Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#3 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (7)
Tamisha D.
Tamisha D.
Immokalee, FL

My family uses this dishwashing soap and it cleans really well too. Takes away all the dirt and nastiness off of anything really
Amy W.
Amy W.
Indianapolis

This dish liquid cleans dishes very well. Only have to use very little for a sink full of dishes. Cuts through grease very well.
I honestly don't buy it very often , doesn't work enough with oily pots and pans , love the smell and it doesn't dry your skin .
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
Temple, TX

Smells great and works well. However it does dry out my hands quite well. I would love it more if it didn't dry my hands as much
Bianca T.
Bianca T.
Modesto, CA

Such an amazing dish soap ! Super cheap I usually but for 99 cents and it does the work and very good and smells clean and fresh
April m.
April m.
Lexington, KY

Great dishwashing liquid that suds up and gets off all the dry, stuck on food. It cuts grease and also does not leave a residue.
Charon S.
Charon S.

This is my all time favorite dish soap. Gets the dishes clean and cuts through grease. Very nice smell too. Makes my hands soft.
Patricia B.
Patricia B.
Dundalk, MD

A little bit goes a long way. Amazing cleaning power, doesn't dry out hands. No greasy residue,leaves dishes shining and clean.
Destiny B.
Destiny B.
Detroit, MI

I haven't used this in a while but it works really well and I'm gonna start buying jt again but it has a really good smell to it
Kristina B.
Kristina B.
Lynchburg, OH

Works great to get the dishes clean aND doesn't smell too bad. Just wish it had a littler more grease fighting power like dawn.

Join Now