Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#5 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (7)
Erin J.
Erin J.
Oceanside, CA

I buy these really cheap and I have a stock pile full of it. It works great!! Not sure if it's as good as dawn but it gets the job done
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Monona, IA

It gets the job done. also trusted in this brand. The price is right and it smells good. doesn't leave my hands dry after doing dishes.
Jaime d.
Jaime d.
Steubenville, OH

Cannot go wrong with a classic! Cleans greasy dishes quickly and does not leave a greasy residue! Very reasonably priced and effective.
Janie C.
Janie C.
Brownsville, TX

I've been using this for a couple of years now and I really like that the smell is not strong or flowery smelling it has a clean smell.
Cindy H.
Cindy H.

Palmolive cuts the grease and is soft on my hands. I use it in the kitchen for dishes and for hand soap. rarely do I use anything else.
Hajar S.
Hajar S.
Columbus, OH

Does its work very good, I like it cause of the foam and how economizing it is. I love it , it smells very good and leaves things clean
Natasha Z.
Natasha Z.
Brooklyn, NY

Palmolive is my "go to" dish liquid soap. It cuts all the grease just buy using a dime size for the stack of dishes that need cleaning.
Leslie G.
Leslie G.
Los Angeles, CA

It doesn't completely leave my hands feeling stiff . I can enjoy it's pleasant smell. All this while it does a great job w the dishes .
Hannah J.
Hannah J.
Tuscaloosa, AL

Great dish soap that really gets the job done! I highly reccommend this sweet smelling product to anyone looking to clean their dishes!
Laura G.
Laura G.
Reedsburg, WI

I love Palmolive! This is the best Dish Detergent. Every kind smells amazing and it never dries out my hands, I would highly recommend!
Fyn K.
Fyn K.

Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?

Join Now