Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#9 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (7)
Darrell M.
Darrell M.
Houston , TX
Palmolive is such a great thing to have especially it being concentrated. Not only does a little go a VERY long way but it also cleans as effectively. I bought this at my local grocer and I can't really say anything negative about the product because its such a great cleaner. Would buy again!
Mallory S.
Mallory S.
Port Hueneme, CA
Dec. 28, 2016, 1:14 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid
This is the dish soap I currently have under my sink and I like it. Its fairly concentrated so you don't have to use a lot to wash a whole sink full of dishes. It cleans really well, and smells nice. The price is really affordable. I will be buying more of this when my current bottle runs out
Evelyn S.
Evelyn S.
Nov. 1, 2016, 3:26 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid
Palmolive is ok not the best but for emergencies when you cant afford other kind this one is good to go what i dont like is that you have to use alot of it when your scrubbing on a pan that has alot of food sticked on the plate it really dont take the grease off so easily but still works alil
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Canton, OH
Are used to use this dish soap all the time when I lived back at my moms house. This is what she used to do the dishes. As I got older and in my own house I switched to dawn instead. I think this is a great dish soap but I think that Dawn is a little better for removing tough spots on plates.
Starr S.
Starr S.
Gary, IN
Palmolive Dish Liquid is my go to for keeping my dishes clean. It only takes a little to cut through the grease on. The price of Palmolive is pretty affordable, and it goes on sale often. It has a great smell and consistency. I highly recommend this product if you want sqeaky clean dishes.
Cookie S.
Cookie S.
Philadelphia, PA
I've been using Palmolive Original for decades. we watched Madge stick those poor dishwasher hands in a cupcake paper. I can always count on the cleaning power to last longer when washing our dishes. I stick with the things I know best. Oldies but Goodies. And the price is perfect, $1.00
Ceara T.
Ceara T.
Dec. 24, 2016, 6:13 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid
I love the green apple scent from this brand, and I rarely try any other fragrance. A little goes a long way when using this product so you don't have to wasting your money when using it. I purchase this product from my local Walmart when I am grocery shopping ,and it is very affordable.
Crystal A.
Crystal A.
Flushing , Mi
There is nothing quite like the original Palmolive dish soap. This is a brand that I have bought time & time again - my absolute go-to. This is a good value for the quality of product you receive. Unlike some other brands, the suds stay for hours even after cleaning tough greased items.
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Rexburg, ID
I always make sure to buy the little travel sized ones and put it in my diaper bag whenever we go on trips. Its always nice to have a small size for cleaning out baby bottles, sippy cups and if your really in trouble and need to hand wash a blowout. Great price point and works amazing!
Abigail B.
Abigail B.
Denville, NJ
Palmolive Ulta Original Concetrated Dish Liquid is a go-to in my home...in the kitchen and laundry room. Its ability to cut through grease is great on dishes and stains on clothing. It works wonders cleaning my makeup brushes, better than any makeup cleaner on the market. A must have!
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?