Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#8 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (6)
Karla H.
Karla H.
San Diego, CA

I don't know what it is about this scent that I love so much. I have used it for years and I do not prefer any other. Smells so good
Vanessa J.
Vanessa J.
Spartanburg, SC

Good quality. Cleans very well and able to scrub off all the grim from the dishes. It is not too pricey compared to other detergents
Rachel J.
Rachel J.
Henrico, VA

I usually buy the blue palmolive but the green one works pretty good as well. It smells good and it gets your dishes nice and clean.
Kristie M.
Kristie M.

Work's great. Gets my dishes nice and clean. Cuts through the nastiest messes. you definitely don't need alot to do a load of dishes
Lyndsay C.
Lyndsay C.
Salisbury, NC

I've found this at the dollar tree! & I'm a big dollar tree fanatic! So of course I tried it, gets the job done and smells delicious
Brianne S.
Brianne S.
Philadelphia, PA

Great dish soap. Gets the job done and the dishes clean. Affordable. I recommend this product. Tip: buy in bulk and keep refilling.
Miztle V.
Miztle V.

I love the smell of this dish soap, I think and I feel this soap cleanse good, im not sure if this is the best for greasy plates...
Susan H.
Susan H.
Livonia, MI

My family has been using Palmolive for as far as I can remember. It truly gets dishes clean easily and also is gentle on the hands.
Brenda G.
Brenda G.

I love to use this soap. I let some dishes soak overnight to get rid of stubborn food on some of my dishes and it acts as promised.
Norma M.
Norma M.
Lindsay, CA

the concentrate is my favorite one to use. It helps take off all the grease off my pots and pans and leaves your hand nice and soft

Join Now