Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#11 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (4)
Athena M.
Athena M.
Tampa, FL

its hard to switch over from palmolive because this is a grease kicking monster. we love this product especially when we make something greasy.
April O.
April O.

This is my second choice in dish washing liquid. I will only use it if I get a really good deal for it. It works well but not as great as Dawn.
Sarika S.
Sarika S.
Orland Park, IL

The original and the best. A little goes a long way. I also use it to refill my foam soap washing up dispensers as it is still powerful enough
Crystal H.
Crystal H.
Aurora, CO

This soap is amazing you don't even have to use a lot makes A lot last a while and keeps my dishes so clean guys buy and try this is a plus .!
Rachael W.
Rachael W.
Windermere, FL

Gentle on hands, strong enough to clean tough stains on dishes. A product my mom has used for years. The prices are the same with other brands
An R.
An R.
Albuquerque, NM

The soap itself works pretty good. I feel like I have to use more than normal to get grease out. I really don't like the way it smells though.
Monica S.
Monica S.

This dish soap is amazing! It leaves my dishes clean and spotless. It is especially great when trying to remove very greasy product off dishes
Ana C.
Ana C.
Orlando , Fl

It really cut the grease with just a little, the scent is not the best but i prefers the original I think it works better, the price is good.
Lulu B.
Lulu B.
Brawley, Ca

I've used Palmolive in the past, but it's not my favorite dish liquid! It really dries my hands and I don't like the way it cleans my dishes.
Lynn B.
Lynn B.
Virginia Beach, VA

This soap is thick and really cuts through grease and softens baked on food easily. It works hard on cleaning dishes but is easy on my hands

Join Now