BY PALMOLIVE #36 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml. see more...

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
huachuca city, az
I but this product when I'm short on money. its usually the cheaper one and get the job done when needed. the smell is great
Jailine N.
Jailine N.
This dishsoap helps to help clean off grease and such from dishes. It leaves the dishes looking good and has a fresh scent.
Sade D.
Sade D.
Macon, GA
One of my favorite dis liquids. It suds very well and help with a wonderful clean yet have your hand soft and clean as well
Brandee S.
Brandee S.
I alway over shot how much of this dish shop i need to use so needless to say, a little goes a long way. Cleans very well!
Jaqueline M.
Jaqueline M.
I didn't really like this product because it dried out my hands and i had to use to much product. However it is very cheap.
Julie Z.
Julie Z.
It works. Cuts grease. Gets the dishes clean. You can find it anywhere and it's affordable. Always coupons somewhere, too.
Nychaelle F.
Nychaelle F.
Yucca Valley, CA
Definitely cleans those hard to clean dishes! And smells amazing while cleaning! Plus it doesn't dry and crack your hands!
Sherry L.
Sherry L.
This product from Palmolive is great to clean just about any mess. Especially with a toddler, she is always making messes.
donna v.
donna v.
Franklin Sq, NY
This palmolive brings me back to my childhood. its very traditional. it works great at cleaning dishes and cutting grease.
Culture S.
Culture S.
This has been in my family for years and now I use it for my family. Cuts right through grease and keeps our dishes clean!
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?