Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#8 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (6)
Mirna M.
Mirna M.

Nothing beats the original. I like the thickness of Palmolive, I feel like I use less to clean and I'm able to get more clean. It's great!
Eilyn U.
Eilyn U.
Yonkers, NY

Excelente jabón para platos y ollas. Es bien concentrado y es muy efectivo eliminado las grasas más difíciles. Buen precio y bien barato.
Mehreen J.
Mehreen J.
Staten Island, NY

For as long as I can remember this has been the dish soap my family uses . We've tried the orange one and we always come back to this one
Kelly S.
Kelly S.
Hialeah, FL

es un buen producto pero deja un olor feo como a cucaracha en las esponjas es buen desengrasaste pero no se porque deja ese olor al final
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
San Antonio, TX

I like the scent of this and that I don't have to use a lot. My hands aren't ever dried out when I use it and my dishes are always clean.
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Pasadena, TX

I like that this spent dry out my skin when washing the dishes. But I do find that I do use a bit more of it than I should when using it.
carldgessy R.
carldgessy R.
Hyde Park, MA

It takes all the grease and smell out of the dishes. I love it. And it also smells great. My family have been using it for quite a while.
Demetria T.
Demetria T.
Columbus, OH

Love it.. this is really good for dishes that are hard to clean. Great price for this product scent is nice and it leaves your hands soft
Daleana T.
Daleana T.
Tahlequah

I love Palmolive!!! Best there is! Both of my grandmas used it. It gets dishes clean. It smells good. It's not overpriced. Win, win, win!
Reistine B.
Reistine B.

I like this dish soap but when it's wht u use all the time, the smell kinda gets annoying. But otherwise, it smells nice and does the job

Join Now