Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#8 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (5)
Kayssa M. L.
Kayssa M. L.

Really good soap to wash the dishes and love the clean smell, but you need to put some gloves on it it's strong for your hands.
Destiny B.
Destiny B.
Detroit, MI

I haven't used this in a while but it works really well and I'm gonna start buying jt again but it has a really good smell to it
Patricia B.
Patricia B.
Dundalk, MD

A little bit goes a long way. Amazing cleaning power, doesn't dry out hands. No greasy residue,leaves dishes shining and clean.
Suayne G.
Suayne G.
Hialeah, FL

I like to use this green one every time I buy Palmolive. It works great! It leaves the dishes clean and my hands nice and soft.
Angel V.
Angel V.
Blissfield, MI

When I worked at a hotel, this is all they used! I loved it! It got dishes clean! Only downside is I wasn't a fan of the smell.
A o.
A o.
New Philadelphia, OH

Great dish washing soap! It is probably one of the best working soaps I've used ! And gives off great scent ! Highly recommend
Elbert E.
Elbert E.
Bicknell, IN

Everyone in the household loves this product. Greatly priced and gets the job done well. Love the scents and the power of soap
Kimberly W.
Kimberly W.
Throop, PA

Gets the dishes clean :) I recommend this product and support this brand. However it is a bit pricey compared to other brands.
Susan J.
Susan J.
Mokena, IL

Long time favorite and OG product that I purchase again and again. Who remembers Madge... Your soaking in it! Love Palmolive!!
rachel a.
rachel a.

Gets rid of grease on plastic and pans! Love it! I also love the original scent. Don't want my dishes smelling like an island!

Join Now