BY PALMOLIVE #35 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml. see more...

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Bita M.
My family and I have been using this original formula for years. It smells mildly fresh and cleans 100% of the time.
Kandace C.
Spring Grove,Pa.
My grandma used Palmolive and I like it a lot .A little goes a very long way which I really like about this product.
Stacy H.
St George, UT
The smell of the Palmolove Original is unlike any other. It's my favorite! And the bright green just makes me happy.
Tonya A.
This is my second choice dish soap if I'm being honest. It's affordable and I grab it when I can't find my favorite.
Kenya S.
Mission, TX
I use this one, but sometimes it doesn't do a very good job. It doesn't take off the oil that very well from my pans
HELEN M.
Syracuse, NY
I've used it for years, love it,it's very thick and concentrated . I like the scent It gets the dishes clean.Walmart
Raquel E.
Rockford , IL
My go-to dish soap, always gets my dishes clean without leaving streaks or scratching my pots! Great overall value!
Susan D.
North Dighton
Smooth feeling as you wash the dishes, a great amount of soap not a lot need to wash, goes a long way, lovely scent
Briana A.
Charlotte, NC
I really like this brand...I usually buy this brand when gain is not on sale but this is a good bang for your buck
Janet S.
Antioch, TN
This is great on your hands. it gets oils off quick and it makes it easy to wash dishes. this is my favorite sent.
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?