BY PALMOLIVE #13 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml. see more...

Buy on Harmon ...*
Mrs Dianne K.
Mrs Dianne K.
Rogue River, OR
I spend the money on this because the cheaper ones are watered down, it cuts grease and does a good job wthout wrecking my hands.
Yaricssa R.
Yaricssa R.
Fort Worth, TX
I only use this when I run out of other dish soap. I have really sensitive skin so it irritates my hands and makes them super dry
Amy W.
Amy W.
Indianapolis
This dish liquid cleans dishes very well. Only have to use very little for a sink full of dishes. Cuts through grease very well.
Bianca T.
Bianca T.
Modesto, CA
Such an amazing dish soap ! Super cheap I usually but for 99 cents and it does the work and very good and smells clean and fresh
Tamisha D.
Tamisha D.
Immokalee, FL
My family uses this dishwashing soap and it cleans really well too. Takes away all the dirt and nastiness off of anything really
Charon S.
Charon S.
This is my all time favorite dish soap. Gets the dishes clean and cuts through grease. Very nice smell too. Makes my hands soft.
I honestly don't buy it very often , doesn't work enough with oily pots and pans , love the smell and it doesn't dry your skin .
Abby S.
Abby S.
Eagle Pass, TX
Great dish liquid, gets the job done. Cuts through all the grime and grease, no residue, rinses off super quick and great scent.
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
Temple, TX
Smells great and works well. However it does dry out my hands quite well. I would love it more if it didn't dry my hands as much
Tina D.
Tina D.
I love this dish soap it is the only brand I use and I have tried many different scents and only the original works best for me.
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?