BY PALMOLIVE #37 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml. see more...

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Christine K.
Christine K.
Santa Cruz, CA
Works good on my diahes. Have to soak greasy dishes in hot water for a while. And it drys out my my hands. But it smells good.
Elbert E.
Elbert E.
Bicknell, IN
Everyone in the household loves this product. Greatly priced and gets the job done well. Love the scents and the power of soap
Susan J.
Susan J.
Mokena, IL
Long time favorite and OG product that I purchase again and again. Who remembers Madge... Your soaking in it! Love Palmolive!!
Anna M.
Anna M.
Fontana, CA
I love how soft this product makes my hands feel when I finished washing the dishes! The scent to this soap too is to die for
Heaven B.
Heaven B.
New Wilmington , PA
Really cut through grease-covered pots and pans. Gentle on skin and leaves hands soft. Nice clean scent. Bought from Walmart.
Odalys B.
Odalys B.
Fontana, CA
Perfect for washing dishes leaves a great scent on the dishes and cleans off the grease easily. Great brand and great scents.
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Weston, OH
The fact that you can get this for a 1$ is amazing...great dish soap with a lot of suds! and a great smell an feel on the hans
Chelsea H.
Chelsea H.
Lebanon, TN
It smells so good I use it all the time. I bought this for home and work. Gets dishes super squeaky clean with minimal effort
Yuri A.
Yuri A.
Kenosha, WI
Not as concentrated i would like it to b. But smells greay
Love the color. Leaves hands smelling good. And my hands are soft
Hisnaybi C.
Hisnaybi C.
This is my go-to dish soap. Not only does it smell fantastic, but it won't dry out your hands like these other dish soaps do
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?