Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#3 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (7)
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
Prospect Park, PA

This dish soap works great. I love the way it smells and it does not make my hand dry after I use it. I can buy this almost anywhere.
Cate F.
Cate F.
Rockingham, NC

I feel like this is just the classic soap to use. It's gentle on hands and gets the job done. I like how it doesn't dry out my hands.
Fei G.
Fei G.
Cleveland, OH

I love this dishwash because it is the most durable product I've used. It is dense and concentrated, only a few drops can do the job.
Cynthia H.
Cynthia H.
Las Vegas

Palmolive is awesome and affordable. This product works great and is good on sensitive skin. Ur dishes get clean and it does the job
Vanessa J.
Vanessa J.
Spartanburg, SC

Good quality. Cleans very well and able to scrub off all the grim from the dishes. It is not too pricey compared to other detergents
Karla H.
Karla H.
San Diego, CA

I don't know what it is about this scent that I love so much. I have used it for years and I do not prefer any other. Smells so good
Rachel J.
Rachel J.
Henrico, VA

I usually buy the blue palmolive but the green one works pretty good as well. It smells good and it gets your dishes nice and clean.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Good overall dish soap for a very reasonable price. It's not the best I've ever used, but for the price it meets all my expectations
Kristie M.
Kristie M.

Work's great. Gets my dishes nice and clean. Cuts through the nastiest messes. you definitely don't need alot to do a load of dishes
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.

If you have a huge family like I do this is a life saver plus it don't make your hands dry and it takes all the oils out in a second

Join Now