BY PALMOLIVE #92 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra conce...4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Mahenoor K.
A little truly goes a long way with this brand. You only need a little o your sponge to wash a whole sink of dishes. And unlike other brands where you need to keep adding to the sponge, this one you don't need to do that with.
Martha A.
Ramona , CA
I've tried other brand but I've always preferred Palmolive. I feel as though it cleans the best! I typically but it in bulk from the grocery store or Costco. Pros: a little bit goes a long way! I would definitely recommend this!
Cheryl S.
Jackson, KY
Dishes gets really clean. It does get the grease off any dish no matter how greasy it is. It suds up really well. The scents are amazing and doesn't affect its cleaning power.
Diocel B.
Murfreesboro , TN
Used this liquid dishwasher once in a while. It smells good. It has thick consistency like a typical dishwashing liquid. Price is a little expensive. Still recommend this.
Susan M.
Renton, WA
THIS IS THE DISH LIQUID I USE!! I have tried others and they all suck. I'm serious. I remember the commercial years ago with loving your hands and it's true! Bring that ad back!!
Kristen K.
Jefferson Hills, PA
I buy this for us to use in the kitchen at the nursing home where I work. We take turns buying dish soap. You can get palmolive cheap at dollar tree and sometimes you can add a coupon from the paper to get it for under a dollar.
Jessica M.
Ossining, NY
I generally grab Palmolive at the grocery store because it is on sale. It does the job 'ok' but Dawn is still the best. My husband will not do dishes with Palmolive. He just does not feel it is effective on removing grease.
Awilda C.
First dish soap I was ever introduced too and I still use it till this day goes to show how much I love it. You'll love it took of you give it a try and it's not pricey.
Nat P.
My family and I have been using his soap for as long as I can remember. It truly is one of the best. It washes dish throughly. The original scent is the best in my opinion and I love the new packaging and spout added to it.
Julie C.
This product works well. I think there are others that smell better, but this scent isn't bad. It foams up well and gets dishes clean. It is easy on the hands as well.
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?