BY PALMOLIVE #92 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra conce...4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Nat P.
My family and I have been using his soap for as long as I can remember. It truly is one of the best. It washes dish throughly. The original scent is the best in my opinion and I love the new packaging and spout added to it.
Mariangel M.
Boston, MA
I really love the sent of this and the fact that it gets rid of grease so easy and effortless, this is something that I love but I'm trying to change to a more natural and ego friendly brand
Lia R.
Sharon, TN
I have hard water and this does the job. It cut threw the dry food and grease. The price is really good and the smell really good. I have used it for years. I really like the looks of the color in the bottle and same color.
Awilda C.
First dish soap I was ever introduced too and I still use it till this day goes to show how much I love it. You'll love it took of you give it a try and it's not pricey.
Adriana T.
sacramento , CA
I have used this to clean my makeup brushes worked like a charm. I love the scent. It makes my hands extremely soft after washing dishes, leaves dishes looking good.
Brittanee T.
Gordonsville, VA
I lovee the scent of this! Tough on grease with minimal effort. Always have this on hand. It's even in the bathroom dispensers. Be careful though, it will discolor some soap dispensers
This soap has no problem producing suds and has in my opinion a lovely fragrance that I'm pleased with. It cuts through the grease on my dishes and soaks hard to scrub pans fairly well. Faithful consumer of Palmolive c:
Ramya A.
Gurnee, IL
I think it's been six months I got one bottle and it's still not empty . I mean to say a drop is enough to do five to six dishes . It saves u lot of money for sure ;)
Laura C.
Lawton, OK
I have used this most of my life even when I worked at a fried chicken restaurant this is what we used to get the chicken and grease off of the dishes and our hands.
Jena K.
Punta Gorda, FL
One of the originals! You can't go wrong with this dish soap. It cleans well, is not an outrageous price and the smell is nice. I would recommend this product if you don't want to waste money on overpriced household items.
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?