BY PALMOLIVE #69 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml. see more...

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Mary W.
I need a dish soap that will provide a ton of suds! This product does just that and gets my dishes clean! The scent is good..smells fresh and clean. Also good for washing my hands when I don't have hand soap.
Mary C.
Palmolive is still the old standby in dishwashing, gentle on hands also. I prefer the concentrated formula for tough grease. The original is too mild, better for hand washing and light cooking grease clean ups.
Fyn K.
This is what I use everyday for the last year. It is super effective for removing oil off my pots and pans, and I don't even have to use much liquid. A bottle lasts me about 3 or 4 months, and it's very value for money. I'll definitely buy it again unless I find a even better option.
Brittany C.
Elizabeth, NJ
It's gets the job done but I've had way better stronger dish liquids. Not as thick as other dish detergents... I brought mine from my local grocery store, super cheap... about 2 bucks... good as a back up dish liquid.
Tobi R.
Silver Spring, MD
I love how well my Palmolive dish soap cleans my dishes. It smells great and with little effort from me my dishes are clean and sparkly just like when I bought them. I like Palmolive for the quality and the great price point. I would definitely recommend this product to a friend!
Julia G.
Los Angeles, CA
Only dishwasher soap we ever used ever since I was a little girl. I've smelled better before I'm not gonna lie but this one smells good too. This soap keeps your hands very soft especially if you wash your dishes by hand.
Rayann B.
Waco, TX
Gets the dishes clean, fights tease easily. Do not need much to get a full sink of dishes clean. Love the fresh scent. Affordable products and lasts a long time. If you have lots a greasy dishes I recommend this liquid soap!
Vicki M.
Los Angeles, CA
I like the Palmolive dish soap at times. It's not that soapy and I feel like I have to use a lot of product to get it foamy. I purchase mines at CVS when they have sales they usually are priced at $.99
Sonya V.
Mckinney, TX
Palmolive is hands down the BEST dish soap there is. I will not use any other brands, since I noticed that it cuts out grease and Palmolive is the only thing that cleans my Tupperware completely. It does not leave any stains whatsoever! Highly recommend over any other on the market.
Myriah M.
Berlin, MD
This stuff goes a long way. It's so frustrating having to use half a bottle to wash larger dishes such as pots and pans. This product you only need to use a small amount and it cleans your dishes very nicely
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?