BY PALMOLIVE #32 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml. see more...

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Erika G.
Aurora, IL
A family favorite!
Have used this soap for generations and is just a no brainer.
Cuts grease like a champ and is not harsh on the skin.
A little bit goes a looong way so you don't waste a lot of product either.
Would definitely reccommend to others.
Yerania G.
My dishes are left in the skink for a few days. After i get back they have hard food crumbs. Take my spong and apply the dish soAp amd start scrubbing away. Palmolive does wonders..
Tan W.
I love this dish liquid. It works wonders. Plus, I switched to this after using another name brand and was pleasantly surprised. It cuts the grease and keeps my hands looking good.
kylie s.
I absolutely love the smell of this dish soap and it's not hard on my hands or make them feel really dry after I wash dishes with it. I even use this brand of dish soap on my sons bottles because it isn't as harsh as other dish soaps I've used.
Juliana M.
Pomona, CA
Palmolive is my favorite dish detergent. It has such a marvelous scent and it is not difficult to remove from my dishes during rinsing. Very affordable! Would definitely recommend.
Maria W.
Homestead, PA
This is my go to dishwashing soap at college! Although you sometimes need a lot for greasy dishes, it does the job. The only downfall is the packaging, even if you drop it the slightest bit the whole cap breaks off. Still usually purchase though
Megan J.
Covington, KY
I use this everyday to clean and soak my dishes. It smells great and lifts everything just as well as other more expensive brands. I can always find coupons and is always affordable.
amanda c.
Henderson, KY
First I wanna say the smell takes me back to when I was a kid at my grandma's house. I remember this smell often. I love to use it because it's a great product and the smell takes me back. I know that it is a great product and has been for years.
Amber H.
Sacramento, CA
Palmolive gets the grease off your dishes and doesn't leave behind a nasty smell or taste. The product is decently priced and lasts quite a while a little goes a long way. And it's gentle on your hands.
Kasey K.
Not as good a soap as dawn, but I have always found their scents to be so refreshing. And in a pinch, when you buy from the local Dollar Tree, palmolive works just fine in a pinch.
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?