Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#8 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (5)
Natasha J.
Natasha J.
Gaffney, SC

I love this product, it only takes a small amount to wash a sink full of dishes. i buy this all the time. also leaves your hands feeling refreshing
Brogan P.
Brogan P.

Does he job I don't fuss over dish soap because every soap gets rid of dirt. But get one with fragrance it makes dishes smell mic better (obvs) lol
Nicole A.
Nicole A.
Standish, ME

Palmolive dish soap is a good product. It's very gentle on your hands, but at the same time cleans and cuts through grease and caked on food great.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Mabank, TX

I've been using this dish soap for years. it cuts grease very easy so I'm not sitting at the sink forever trying to get stuck on stuff off of pans.
Andrea S.
Andrea S.

This dish soap is so good, it gets all the leftover and grease off of the plates so easily. Smells good and even leaves your hands soft as a bonus
Shayla N.
Shayla N.
Fort Worth, TX

It does its job as a dish soap but I am not really fond of the smell. My mom buys and uses this occasionally and it cleans our dishes pretty well.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Middlesboro, KY

Always my favorite. Tough on grease, soft on hands! & The smell is pleasant as well. I buy this at my local grocery or walmart, it's easy to find.
Tara M.
Tara M.
Lilburn, GA

This is a product I've been using off and on for decade. Love the smell. It leaves your hands nice and smooth. Very effective when you wash dishes
Vanessa R.
Vanessa R.

Love using this product on the pots and pans it works so good and smells so good super soapy and it keeps my glass looking sharp and crystal clear
carly k.
carly k.

I have this dish soap in my kitchen right now that I bought in the beginning of June.
A little product goes such a long way!!
Definitely recommend