Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#6 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (7)
valeria p.
valeria p.
Sunrise, FL

Been using it for years but it doesnt make that much foam. Since its not that strong it washes away faster and you end up adding more soap to the sponge.
Raquel P.
Raquel P.
Bronx, NY

Standard in my home. I buy the biggest size k can get my hands on because not only is this great on dishes-it's also great on clothing stains! Who knew?
Christy R.
Christy R.
Atlanta, GA

I actually tried this for the first time a few months ago. And it's amazing 😉 the scent is great. Don't need a lot and cleans better than others I used.
Daisy M.
Daisy M.
Beloit, WI

Great product. Love the way it smells. When I buy other detergent I have to keep putting more and more on the sponge. With this one I don't use as much.
Bianca L.
Bianca L.
Kennewick, WA

The original and the only dish liquid soap I use to wash my dishes! I love the smell and love how it cleans my dishes. The price is very very good too!
Pilar M.
Pilar M.
Alhambra, CA

I've never been a fan of this soap my grandma buts it so it's affordable I guess but it doesn't hold up to the water and gets rinsed away fairly easily
Skylar B.
Skylar B.
Baton Rouge, LA

This soap is priced decently and works great when the dishwasher breaks! My mom swears by it and now I do too. Leaves your dishes smelling super clean.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.

This dish soap was recommended by our hospital to clean baby bottles and breastpump parts for our newborn. It's reliable and affordable. Very trusting.
Lejla M.
Lejla M.
San Pedro, CA

This brand is so easy on your hands, I love it mostly because of that fact. It cleans very good and it is affordable. The smell is also quite pleasant.
Lisa K.
Lisa K.

Not my favorite dish soap by it does the job. There's not much scent to it. It's cheap but it does cut down grease and works for cleaning my Tupperware
Fyn K.
Fyn K.

Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?