BY PALMOLIVE #32 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml. see more...

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Tiara R.
Mc Bain, MI
Works great!! Cuts grease and grim and leaves dishes clean. Smell reminds me of home and also leaves hands soft. Makes great bubbles. Grandma always used and grandma knows best.
Summer A.
The orignal is tough on grease and soft on hands. We have been using this a long timeZ. We dont have to keep pumping gel on sponge like gain.. its very latheryyyy . I will keep on buying it
Alyssa T.
Nothing fancy just the regular stuff has always worked and I continue to use it. I use the concentrated because I feel it's way less watery and it give my dishes a cleaner feel.
Lindsey  S.
Fantastic dish soap. Not harsh on delicate skin. Scent is nice, not chemically like some other brands. I like how bubbly the water gets when you fill up the sink, it just makes me feel like it's helping my dishes get cleaner, and that's a nice feeling.
Lia R.
Hyattsville, MD
I have been washing dishes with Palmolive since I was a kid. It comes now in different scents and forms that I enjoy but I rather stick to the original concentrated dish liquid.
Alexandria S.
We actually started using this on vacation when we got a free sample from the place we were staying and now my husband only wants to buy this. It works amazing and smells great!
Victoria M.
Apo, AP
Great scent works well at cleaning my dishes removes grease fast. I purchase multiple times out of other dish soaps I do buy this brand and prefer this one. scent lasts on the dishes I dont get any leftover residue like some leave behind.
Theresa U.
I've never had an issue with this brand. I've been buying forever and so was my mom before this. I also like to mix this with olive oil to give my makeup brushes a deep clean!
Arelis G.
I grew up with my mom usin Palmolive so it's no surprise I use it as well. This stuff is serious amazing, it cuts thru grease all the while leaving my hands soft. My favorite
Sophia H.
Dearborn, MI
Classic Pamolive is a solid choice. Nice, clean scent. Does it's job well without the frills. Doesn't dry out hands as much as most soaps but doesn't leave hands super soft either. Easy to find anywhere and super cheap, worth the buy.
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?