Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#8 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (6)
Melissa O.
Melissa O.
Saint Louis, MO

I think this product is good. The price is always reasonable its not bad on the hands & it works. Can't ask for much else for the price you pay
Athena M.
Athena M.
Tampa, FL

its hard to switch over from palmolive because this is a grease kicking monster. we love this product especially when we make something greasy.
Monica S.
Monica S.

This dish soap is amazing! It leaves my dishes clean and spotless. It is especially great when trying to remove very greasy product off dishes
An R.
An R.
Albuquerque, NM

The soap itself works pretty good. I feel like I have to use more than normal to get grease out. I really don't like the way it smells though.
Crystal H.
Crystal H.
Aurora, CO

This soap is amazing you don't even have to use a lot makes A lot last a while and keeps my dishes so clean guys buy and try this is a plus .!
Layna T.
Layna T.

Works OK. U have to use a lot to make the water have bubbles. If you're on a tight budget and looking for a decent dishsoap, this stuff works.
Yvette R.
Yvette R.

Doesn't cut through grease as well as others. It makes your hands very dry. This is my back up dish soap if I cannot find my brand of choice.
Lulu B.
Lulu B.
Brawley, Ca

I've used Palmolive in the past, but it's not my favorite dish liquid! It really dries my hands and I don't like the way it cleans my dishes.
Ana Priscilla C.
Ana Priscilla C.
Hatillo, PR

It really cut the grease with just a little, the scent is not the best but i prefers the original I think it works better, the price is good.
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.

Great soap. It removes the oils but you need to change the water a few more time in comparaison to other brands. Soap very soft on the hands.

Join Now