BY PALMOLIVE #36 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml. see more...

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Victoria D.
Victoria D.
Staten Island, NY
I use this as hand soap and it smells good. It's also not drying, which is a big plus when you're washing dishes.
Kaitlyn C.
Kaitlyn C.
San Antonio, TX
Works well, and doesn't dry out my hands like other dish soaps. It getting the job done like how it's suppose too
Courtney O.
Courtney O.
Mount orab, OH
One of the best brands for dish soap in my opinion. Much better than the competition. I will keep buying for sure
Daisy B.
Daisy B.
San Bernardino, CA
Love how concentrated this product is I feel like it really really gets all the tough grease off of all my dishes
Jenette F.
Jenette F.
Bayside, NY
Works pretty good gets the job done well. It can leave your hands feeling a bit dry but it has a good value price
Maureen L.
Maureen L.
Shrewsbury, MA
I purchase Palmolive Ultra original dish soap for the kitchen in my office. It works well and the price is right.
Fatima A.
Fatima A.
Santa Ana, CA
Great liquid soap. It cleans the dishes and removes all the oil from them love this dish soap it's my number one
Yoanesji O.
Yoanesji O.
Tucson, AZ
I love plmolive & the smell too!!!! I use this dishwash really often and i love how clean it will leave the dish
lexi c.
lexi c.
El Paso, TX
Awesome dish soap! One of my top three go to dish soaps get out the grease from pan & stick on food on anything!
Gladyshka G.
Gladyshka G.
Clewiston, FL
One of the most used dish liquid . I can find it in any store I go to. Also it's very affordable and it cleans .
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?