Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#5 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (7)
Adia J.
Adia J.
Far Rockaway, NY

Kind of hard to wash off of the dishes but great for scrubbing stuck on things. Just a little bit goes a long way and it seems to never run out.
Melissa O.
Melissa O.
Saint Louis, MO

I think this product is good. The price is always reasonable its not bad on the hands & it works. Can't ask for much else for the price you pay
Athena M.
Athena M.
Tampa, FL

its hard to switch over from palmolive because this is a grease kicking monster. we love this product especially when we make something greasy.
Cassy H.
Cassy H.

This washes well, both hands and dishes but it really drys my skin out really bad, I do have sensitive skin but it's really nothing so serious.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.

My family has been using this for years! Green makes it easy to see the soap where it is and the new bottle is super slick. Works like a charm!
An R.
An R.
Albuquerque, NM

The soap itself works pretty good. I feel like I have to use more than normal to get grease out. I really don't like the way it smells though.
Monica S.
Monica S.

This dish soap is amazing! It leaves my dishes clean and spotless. It is especially great when trying to remove very greasy product off dishes
Lorina B.
Lorina B.
Beaverton, OR

It cuts through grime and grease with ease. A little goes a long way, so a bottle lasts for quite a while. It has a fresh scent which is nice.
Crystal H.
Crystal H.
Aurora, CO

This soap is amazing you don't even have to use a lot makes A lot last a while and keeps my dishes so clean guys buy and try this is a plus .!
Ka Y.
Ka Y.
Brooklyn Park, MN

I get the original and use it to wash my makeup brushes! It is so concentrated that I only have to use a small amount to make anything lather.
Fyn K.
Fyn K.

Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?