BY PALMOLIVE #35 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml. see more...

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Holly L.
Fruitland, UT
This is my favorite dish soap! Not only does it clean your dishes amazingly, it leaves your hands feeling silky smooth
Tatyanna B.
Aurora, CO
Smells good. Very gentle on sensitive skin and isn't very drying. Only problem it doesn't break down grease that well.
Olga C.
Normal, IL
Used this soap my whole life! It last pretty long and also makes my dishes clean with out having to use too much soap!
Stephanie N.
I think this is one of the more concentrated dish soaps out there that really get the grease off your dishes and pans.
Sofia G.
Las Vegas, NV
It does its job of cleaning the dishes but I feel its not as tough on grease as dawn is but it does work pretty well.
Mallory E.
Flint, MI
The concentrated is the best! It lasts so long and you barely have to use any! The price is reasonable along with it.
RA S.
Does exactly as secreted and described and overall good for your money.

Doubles in our house as bathwash for the dog.
Maria F.
Jersey City, NJ
Great for cleaning dishes with grease on them. Just a couple drops in some water and it cleans a sink full of dishes.
diana p.
I use this dish soap al the time. Not only does it clean my dishes very well, it also leaves my hands feeling amazing
Bita M.
My family and I have been using this original formula for years. It smells mildly fresh and cleans 100% of the time.
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?