Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#5 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (7)
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.

If you have a huge family like I do this is a life saver plus it don't make your hands dry and it takes all the oils out in a second
Rachel J.
Rachel J.
Henrico, VA

I usually buy the blue palmolive but the green one works pretty good as well. It smells good and it gets your dishes nice and clean.
Cynthia H.
Cynthia H.
Las Vegas

Palmolive is awesome and affordable. This product works great and is good on sensitive skin. Ur dishes get clean and it does the job
Ruth l.
Ruth l.

One of the best dish soaps doesn't make my hand ashy or dry and it smells good love to wdh dishes with this it also makes hands soft
Vanessa J.
Vanessa J.
Spartanburg, SC

Good quality. Cleans very well and able to scrub off all the grim from the dishes. It is not too pricey compared to other detergents
Kristie M.
Kristie M.

Work's great. Gets my dishes nice and clean. Cuts through the nastiest messes. you definitely don't need alot to do a load of dishes
Karla H.
Karla H.
San Diego, CA

I don't know what it is about this scent that I love so much. I have used it for years and I do not prefer any other. Smells so good
Lyndsay C.
Lyndsay C.
Salisbury, NC

I've found this at the dollar tree! & I'm a big dollar tree fanatic! So of course I tried it, gets the job done and smells delicious
Christina F.
Christina F.

Good overall dish soap for a very reasonable price. It's not the best I've ever used, but for the price it meets all my expectations
Samantha G.
Samantha G.
LONGVIEW, TX

This is my go to kitchen soap. I use it for my dishes that aren't too dirty...I also use it to clean my kitchen table and counters.
Fyn K.
Fyn K.

Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?