Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#8 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (5)
Angela B.
Angela B.
Jacksonville, FL

Sometimes it's best to just stick with a classic. I've used other soaps but always come back to this one. My mom used it growing up so I use it now. Moms are never wrong!
Neta P.
Neta P.
Nobleford

Purchased at Walmart, decently priced. Good scent, and cleans dishes very well. Another bonus to this dish soap is that it leaves skin a bit softer than other dish soaps.
I find I get really bad dry hands from dish soap and this one seriously leaves my hands so soft and moist! It hurts so bad when soap dries them out but this kind is great
Ashley L.
Ashley L.

Stuff works really well! You will have to use just a touch more to clean your dishes with than Dawn, but you won't use the whole bottle to clean your sink full of dishes!
Christina F.
Christina F.
Mt holly , Nc

I've only used it once but I didn't like it. I thought it smelled weird and didn't clean as well. I did like the design of the top. Easy to open and close while cleaning.
Brenna C.
Brenna C.

You don't need a lot of soap to wash a bunch of dishes. Really breaks down the grease and grime off and isn't too strong a smell, doesn't leave any residue in my dishes.
Imani H.
Imani H.
Charlotte, NC

Does a great job of getting off stains and oils. I always have this in my house. I get it from the dollar store more regularly than from any other store. Does the trick
Summer W.
Summer W.
Saint Joseph

My mom has used this my whole life so the scent reminds me of when I was little. Great degreaser and cleans well! Very clean and distinct smell and extremely affordable
Amy K.
Amy K.
Brainerd, MN

Palmolive is by far my favorite dish soap! Love the smell, the quality and the price! It's readily available at many stores and has many selections. Suds last and last!
Naomi M.
Naomi M.
Orlando, FL

Smells lovely, gets the dishes clean and shiny and doesn't leave a nasty tasting residue on the dishes. A little goes a long way and the bubbles are kind on your hands.

Join Now