BY PALMOLIVE #94 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra conce...4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Arianne D.
I like this product. It works well and breaks down food fast. It doesn't have much of a scent which I think it should. It is affordable and lasts a long time when getting the big bottle. It doesn't leave any residue. I would buy this product again.
Morgan O.
Lake Charles, LA
I love palmolive ultra original concentrated dish liquid. It has such a great scent for dish liquid. It leaves the glass very clean with no residue. I usually buy it from the drug store or walmart. I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Kassandra F.
S Portland, ME
This is the only dish soap I will use. I love the scent. It kills grease and keeps glasses shiny and clear. It also doesn't make my fingernails soft and break which is a HUGE plus for me
Malanie M.
Crown City , OH
This brand of dishwashing liquid is great. However, I don't really buy it often because my daughter had an allergic reaction to it. It's really affordable & can be found at most stores.
Lucky C.
Corona, NY
I simply love utilizing this dish detergent. I have used many different kinds of dish soap but none come close to this brand. I purchase in bulk from costco and they have coupons for this item. This is extremely effective in all daily washing needs.
ely d.
Basic dish washing soap. Use this regulary, never dissapoints. Does the job especially on hard to wash grease stained pans. The soap is sensitive on the hands and has a good smell. I have purchased this numerous time. It's my go to dish washing soap.
Robin R.
Santee, CA
We have used this in our house for years. It's cheap and effective and you don't need to use a lot in order to to get lots of bubbles. I would buy this again and recommend this to friends and family.
Nicole C.
Muncie, IN
I've used Palmolive a couple times but have never really been satisfied with it. My dishes still seem to have a residue left on them even after scrubbing them. I wouldn't use it again.
meghan g.
Rosedale, MD
Extremely affordable and has an amazing scent. One thing I've noticed is the soap can be hard to wash off the dishes and can leave a greasy residue. The green apple scent is delicious!
Erika G.
Aurora, IL
A family favorite!
Have used this soap for generations and is just a no brainer.
Cuts grease like a champ and is not harsh on the skin.
A little bit goes a looong way so you don't waste a lot of product either.
Would definitely reccommend to others.
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?