BY PALMOLIVE #37 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml. see more...

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Lindsey B.
Lindsey B.
New Lenox, IL
Have been using the same stuff since I was a kid and it's never disappointed! A little goes a long way and cleans great
Emily F.
Emily F.
I really like this dish soap! Always seem to get it for really cheap too and I'm always seeing coupons for this product
Deborah T.
Deborah T.
New Haven, CT
I have been using this for years. My mom use it too. And it works amazing. Is not the best smell but that's fine for me
Adrian M.
Adrian M.
Kingston, PA
It's great to clean those dishes and the best part is that it doesn't dry out your hands. My hands come out super soft!
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Morgantown, WV
This soap works well. I always go with the original scent because I feel like it lathers Better than the other scents.
Julie W.
Julie W.
Gallipolis, OH
Love the original formula. It smells great and works even better!! My dishes are always clean after using this product
Tatyanna B.
Tatyanna B.
Aurora, CO
Smells good. Very gentle on sensitive skin and isn't very drying. Only problem it doesn't break down grease that well.
Holly L.
Holly L.
Fruitland, UT
This is my favorite dish soap! Not only does it clean your dishes amazingly, it leaves your hands feeling silky smooth
Kathy G.
Kathy G.
San Francisco, CA
We use this to wash our dishes. It is affordable and gets the job done. It does a great job of cutting through grease.
Olga C.
Olga C.
Normal, IL
Used this soap my whole life! It last pretty long and also makes my dishes clean with out having to use too much soap!
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?