Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#11 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (4)
Katharine F.
Katharine F.

Hands don't feel dry after long use and a little of the soap goes a long way however the smell is a bit fake and not overly nice.
Shawn S.
Shawn S.
Holmes, PA

This is my favorite detergent for handwashing dishes. It rinses off the dishes very well and doesn't leave a soapy scent on them.
kali f.
kali f.
Muskegon, MI

This is the most used in my house because it works good and it's not expensive at all. I would choose this over other dish soaps.
Araceli A.
Araceli A.
Arcadia, FL

I love using this dishwashing soap. it does wonders and not only do I use it for dishwashing but also to clean my makeup brushes.
Odalis A.
Odalis A.
Long Beach, CA

This product leave my dishes oil free and clean and when I wash my dishes I don't get dry irritating skin leaves it nice and soft
Danielle  S.
Danielle S.
Sanford, NC

My all time favorite. Classic clean smell. I think i like it more for the smell and the price. Average suds and cleaning ability.
Aylin D.
Aylin D.
Rio Grande City, TX

Granny loves the smell and leaves the dishes with an extreme look towards the and & when they get dry looks like they're brand new
Yaricssa R.
Yaricssa R.
Fort Worth, TX

I only use this when I run out of other dish soap. I have really sensitive skin so it irritates my hands and makes them super dry
Sierra D.
Sierra D.
Belton, TX

This product provides bang for your buck, it has a pleasant scent, is affordable, and it works surprisingly well at killing fleas!
Janelle  h.
Janelle h.
Miramichi, Nb, NB

A classic scent and a hard working dish soap. i have no complaints about it, its cheap and it works which are my buying criteria.

Join Now