Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#9 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (7)
kali f.
kali f.
Muskegon, MI
This is the most used in my house because it works good and it's not expensive at all. I would choose this over other dish soaps.
Deena W.
Deena W.
Macomb, MI
Ahh my favorite dish soap! It's a classic and the scent is my absolute favorite. You can buy it anywhere and it's not too pricey.
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
Temple, TX
Smells great and works well. However it does dry out my hands quite well. I would love it more if it didn't dry my hands as much
Tamisha D.
Tamisha D.
Immokalee, FL
My family uses this dishwashing soap and it cleans really well too. Takes away all the dirt and nastiness off of anything really
Abby S.
Abby S.
Eagle Pass, TX
Nov. 1, 2016, 5:16 a.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid
Great dish liquid, gets the job done. Cuts through all the grime and grease, no residue, rinses off super quick and great scent.
Bianca T.
Bianca T.
Modesto, CA
Such an amazing dish soap ! Super cheap I usually but for 99 cents and it does the work and very good and smells clean and fresh
Tina D.
Tina D.
I love this dish soap it is the only brand I use and I have tried many different scents and only the original works best for me.
Amy W.
Amy W.
Indianapolis
This dish liquid cleans dishes very well. Only have to use very little for a sink full of dishes. Cuts through grease very well.
I honestly don't buy it very often , doesn't work enough with oily pots and pans , love the smell and it doesn't dry your skin .
Charon S.
Charon S.
This is my all time favorite dish soap. Gets the dishes clean and cuts through grease. Very nice smell too. Makes my hands soft.
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?