BY PALMOLIVE #69 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml. see more...

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?4 Answers
Adriana T.
sacramento , CA
I have used this to clean my makeup brushes worked like a charm. I love the scent. It makes my hands extremely soft after washing dishes, leaves dishes looking good.
Michael R.
Kings Park, NY
Continues to be the best and much less expensive than Dawn. One reality is that Palmolive has clearly been diluted over the years. More must be used to get the same results. Having said that, it remains the best value.
This soap has no problem producing suds and has in my opinion a lovely fragrance that I'm pleased with. It cuts through the grease on my dishes and soaks hard to scrub pans fairly well. Faithful consumer of Palmolive c:
Liseth S.
Our household has used this product for as long as I can remember. It is thick and lasts for a long time. It advertises that it is soft your your hands and it really is. My dishes always end up being clean as a whistle!
Ashley D.
Fort Hood, TX
This is my favorite brand of dish soap. I always buy the coconut one. The smell is amazing, a little goes a long way and it leaves the dishes clean. And it's cheap.
Mayra S.
Carpentersville, IL
For as long as I can remember we have always bought Palmolive dish soap. Not only does is smell great but it works amazingly. I would definitely repurchase this product in the future. Great price for a great product.
Elyssa W.
Isn't my favorite dish soap but I'll use it. I don't love the smell mainly because it's what my grandparents use and it just reminds me of washing the dishes there.
Gabriella D.
Del Rio, TX
Me gusta mucho su olor me deja suaves mis manos cuando no uso guantes y mis platos mantienen su aroma a limpio definitivamente siempre lo comprare y el precio lo vale
Denise W.
No residue. Great suds. Gets my dishes nnice and clean. Affordable and easily accessible. I love the smell of this too. The consisyancy was great. I would buy again.
Jorge B.
Edinburg, TX
This product Is literally concentrated. It has a very good price but, the most impressive thing is that even that it looks small it is so concentrated that it will last for months! I would definitely buy it again.
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?