BY PALMOLIVE #32 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml. see more...

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Nancy W.
Goodyear, AZ
Rich, concentrated liquid dish detergent that gets the job done even on hard, baked on food stuck to the pan. Gentle to the hands and since it is concentrated, a little goes a long way so very cost effective. Has a nice scent and makes my glasses shiny clean!
Emma Y.
Washington, DC
So effective, and you need so little to clean so many dishes! I love that I don't have to use a lot, so one bottle will last you a really long time! Not a huge fan of the scents, so I just get the standard one, but it gets the job done, so this is a great product.
Anna B.
Grand Rapids, MN
I really love the scent of original Palmolive, even though I try to use more "green" products, I always go back to this because it works well, is affordable and I love the scent. It's so pleasant to me. I really like using this and would recommend to others.
Sam G.
Mount Ulla, NC
The only kind of dish soap we use. We buy bulk because it is so good. Doesn't make your hands feel all weird after washing dishes and very effective when using. Highly recommend to others.
Christine B.
Bolingbrook, IL
My fave dish detergent. Great price and it works well. Works to clean things other than dishes too. I use it to clean my bathtub for a and it works really well. Would recommend to others.
William J.
Bessemer, AL
I've tried several other brands but Palmolive is the best one I have used. Cleans your dishes real good , there is a little to much suds. Gets dishes clean and sparkle clean, I buy all my ceaning products from Wal - Mart. I definitely will buy it again.
DOLORES D.
Bronx, NY
THIS PRODUCT FROM PALMOLIVE IS WONDERFUL. IT REALLY CUTS GREASE AND LATHERS WELL. I HAVE BEEN USING IT FOR YEARS. IT IS VERY EFFECTIVE ON THE DISHES AND POTS AND PANS. IT IS WORTH THE PRICE. I WOULD DEFINITELY RECOMMEND TO OTHERS TO TRY IT FOR THEMSELVES.
Ali C.
Vista, CA
An old, original favorite that I come back to time and time again. Never get tired of the classic scent and would be sad if it was discontinued for sure. Great value for the money and buy it at many regular stores, such as Walmart and grocery chain stores.
Dayane A.
Riverside , CA
A basic dish soap that never lets you down. It doesn't have an overpowering scent and has always gotten the job done even in deep, grubby grease messes. It's super cheap and can be found pretty much anywhere. Overall, a great, never lets you down product.
Synthia I.
Compton , CA
This has been the dish soap we use in my house ever since I can remember. It last a long time and my favorite part is that it doesn't leave any kind of scent on the dishes like other soaps do
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?