Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#8 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (5)
Arlene L.
Arlene L.
Nanticoke, PA

Palmolive is pretty much my last choice for dish soap. It always leaves a film on my dishes that takes forever to rinse off. It also leaves a film in my sink.
Tempestt W.
Tempestt W.
Glennville, GA

My favorite dish liquid. I buy it 85% of the time. It really does cut on grease. It keeps my dishes clean. I love it. I'd recommend it to anyone. It's great.
Giavonna S.
Giavonna S.
Brooklyn, NY

The dishes are easy to clean and the grease comes off very quickly. The dishwasher detergent leaves a subtle scent to the users fingers and keep them smooth.
crystal c.
crystal c.

I love using this product to clean my makeup brushes & I love it! It's not drying and it removes all the dirt and oil from my brushes. It's really cheap too!
Mary A.
Mary A.

Palmolive is one of the brands I really trust when it comes to dish washing soap. It works really well and does not leave behind any oils or crusty residues.
Shannon H.
Shannon H.
Gulfport, MS

Best dish soap for greasy stuck on food. Does not take a lot of product to clean dishes, however it is a little pricey compared to equally effective brands.
Emily S.
Emily S.

I haven't really noticed the difference between different types of dish soap. It's all worked the same to me. But you can get big bottles of this at Costco.
Magda A.
Magda A.
Bakersfield, CA

I love this product!!! You dont need alot to clean your dishes. A little goes a long way. It smells super clean and it leaves my dishes super clean as well.
anewxa a.
anewxa a.
MISSISSAUGA, Ontario, Ontario

We get the huge size from Costco and it lasts us 6 months or more. We use the tiniest bit and Iike the fresh scent. Been using for years and can't go wrong.
Delicia S.
Delicia S.
Gainesville, FL

I love how sudsy this dish soap is and how clean my dishes are once they dry. This dish soap does not leave any kind of residue on the plate and it's great.

Join Now