BY PALMOLIVE #29 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml. see more...

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Mariangel M.
Boston, MA
I really love the sent of this and the fact that it gets rid of grease so easy and effortless, this is something that I love but I'm trying to change to a more natural and ego friendly brand
Michael R.
Kings Park, NY
Continues to be the best and much less expensive than Dawn. One reality is that Palmolive has clearly been diluted over the years. More must be used to get the same results. Having said that, it remains the best value.
Laura C.
Lawton, OK
I have used this most of my life even when I worked at a fried chicken restaurant this is what we used to get the chicken and grease off of the dishes and our hands.
Scarlett L.
Tampa, FL
Palmolive is one of two of my faveorite holy grail kitchen products. I do not care for the other scented ones because i feel that they don't have the cleaning power that the original does. This is a must in my kitchen!
Christina F.
Mount Holly, NC
I've only used it once but I didn't like it. I thought it smelled weird and didn't clean as well. I did like the design of the top. Easy to open and close while cleaning.
This soap has no problem producing suds and has in my opinion a lovely fragrance that I'm pleased with. It cuts through the grease on my dishes and soaks hard to scrub pans fairly well. Faithful consumer of Palmolive c:
Brittanee T.
Gordonsville, VA
I lovee the scent of this! Tough on grease with minimal effort. Always have this on hand. It's even in the bathroom dispensers. Be careful though, it will discolor some soap dispensers
Ramya A.
Gurnee, IL
I think it's been six months I got one bottle and it's still not empty . I mean to say a drop is enough to do five to six dishes . It saves u lot of money for sure ;)
Jamita F.
Kalamazoo, MI
The smell reminds me of my childhood, it cleans well and doesn't dry your hands out. It is cost effective, it's mild enough to let the kids use for bubbles in the tub
Hannah M.
Rehoboth, MA
This is a reliable dish soap that always gets the job done! I have used this for year, and so has my mother. I love having this on hand for other uses too, not just for dishes. This can be used in homemade cleaners too!
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?