BY PALMOLIVE #72 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml. see more...

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Yoanesji O.
Tucson, AZ
I love plmolive & the smell too!!!! I use this dishwash really often and i love how clean it will leave the dish
Fatima A.
Santa Ana, CA
Great liquid soap. It cleans the dishes and removes all the oil from them love this dish soap it's my number one
Eliü G.
It is very good to remove grease from dishes. and very effective against all types of cooking dishes. Very good.
Stephanie G.
Banner Elk, NC
I actually received this as a gift from influenster. I loved it very much! Great smell, does its job very well.
Vanessa H.
One of the dish soaps my family has used and like that's it's very affordable. The scent to it is great as well
Jasmine P.
La puente , Ca
This soap is great I use it for dishes & sometimes even my makeup brushes it gets all the oil out & super clean
Christine B.
West Newton, PA
This is by far the best cleaner I used in a long time cut right threw the grease and you only need a drop of it
Suzanne T.
Clearwater, FL
Palmolive Cuts right through grease. No need to have to rewash it several times as with some other detergents.
Brenda C.
I hate the smell of this soap. It smells awful and it leaves your plates smelling like it. Would NOT recommend
Sarah S.
Jefferson Cty, MO
Okay this may sound weird but I use this to clean my makeup brushes and beauty blender and it works sooo well!
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?