BY PALMOLIVE #32 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml. see more...

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Nicole C.
Muncie, IN
I've used Palmolive a couple times but have never really been satisfied with it. My dishes still seem to have a residue left on them even after scrubbing them. I wouldn't use it again.
Kassandra F.
S Portland, ME
This is the only dish soap I will use. I love the scent. It kills grease and keeps glasses shiny and clear. It also doesn't make my fingernails soft and break which is a HUGE plus for me
ely d.
Basic dish washing soap. Use this regulary, never dissapoints. Does the job especially on hard to wash grease stained pans. The soap is sensitive on the hands and has a good smell. I have purchased this numerous time. It's my go to dish washing soap.
meghan g.
Rosedale, MD
Extremely affordable and has an amazing scent. One thing I've noticed is the soap can be hard to wash off the dishes and can leave a greasy residue. The green apple scent is delicious!
Mindy r.
Staten Island, NY
Love love love Palmolive ultra original dishwashing liquid - smells so good and last so long! The scent is just amazing! I can't use anything else. Also, the price is very good and even better when you get it on sale. I would definitely buy it again.
Erika G.
Aurora, IL
A family favorite!
Have used this soap for generations and is just a no brainer.
Cuts grease like a champ and is not harsh on the skin.
A little bit goes a looong way so you don't waste a lot of product either.
Would definitely reccommend to others.
Malanie M.
Crown City , OH
This brand of dishwashing liquid is great. However, I don't really buy it often because my daughter had an allergic reaction to it. It's really affordable & can be found at most stores.
Cynthia G.
Mountain View, MO
it is a good dish soap, but not as good as Dawn in my opinion. With the scent? Well....they tried. It is not a bad scent but it definitely isnt my favorite. I just wish it cleaned better..
Melanie S.
Ridgeville, SC
Palmolive dish soap is my soap of choice for two reasons, one, it is gentle on the hands and two, it cleans my dishes spotless. I love how it is offered in many wonderful scents and it very effective for cutting grease and even gets my grill spotless.
Morgan O.
Lake Charles, LA
I love palmolive ultra original concentrated dish liquid. It has such a great scent for dish liquid. It leaves the glass very clean with no residue. I usually buy it from the drug store or walmart. I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?