Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#5 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (7)
Brenda A.
Brenda A.
Madera, CA

This soap jas great consistancy and the smell is not too overwhelming whhich makes my sensitive nose so happy. love it and super affordable
Brandi F.
Brandi F.

Oh me oh my. I'm sooooooo OCD and with this product I use with anything. Not only in the kitchen. It it's also great for washing your car.
Angel S.
Angel S.

The tiniest bit of this goes a long way. I use it daily without gloves and it doesn't dry my hands out at all! It doesn't smell bad either
mary m.
mary m.
Fort Worth, TX

Palmolive is a very traditional dish soap. It leaves the dishes super clean and it does not have a strong scent. Good price for the value.
Mirna M.
Mirna M.

Nothing beats the original. I like the thickness of Palmolive, I feel like I use less to clean and I'm able to get more clean. It's great!
Logann P.
Logann P.

This dish liquid is very gooey, thick, and sticks to things like glue. I love that it gets super bubbly when you are scrubbing the dishes.
M O.
M O.
Wayne, PA

Always be my number one dish liquid. Really clean up the oil and dirt. Good scent. It doesn't leave my hand slippery like other dish soap.
Daleana T.
Daleana T.
Tahlequah

I love Palmolive!!! Best there is! Both of my grandmas used it. It gets dishes clean. It smells good. It's not overpriced. Win, win, win!
Antoinette M.
Antoinette M.
Fort Smith, AR

A great dish cleaner. Especially nice for greasy dishes as it really cuts through the grease and cleans well. You can get it at Wal Mart.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Columbus

This dish liquid is truly the best in my opinion. It cuts grease and gets dishes clean while having a great scent and soft on your hands.
Fyn K.
Fyn K.

Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?

Join Now