell. I think i like it more for the smell and the price. Average suds and cleaning ability.
Odalis A.
Odalis A.
Long Beach, CA

This product leave my dishes oil free and clean and when I wash my dishes I don't get dry irritating skin leaves it nice and soft
Araceli A.
Araceli A.
Arcadia, FL

I love using this dishwashing soap. it does wonders and not only do I use it for dishwashing but also to clean my makeup brushes.
kali f.
kali f.
Muskegon, MI

This is the most used in my house because it works good and it's not expensive at all. I would choose this over other dish soaps.
Mrs Dianne K.
Mrs Dianne K.
Rogue River, OR

I spend the money on this because the cheaper ones are watered down, it cuts grease and does a good job wthout wrecking my hands.
Sarah N.
Sarah N.
Chesapeake, VA

The best, easy on the hands hard on the grim, eliminates grease. The price is lower than competitors but the quality is the same.
Charon S.
Charon S.

This is my all time favorite dish soap. Gets the dishes clean and cuts through grease. Very nice smell too. Makes my hands soft.

Join Now