Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#8 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (5)
Alejandra T.
Alejandra T.
carson, ca

Love this dish washing liquid soap, doesn't leave my plates feeling icky. The price for it at target is $2-3 for such a big bottle. The scent is really nice too.
Ashley V.
Ashley V.
Jamaica Plain, MA

This is one of the brands of dishwashing liquids I use often. Palmolive is always at a great price. I use a couple of pumps and I can wash a sink full of dishes.
Bao Hnia X.
Bao Hnia X.
Saint Paul, MN

Not really a fa of palmolive. It doesn't give me that clean feeling I have with other dish soaps and I have to constantly use a lot to get the oils off my dishes.
Mary W.
Mary W.
Presque Isle, ME

I still have to wash my dishes by hand and this is my favorite dish soap. A little goes a long way. I'm not sure how to describe the scent but I really like it.
Marely B.
Marely B.
Pharr, TX

This stuff gets the job done. I have used this for many years with no problems. It cuts through grease, it's very economical and my dishes always look spotless.
Summer G.
Summer G.
Winters, CA

Palmolive is my favorite dish washing soap. I am so glad they made an ultra concentrated version because now I use even less to clean the same amount of dishes!
Rebecca W.
Rebecca W.
Lake, MI

I will always love this product it's my go to every time I need to clean a hard batch of dishes I Evan use it to get grease stains out of clothes it works great
Tracy C.
Tracy C.

This has been a main stay in my house as a part of my cleaning regime. A little of this goes a long way. It cuts through grease and grime and gets dishes clean!
When using this soap i really feel like im cleaning my dishes. The texture is so thick which i like because its an easy to spread product. Alot goes a long way
jennifer l.
jennifer l.
Shawnee, OK

This is really the only soap i use on a regualr, no it doesn't have a fancy smell but it actually stays soapy while your washing dishes unlike them other soaps

Join Now