Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#9 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (7)
Stormie V.
Stormie V.
Citrus Hts, CA
Nov. 1, 2016, 2:01 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid
I use this soap on my dishes and love that it gets them squeaky clean and doesn't leave a greasy residue on them afterwards.
Yuri A.
Yuri A.
Kenosha, WI
Not as concentrated i would like it to b. But smells greay
Love the color. Leaves hands smelling good. And my hands are soft
Natalie K.
Natalie K.
Marysville, OH
This dish detergent is great if your wash by hand. It fights grease and grim. This detergent has been around for many years.
Hisnaybi C.
Hisnaybi C.
This is my go-to dish soap. Not only does it smell fantastic, but it won't dry out your hands like these other dish soaps do
Jessie L.
Jessie L.
North Miami, FL
I've been using this detergent since I was young living with my parents. It always got the job done and right the first time
Julie E.
Julie E.
Manchester Township, NJ
I like the various scents that the Palmolive comes in and it makes tons of suds. It does a good job cleaning my dishes too.
Sade D.
Sade D.
Macon, GA
One of my favorite dis liquids. It suds very well and help with a wonderful clean yet have your hand soft and clean as well
Odalys D.
Odalys D.
Phoenix, AZ
This is actually one of my favorite dish washing soaps! It has an amazing scent and really leaves my dishes nice and clean!
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
huachuca city, az
I but this product when I'm short on money. its usually the cheaper one and get the job done when needed. the smell is great
Tynna H.
Tynna H.
Sullivan, ME
Dec. 30, 2016, 12:58 a.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid
This is my usual go to. It's cheap, it works and I can't even walk down the aisle in the site without stopping to smell it.
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?