Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#11 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (4)
Logann P.
Logann P.

This dish liquid is very gooey, thick, and sticks to things like glue. I love that it gets super bubbly when you are scrubbing the dishes.
Alicia P.
Alicia P.
Eastpointe, MI

This is the only dish soap I use. My mom used it since I was a little girl and I been using it ever since I moved out and with my family.
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
San Antonio, TX

I like the scent of this and that I don't have to use a lot. My hands aren't ever dried out when I use it and my dishes are always clean.
Daleana T.
Daleana T.
Tahlequah

I love Palmolive!!! Best there is! Both of my grandmas used it. It gets dishes clean. It smells good. It's not overpriced. Win, win, win!
Margaret H.
Margaret H.

THE SOAP CLEANS THE DISHES OF GOOD- AND I DON'T HAVE TO USE ALOT...SOME TIME WHEN I RUN OUT--I TRY A DIFFERENT BRAND BUT ITS NOT THE SAME
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Pasadena, TX

I like that this spent dry out my skin when washing the dishes. But I do find that I do use a bit more of it than I should when using it.
Mehreen J.
Mehreen J.
Staten Island, NY

For as long as I can remember this has been the dish soap my family uses . We've tried the orange one and we always come back to this one
Reistine B.
Reistine B.

I like this dish soap but when it's wht u use all the time, the smell kinda gets annoying. But otherwise, it smells nice and does the job
carldgessy R.
carldgessy R.
Hyde Park, MA

It takes all the grease and smell out of the dishes. I love it. And it also smells great. My family have been using it for quite a while.
michelle A.
michelle A.
Dallas, TX

I love Palmolive Ultra Concentrated Dish Washing Liquid because just a little bit goes along way. A 50 oz bottle lasts me several months.

Join Now