BY PALMOLIVE #92 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra conce...4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Emma Y.
Washington, DC
So effective, and you need so little to clean so many dishes! I love that I don't have to use a lot, so one bottle will last you a really long time! Not a huge fan of the scents, so I just get the standard one, but it gets the job done, so this is a great product.
Sally M.
I've used this product and its alright. Not so great. Soap doesn't last that long on the sponge. I have to keep squeezing out some more soap lol. Not as effective. I wouldn't buy it again.
Nancy W.
Goodyear, AZ
Rich, concentrated liquid dish detergent that gets the job done even on hard, baked on food stuck to the pan. Gentle to the hands and since it is concentrated, a little goes a long way so very cost effective. Has a nice scent and makes my glasses shiny clean!
Sam G.
Mount Ulla, NC
The only kind of dish soap we use. We buy bulk because it is so good. Doesn't make your hands feel all weird after washing dishes and very effective when using. Highly recommend to others.
Synthia I.
Compton , CA
This has been the dish soap we use in my house ever since I can remember. It last a long time and my favorite part is that it doesn't leave any kind of scent on the dishes like other soaps do
Dayane A.
Riverside , CA
A basic dish soap that never lets you down. It doesn't have an overpowering scent and has always gotten the job done even in deep, grubby grease messes. It's super cheap and can be found pretty much anywhere. Overall, a great, never lets you down product.
Betzy M.
This dish soap is extremely effective when it comes to keeping the grease off with great smell as well it is amazing. I bought it at a dollar store nearby so I was extremely surprised by how effective it was so I would recommend it to all who wash by hand!
William J.
Bessemer, AL
I've tried several other brands but Palmolive is the best one I have used. Cleans your dishes real good , there is a little to much suds. Gets dishes clean and sparkle clean, I buy all my ceaning products from Wal - Mart. I definitely will buy it again.
Elizabeth W.
Orlando, FL
This stuff lasts a long time I'll give it that. But I have a real sensitivity to this soap for some strange reason I use it and I start getting itchy and coughing and the smell isn't the best.
Francis G.
Dorchester, MA
This soap it's my favorite. Sometimes in a Hispanic house we like greasy food and with Palmolive ultra original all my pod and dishes get very clean. And the best part is that last for a long time. Just a little drop and that is enough. I highly recommend it.
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?