Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#3 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (7)
Brandi F.
Brandi F.

Oh me oh my. I'm sooooooo OCD and with this product I use with anything. Not only in the kitchen. It it's also great for washing your car.
mary m.
mary m.
Fort Worth, TX

Palmolive is a very traditional dish soap. It leaves the dishes super clean and it does not have a strong scent. Good price for the value.
Mirna M.
Mirna M.

Nothing beats the original. I like the thickness of Palmolive, I feel like I use less to clean and I'm able to get more clean. It's great!
michelle A.
michelle A.
Dallas, TX

I love Palmolive Ultra Concentrated Dish Washing Liquid because just a little bit goes along way. A 50 oz bottle lasts me several months.
Daleana T.
Daleana T.
Tahlequah

I love Palmolive!!! Best there is! Both of my grandmas used it. It gets dishes clean. It smells good. It's not overpriced. Win, win, win!
Demetria T.
Demetria T.
Columbus, OH

Love it.. this is really good for dishes that are hard to clean. Great price for this product scent is nice and it leaves your hands soft
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Pasadena, TX

I like that this spent dry out my skin when washing the dishes. But I do find that I do use a bit more of it than I should when using it.
carldgessy R.
carldgessy R.
Hyde Park, MA

It takes all the grease and smell out of the dishes. I love it. And it also smells great. My family have been using it for quite a while.
Alicia P.
Alicia P.
Eastpointe, MI

This is the only dish soap I use. My mom used it since I was a little girl and I been using it ever since I moved out and with my family.
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
San Antonio, TX

I like the scent of this and that I don't have to use a lot. My hands aren't ever dried out when I use it and my dishes are always clean.

Join Now