Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#8 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (6)
ana g.
ana g.

I feel like this dish liquid soap is really good. My whole family is obsessed with it . It smell really nice. Good price and would buy it again.
Adia J.
Adia J.
Far Rockaway, NY

Kind of hard to wash off of the dishes but great for scrubbing stuck on things. Just a little bit goes a long way and it seems to never run out.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Clover, SC

Works really well. Very concentrated. You really don't need much. Make sure you rinse really well, it can be difficult to rinse all the way off.
Jillian D.
Jillian D.
March Air Reserve Base, CA

My mom got me hooked on this dish soap. It removes all grease from your pots and dishes. Smells clean. Gentle on the hands. this is a must have.
Faith G.
Faith G.
Crawfordsville, IN

I like the scent of this dish washing liquid, and how much it suds up! This product is generally priced less than some similar products as well.
Nanci A.
Nanci A.

Love the smell! This dishwashing soap is not only gentle on hands but cleans dish wonderfully amd with the lovely smell i enjoy washing dishes..
Nina M.
Nina M.
Wappingers Falls, NY

I personally love the way Palmolive smells. And it works great on tough messes and dishes. I also use it to clean my makeup brushes and sponges.
Catarina V.
Catarina V.
Bloomsburg

My mother loves loves loves this soap. It gets the dishes so clean without any weird residue or soap smell even after rinsing off. Great cleaner
April O.
April O.

This is my second choice in dish washing liquid. I will only use it if I get a really good deal for it. It works well but not as great as Dawn.
Melissa O.
Melissa O.
Saint Louis, MO

I think this product is good. The price is always reasonable its not bad on the hands & it works. Can't ask for much else for the price you pay

Join Now