BY PALMOLIVE #29 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml. see more...

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Laura C.
Lawton, OK
I have used this most of my life even when I worked at a fried chicken restaurant this is what we used to get the chicken and grease off of the dishes and our hands.
Mayra S.
Carpentersville, IL
For as long as I can remember we have always bought Palmolive dish soap. Not only does is smell great but it works amazingly. I would definitely repurchase this product in the future. Great price for a great product.
Ashley D.
Fort Hood, TX
This is my favorite brand of dish soap. I always buy the coconut one. The smell is amazing, a little goes a long way and it leaves the dishes clean. And it's cheap.
Gabriella D.
Del Rio, TX
Me gusta mucho su olor me deja suaves mis manos cuando no uso guantes y mis platos mantienen su aroma a limpio definitivamente siempre lo comprare y el precio lo vale
Denise W.
No residue. Great suds. Gets my dishes nnice and clean. Affordable and easily accessible. I love the smell of this too. The consisyancy was great. I would buy again.
Rosie F.
Love this stuff! It's ULTRA concentrated for real! I only use a few drops and it cleans everything. If only I could convince my boyfriend he only needs a few drops!
Liseth S.
Our household has used this product for as long as I can remember. It is thick and lasts for a long time. It advertises that it is soft your your hands and it really is. My dishes always end up being clean as a whistle!
Elyssa W.
Isn't my favorite dish soap but I'll use it. I don't love the smell mainly because it's what my grandparents use and it just reminds me of washing the dishes there.
Ana C.
Silver spring
I recommend this product to everyone! My mom used it as I was growing up and now I use it. Not only is it a good dish detergent but it is great for stain removal.
Yvonne H.
oakland, CA
Favorite dish soap to us. A little amount goes a long ways with this concentrated soap. It leaves my dish looking sparkling clean and no streaks through the glass.
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?