Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#8 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (5)
Maria F.
Maria F.

It's simple and it works. That's all that really matters . Quite effective. Lasts a VERY long way. Nice scent nothing too fancy or special. No residue is left behind on the dishes if you thoroughly wash them. I buy this product without really considering anything else. I definitely recommend it!
Der T.
Der T.
Minneapolis, MN

My favorite to use when it comes to washing them dishes. this soap never put me down at all. ive always use this one ever since the day i was taught to do them dishes. my local walgreens always have these on sale and i would always purchase as many as i can. this brand will never let you down.
Andrea G.
Andrea G.
Lake Worth, FL

I've grown up with my Mother using Palmolive, and now I do. I love the scent. It is my favorite dish soap. It only takes a drop on the sponge to do a whole sink full of dishes. It gets the baked on grease off of pans with ease. I like that it also makes my hands feel soft after washing dishes.
Evelyn S.
Evelyn S.

Palmolive is ok not the best but for emergencies when you cant afford other kind this one is good to go what i dont like is that you have to use alot of it when your scrubbing on a pan that has alot of food sticked on the plate it really dont take the grease off so easily but still works alil
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Canton, OH

Are used to use this dish soap all the time when I lived back at my moms house. This is what she used to do the dishes. As I got older and in my own house I switched to dawn instead. I think this is a great dish soap but I think that Dawn is a little better for removing tough spots on plates.
Mallory S.
Mallory S.
Port Hueneme , Ca

This is the dish soap I currently have under my sink and I like it. Its fairly concentrated so you don't have to use a lot to wash a whole sink full of dishes. It cleans really well, and smells nice. The price is really affordable. I will be buying more of this when my current bottle runs out
Darrell M.
Darrell M.

Palmolive is such a great thing to have especially it being concentrated. Not only does a little go a VERY long way but it also cleans as effectively. I bought this at my local grocer and I can't really say anything negative about the product because its such a great cleaner. Would buy again!
Starr S.
Starr S.
Gary, IN

Palmolive Dish Liquid is my go to for keeping my dishes clean. It only takes a little to cut through the grease on. The price of Palmolive is pretty affordable, and it goes on sale often. It has a great smell and consistency. I highly recommend this product if you want sqeaky clean dishes.
Cookie S.
Cookie S.
Philadelphia, PA

I've been using Palmolive Original for decades. we watched Madge stick those poor dishwasher hands in a cupcake paper. I can always count on the cleaning power to last longer when washing our dishes. I stick with the things I know best. Oldies but Goodies. And the price is perfect, $1.00
Ceara T.
Ceara T.

I love the green apple scent from this brand, and I rarely try any other fragrance. A little goes a long way when using this product so you don't have to wasting your money when using it. I purchase this product from my local Walmart when I am grocery shopping ,and it is very affordable.

Join Now