Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#9 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (7)
Kathy G.
Kathy G.
San Francisco, CA
We use this to wash our dishes. It is affordable and gets the job done. It does a great job of cutting through grease.
Mallory E.
Mallory E.
Flint, MI
The concentrated is the best! It lasts so long and you barely have to use any! The price is reasonable along with it.
diana p.
diana p.
I use this dish soap al the time. Not only does it clean my dishes very well, it also leaves my hands feeling amazing
Sofia G.
Sofia G.
Las Vegas, NV
It does its job of cleaning the dishes but I feel its not as tough on grease as dawn is but it does work pretty well.
RA S.
RA S.
Does exactly as secreted and described and overall good for your money.

Doubles in our house as bathwash for the dog.
Maria F.
Maria F.
Jersey City, NJ
Great for cleaning dishes with grease on them. Just a couple drops in some water and it cleans a sink full of dishes.
Kandace C.
Kandace C.
Spring Grove,Pa.
My grandma used Palmolive and I like it a lot .A little goes a very long way which I really like about this product.
Tonya A.
Tonya A.
This is my second choice dish soap if I'm being honest. It's affordable and I grab it when I can't find my favorite.
Kenya S.
Kenya S.
Mission, TX
I use this one, but sometimes it doesn't do a very good job. It doesn't take off the oil that very well from my pans
Stacy H.
Stacy H.
St George, UT
The smell of the Palmolove Original is unlike any other. It's my favorite! And the bright green just makes me happy.
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?