Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#8 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (5)
Elbert E.
Elbert E.
Bicknell, IN

Everyone in the household loves this product. Greatly priced and gets the job done well. Love the scents and the power of soap
rachel a.
rachel a.

Gets rid of grease on plastic and pans! Love it! I also love the original scent. Don't want my dishes smelling like an island!
Susan J.
Susan J.
Mokena, IL

Long time favorite and OG product that I purchase again and again. Who remembers Madge... Your soaking in it! Love Palmolive!!
brooke M.
brooke M.
Toronto

I only use this brand or dawn. Everything else is too watery or gives me hives. It does a good job cleaning the dishes too lol
Kimberly W.
Kimberly W.
Throop, PA

Gets the dishes clean :) I recommend this product and support this brand. However it is a bit pricey compared to other brands.
Marielys C.
Marielys C.

Bueno, bonito y barato, deja buen olor a los platos y saca muy bien los residuos. La buena combinación entre precio y calidad
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Westland, MI

The fact that you can get this for a 1$ is amazing...great dish soap with a lot of suds! and a great smell an feel on the hans
Anna M.
Anna M.
Fontana, CA

I love how soft this product makes my hands feel when I finished washing the dishes! The scent to this soap too is to die for
Odalys B.
Odalys B.
Fontana, CA

Perfect for washing dishes leaves a great scent on the dishes and cleans off the grease easily. Great brand and great scents.
Chelsea H.
Chelsea H.
Lebanon, TN

It smells so good I use it all the time. I bought this for home and work. Gets dishes super squeaky clean with minimal effort

Join Now