Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#8 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (5)
Kearie L.
Kearie L.
Donna, TX

Only dish soap I use. Love the smell and how well it tackles grease. A little goes an long way and the price range is perfect for amount you get. It does the job and gets all my dishes grease free. This is the only brand I prefer to use I have notice other brands make my sponges smell funny and this brand doesn't.
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Richland, WA

We got a giant arse bottle of this at Costco awhile back. It was cheaper than the other brands and a good value. It does the job. It does work as well as you know that blue brand but eh, beggars can't be choosers. W the giant bottle has lasted for-freaking-ever too so it doesn't take much to get your dishes clean.
Tristan B.
Tristan B.
New Market, TN

I've used this product several times in the past. To me this is the best priced name brand dish liquid that I know of. The formulal seems great and the smell isn't too strong or overwhelming. I usually stick with the detergent packs for my dish washers, but this is the brand I reach for when doing dishes by hand.
Myan T.
Myan T.

I personally am not a big fan of Palmolive. I feel the formula is too concentrated. I feel as though I have to use more product to get a better clean. It's pretty wasteful if you think about it. Double the amount? No thanks you. I will buy this over Ajax and cheaper end brand though since it works a bit better.
DIANA C.
DIANA C.
Nottingham, MD

I use this product because it goes on sale fairly often. It is not my all around favorite but it is economical to use. I wash dishes every day regardless of having a dishwasher. I also use it to clean the counters if not too dirty and the sink. This product has always had a decent reputation and good fragrance.
Aerial P.
Aerial P.
Panama City, FL

Very good dishwashing detergent. Commonly provided in mini bottles at certain condominiums up and down Panama City Beach, FL. It has a nice complete clean scent. I'm not positive what the price is compared to Dawn but it's a good product. Definitely does a better job than some of the off brands I have tried.
Jenny Z.
Jenny Z.
New Paltz , NY

This is the best product ever I have used this since it first hit the market place. I don't need my dishes to smell like flowers or anything else the point is to clean the dishes and it helps that it does not totally destroy your hands for those of us who wash dishes on a regular basis.
Thank You Palmolive!
Vanessa c.
Vanessa c.

I love Palmolive and whenever I smell this soap, it just reminds me of "home". When we were kids this is the same dishwashing liquid my own mother used and well, it's hard to kick an old habit. :)

Palmolive dishwashing liquid works great in cutting the grease. It doesn't hurt my hands and I like the smell.
Joanna Z.
Joanna Z.

This is the only dish soap my mother ever uses. I have been living 22 years in my house and the only thing that stays the same it the palmolive dish soap. I really like the scent and the bright green color. Also the texture is perfect and it lasts longer than other dish soaps. Would recommend to anyone.
Carol D.
Carol D.
Schnecksville, PA

OMGosh I love Palmolive, use this stuff long time ago and started using cheaper soap. I used Joy or store brand until I seen that Palmolive was on sale and I had a coupon. Wow just a little goes a long way. I love the scent and the cleaning power never going back to cheaper soap staying with Palmolive.

Join Now