Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#5 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (7)
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Mabank, TX

I've been using this dish soap for years. it cuts grease very easy so I'm not sitting at the sink forever trying to get stuck on stuff off of pans.
Shayla N.
Shayla N.
Fort Worth, TX

It does its job as a dish soap but I am not really fond of the smell. My mom buys and uses this occasionally and it cleans our dishes pretty well.
Vanessa R.
Vanessa R.

Love using this product on the pots and pans it works so good and smells so good super soapy and it keeps my glass looking sharp and crystal clear
Tara M.
Tara M.
Lilburn, GA

This is a product I've been using off and on for decade. Love the smell. It leaves your hands nice and smooth. Very effective when you wash dishes
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Middlesboro, KY

Always my favorite. Tough on grease, soft on hands! & The smell is pleasant as well. I buy this at my local grocery or walmart, it's easy to find.
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
peoria

Palmolive cuts through grease with ease. Much like any other dish soap. It is really gentle on hands. It's a great price for what you are getting.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Linden, IN

Can't beat the original Palmolive for super clean dishes! Never have to use more than a small dot for a sink load of dishes. Great for the price!
Shannon P.
Shannon P.
Sanford , NC

Works pretty good! Not the best but I use it when I have nothing better to use! It really doesn't matter to me as long as it gets my dishes clean
Keilah K.
Keilah K.
Edinburg, TX

This is the dish soap that I use all the time, it smells great not too fragency I guess you can say. It also cleans the hard dishes reallly good!
Marisol R.
Marisol R.
Long Beach, CA

I enjoy using Palmolive dish soap. It is very concentrated therefore, it lasts quite a bit. You don't have to use much in order to do the dishes.
Fyn K.
Fyn K.

Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?