Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#8 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (5)
Jim M.
Jim M.
Dartmouth, NS

I have used this product since forever ... my Mom used it and now my kids use it ... good sensible and not expensive product ... cuts grease and cleans the dishes great ...
Ashley S.
Ashley S.

This product gets the job done... Not only does it cut the grease but it moisturizes your hands & doesn't dry them out.... Love this and will most def continue to purchase
Miranda B.
Miranda B.
Blacklick, OH

My grandmother used this brand and the smell brings back memories for me. I use it on my hands and my dishes, I wouldn't use anything else unless they were cheaper priced.
maricielo p.
maricielo p.

wash with this palmolive ultra orginal concentrated dish liquid its amazing you can find it at the super with a lower price than others and keep youre hands soft as a baby
Diocel B.
Diocel B.
Murfreesboro, Tn

Used this liquid dishwasher once in a while. It smells good. It has thick consistency like a typical dishwashing liquid. Price is a little expensive. Still recommend this.
Stacey A.
Stacey A.
Laurelton, NY

A little goes a long way, this stuff is awesome and cleans your dishes very well. even helps get off caked on food and grease from dishes that my have been sitting a while
Mandi G.
Mandi G.
Arab, AL

Cuts grease really well and doesn't leave a strange lingering film on my dishes(there's a few that no matter how much you rinse you taste and smell it) and very affordable
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Peyton, CO

Love the original scent the best! It's just clean without leaving your dishes smelling like fruit or flowers! No one wants that! It suds well and cuts grease like a charm!
Karmen G.
Karmen G.

The soup smells really good and I like how it brings pretty of bubbles to my sink. It cleans dishes well. I find this soup at a Walmart or Publix for a pretty good price.
Palmolive has always been around since I can remember so it's a good trustworthy brand. Always gets the job done. 4 stars because I like another product a tad bit better.

Join Now