Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#8 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (5)
Isabel Z.
Isabel Z.

I have been using this product for years and I love the scent and it gets my dishes very clean.
It cleans really good specially when I have dishes with grease.
Sam L.
Sam L.

We cycle dishwashing responsibilities in my house, everyone else uses the generic brands and makes fun of me for only using this, but I feel lit cleans better.
Teresa B.
Teresa B.

One of my favorite dosh soaps
Cleans dishes well. Price is always great and I ALWAYS get coupons in local papers.
Smells great and surely makes a lot of sudds
Jo W.
Jo W.
Philadelphia, PA

Solid dish soap, does it's job. Smell is fine, but not my favorite. However, I can't really smell it unless I'm trying, so the smell isn't much of a big deal.
Jacqueline C.
Jacqueline C.
Sn Bernrdno, CA

It get the dishes clean, but my hands are still as rough as ever. I honest think they are just like other dish liquids, nothing new and nothing revolutionary.
Brian V.
Brian V.
San Bernardino, CA

This is a great soap for dishes ive been using it for years my mother used it for years still works great and it's makes dishes shine and does get them clean.
Marine F.
Marine F.

I like this product even thought it's not my first choice for dishwashers cause it can be pretty expensive usually. But it works wonder and it smells amazing.
Anita B.
Anita B.
Elizabeth City, NC

BEEN USING IT FOR YEAR AND GET MY DISHES CLEAN..KEEP STOCKPILE OF THOSE WHEN THEY ARE ON SALE FOR 99 CENT.. UAUALLY BUY IT AT DRUG STORE LIKE WALGREENS OR CVS
Robin C.
Robin C.
Bronx, NY

Always can count on Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid for lasting a long time,getting my dishes,pots and pans clean and keeping my hands soft.
Arlene L.
Arlene L.
Nanticoke, PA

Palmolive is pretty much my last choice for dish soap. It always leaves a film on my dishes that takes forever to rinse off. It also leaves a film in my sink.

Join Now