Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#5 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (7)
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
San Antonio, TX

I like the scent of this and that I don't have to use a lot. My hands aren't ever dried out when I use it and my dishes are always clean.
michelle A.
michelle A.
Dallas, TX

I love Palmolive Ultra Concentrated Dish Washing Liquid because just a little bit goes along way. A 50 oz bottle lasts me several months.
Heidi M.
Heidi M.
Garber, OK

I love the concentrated Palmolive dish soap, I use so much less to do my dishes and it cuts through all the grease, a must have for sure
Erynn F.
Erynn F.

This soap works well, but the smell is not necessarily pleasant. It works for cleaning, but I'd choose a better smelling soap next time.
Jacqueline S.
Jacqueline S.
Woodland, CA

This soap is great. it gets the job done easily and nicely and its pretty affordable. The smell is just right not to strong nor to light
Rosemary B.
Rosemary B.
Mesa, AZ

Palmolive dish soap is great for cutting the grease off of my dishes and it concentrated so I don't need to use as much as other brands.
Laurel B.
Laurel B.
Colorado Springs

I have used this since I was a little girl. I hate the new bottle type though. It is too hard to squeeze and I feel like I make a messy.
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
Alpharetta , GA

Hands down for this dish soap! i have tons of them at home! it takes the grease of the plates & pots, it's really effective. good price.
Brittney D.
Brittney D.

I have used Palmolive several times. It's not bad at all, but I prefer Dawn instead. I think Dawn works better and you have to use less.
Channon D.
Channon D.

This is what I buy when there's no gain. Lol I like it but I just usually use other products. This works just as well as the others tho.
Fyn K.
Fyn K.

Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?

Join Now