Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#5 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (7)
Damicia E.
Damicia E.
Shorewood, IL

Really good for obsorving oils in pots and pans. Makes the dishes sparkle and smell fresh and make dishes look like they have never been used before.
Dee V.
Dee V.

This is a staple and must have in any Hispanic household. I grew up with this brand and know the scent by heart. Will always have one in my kitchen.
Tiffany A.
Tiffany A.
Tonawanda, NY

Palmolive ultra original concentrated dish liquid smells great and cuts grease. Dishes always come clean. I would definitely recommend this product.
Shaylee B.
Shaylee B.
Warwick , RI

I've been using this product for as long as I can remember. It's does a great job cleaning dishes, but it's great for removing oil from clothes too.
crystal s.
crystal s.
Bronx, NY

I like how you can save soap and make your hand soft. Also your dishes comes out clean. I buy like three because I like to store up when I need it .
Anahi V.
Anahi V.
La Joya, TX

This Palmolive Ultra Orginal Concetrated Dish Liquid is good but not that that good as other. Also the down side is the price and its disappointing!
Paige O.
Paige O.

This is the only dish soap we buy at my house because it works so well on grease, and smells great. It doesnt dry out my hands, and its affordable!
Natasha J.
Natasha J.
Gaffney, SC

I love this product, it only takes a small amount to wash a sink full of dishes. i buy this all the time. also leaves your hands feeling refreshing
Cricket F.
Cricket F.
El Paso, TX

I love this palmolive ultra because i can always find a good deal on it AND it works great! Never leaves my dishes with grease or leftover residue.
Nicole A.
Nicole A.
Standish, ME

Palmolive dish soap is a good product. It's very gentle on your hands, but at the same time cleans and cuts through grease and caked on food great.
Fyn K.
Fyn K.

Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?