BY PALMOLIVE #32 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml. see more...

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Elizabeth W.
Orlando, FL
This stuff lasts a long time I'll give it that. But I have a real sensitivity to this soap for some strange reason I use it and I start getting itchy and coughing and the smell isn't the best.
Betzy M.
This dish soap is extremely effective when it comes to keeping the grease off with great smell as well it is amazing. I bought it at a dollar store nearby so I was extremely surprised by how effective it was so I would recommend it to all who wash by hand!
Hillary B.
Tampa, FL
This product is great for having to hand wash dishes. I have been using this product for a while and it always leaves dishes clean with no residue. I will continue to buy this product and it is reasonably priced. I would definitely recommend this product.
Maundrial C.
Lancaster, SC
It works well and leaves hands feeling nice. pros-smells good and suds a lot. cons- can't think of any at this time. price is good for the size of the product. it is very effective in cleaning the dishes. I would purchase this product again and recommend.
Synthia I.
Compton , CA
This has been the dish soap we use in my house ever since I can remember. It last a long time and my favorite part is that it doesn't leave any kind of scent on the dishes like other soaps do
Ali C.
Vista, CA
An old, original favorite that I come back to time and time again. Never get tired of the classic scent and would be sad if it was discontinued for sure. Great value for the money and buy it at many regular stores, such as Walmart and grocery chain stores.
Dania W.
It really is grease fighting! I put it all over the stove panels at night let it sit overnight & the next seat just wipe clean! It seeps in and breaks all the grease stuff in your stove!
Nicole T.
Englewood , NJ
My mothers favorite dish washer soap does not leave your hands brittle its great smelling effective removes all debris and its inexpensive a everyday household item that does not change
William J.
Bessemer, AL
I've tried several other brands but Palmolive is the best one I have used. Cleans your dishes real good , there is a little to much suds. Gets dishes clean and sparkle clean, I buy all my ceaning products from Wal - Mart. I definitely will buy it again.
Mindy r.
Staten Island, NY
Love love love Palmolive ultra original dishwashing liquid - smells so good and last so long! The scent is just amazing! I can't use anything else. Also, the price is very good and even better when you get it on sale. I would definitely buy it again.
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?