Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#8 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (5)
Dhruvi P.
Dhruvi P.
Delano, CA

Very soft soap , cleanses your dishes very well and doesn't live any grease on your vessels. Also the soap is not itchy and gentle on skin while washing your dishes .
Ramya A.
Ramya A.
Gurnee , Illinois

I think it's been six months I got one bottle and it's still not empty . I mean to say a drop is enough to do five to six dishes . It saves u lot of money for sure ;)
Jamita F.
Jamita F.
Kalamazoo, MI

The smell reminds me of my childhood, it cleans well and doesn't dry your hands out. It is cost effective, it's mild enough to let the kids use for bubbles in the tub
Denise W.
Denise W.
Homestead, FL

No residue. Great suds. Gets my dishes nnice and clean. Affordable and easily accessible. I love the smell of this too. The consisyancy was great. I would buy again.
Angela L.
Angela L.
Jacksonville, FL

Love Palmolive. Have always used Palmolive. Switched one time to "Sun", and was horrible. I buy it at Target or Walmart and with coupons, at times, is well worth it!
Laura C.
Laura C.
Lawton, OK

I have used this most of my life even when I worked at a fried chicken restaurant this is what we used to get the chicken and grease off of the dishes and our hands.
Adriana C.
Adriana C.
Sacramento, CA

I have used this to clean my makeup brushes worked like a charm. I love the scent. It makes my hands extremely soft after washing dishes, leaves dishes looking good.
Gia S.
Gia S.

I love PalmOlive dish soap! not only does it leave my dishes clean, it leaves my hand hydrated due to the olive oil inside. very affordable and definitely efficient.
Traci Z.
Traci Z.
Endicott, NY

Great soap! Only need a little to wash a lot of dishes. Love the smell too! My boyfriend will when use it and compliments on the smell and how good or cleans dishes
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Fort Hood, TX

This is my favorite brand of dish soap. I always buy the coconut one. The smell is amazing, a little goes a long way and it leaves the dishes clean. And it's cheap.

Join Now