BY PALMOLIVE #32 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml. see more...

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Ashley L.
Stuff works really well! You will have to use just a touch more to clean your dishes with than Dawn, but you won't use the whole bottle to clean your sink full of dishes!
Jessica M.
Ossining, NY
I generally grab Palmolive at the grocery store because it is on sale. It does the job 'ok' but Dawn is still the best. My husband will not do dishes with Palmolive. He just does not feel it is effective on removing grease.
Julie C.
This product works well. I think there are others that smell better, but this scent isn't bad. It foams up well and gets dishes clean. It is easy on the hands as well.
Awilda C.
First dish soap I was ever introduced too and I still use it till this day goes to show how much I love it. You'll love it took of you give it a try and it's not pricey.
Lia R.
Sharon, TN
I have hard water and this does the job. It cut threw the dry food and grease. The price is really good and the smell really good. I have used it for years. I really like the looks of the color in the bottle and same color.
Mariangel M.
Boston, MA
I really love the sent of this and the fact that it gets rid of grease so easy and effortless, this is something that I love but I'm trying to change to a more natural and ego friendly brand
Nat P.
My family and I have been using his soap for as long as I can remember. It truly is one of the best. It washes dish throughly. The original scent is the best in my opinion and I love the new packaging and spout added to it.
Scarlett L.
Tampa, FL
Palmolive is one of two of my faveorite holy grail kitchen products. I do not care for the other scented ones because i feel that they don't have the cleaning power that the original does. This is a must in my kitchen!
Michael R.
Kings Park, NY
Continues to be the best and much less expensive than Dawn. One reality is that Palmolive has clearly been diluted over the years. More must be used to get the same results. Having said that, it remains the best value.
Christina F.
Mount Holly, NC
I've only used it once but I didn't like it. I thought it smelled weird and didn't clean as well. I did like the design of the top. Easy to open and close while cleaning.
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?