Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#9 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (7)
Odalys D.
Odalys D.
Phoenix, AZ
This is actually one of my favorite dish washing soaps! It has an amazing scent and really leaves my dishes nice and clean!
Sade D.
Sade D.
Macon, GA
One of my favorite dis liquids. It suds very well and help with a wonderful clean yet have your hand soft and clean as well
Jailine N.
Jailine N.
This dishsoap helps to help clean off grease and such from dishes. It leaves the dishes looking good and has a fresh scent.
Brandee S.
Brandee S.
Dec. 1, 2016, 9:21 a.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid
I alway over shot how much of this dish shop i need to use so needless to say, a little goes a long way. Cleans very well!
Cheri J.
Cheri J.
Nov. 19, 2016, 4:15 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid
Palmolive is my favorite dish soap it cuts grease and has a great smell and most importantly it is not harsh on your hands
donna v.
donna v.
Franklin Sq, NY
This palmolive brings me back to my childhood. its very traditional. it works great at cleaning dishes and cutting grease.
Nychaelle F.
Nychaelle F.
Yucca Valley, CA
Definitely cleans those hard to clean dishes! And smells amazing while cleaning! Plus it doesn't dry and crack your hands!
Jaqueline M.
Jaqueline M.
I didn't really like this product because it dried out my hands and i had to use to much product. However it is very cheap.
Culture S.
Culture S.
This has been in my family for years and now I use it for my family. Cuts right through grease and keeps our dishes clean!
Briana A.
Briana A.
Has a clean scent and I love it. Makes my dishes shine and most of all, it does not have an irritating sweet scent to it .
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?