Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#8 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (5)
Susan H.
Susan H.
Livonia, MI

My family has been using Palmolive for as far as I can remember. It truly gets dishes clean easily and also is gentle on the hands.
Brenda G.
Brenda G.

I love to use this soap. I let some dishes soak overnight to get rid of stubborn food on some of my dishes and it acts as promised.
jeanette a.
jeanette a.
Rio Grande City, TX

My family has used this for years. I continued using it now that I'm married. It is economic and doesn't they job great. I love it
Mariel S.
Mariel S.
Doral, FL

Hace mucha lavasa, lava muy bien los platos y vajillas, me encanta!!!! es uno de los mejores productos de limpieza que he probado.
Shawna G.
Shawna G.

We use this in our foaming dispenser. Cuts through grease Well! Fresh scent and gentle to use as hand soap in the kitchen as well.
Rachel P.
Rachel P.

A little goes a LONG way with this stuff. Works great to cut grease on pots, pans, and dishes. Not too harsh on your hands either.
Emily R.
Emily R.
Yulee, FL

This is a great detergent it smells great and it does what it is supposed to. I love the smell and it is the main reason I buy it.
Katrina B.
Katrina B.

I love this Dish liquid, even though my hands get a little dry, but it works perfectly! And last for many days, it smell great too
Sierra D.
Sierra D.
Belton, TX

This product provides bang for your buck, it has a pleasant scent, is affordable, and it works surprisingly well at killing fleas!
Yaricssa R.
Yaricssa R.
Fort Worth, TX

I only use this when I run out of other dish soap. I have really sensitive skin so it irritates my hands and makes them super dry

Join Now