Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#8 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (6)
Ana Priscilla C.
Ana Priscilla C.
Hatillo, PR

It really cut the grease with just a little, the scent is not the best but i prefers the original I think it works better, the price is good.
Itzel T.
Itzel T.
Santa Rosa, CA

I love the smell of this soap and it's excellent for cleaning up dishes that aren't too greasy or messy but for the big stuff I prefer Dawn.
Charlyn C.
Charlyn C.
Desert Hot Springs, CA

Smells great. Feels great on the hands. I've been using this dish soap since I was really small when my mom showed me how to wash the dishes
Brenda A.
Brenda A.
Madera, CA

This soap jas great consistancy and the smell is not too overwhelming whhich makes my sensitive nose so happy. love it and super affordable
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.

I love Palmolive brand. No other dish detergent gets dishes clean as well as this brand. Doesn't leave a greasy film on dishes like others.
Kate V.
Kate V.
Staten Island

I always thought Dawn was the best dish soap but I bought Palmolive on sale a few months ago and I love it. Now it's my soap of preference.
Logann P.
Logann P.

This dish liquid is very gooey, thick, and sticks to things like glue. I love that it gets super bubbly when you are scrubbing the dishes.
M O.
M O.
Wayne, PA

Always be my number one dish liquid. Really clean up the oil and dirt. Good scent. It doesn't leave my hand slippery like other dish soap.
Angel S.
Angel S.

The tiniest bit of this goes a long way. I use it daily without gloves and it doesn't dry my hands out at all! It doesn't smell bad either
mary m.
mary m.
Fort Worth, TX

Palmolive is a very traditional dish soap. It leaves the dishes super clean and it does not have a strong scent. Good price for the value.

Join Now