Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#9 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (7)
Lindsey B.
Lindsey B.
New Lenox, IL
Have been using the same stuff since I was a kid and it's never disappointed! A little goes a long way and cleans great
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
While I do like the price of this soap and it does work good. I am more of a dawn user as I feel it cuts grease better.
Deborah T.
Deborah T.
New Haven, CT
I have been using this for years. My mom use it too. And it works amazing. Is not the best smell but that's fine for me
Genesis C.
Genesis C.
Love the original sent. A little bit of this product can go a long way. It gets rid of all the tough stains and grease.
Olga C.
Olga C.
Normal, IL
Dec. 30, 2016, 11:14 a.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid
Used this soap my whole life! It last pretty long and also makes my dishes clean with out having to use too much soap!
Holly L.
Holly L.
Fruitland, UT
This is my favorite dish soap! Not only does it clean your dishes amazingly, it leaves your hands feeling silky smooth
Tatyanna B.
Tatyanna B.
Aurora, CO
Smells good. Very gentle on sensitive skin and isn't very drying. Only problem it doesn't break down grease that well.
Stephanie N.
Stephanie N.
I think this is one of the more concentrated dish soaps out there that really get the grease off your dishes and pans.
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Morgantown, WV
This soap works well. I always go with the original scent because I feel like it lathers Better than the other scents.
Kathy G.
Kathy G.
San Francisco, CA
We use this to wash our dishes. It is affordable and gets the job done. It does a great job of cutting through grease.
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?