Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#8 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (5)
Heidi M.
Heidi M.
Garber , OK

I love the concentrated Palmolive dish soap, I use so much less to do my dishes and it cuts through all the grease, a must have for sure
Jacqueline S.
Jacqueline S.
Woodland, CA

This soap is great. it gets the job done easily and nicely and its pretty affordable. The smell is just right not to strong nor to light
Hajar S.
Hajar S.
Columbus, OH

Does its work very good, I like it cause of the foam and how economizing it is. I love it , it smells very good and leaves things clean
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Monona, IA

It gets the job done. also trusted in this brand. The price is right and it smells good. doesn't leave my hands dry after doing dishes.
Jaime d.
Jaime d.
Steubenville, OH

Cannot go wrong with a classic! Cleans greasy dishes quickly and does not leave a greasy residue! Very reasonably priced and effective.
Leslie G.
Leslie G.
Los Angeles, CA

It doesn't completely leave my hands feeling stiff . I can enjoy it's pleasant smell. All this while it does a great job w the dishes .
Millie C.
Millie C.

I enjoy washing my child and our dishes with this ordinal Palmolive dish soap I love the scent and how it does not leave your hands dry
Hannah J.
Hannah J.
Tuscaloosa, AL

Great dish soap that really gets the job done! I highly reccommend this sweet smelling product to anyone looking to clean their dishes!
Janie C.
Janie C.
Brownsville, TX

I've been using this for a couple of years now and I really like that the smell is not strong or flowery smelling it has a clean smell.
Cindy H.
Cindy H.

Palmolive cuts the grease and is soft on my hands. I use it in the kitchen for dishes and for hand soap. rarely do I use anything else.

Join Now