Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#11 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (4)
Maria F.
Maria F.

It's simple and it works. That's all that really matters . Quite effective. Lasts a VERY long way. Nice scent nothing too fancy or special. No residue is left behind on the dishes if you thoroughly wash them. I buy this product without really considering anything else. I definitely recommend it!
Ana V.
Ana V.
Yuma, AZ

Palmolive is one of the brands that I usually buy to wash my dishes, I really like it because it smells good, and it is very long lasting. The price is very affordable and it is easy to buy, you will find it everywhere you go. Of course I will keep buying this product to keep my kitchen clean!
Der T.
Der T.
Minneapolis, MN

My favorite to use when it comes to washing them dishes. this soap never put me down at all. ive always use this one ever since the day i was taught to do them dishes. my local walgreens always have these on sale and i would always purchase as many as i can. this brand will never let you down.
Andrea G.
Andrea G.
Lake Worth, FL

I've grown up with my Mother using Palmolive, and now I do. I love the scent. It is my favorite dish soap. It only takes a drop on the sponge to do a whole sink full of dishes. It gets the baked on grease off of pans with ease. I like that it also makes my hands feel soft after washing dishes.
Evelyn S.
Evelyn S.

Palmolive is ok not the best but for emergencies when you cant afford other kind this one is good to go what i dont like is that you have to use alot of it when your scrubbing on a pan that has alot of food sticked on the plate it really dont take the grease off so easily but still works alil
Darrell M.
Darrell M.

Palmolive is such a great thing to have especially it being concentrated. Not only does a little go a VERY long way but it also cleans as effectively. I bought this at my local grocer and I can't really say anything negative about the product because its such a great cleaner. Would buy again!
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Hinesville, GA

Are used to use this dish soap all the time when I lived back at my moms house. This is what she used to do the dishes. As I got older and in my own house I switched to dawn instead. I think this is a great dish soap but I think that Dawn is a little better for removing tough spots on plates.
Starr S.
Starr S.
Gary, IN

Palmolive Dish Liquid is my go to for keeping my dishes clean. It only takes a little to cut through the grease on. The price of Palmolive is pretty affordable, and it goes on sale often. It has a great smell and consistency. I highly recommend this product if you want sqeaky clean dishes.
selena v.
selena v.
Splendora, TX

Palmolive concentraded has been a favorite of my family for years. It has a fresh clean smell. It's soft on the hands and tough on grease. A little goes a long way. Definitely recommend for those hard to remove food stain. I love to use it for my babies bottles. It leaves dishes spotless!
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Asheville, NC

I love Palmolive. A little goes a long way with this product so it will last you quite a while. Not sure why but I absolutely love the scent of this product too. Can find almost anywhere; however, I find it is cheaper at Big Lots. Would recommend this and yes, I will be purchasing again.

Join Now