Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#5 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (7)
Nanci A.
Nanci A.

Love the smell! This dishwashing soap is not only gentle on hands but cleans dish wonderfully amd with the lovely smell i enjoy washing dishes..
Jillian D.
Jillian D.
March Air Reserve Base, CA

My mom got me hooked on this dish soap. It removes all grease from your pots and dishes. Smells clean. Gentle on the hands. this is a must have.
Gab B.
Gab B.
Staten Island, NY

Definitely a great dish liquid! I've been using this for a long time now and it still hasn't run out. lt leaves my dished super clean and shiny!
Faith G.
Faith G.
Crawfordsville, IN

I like the scent of this dish washing liquid, and how much it suds up! This product is generally priced less than some similar products as well.
Nina M.
Nina M.
Wappingers Falls, NY

I personally love the way Palmolive smells. And it works great on tough messes and dishes. I also use it to clean my makeup brushes and sponges.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Clover, SC

Works really well. Very concentrated. You really don't need much. Make sure you rinse really well, it can be difficult to rinse all the way off.
Jessica Lynn N.
Jessica Lynn N.
Griffith, IN

This is my favorite Dish Liquid. It's very affordable and it gets the dishes clean very easily and I also really love the scent of this product.
Adia J.
Adia J.
Far Rockaway, NY

Kind of hard to wash off of the dishes but great for scrubbing stuck on things. Just a little bit goes a long way and it seems to never run out.
ana g.
ana g.

I feel like this dish liquid soap is really good. My whole family is obsessed with it . It smell really nice. Good price and would buy it again.
Catarina V.
Catarina V.
Bloomsburg

My mother loves loves loves this soap. It gets the dishes so clean without any weird residue or soap smell even after rinsing off. Great cleaner

Join Now