Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#9 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (7)
Angela F.
Angela F.
I love the original scent plus the fact that it works well on my dishes. Good product for everyday kitchenware cleaning.
Nikki H.
Nikki H.
Palmolive is a great dish liquid for any use. it cuts grease very well and has a nice smell. it would work with any mess
Liz M.
Liz M.
Central Falls, RI
Favorite dish washer, affordable and it does the god, I also use Palmolive for stain removal prior to doing the laundry.
Sophia G.
Sophia G.
W Valley City, UT
This dish soap works great to get those tough grease off your dish wear! It also doesn't dry out my hands which is great
Sharon J.
Sharon J.
Maxton, NC
I love how this dish washing liquid holds its lather. It is also a great price. It will not go wrong with this purchase.
Michelle c.
Michelle c.
Novi, MI
I love the original smell of this dish soap. It reminds me of growing up and helping my mom and grandma with the dishes.
Tabitha R.
Tabitha R.
Enfield, Ct
Jan. 6, 2017, 5:02 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid
This stuff is great for cutting through hardened food and stains such as those from Wednesday night spaghetti dinners!!!
Carina Q.
Carina Q.
San Antonio, Tx
Nov. 5, 2016, 10:57 a.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid
Leaves my dishes so clean! Love the smell as well, not too strong. Do not need a lot each wash so last for a good time.
Deborah T.
Deborah T.
New Haven, CT
I have been using this for years. My mom use it too. And it works amazing. Is not the best smell but that's fine for me
Lindsey B.
Lindsey B.
New Lenox, IL
Have been using the same stuff since I was a kid and it's never disappointed! A little goes a long way and cleans great
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?