Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#3 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (7)
Jessica Lynn N.
Jessica Lynn N.
Griffith, IN

This is my favorite Dish Liquid. It's very affordable and it gets the dishes clean very easily and I also really love the scent of this product.
ana g.
ana g.

I feel like this dish liquid soap is really good. My whole family is obsessed with it . It smell really nice. Good price and would buy it again.
Adia J.
Adia J.
Far Rockaway, NY

Kind of hard to wash off of the dishes but great for scrubbing stuck on things. Just a little bit goes a long way and it seems to never run out.
Nanci A.
Nanci A.

Love the smell! This dishwashing soap is not only gentle on hands but cleans dish wonderfully amd with the lovely smell i enjoy washing dishes..
Jillian D.
Jillian D.
March Air Reserve Base, CA

My mom got me hooked on this dish soap. It removes all grease from your pots and dishes. Smells clean. Gentle on the hands. this is a must have.
Cassy H.
Cassy H.

This washes well, both hands and dishes but it really drys my skin out really bad, I do have sensitive skin but it's really nothing so serious.
Athena M.
Athena M.
Tampa, FL

its hard to switch over from palmolive because this is a grease kicking monster. we love this product especially when we make something greasy.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.

My family has been using this for years! Green makes it easy to see the soap where it is and the new bottle is super slick. Works like a charm!
Melissa O.
Melissa O.
Saint Louis, MO

I think this product is good. The price is always reasonable its not bad on the hands & it works. Can't ask for much else for the price you pay
An R.
An R.
Albuquerque, NM

The soap itself works pretty good. I feel like I have to use more than normal to get grease out. I really don't like the way it smells though.

Join Now