Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#9 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (7)
Kimberly W.
Kimberly W.
Throop, PA
Gets the dishes clean :) I recommend this product and support this brand. However it is a bit pricey compared to other brands.
Christine K.
Christine K.
Santa Cruz, CA
Works good on my diahes. Have to soak greasy dishes in hot water for a while. And it drys out my my hands. But it smells good.
Elbert E.
Elbert E.
Bicknell, IN
Everyone in the household loves this product. Greatly priced and gets the job done well. Love the scents and the power of soap
Heaven B.
Heaven B.
New Wilmington , PA
Really cut through grease-covered pots and pans. Gentle on skin and leaves hands soft. Nice clean scent. Bought from Walmart.
Anna M.
Anna M.
Fontana, CA
Nov. 1, 2016, 10:25 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid
I love how soft this product makes my hands feel when I finished washing the dishes! The scent to this soap too is to die for
Odalys B.
Odalys B.
Fontana, CA
Perfect for washing dishes leaves a great scent on the dishes and cleans off the grease easily. Great brand and great scents.
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Westland, MI
The fact that you can get this for a 1$ is amazing...great dish soap with a lot of suds! and a great smell an feel on the hans
Chelsea H.
Chelsea H.
Lebanon, TN
It smells so good I use it all the time. I bought this for home and work. Gets dishes super squeaky clean with minimal effort
Connie P.
Connie P.
Aurora , Il
This fish soak has been a staple in my family for quite some time.. Leaves all our dishes squeaky clean and smelling lovely!
Natalie K.
Natalie K.
Marysville, OH
This dish detergent is great if your wash by hand. It fights grease and grim. This detergent has been around for many years.
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?