BY PALMOLIVE #23 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml. see more...

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Jada J.
Jada J.
Wilmington, DE
Cleans dishes pretty well. Leaves them looking clean but doesn't remove oil very well. I wish it did because I buy it often.
Jessie L.
Jessie L.
North Miami, FL
I've been using this detergent since I was young living with my parents. It always got the job done and right the first time
Stormie V.
Stormie V.
Citrus Hts, CA
I use this soap on my dishes and love that it gets them squeaky clean and doesn't leave a greasy residue on them afterwards.
Natalie K.
Natalie K.
Marysville, OH
This dish detergent is great if your wash by hand. It fights grease and grim. This detergent has been around for many years.
Yuri A.
Yuri A.
Kenosha, WI
Not as concentrated i would like it to b. But smells greay
Love the color. Leaves hands smelling good. And my hands are soft
Tynna H.
Tynna H.
Sullivan, ME
This is my usual go to. It's cheap, it works and I can't even walk down the aisle in the site without stopping to smell it.
Yeigly P.
Yeigly P.
Kissimmee, FL
Es concentrado y jabonoso elimina la grasa y como si fuera poco cuida mis manos... no tengo nada mas que decir es excelente
Livy A.
Livy A.
This is the best dish detergent in my opinion. Gets your dishes clean and smells great. Affordably priced and just awesome!
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
huachuca city, az
I but this product when I'm short on money. its usually the cheaper one and get the job done when needed. the smell is great
Jailine N.
Jailine N.
This dishsoap helps to help clean off grease and such from dishes. It leaves the dishes looking good and has a fresh scent.
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?