BY PALMOLIVE #23 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml. see more...

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Olga C.
Olga C.
Normal, IL
Used this soap my whole life! It last pretty long and also makes my dishes clean with out having to use too much soap!
Sofia G.
Sofia G.
Las Vegas, NV
It does its job of cleaning the dishes but I feel its not as tough on grease as dawn is but it does work pretty well.
Mallory E.
Mallory E.
Flint, MI
The concentrated is the best! It lasts so long and you barely have to use any! The price is reasonable along with it.
Maria F.
Maria F.
Jersey City, NJ
Great for cleaning dishes with grease on them. Just a couple drops in some water and it cleans a sink full of dishes.
diana p.
diana p.
I use this dish soap al the time. Not only does it clean my dishes very well, it also leaves my hands feeling amazing
RA S.
RA S.
Does exactly as secreted and described and overall good for your money.

Doubles in our house as bathwash for the dog.
Where do I start it smells really good, plus it protects and softens you hands. It cleans off stains really nice too
Kandace C.
Kandace C.
Spring Grove,Pa.
My grandma used Palmolive and I like it a lot .A little goes a very long way which I really like about this product.
Kenya S.
Kenya S.
Mission, TX
I use this one, but sometimes it doesn't do a very good job. It doesn't take off the oil that very well from my pans
Stacy H.
Stacy H.
St George , UT
The smell of the Palmolove Original is unlike any other. It's my favorite! And the bright green just makes me happy.
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?