Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#8 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (6)
Laura G.
Laura G.
Reedsburg, Wisconsin

I love Palmolive! This is the best Dish Detergent. Every kind smells amazing and it never dries out my hands, I would highly recommend!
Veronica A.
Veronica A.
Whitehouse Station, NJ

The original Palmolive dish detergent is tried and true. I will always use this product as it cleans great and is gentle on your hands
Angelina H.
Angelina H.
Belcamp, MD

Purchased this product in a local dollar tree store. Good price only .99 cents from the store like most of the scents the company has.
Lindsey A.
Lindsey A.
Moreno Valley , Ca

I feel like I have to use so much of this for it to clean the dishes properly. It's okay if you are on a budget but I rather use dawn.
Julia M.
Julia M.

I use Palmolive on my dishes all of the time. It smells great and cleans food off of dishes so well, and it makes them look new again.
Cate F.
Cate F.
Rockingham, NC

I feel like this is just the classic soap to use. It's gentle on hands and gets the job done. I like how it doesn't dry out my hands.
Fei G.
Fei G.
Cleveland, OH

I love this dishwash because it is the most durable product I've used. It is dense and concentrated, only a few drops can do the job.
Mariya D.
Mariya D.
Denver, CO

When you buy it in small bottles regulars maazin like, but when I bought a large tube of Costco did not like and does not do any work
Ara L.
Ara L.

I like that I don't have to use a lot of the product to clean my dishes. It lasts me a long time before I need to purchase a new one.
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
Prospect Park, PA

This dish soap works great. I love the way it smells and it does not make my hand dry after I use it. I can buy this almost anywhere.

Join Now