BY PALMOLIVE #36 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml. see more...

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Kenya S.
Kenya S.
Mission, TX
I use this one, but sometimes it doesn't do a very good job. It doesn't take off the oil that very well from my pans
Where do I start it smells really good, plus it protects and softens you hands. It cleans off stains really nice too
Bita M.
Bita M.
My family and I have been using this original formula for years. It smells mildly fresh and cleans 100% of the time.
Raquel E.
Raquel E.
Rockford, IL
My go-to dish soap, always gets my dishes clean without leaving streaks or scratching my pots! Great overall value!
Susan D.
Susan D.
North Dighton
Smooth feeling as you wash the dishes, a great amount of soap not a lot need to wash, goes a long way, lovely scent
Janet S.
Janet S.
Antioch, TN
This is great on your hands. it gets oils off quick and it makes it easy to wash dishes. this is my favorite sent.
Jodi Ann P.
Jodi Ann P.
Middletown, NY
Good dishsoap have been using it for years. Great clean finish smells nice worth every penny my fave dishsoap ever
Shon M.
Shon M.
Savannah, GA
Great dish liquid a little more expensive then gain but I will buy either one. Which one smells the b3st that day.
Briana A.
Briana A.
Charlotte, NC
I really like this brand...I usually buy this brand when gain is not on sale but this is a good bang for your buck
Daisy B.
Daisy B.
San Bernardino, CA
Love how concentrated this product is I feel like it really really gets all the tough grease off of all my dishes
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?