BY PALMOLIVE #40 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra conce...4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Bry B.
Onsted, MI
I love the smell and my hands are always so soft after I use it. It is also cheaper than dawn so I buy Palmolive instead of dawn. I buy it at dollar general when it goes on sale there. I would recommend it to everyone.
Elyssa W.
Isn't my favorite dish soap but I'll use it. I don't love the smell mainly because it's what my grandparents use and it just reminds me of washing the dishes there.
Rosie F.
Love this stuff! It's ULTRA concentrated for real! I only use a few drops and it cleans everything. If only I could convince my boyfriend he only needs a few drops!
Gabriella D.
Del Rio, TX
Me gusta mucho su olor me deja suaves mis manos cuando no uso guantes y mis platos mantienen su aroma a limpio definitivamente siempre lo comprare y el precio lo vale
Mayra S.
Carpentersville, IL
For as long as I can remember we have always bought Palmolive dish soap. Not only does is smell great but it works amazingly. I would definitely repurchase this product in the future. Great price for a great product.
Jessica F.
Reseda, CA
Really good product it cleans my dishes really fast I don't struggle as much and the price is perfect always pick it up at my local store thumbs up to this product
Just a small drop goes a long way! This is by far the best dish soap to get the most for your money. It cuts through grease easily and doesn't over dry my hands. The scent is fresh and clean, but nothing fruity.
Yvonne H.
oakland, CA
Favorite dish soap to us. A little amount goes a long ways with this concentrated soap. It leaves my dish looking sparkling clean and no streaks through the glass.
Donisha K. G.
Coweta, OK
I love Palmolive. I have to pre wash my dishes before i put them in the dishwasher. I'm OCD lol. But smells great, cleans the dishes great. No greasiness left on the dishes and my hands feel great after using it.
Jorge B.
Edinburg, TX
This product Is literally concentrated. It has a very good price but, the most impressive thing is that even that it looks small it is so concentrated that it will last for months! I would definitely buy it again.
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?