BY PALMOLIVE #94 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra conce...4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Lucky C.
Corona, NY
I simply love utilizing this dish detergent. I have used many different kinds of dish soap but none come close to this brand. I purchase in bulk from costco and they have coupons for this item. This is extremely effective in all daily washing needs.
meghan g.
Rosedale, MD
Extremely affordable and has an amazing scent. One thing I've noticed is the soap can be hard to wash off the dishes and can leave a greasy residue. The green apple scent is delicious!
Yerania G.
My dishes are left in the skink for a few days. After i get back they have hard food crumbs. Take my spong and apply the dish soAp amd start scrubbing away. Palmolive does wonders..
Kasey K.
Not as good a soap as dawn, but I have always found their scents to be so refreshing. And in a pinch, when you buy from the local Dollar Tree, palmolive works just fine in a pinch.
Lola B.
I honestly love the fact that it keeps your hands moisturazied so after I use it I always have this amazing feeling in my hands of softness and of coure apart from that my dishes end up squeaky clean.
Juliana M.
Pomona, CA
Palmolive is my favorite dish detergent. It has such a marvelous scent and it is not difficult to remove from my dishes during rinsing. Very affordable! Would definitely recommend.
Amber H.
Rancho Cordova, CA
Palmolive gets the grease off your dishes and doesn't leave behind a nasty smell or taste. The product is decently priced and lasts quite a while a little goes a long way. And it's gentle on your hands.
kylie s.
I absolutely love the smell of this dish soap and it's not hard on my hands or make them feel really dry after I wash dishes with it. I even use this brand of dish soap on my sons bottles because it isn't as harsh as other dish soaps I've used.
amanda c.
Henderson, KY
First I wanna say the smell takes me back to when I was a kid at my grandma's house. I remember this smell often. I love to use it because it's a great product and the smell takes me back. I know that it is a great product and has been for years.
Tan W.
I love this dish liquid. It works wonders. Plus, I switched to this after using another name brand and was pleasantly surprised. It cuts the grease and keeps my hands looking good.
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?