BY PALMOLIVE #43 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml. see more...

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
HELEN M.
HELEN M.
Syracuse, NY
I've used it for years, love it,it's very thick and concentrated . I like the scent It gets the dishes clean.Walmart
Tonya A.
Tonya A.
This is my second choice dish soap if I'm being honest. It's affordable and I grab it when I can't find my favorite.
Bita M.
Bita M.
My family and I have been using this original formula for years. It smells mildly fresh and cleans 100% of the time.
Raquel E.
Raquel E.
Rockford, IL
My go-to dish soap, always gets my dishes clean without leaving streaks or scratching my pots! Great overall value!
Susan D.
Susan D.
North Dighton
Smooth feeling as you wash the dishes, a great amount of soap not a lot need to wash, goes a long way, lovely scent
Briana A.
Briana A.
Charlotte, NC
I really like this brand...I usually buy this brand when gain is not on sale but this is a good bang for your buck
Shon M.
Shon M.
Savannah, GA
Great dish liquid a little more expensive then gain but I will buy either one. Which one smells the b3st that day.
Jodi Ann P.
Jodi Ann P.
Middletown, NY
Good dishsoap have been using it for years. Great clean finish smells nice worth every penny my fave dishsoap ever
Janet S.
Janet S.
Antioch, TN
This is great on your hands. it gets oils off quick and it makes it easy to wash dishes. this is my favorite sent.
Victoria D.
Victoria D.
Staten Island, NY
I use this as hand soap and it smells good. It's also not drying, which is a big plus when you're washing dishes.
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?