BY PALMOLIVE #35 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Denise W.
No residue. Great suds. Gets my dishes nnice and clean. Affordable and easily accessible. I love the smell of this too. The consisyancy was great. I would buy again.
Mayra S.
Carpentersville, IL
For as long as I can remember we have always bought Palmolive dish soap. Not only does is smell great but it works amazingly. I would definitely repurchase this product in the future. Great price for a great product.
Rosie F.
Love this stuff! It's ULTRA concentrated for real! I only use a few drops and it cleans everything. If only I could convince my boyfriend he only needs a few drops!
Liseth S.
Our household has used this product for as long as I can remember. It is thick and lasts for a long time. It advertises that it is soft your your hands and it really is. My dishes always end up being clean as a whistle!
Gabriella D.
Del Rio, TX
Me gusta mucho su olor me deja suaves mis manos cuando no uso guantes y mis platos mantienen su aroma a limpio definitivamente siempre lo comprare y el precio lo vale
Jorge B.
Edinburg, TX
This product Is literally concentrated. It has a very good price but, the most impressive thing is that even that it looks small it is so concentrated that it will last for months! I would definitely buy it again.
Just a small drop goes a long way! This is by far the best dish soap to get the most for your money. It cuts through grease easily and doesn't over dry my hands. The scent is fresh and clean, but nothing fruity.
Yvonne H.
oakland, CA
Favorite dish soap to us. A little amount goes a long ways with this concentrated soap. It leaves my dish looking sparkling clean and no streaks through the glass.
Donisha K. G.
Coweta, OK
I love Palmolive. I have to pre wash my dishes before i put them in the dishwasher. I'm OCD lol. But smells great, cleans the dishes great. No greasiness left on the dishes and my hands feel great after using it.
Ana C.
Silver spring
I recommend this product to everyone! My mom used it as I was growing up and now I use it. Not only is it a good dish detergent but it is great for stain removal.
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?