Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#3 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (7)
An R.
An R.
Albuquerque, NM

The soap itself works pretty good. I feel like I have to use more than normal to get grease out. I really don't like the way it smells though.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.

Ive have used this product for years. It really does break down grease and is not drying on the skin. I also use it to wash my makeup brushes.
Crystal H.
Crystal H.
Aurora, CO

This soap is amazing you don't even have to use a lot makes A lot last a while and keeps my dishes so clean guys buy and try this is a plus .!
Monica S.
Monica S.

This dish soap is amazing! It leaves my dishes clean and spotless. It is especially great when trying to remove very greasy product off dishes
Lorina B.
Lorina B.
Beaverton, OR

It cuts through grime and grease with ease. A little goes a long way, so a bottle lasts for quite a while. It has a fresh scent which is nice.
Layna T.
Layna T.

Works OK. U have to use a lot to make the water have bubbles. If you're on a tight budget and looking for a decent dishsoap, this stuff works.
Yvette R.
Yvette R.
BUFFALO

Doesn't cut through grease as well as others. It makes your hands very dry. This is my back up dish soap if I cannot find my brand of choice.
Lulu B.
Lulu B.
Brawley, Ca

I've used Palmolive in the past, but it's not my favorite dish liquid! It really dries my hands and I don't like the way it cleans my dishes.
Charlyn C.
Charlyn C.
Desert Hot Springs, CA

Smells great. Feels great on the hands. I've been using this dish soap since I was really small when my mom showed me how to wash the dishes
Itzel T.
Itzel T.
Santa Rosa, CA

I love the smell of this soap and it's excellent for cleaning up dishes that aren't too greasy or messy but for the big stuff I prefer Dawn.

Join Now