Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#6 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (7)
Maricela R.
Maricela R.
Newman, CA

My mom uses this product and she likes it but I don't like the consistency it d oesn't make many bubbles but does s great job removing grease.
Monica S.
Monica S.

This dish soap is amazing! It leaves my dishes clean and spotless. It is especially great when trying to remove very greasy product off dishes
Lorina B.
Lorina B.
Beaverton, OR

It cuts through grime and grease with ease. A little goes a long way, so a bottle lasts for quite a while. It has a fresh scent which is nice.
Yvette R.
Yvette R.
BUFFALO

Doesn't cut through grease as well as others. It makes your hands very dry. This is my back up dish soap if I cannot find my brand of choice.
Lulu B.
Lulu B.
Brawley, CA

I've used Palmolive in the past, but it's not my favorite dish liquid! It really dries my hands and I don't like the way it cleans my dishes.
Itzel T.
Itzel T.
Santa Rosa , Ca

I love the smell of this soap and it's excellent for cleaning up dishes that aren't too greasy or messy but for the big stuff I prefer Dawn.
brianna r.
brianna r.

Always use this soap! I like that it doesn't dry out my hands and it gets the job done. I also like the different scents that are available.
Charlyn C.
Charlyn C.
Desert Hot Springs, CA

Smells great. Feels great on the hands. I've been using this dish soap since I was really small when my mom showed me how to wash the dishes
Brenda A.
Brenda A.
Madera, CA

This soap jas great consistancy and the smell is not too overwhelming whhich makes my sensitive nose so happy. love it and super affordable
Kate V.
Kate V.

I always thought Dawn was the best dish soap but I bought Palmolive on sale a few months ago and I love it. Now it's my soap of preference.
Fyn K.
Fyn K.

Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?