Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#5 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (7)
Veronica A.
Veronica A.
Whitehouse Station, NJ

The original Palmolive dish detergent is tried and true. I will always use this product as it cleans great and is gentle on your hands
Jean-A'Layn S.
Jean-A'Layn S.

It cleans well and it smells great. It is decently priced and I've never had an issue with residue. It gets super soapy and I love it.
Evelyn R.
Evelyn R.
Glendale

my favorite smell reminds me of my childhood. world great and works as a good cleaning agent. I love it use everyday leaves hand soft.
Angelina H.
Angelina H.
Belcamp, MD

Purchased this product in a local dollar tree store. Good price only .99 cents from the store like most of the scents the company has.
Lindsey A.
Lindsey A.
Moreno Valley , Ca

I feel like I have to use so much of this for it to clean the dishes properly. It's okay if you are on a budget but I rather use dawn.
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
Prospect Park, PA

This dish soap works great. I love the way it smells and it does not make my hand dry after I use it. I can buy this almost anywhere.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Orem, Utah

I love the smell of palmoville and i love that you dont use as much to get ypur dishes clean. Also doesnt leave you hands feeling dry
Mariya D.
Mariya D.
Denver, CO

When you buy it in small bottles regulars maazin like, but when I bought a large tube of Costco did not like and does not do any work
Fei G.
Fei G.
Cleveland, OH

I love this dishwash because it is the most durable product I've used. It is dense and concentrated, only a few drops can do the job.
Cate F.
Cate F.
Rockingham, NC

I feel like this is just the classic soap to use. It's gentle on hands and gets the job done. I like how it doesn't dry out my hands.
Fyn K.
Fyn K.

Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?