Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#3 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (7)
Araceli A.
Araceli A.
Arcadia, FL

I love using this dishwashing soap. it does wonders and not only do I use it for dishwashing but also to clean my makeup brushes.
kali f.
kali f.
Muskegon, MI

This is the most used in my house because it works good and it's not expensive at all. I would choose this over other dish soaps.
jessica n.
jessica n.
Columbus, OH

I like Palmolive dish soap. It definitely gets my dishes clean even if I do have to use a little bit more than other competitors.
courtney f.
courtney f.

I try my best to avoid using this brand. I don't think Palmolive cleans as best as other brands. Feel as it leaves residue behind
Sarah N.
Sarah N.
Chesapeake, VA

The best, easy on the hands hard on the grim, eliminates grease. The price is lower than competitors but the quality is the same.
Sierra D.
Sierra D.
Belton, TX

This product provides bang for your buck, it has a pleasant scent, is affordable, and it works surprisingly well at killing fleas!
Blanca E.
Blanca E.

A little goes a long way it handles grease and sticky foods making doing the dishes easier and faster very clean and shiny dishes
Mrs Dianne K.
Mrs Dianne K.
Rogue River, OR

I spend the money on this because the cheaper ones are watered down, it cuts grease and does a good job wthout wrecking my hands.
Deena W.
Deena W.
Macomb, MI

Ahh my favorite dish soap! It's a classic and the scent is my absolute favorite. You can buy it anywhere and it's not too pricey.
Aylin D.
Aylin D.
Rio Grande City, TX

Granny loves the smell and leaves the dishes with an extreme look towards the and & when they get dry looks like they're brand new

Join Now