Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#11 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (4)
Jessica Lynn N.
Jessica Lynn N.
Griffith, IN

This is my favorite Dish Liquid. It's very affordable and it gets the dishes clean very easily and I also really love the scent of this product.
Nina M.
Nina M.
Wappingers Falls, NY

I personally love the way Palmolive smells. And it works great on tough messes and dishes. I also use it to clean my makeup brushes and sponges.
Faith G.
Faith G.
Crawfordsville, IN

I like the scent of this dish washing liquid, and how much it suds up! This product is generally priced less than some similar products as well.
Jan Z.
Jan Z.
Warminster, PA

You seriously can't go wrong with this soap. It lasts so much longer then any other dish soap. Really!!!! So if you want to sve money try this.
Athena M.
Athena M.
Tampa, FL

its hard to switch over from palmolive because this is a grease kicking monster. we love this product especially when we make something greasy.
April O.
April O.

This is my second choice in dish washing liquid. I will only use it if I get a really good deal for it. It works well but not as great as Dawn.
Sarika S.
Sarika S.
Orland Park, IL

The original and the best. A little goes a long way. I also use it to refill my foam soap washing up dispensers as it is still powerful enough
Crystal H.
Crystal H.
Aurora, CO

This soap is amazing you don't even have to use a lot makes A lot last a while and keeps my dishes so clean guys buy and try this is a plus .!
Rachael W.
Rachael W.
Windermere, FL

Gentle on hands, strong enough to clean tough stains on dishes. A product my mom has used for years. The prices are the same with other brands
An R.
An R.
Albuquerque, NM

The soap itself works pretty good. I feel like I have to use more than normal to get grease out. I really don't like the way it smells though.

Join Now