Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#5 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (7)
Cate F.
Cate F.
Rockingham, NC

I feel like this is just the classic soap to use. It's gentle on hands and gets the job done. I like how it doesn't dry out my hands.
Cynthia H.
Cynthia H.
Las Vegas

Palmolive is awesome and affordable. This product works great and is good on sensitive skin. Ur dishes get clean and it does the job
Karla H.
Karla H.
San Diego, CA

I don't know what it is about this scent that I love so much. I have used it for years and I do not prefer any other. Smells so good
Rachel J.
Rachel J.
Henrico, VA

I usually buy the blue palmolive but the green one works pretty good as well. It smells good and it gets your dishes nice and clean.
Vanessa J.
Vanessa J.
Spartanburg, SC

Good quality. Cleans very well and able to scrub off all the grim from the dishes. It is not too pricey compared to other detergents
Kristie M.
Kristie M.

Work's great. Gets my dishes nice and clean. Cuts through the nastiest messes. you definitely don't need alot to do a load of dishes
Christina F.
Christina F.

Good overall dish soap for a very reasonable price. It's not the best I've ever used, but for the price it meets all my expectations
Lyndsay C.
Lyndsay C.
Salisbury, NC

I've found this at the dollar tree! & I'm a big dollar tree fanatic! So of course I tried it, gets the job done and smells delicious
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.

If you have a huge family like I do this is a life saver plus it don't make your hands dry and it takes all the oils out in a second
Miztle V.
Miztle V.

I love the smell of this dish soap, I think and I feel this soap cleanse good, im not sure if this is the best for greasy plates...

Join Now