Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#11 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (4)
Kristie M.
Kristie M.

Work's great. Gets my dishes nice and clean. Cuts through the nastiest messes. you definitely don't need alot to do a load of dishes
margarita R.
margarita R.
810 west, Ny ny

I love the natural palmolive has an exquisite fragrance let all my frets clean and fresh and the truth that the exquisite fragrance.
Adriana V.
Adriana V.

My favorite dish liquid. My hands don't get dry after i use it. My dishes smell good and i dont need too much for it to do it's job.
Vanessa J.
Vanessa J.
Spartanburg, SC

Good quality. Cleans very well and able to scrub off all the grim from the dishes. It is not too pricey compared to other detergents
Cynthia H.
Cynthia H.
Las Vegas

Palmolive is awesome and affordable. This product works great and is good on sensitive skin. Ur dishes get clean and it does the job
Rachel J.
Rachel J.
Henrico, VA

I usually buy the blue palmolive but the green one works pretty good as well. It smells good and it gets your dishes nice and clean.
Karla H.
Karla H.
San Diego, CA

I don't know what it is about this scent that I love so much. I have used it for years and I do not prefer any other. Smells so good
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
Tuscaloosa, AL

Great soap !! Leaves my dishes very clean. Love it and highly recommend this product to anyone looking for a great dependable soap.
Susan H.
Susan H.
Livonia, MI

My family has been using Palmolive for as far as I can remember. It truly gets dishes clean easily and also is gentle on the hands.
Brianne S.
Brianne S.
Philadelphia, PA

Great dish soap. Gets the job done and the dishes clean. Affordable. I recommend this product. Tip: buy in bulk and keep refilling.

Join Now