BY PALMOLIVE #92 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra conce...4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Arelis G.
I grew up with my mom usin Palmolive so it's no surprise I use it as well. This stuff is serious amazing, it cuts thru grease all the while leaving my hands soft. My favorite
Theresa U.
I've never had an issue with this brand. I've been buying forever and so was my mom before this. I also like to mix this with olive oil to give my makeup brushes a deep clean!
April L.
Independence , MO
Favorite tough on grease & soft on hands! I hand wash. Has amazing sent. I prefer it over other brands, it is pretty cheap especially for the bigger value. I Recommend highly
Ali V.
Las Vegas, NV
I really like the Palmolive dish liquid i like it because it last more than other brands and it leaves my dishes really clean, it take out all the grease and I love the smell.
Mandi G.
Arab, AL
Cuts grease really well and doesn't leave a strange lingering film on my dishes(there's a few that no matter how much you rinse you taste and smell it) and very affordable
Sarah D.
Peyton, CO
Love the original scent the best! It's just clean without leaving your dishes smelling like fruit or flowers! No one wants that! It suds well and cuts grease like a charm!
Emily M.
Philadelphia, PA
I have been using this dish liquid for many years. A household staple that many of my family members use in their own homes. I love how clean my dishes look, feel and smell.
Stacey A.
Laurelton, NY
A little goes a long way, this stuff is awesome and cleans your dishes very well. even helps get off caked on food and grease from dishes that my have been sitting a while
Cherie L.
Plantersville, TX
I love this product! Doesn't dry my hands like Dawn and is just as effective as Dawn without all the annoying bubbles that take forever to disappear and go down the drain! The fragrance is simple and clean. The value is PHENOMENAL!
Diocel B.
Murfreesboro , TN
Used this liquid dishwasher once in a while. It smells good. It has thick consistency like a typical dishwashing liquid. Price is a little expensive. Still recommend this.
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?