Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#5 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (7)
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
Alpharetta , GA

Hands down for this dish soap! i have tons of them at home! it takes the grease of the plates & pots, it's really effective. good price.
Brittney D.
Brittney D.

I have used Palmolive several times. It's not bad at all, but I prefer Dawn instead. I think Dawn works better and you have to use less.
Hannah J.
Hannah J.
Tuscaloosa, AL

Great dish soap that really gets the job done! I highly reccommend this sweet smelling product to anyone looking to clean their dishes!
Jaime d.
Jaime d.
Steubenville, OH

Cannot go wrong with a classic! Cleans greasy dishes quickly and does not leave a greasy residue! Very reasonably priced and effective.
Cindy H.
Cindy H.

Palmolive cuts the grease and is soft on my hands. I use it in the kitchen for dishes and for hand soap. rarely do I use anything else.
Janie C.
Janie C.
Brownsville, TX

I've been using this for a couple of years now and I really like that the smell is not strong or flowery smelling it has a clean smell.
Laura G.
Laura G.
Reedsburg, WI

I love Palmolive! This is the best Dish Detergent. Every kind smells amazing and it never dries out my hands, I would highly recommend!
Natasha Z.
Natasha Z.
Brooklyn, NY

Palmolive is my "go to" dish liquid soap. It cuts all the grease just buy using a dime size for the stack of dishes that need cleaning.
Hajar S.
Hajar S.
Columbus, OH

Does its work very good, I like it cause of the foam and how economizing it is. I love it , it smells very good and leaves things clean
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Monona, IA

It gets the job done. also trusted in this brand. The price is right and it smells good. doesn't leave my hands dry after doing dishes.

Join Now