Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#11 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (4)
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.

I love Palmolive brand. No other dish detergent gets dishes clean as well as this brand. Doesn't leave a greasy film on dishes like others.
Kelly H.
Kelly H.

I have been using this product since I could ever remember. My mom has always bought this product since day one and always recommended it!
M O.
M O.
Wayne, PA

Always be my number one dish liquid. Really clean up the oil and dirt. Good scent. It doesn't leave my hand slippery like other dish soap.
Angel S.
Angel S.

The tiniest bit of this goes a long way. I use it daily without gloves and it doesn't dry my hands out at all! It doesn't smell bad either
mary m.
mary m.
Fort Worth, TX

Palmolive is a very traditional dish soap. It leaves the dishes super clean and it does not have a strong scent. Good price for the value.
Mirna M.
Mirna M.

Nothing beats the original. I like the thickness of Palmolive, I feel like I use less to clean and I'm able to get more clean. It's great!
Logann P.
Logann P.

This dish liquid is very gooey, thick, and sticks to things like glue. I love that it gets super bubbly when you are scrubbing the dishes.
Alicia P.
Alicia P.
Eastpointe, MI

This is the only dish soap I use. My mom used it since I was a little girl and I been using it ever since I moved out and with my family.
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
San Antonio, TX

I like the scent of this and that I don't have to use a lot. My hands aren't ever dried out when I use it and my dishes are always clean.
Daleana T.
Daleana T.
Tahlequah

I love Palmolive!!! Best there is! Both of my grandmas used it. It gets dishes clean. It smells good. It's not overpriced. Win, win, win!

Join Now