Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#8 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (6)
Margaret H.
Margaret H.

THE SOAP CLEANS THE DISHES OF GOOD- AND I DON'T HAVE TO USE ALOT...SOME TIME WHEN I RUN OUT--I TRY A DIFFERENT BRAND BUT ITS NOT THE SAME
michelle A.
michelle A.
Dallas, TX

I love Palmolive Ultra Concentrated Dish Washing Liquid because just a little bit goes along way. A 50 oz bottle lasts me several months.
Reistine B.
Reistine B.

I like this dish soap but when it's wht u use all the time, the smell kinda gets annoying. But otherwise, it smells nice and does the job
Antoinette M.
Antoinette M.
Fort Smith, AR

A great dish cleaner. Especially nice for greasy dishes as it really cuts through the grease and cleans well. You can get it at Wal Mart.
Rosemary B.
Rosemary B.
Mesa, AZ

Palmolive dish soap is great for cutting the grease off of my dishes and it concentrated so I don't need to use as much as other brands.
Heidi M.
Heidi M.
Garber , OK

I love the concentrated Palmolive dish soap, I use so much less to do my dishes and it cuts through all the grease, a must have for sure
Channon D.
Channon D.

This is what I buy when there's no gain. Lol I like it but I just usually use other products. This works just as well as the others tho.
Erynn F.
Erynn F.

This soap works well, but the smell is not necessarily pleasant. It works for cleaning, but I'd choose a better smelling soap next time.
Jacqueline S.
Jacqueline S.
Woodland, CA

This soap is great. it gets the job done easily and nicely and its pretty affordable. The smell is just right not to strong nor to light
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
Alpharetta , GA

Hands down for this dish soap! i have tons of them at home! it takes the grease of the plates & pots, it's really effective. good price.

Join Now