BY PALMOLIVE #32 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml. see more...

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Theresa U.
I've never had an issue with this brand. I've been buying forever and so was my mom before this. I also like to mix this with olive oil to give my makeup brushes a deep clean!
April L.
Independence , MO
Favorite tough on grease & soft on hands! I hand wash. Has amazing sent. I prefer it over other brands, it is pretty cheap especially for the bigger value. I Recommend highly
Jess L.
This is a wonderful classic dishwashing soap. I think it has a really nice Scent does a great job of not drying out my hands. It is very effective in getting off Greece and other substances from my dishes
Ali V.
Las Vegas, NV
I really like the Palmolive dish liquid i like it because it last more than other brands and it leaves my dishes really clean, it take out all the grease and I love the smell.
Stephanie E.
Christiansbrg, VA
Pretty good dish soap. The only thing is that I've noticed the smell of the soap kind of lingers on the dishes and I can somewhat taste it even if it's completely rinsed off.
This is a must in my kitchen everyone that uses it never complains ab the smell or the effectiveness of it. I purchase this at any grocery store near me it is versatile and very forgiving. I would definitely buy again as I already have
Caroline H.
West Chester, PA
Smells great and great price! The fact that it's ultra-concentrated is nice since you do not have to use so much to do a lot of dishes. I use a lot of dish soap in my house, so this is a great buy for someone who does a lot of dishes.
Jazmine V.
I've used this product since forever. The first time I bought it I was a little skeptical but after a while of using it it is awesome. It is adorable and it cleans off the dishes great. It leaves them really clean and smelling great.
Sarah D.
Peyton , CO
Love the original scent the best! It's just clean without leaving your dishes smelling like fruit or flowers! No one wants that! It suds well and cuts grease like a charm!
Emily M.
Philadelphia, PA
I have been using this dish liquid for many years. A household staple that many of my family members use in their own homes. I love how clean my dishes look, feel and smell.
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?