Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#8 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (5)
Katharine F.
Katharine F.

Hands don't feel dry after long use and a little of the soap goes a long way however the smell is a bit fake and not overly nice.
Odalis A.
Odalis A.
Long Beach, CA

This product leave my dishes oil free and clean and when I wash my dishes I don't get dry irritating skin leaves it nice and soft
Araceli A.
Araceli A.
Arcadia, FL

I love using this dishwashing soap. it does wonders and not only do I use it for dishwashing but also to clean my makeup brushes.
kali f.
kali f.
Muskegon, MI

This is the most used in my house because it works good and it's not expensive at all. I would choose this over other dish soaps.
Deena W.
Deena W.
Macomb, MI

Ahh my favorite dish soap! It's a classic and the scent is my absolute favorite. You can buy it anywhere and it's not too pricey.
Sarah N.
Sarah N.
Chesapeake, VA

The best, easy on the hands hard on the grim, eliminates grease. The price is lower than competitors but the quality is the same.
Abby S.
Abby S.
Eagle Pass, TX

Great dish liquid, gets the job done. Cuts through all the grime and grease, no residue, rinses off super quick and great scent.
April m.
April m.
Lexington, KY

Great dishwashing liquid that suds up and gets off all the dry, stuck on food. It cuts grease and also does not leave a residue.
Tamisha D.
Tamisha D.
Immokalee, FL

My family uses this dishwashing soap and it cleans really well too. Takes away all the dirt and nastiness off of anything really
Amy W.
Amy W.
Indianapolis

This dish liquid cleans dishes very well. Only have to use very little for a sink full of dishes. Cuts through grease very well.

Join Now