Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#9 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (7)
Kandace C.
Kandace C.
Spring Grove,Pa.
My grandma used Palmolive and I like it a lot .A little goes a very long way which I really like about this product.
HELEN M.
HELEN M.
Syracuse, NY
I've used it for years, love it,it's very thick and concentrated . I like the scent It gets the dishes clean.Walmart
Tonya A.
Tonya A.
This is my second choice dish soap if I'm being honest. It's affordable and I grab it when I can't find my favorite.
Susan D.
Susan D.
North Dighton
Smooth feeling as you wash the dishes, a great amount of soap not a lot need to wash, goes a long way, lovely scent
Raquel E.
Raquel E.
Rockford, IL
My go-to dish soap, always gets my dishes clean without leaving streaks or scratching my pots! Great overall value!
Janet S.
Janet S.
Antioch, TN
This is great on your hands. it gets oils off quick and it makes it easy to wash dishes. this is my favorite sent.
Jodi Ann P.
Jodi Ann P.
Middletown, NY
Good dishsoap have been using it for years. Great clean finish smells nice worth every penny my fave dishsoap ever
Shon M.
Shon M.
Savannah , GA
Sept. 24, 2016, 12:23 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid
Great dish liquid a little more expensive then gain but I will buy either one. Which one smells the b3st that day.
Briana A.
Briana A.
Charlotte, NC
I really like this brand...I usually buy this brand when gain is not on sale but this is a good bang for your buck
Jenette F.
Jenette F.
Bayside, NY
Works pretty good gets the job done well. It can leave your hands feeling a bit dry but it has a good value price
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?