BY PALMOLIVE #32 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml. see more...

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Anne H.
San Diego, CA
I really like that Palmolive has concentrated dish liquid. There's no need to buy a huge bottle because you can get so much use out of the concentrated bottles. Less clunky and can be used for longer. I purchased it at Ralph's. Not bad for the price either.
Sally M.
I've used this product and its alright. Not so great. Soap doesn't last that long on the sponge. I have to keep squeezing out some more soap lol. Not as effective. I wouldn't buy it again.
Lindsay M.
Huntington Beach, CA
This is a very good basic dish soap. I usually get a huge bottle of it at Costco and decant it into a smaller bottle for use at my sink. This lasts forever-it is very concentrated so a little goes a long way. It smells pleasant and doesn't dry out my hands.
Alexa P.
Saint Louis, MO
This is the tried and true soap for me. I can use on my dishes that are piled with grease or grime but also on my hands for just general cleanliness. This product is my favorite and i will continue to purchase. Also a great price and always can find coupons.
dawn p.
Port Richey, FL
So strong and last me such a long time its the best one out there so concentrated not watery and weak like most brands love the smell reminds me of clean great price and such a large bottle
Emily N.
San Diego, CA
I buy the large refillable size from Costco because I like this dish soap so much. A little definitely goes a long way with this dish soap. It is a great cleaner and is also gentle on your hands! I would definitely buy this again because it is a great value.
Auri C.
Oviedo, FL
Mt family has been using this product for years and I've never once seen an unclean or greasy dish in my house! One drop of this soap and the grease seems to vanish! It's very effective and gets the job done! So I am continuing to use the soap till this day!
Carla G.
Indio
I stick with the originals because they seem to work well for me. They do the job and smell great. My hands do not seem as dry and the price is great since I can buy it at the dollar store!
Aklea W.
Orlando, FL
Classic and time tested dish soap! This is the dish soap I grew up with and still purchase today. It cuts through greasy in a heartbeat, has a light scent that doesn't linger on dishes and doesn't dry my hands when using. Great product at an affordable price.
Emma Y.
Washington, DC
So effective, and you need so little to clean so many dishes! I love that I don't have to use a lot, so one bottle will last you a really long time! Not a huge fan of the scents, so I just get the standard one, but it gets the job done, so this is a great product.
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?