BY PALMOLIVE #35 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml. see more...

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Tabitha R.
Enfield, CT
This stuff is great for cutting through hardened food and stains such as those from Wednesday night spaghetti dinners!!!
Sonia W.
Well known product I have used for years and years

I guess I would have to have a reason to try another... so far I dont
Angela F.
I love the original scent plus the fact that it works well on my dishes. Good product for everyday kitchenware cleaning.
H B.
Good soap. nice bubble formation. Gets the grease off of dishes. Leaves my hands feeling soft and smooth, not crazy dry.
Michelle c.
Novi, MI
I love the original smell of this dish soap. It reminds me of growing up and helping my mom and grandma with the dishes.
Liz M.
central falls, RI
Favorite dish washer, affordable and it does the god, I also use Palmolive for stain removal prior to doing the laundry.
Sharon J.
Maxton, NC
I love how this dish washing liquid holds its lather. It is also a great price. It will not go wrong with this purchase.
Sonia M.
Me gusta mucho usar esto para mis trastes ya que huele bien y quita el mal olor y con poco que use es más que suficiente
Sophia G.
W Valley City, UT
This dish soap works great to get those tough grease off your dish wear! It also doesn't dry out my hands which is great
Nikki H.
Palmolive is a great dish liquid for any use. it cuts grease very well and has a nice smell. it would work with any mess
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?