Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#5 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (7)
Mehreen J.
Mehreen J.
Staten Island, NY

For as long as I can remember this has been the dish soap my family uses . We've tried the orange one and we always come back to this one
Angela D.
Angela D.
Bala Cynwyd, PA

Love this. Gets everything clean and nice! Really cheap but at the same time I'm not picky about dish soap. Whatever is on sale is for me
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Pasadena, TX

I like that this spent dry out my skin when washing the dishes. But I do find that I do use a bit more of it than I should when using it.
Eilyn U.
Eilyn U.
Yonkers, NY

Excelente jabón para platos y ollas. Es bien concentrado y es muy efectivo eliminado las grasas más difíciles. Buen precio y bien barato.
Kelly S.
Kelly S.
Hialeah, FL

es un buen producto pero deja un olor feo como a cucaracha en las esponjas es buen desengrasaste pero no se porque deja ese olor al final
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
San Antonio, TX

I like the scent of this and that I don't have to use a lot. My hands aren't ever dried out when I use it and my dishes are always clean.
Margaret H.
Margaret H.

THE SOAP CLEANS THE DISHES OF GOOD- AND I DON'T HAVE TO USE ALOT...SOME TIME WHEN I RUN OUT--I TRY A DIFFERENT BRAND BUT ITS NOT THE SAME
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Columbus

This dish liquid is truly the best in my opinion. It cuts grease and gets dishes clean while having a great scent and soft on your hands.
michelle A.
michelle A.
Dallas, TX

I love Palmolive Ultra Concentrated Dish Washing Liquid because just a little bit goes along way. A 50 oz bottle lasts me several months.
Antoinette M.
Antoinette M.
Fort Smith, AR

A great dish cleaner. Especially nice for greasy dishes as it really cuts through the grease and cleans well. You can get it at Wal Mart.
Fyn K.
Fyn K.

Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?