Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#11 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (4)
Millie C.
Millie C.

I enjoy washing my child and our dishes with this ordinal Palmolive dish soap I love the scent and how it does not leave your hands dry
Leslie G.
Leslie G.
Los Angeles, CA

It doesn't completely leave my hands feeling stiff . I can enjoy it's pleasant smell. All this while it does a great job w the dishes .
Jaime d.
Jaime d.
Steubenville, OH

Cannot go wrong with a classic! Cleans greasy dishes quickly and does not leave a greasy residue! Very reasonably priced and effective.
Hajar S.
Hajar S.
Columbus, OH

Does its work very good, I like it cause of the foam and how economizing it is. I love it , it smells very good and leaves things clean
Laura G.
Laura G.

I love Palmolive! This is the best Dish Detergent. Every kind smells amazing and it never dries out my hands, I would highly recommend!
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Monona, IA

It gets the job done. also trusted in this brand. The price is right and it smells good. doesn't leave my hands dry after doing dishes.
Alexi D.
Alexi D.

Delicious smelling and a little goes a long way! You put it on a sponge once and it will last for at least 5 separate washed of dishes
Mar V.
Mar V.

Palmolive u can never go wrong a little goes a long way the price is worth it and cuts grease and leaves dishes cleans and hands soft.
Lindsey A.
Lindsey A.
Moreno Valley , Ca

I feel like I have to use so much of this for it to clean the dishes properly. It's okay if you are on a budget but I rather use dawn.
Angelina H.
Angelina H.
Belcamp, MD

Purchased this product in a local dollar tree store. Good price only .99 cents from the store like most of the scents the company has.

Join Now