Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#3 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (7)
Erynn F.
Erynn F.

This soap works well, but the smell is not necessarily pleasant. It works for cleaning, but I'd choose a better smelling soap next time.
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
Alpharetta , GA

Hands down for this dish soap! i have tons of them at home! it takes the grease of the plates & pots, it's really effective. good price.
Rosemary B.
Rosemary B.
Mesa, AZ

Palmolive dish soap is great for cutting the grease off of my dishes and it concentrated so I don't need to use as much as other brands.
Brittney D.
Brittney D.

I have used Palmolive several times. It's not bad at all, but I prefer Dawn instead. I think Dawn works better and you have to use less.
Hannah J.
Hannah J.
Tuscaloosa, AL

Great dish soap that really gets the job done! I highly reccommend this sweet smelling product to anyone looking to clean their dishes!
Cindy H.
Cindy H.

Palmolive cuts the grease and is soft on my hands. I use it in the kitchen for dishes and for hand soap. rarely do I use anything else.
Janie C.
Janie C.
Brownsville, TX

I've been using this for a couple of years now and I really like that the smell is not strong or flowery smelling it has a clean smell.
Natasha Z.
Natasha Z.
Brooklyn, NY

Palmolive is my "go to" dish liquid soap. It cuts all the grease just buy using a dime size for the stack of dishes that need cleaning.
Jaime d.
Jaime d.
Steubenville, OH

Cannot go wrong with a classic! Cleans greasy dishes quickly and does not leave a greasy residue! Very reasonably priced and effective.
Laura G.
Laura G.
Reedsburg, WI

I love Palmolive! This is the best Dish Detergent. Every kind smells amazing and it never dries out my hands, I would highly recommend!

Join Now