Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#8 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (6)
Jean-A'Layn S.
Jean-A'Layn S.

It cleans well and it smells great. It is decently priced and I've never had an issue with residue. It gets super soapy and I love it.
Fei G.
Fei G.
Cleveland, OH

I love this dishwash because it is the most durable product I've used. It is dense and concentrated, only a few drops can do the job.
Mariya D.
Mariya D.
Denver, CO

When you buy it in small bottles regulars maazin like, but when I bought a large tube of Costco did not like and does not do any work
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
Prospect Park, PA

This dish soap works great. I love the way it smells and it does not make my hand dry after I use it. I can buy this almost anywhere.
Ara L.
Ara L.

I like that I don't have to use a lot of the product to clean my dishes. It lasts me a long time before I need to purchase a new one.
Cate F.
Cate F.
Rockingham, NC

I feel like this is just the classic soap to use. It's gentle on hands and gets the job done. I like how it doesn't dry out my hands.
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.

If you have a huge family like I do this is a life saver plus it don't make your hands dry and it takes all the oils out in a second
Vanessa J.
Vanessa J.
Spartanburg, SC

Good quality. Cleans very well and able to scrub off all the grim from the dishes. It is not too pricey compared to other detergents
Christina F.
Christina F.

Good overall dish soap for a very reasonable price. It's not the best I've ever used, but for the price it meets all my expectations
Cynthia H.
Cynthia H.
Las Vegas

Palmolive is awesome and affordable. This product works great and is good on sensitive skin. Ur dishes get clean and it does the job

Join Now