Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#8 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (5)
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Burlington

This soap is great. I used it a few months ago when it was on sale. It works great cleans the dishes and it's very gentle on my hands . I would recommend d it to others
Awilda C.
Awilda C.

First dish soap I was ever introduced too and I still use it till this day goes to show how much I love it. You'll love it took of you give it a try and it's not pricey.
Courtney C.
Courtney C.

This particular dish soap is great for getting off all grease in a few minutes. I have used this brand new for over 15 years and I still stand by it. Highly recommend.
Julie C.
Julie C.

This product works well. I think there are others that smell better, but this scent isn't bad. It foams up well and gets dishes clean. It is easy on the hands as well.
Naomi L.
Naomi L.
Bridgewater, MA

I like this dish liquid because it has a nice scent and removes all of the food particles from my dishes. It does not leave behind reside or a film on my dishes either
Crystal L.
Crystal L.
Browns mills, New Jersey

I just always use this no real reason. Sometimes I get different scents and they smell amazing as well but this is just my go to. Keeps my dishes clean and sparkling.
Amber M.
Amber M.
League City, TX

I love this dish soap mostly because it's strong formula makes dish washing shorter and gets things off easier than other dish soaps, also the smell is very pleasing.
Kimberly V.
Kimberly V.
WYOMING, MI

Love using Palmolive Ultra original dish liquid! It works great on my hard to clean dishes! It also work great on cleaning my dog! I buy it at my local grocery store.
Gabriella D.
Gabriella D.
Del Rio, TX

Me gusta mucho su olor me deja suaves mis manos cuando no uso guantes y mis platos mantienen su aroma a limpio definitivamente siempre lo comprare y el precio lo vale
Dhruvi P.
Dhruvi P.
Delano, CA

Very soft soap , cleanses your dishes very well and doesn't live any grease on your vessels. Also the soap is not itchy and gentle on skin while washing your dishes .

Join Now