Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#8 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (6)
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Pharr, TX

It is a really good product I always purchase the green or orange soap,it smells nice. It corporates with a good amount of time lasting even if I have loads of dishes toe ash every single day. Although it doesn't have a lot of foam and bubbles which I don't like that,other than that I recommend!!(:
Fraylenni R.
Fraylenni R.
Brooklyn, NY

I have always used this dish so i can not compare to the others but it gets the job done. I don't know if the dish soap you use really matters as long as the sponge you are using is good quality and you know what you are doing. Love the smell and I am guilty of using it to clean my beauty blender.
crissy m.
crissy m.
Eubank, KY

It is rare for me to find a dish washing liquid that makes me want to wash the dishes. But guess what now I have. I love Palmolive it makes my hands soft, makes lots of bubbles and most of all tales away grease. I received this product free for testing purposes. And then went out and bought more.
Maria F.
Maria F.

It's simple and it works. That's all that really matters . Quite effective. Lasts a VERY long way. Nice scent nothing too fancy or special. No residue is left behind on the dishes if you thoroughly wash them. I buy this product without really considering anything else. I definitely recommend it!
Jillian B.
Jillian B.
Cathedral Cty, CA

I'm under the opinion that pretty much every dish detergent works exactly the same. As a result, what really matters is how it smells and how it leaves my hands. Palmolive is a gentle and pleasant smell that does;t linger after the dishes are washed (a huge plus!) and leave my hands fairly soft.
Der T.
Der T.
Minneapolis, MN

My favorite to use when it comes to washing them dishes. this soap never put me down at all. ive always use this one ever since the day i was taught to do them dishes. my local walgreens always have these on sale and i would always purchase as many as i can. this brand will never let you down.
Andrea G.
Andrea G.
Lake Worth, FL

I've grown up with my Mother using Palmolive, and now I do. I love the scent. It is my favorite dish soap. It only takes a drop on the sponge to do a whole sink full of dishes. It gets the baked on grease off of pans with ease. I like that it also makes my hands feel soft after washing dishes.
Mallory S.
Mallory S.
Port Hueneme, CA

This is the dish soap I currently have under my sink and I like it. Its fairly concentrated so you don't have to use a lot to wash a whole sink full of dishes. It cleans really well, and smells nice. The price is really affordable. I will be buying more of this when my current bottle runs out
Evelyn S.
Evelyn S.

Palmolive is ok not the best but for emergencies when you cant afford other kind this one is good to go what i dont like is that you have to use alot of it when your scrubbing on a pan that has alot of food sticked on the plate it really dont take the grease off so easily but still works alil
Darrell M.
Darrell M.

Palmolive is such a great thing to have especially it being concentrated. Not only does a little go a VERY long way but it also cleans as effectively. I bought this at my local grocer and I can't really say anything negative about the product because its such a great cleaner. Would buy again!

Join Now