Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#8 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (6)
carly k.
carly k.

I have this dish soap in my kitchen right now that I bought in the beginning of June.
A little product goes such a long way!!
Definitely recommend
Stephanie V.
Stephanie V.
Puerto Rico

I like that this product is cheap, doesn't have a strong smell, and can be easily found where I live. It does it's job and I definitely recommend.
Tara M.
Tara M.
Lilburn, GA

This is a product I've been using off and on for decade. Love the smell. It leaves your hands nice and smooth. Very effective when you wash dishes
Andrea S.
Andrea S.

This dish soap is so good, it gets all the leftover and grease off of the plates so easily. Smells good and even leaves your hands soft as a bonus
Deya W.
Deya W.
Windsor, Ontario

This dish soap is used on a daily basis in my house. It does the job. Cuts through tough grease and soft on your hands. And it smells good too !!
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Linden, IN

Can't beat the original Palmolive for super clean dishes! Never have to use more than a small dot for a sink load of dishes. Great for the price!
Becka G.
Becka G.
Denver, CO

Great on my dishes but not so much when you leave bubbles in the sink. The bubbles right away are non existent so you have to constantly add more
Keilah K.
Keilah K.
Edinburg, TX

This is the dish soap that I use all the time, it smells great not too fragency I guess you can say. It also cleans the hard dishes reallly good!
Shannon P.
Shannon P.
Sanford , NC

Works pretty good! Not the best but I use it when I have nothing better to use! It really doesn't matter to me as long as it gets my dishes clean
ana g.
ana g.

I feel like this dish liquid soap is really good. My whole family is obsessed with it . It smell really nice. Good price and would buy it again.

Join Now