BY PALMOLIVE #32 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml. see more...

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Emily M.
Philadelphia, PA
I have been using this dish liquid for many years. A household staple that many of my family members use in their own homes. I love how clean my dishes look, feel and smell.
Mandi G.
Arab, AL
Cuts grease really well and doesn't leave a strange lingering film on my dishes(there's a few that no matter how much you rinse you taste and smell it) and very affordable
Cherie L.
Plantersville, TX
I love this product! Doesn't dry my hands like Dawn and is just as effective as Dawn without all the annoying bubbles that take forever to disappear and go down the drain! The fragrance is simple and clean. The value is PHENOMENAL!
Martha A.
Ramona , CA
I've tried other brand but I've always preferred Palmolive. I feel as though it cleans the best! I typically but it in bulk from the grocery store or Costco. Pros: a little bit goes a long way! I would definitely recommend this!
Diocel B.
Murfreesboro , TN
Used this liquid dishwasher once in a while. It smells good. It has thick consistency like a typical dishwashing liquid. Price is a little expensive. Still recommend this.
Angela B.
Jacksonville, FL
Sometimes it's best to just stick with a classic. I've used other soaps but always come back to this one. My mom used it growing up so I use it now. Moms are never wrong!
Mahenoor K.
A little truly goes a long way with this brand. You only need a little o your sponge to wash a whole sink of dishes. And unlike other brands where you need to keep adding to the sponge, this one you don't need to do that with.
Cheryl S.
Jackson, KY
Dishes gets really clean. It does get the grease off any dish no matter how greasy it is. It suds up really well. The scents are amazing and doesn't affect its cleaning power.
Ashleigh A.
Louisa, KY
Palmolive dish liquid is one of my favorites. The smell is nice but not strong. I normally buy this at Walmart partially because it has a good price compared to others. This soap bubbles up quite nicely and gets the job done.
Kristen K.
Jefferson Hills, PA
I buy this for us to use in the kitchen at the nursing home where I work. We take turns buying dish soap. You can get palmolive cheap at dollar tree and sometimes you can add a coupon from the paper to get it for under a dollar.
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?