BY PALMOLIVE #72 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml. see more...

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Christine K.
Santa Cruz, CA
Works good on my diahes. Have to soak greasy dishes in hot water for a while. And it drys out my my hands. But it smells good.
Susan J.
Mokena, IL
Long time favorite and OG product that I purchase again and again. Who remembers Madge... Your soaking in it! Love Palmolive!!
Chelsea H.
Lebanon, TN
It smells so good I use it all the time. I bought this for home and work. Gets dishes super squeaky clean with minimal effort
Samantha B.
Weston, OH
The fact that you can get this for a 1$ is amazing...great dish soap with a lot of suds! and a great smell an feel on the hans
Heaven B.
New Wilmington , PA
Really cut through grease-covered pots and pans. Gentle on skin and leaves hands soft. Nice clean scent. Bought from Walmart.
Odalys B.
Fontana, CA
Perfect for washing dishes leaves a great scent on the dishes and cleans off the grease easily. Great brand and great scents.
Connie P.
Aurora , Il
This fish soak has been a staple in my family for quite some time.. Leaves all our dishes squeaky clean and smelling lovely!
Stormie V.
Citrus Hts, CA
I use this soap on my dishes and love that it gets them squeaky clean and doesn't leave a greasy residue on them afterwards.
Jada J.
Wilmington, DE
Cleans dishes pretty well. Leaves them looking clean but doesn't remove oil very well. I wish it did because I buy it often.
Natalie K.
Marysville, OH
This dish detergent is great if your wash by hand. It fights grease and grim. This detergent has been around for many years.
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?