BY PALMOLIVE #35 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml. see more...

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Nychaelle F.
Yucca Valley, CA
Definitely cleans those hard to clean dishes! And smells amazing while cleaning! Plus it doesn't dry and crack your hands!
Julie Z.
It works. Cuts grease. Gets the dishes clean. You can find it anywhere and it's affordable. Always coupons somewhere, too.
Brandee S.
I alway over shot how much of this dish shop i need to use so needless to say, a little goes a long way. Cleans very well!
Culture S.
This has been in my family for years and now I use it for my family. Cuts right through grease and keeps our dishes clean!
Cheri J.
Palmolive is my favorite dish soap it cuts grease and has a great smell and most importantly it is not harsh on your hands
Briana A.
Has a clean scent and I love it. Makes my dishes shine and most of all, it does not have an irritating sweet scent to it .
Yanira C.
Brownsville
Love love this stuff a little goes a very long way n awesome on tough grease on any type of dish. A plus it smells great.
Libby M.
Knoxville, TN
Palmolive is a great dish liquid that can be counted on to clean all kitchen surfaces and leave your hands nice and soft.
Shayna P.
I use this product and its quite good. It gets the job done, but I don't like the smell as I got sick of it after a while
rebecca p.
YOU ONLY TO USE A FEW DROPS OF SOAP TO WASH YOUR DISHES SO THATS WHY I USE PALMOLIVE AND ONLY PALMOLIVE TO WASH MY DISHES
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?