BY PALMOLIVE #35 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml. see more...

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Stephanie B.
Hernando, FL
Washes great, except it does take a little more to use compared to Dawn. It is wonderful on my hands as well
Amy L.
Forest Hills, NY
I really like this Palmolive dish liquid. It smells great and doesn't leave a residual smell in your hands.
Kaitlyn G.
Greenville, NC
I love this product. It get my dishes really clean but also doesn't dry out my hands. Definitely recommend.
lezli r.
Adamsville, AL
I love this it removes grease and dirt off of dushes it leaves my glasses sparkly and with no streak marks.
Jay T.
Love it, it's strong on the grease but soft on the hand if you don't like dawn this is the best alternative
Jessica R.
Thomasville, GA
It a great dish soap and very affordable.Brings down grease great. You get a good amount for a great price.
Rachel C.
Alpha, KY
Just a few drops of Palmolive dish soap and my sink is full of bubbles! A little surely does go a long way.
Haley L.
Indianapolis, IN
This dish soap has a very clean scent and is super effective! It's comparable in price to other dish soaps!
Cathy S.
Philadelphia, PA
The original is one of by go to's. Leto my dishes spotless . Gets those greasy stains of my lots and pans.
Ruby D.
I love this too wash my dishes !! It takes off all duty and oil from my pans and leaves them smelling good
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?