Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#9 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (7)
Jenette F.
Jenette F.
Bayside, NY
Works pretty good gets the job done well. It can leave your hands feeling a bit dry but it has a good value price
Victoria D.
Victoria D.
Staten Island, NY
I use this as hand soap and it smells good. It's also not drying, which is a big plus when you're washing dishes.
Samantha G.
Samantha G.
Bakersfield, CA
Gets threw the hard to clean stuff and grease. I not only use it on my dishes but my cars too. Leaves hands soft.
Kaitlyn C.
Kaitlyn C.
San Antonio, TX
Works well, and doesn't dry out my hands like other dish soaps. It getting the job done like how it's suppose too
Courtney O.
Courtney O.
Mount orab , OH
One of the best brands for dish soap in my opinion. Much better than the competition. I will keep buying for sure
Daisy B.
Daisy B.
San Bernardino, CA
Nov. 6, 2016, 2:11 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid
Love how concentrated this product is I feel like it really really gets all the tough grease off of all my dishes
Christa W.
Christa W.
Defuniak Springs, Florida
Dec. 17, 2016, 10:53 a.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid
I love Palmolive dish soap. It's thick and smells great. I also like how I can easily find coupons to save money
Fatima A.
Fatima A.
Santa Ana, CA
Great liquid soap. It cleans the dishes and removes all the oil from them love this dish soap it's my number one
Gladyshka G.
Gladyshka G.
Clewiston, FL
One of the most used dish liquid . I can find it in any store I go to. Also it's very affordable and it cleans .
Yoanesji O.
Yoanesji O.
Tucson, AZ
I love plmolive & the smell too!!!! I use this dishwash really often and i love how clean it will leave the dish
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?