BY PALMOLIVE #41 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml. see more...

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Sophia G.
Sophia G.
W Valley City, UT
This dish soap works great to get those tough grease off your dish wear! It also doesn't dry out my hands which is great
Liz M.
Liz M.
central falls, RI
Favorite dish washer, affordable and it does the god, I also use Palmolive for stain removal prior to doing the laundry.
Sonia M.
Sonia M.
Me gusta mucho usar esto para mis trastes ya que huele bien y quita el mal olor y con poco que use es más que suficiente
Sharon J.
Sharon J.
Maxton, NC
I love how this dish washing liquid holds its lather. It is also a great price. It will not go wrong with this purchase.
Michelle c.
Michelle c.
Novi, MI
I love the original smell of this dish soap. It reminds me of growing up and helping my mom and grandma with the dishes.
Tabitha R.
Tabitha R.
Enfield, CT
This stuff is great for cutting through hardened food and stains such as those from Wednesday night spaghetti dinners!!!
Sonia W.
Sonia W.
Well known product I have used for years and years

I guess I would have to have a reason to try another... so far I dont
Lindsey B.
Lindsey B.
New Lenox, IL
Have been using the same stuff since I was a kid and it's never disappointed! A little goes a long way and cleans great
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
While I do like the price of this soap and it does work good. I am more of a dawn user as I feel it cuts grease better.
Deborah T.
Deborah T.
New Haven, CT
I have been using this for years. My mom use it too. And it works amazing. Is not the best smell but that's fine for me
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?