BY PALMOLIVE #35 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml. see more...

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Shon M.
Savannah, GA
Great dish liquid a little more expensive then gain but I will buy either one. Which one smells the b3st that day.
Jodi Ann P.
Middletown, NY
Good dishsoap have been using it for years. Great clean finish smells nice worth every penny my fave dishsoap ever
Samantha G.
Bakersfield, CA
Gets threw the hard to clean stuff and grease. I not only use it on my dishes but my cars too. Leaves hands soft.
Victoria D.
Staten Island, NY
I use this as hand soap and it smells good. It's also not drying, which is a big plus when you're washing dishes.
Maureen L.
Shrewsbury, MA
I purchase Palmolive Ultra original dish soap for the kitchen in my office. It works well and the price is right.
Kaitlyn C.
San Antonio, TX
Works well, and doesn't dry out my hands like other dish soaps. It getting the job done like how it's suppose too
Courtney O.
Mount Orab, OH
One of the best brands for dish soap in my opinion. Much better than the competition. I will keep buying for sure
Jenette F.
Bayside, NY
Works pretty good gets the job done well. It can leave your hands feeling a bit dry but it has a good value price
Yanique G.
Mays Landing, NJ
Works well and gets the job done ... always get this when on sale because I get large bottles for the price of 1
Eliü G.
It is very good to remove grease from dishes. and very effective against all types of cooking dishes. Very good.
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?