BY PALMOLIVE #35 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
amanda c.
Henderson, KY
First I wanna say the smell takes me back to when I was a kid at my grandma's house. I remember this smell often. I love to use it because it's a great product and the smell takes me back. I know that it is a great product and has been for years.
Ana A.
My family gets this in the big size from Costco and it lasts a long time! This product doesn't dry your hands out either. It cleans the dishes well, and leaves them with a nice shine
Lola B.
I honestly love the fact that it keeps your hands moisturazied so after I use it I always have this amazing feeling in my hands of softness and of coure apart from that my dishes end up squeaky clean.
kylie s.
I absolutely love the smell of this dish soap and it's not hard on my hands or make them feel really dry after I wash dishes with it. I even use this brand of dish soap on my sons bottles because it isn't as harsh as other dish soaps I've used.
Amber H.
Rancho Cordova, CA
Palmolive gets the grease off your dishes and doesn't leave behind a nasty smell or taste. The product is decently priced and lasts quite a while a little goes a long way. And it's gentle on your hands.
Kasey K.
Not as good a soap as dawn, but I have always found their scents to be so refreshing. And in a pinch, when you buy from the local Dollar Tree, palmolive works just fine in a pinch.
Baylee S.
Conway , AR
I love this soap so much! We spent a week in the NICU with my son when he was born and we exclusively used Palmolive to wash his bottles and nipples. It was amazing and we bought some more when we were discharged :)
Kendra l.
Bradford, OH
I was introduced to this while in the hospital with my baby. They recommended I use it for her bottles. I have not been disappointed except that I find dawn deals with grease better.
Lauren C.
A little goes a long way with original Palmolive. I add about a quarter size drop in a pan after cooking and let it soak for a little with hot water and it basically cleans itself.
Maria W.
Homestead, PA
This is my go to dishwashing soap at college! Although you sometimes need a lot for greasy dishes, it does the job. The only downfall is the packaging, even if you drop it the slightest bit the whole cap breaks off. Still usually purchase though
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?