Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#8 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (5)
Jaime d.
Jaime d.
Steubenville, OH

Cannot go wrong with a classic! Cleans greasy dishes quickly and does not leave a greasy residue! Very reasonably priced and effective.
Cindy H.
Cindy H.

Palmolive cuts the grease and is soft on my hands. I use it in the kitchen for dishes and for hand soap. rarely do I use anything else.
Natasha Z.
Natasha Z.
Brooklyn, NY

Palmolive is my "go to" dish liquid soap. It cuts all the grease just buy using a dime size for the stack of dishes that need cleaning.
Laura G.
Laura G.
Reedsburg, Wisconsin

I love Palmolive! This is the best Dish Detergent. Every kind smells amazing and it never dries out my hands, I would highly recommend!
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Monona, IA

It gets the job done. also trusted in this brand. The price is right and it smells good. doesn't leave my hands dry after doing dishes.
Hajar S.
Hajar S.
Columbus, OH

Does its work very good, I like it cause of the foam and how economizing it is. I love it , it smells very good and leaves things clean
Veronica A.
Veronica A.
Whitehouse Station, NJ

The original Palmolive dish detergent is tried and true. I will always use this product as it cleans great and is gentle on your hands
Angelina H.
Angelina H.
Belcamp, MD

Purchased this product in a local dollar tree store. Good price only .99 cents from the store like most of the scents the company has.
Lindsey A.
Lindsey A.
Moreno Valley , Ca

I feel like I have to use so much of this for it to clean the dishes properly. It's okay if you are on a budget but I rather use dawn.
Julia M.
Julia M.

I use Palmolive on my dishes all of the time. It smells great and cleans food off of dishes so well, and it makes them look new again.

Join Now