Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#8 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (5)
Deya W.
Deya W.
Windsor, Ontario

This dish soap is used on a daily basis in my house. It does the job. Cuts through tough grease and soft on your hands. And it smells good too !!
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Linden, IN

Can't beat the original Palmolive for super clean dishes! Never have to use more than a small dot for a sink load of dishes. Great for the price!
Keilah K.
Keilah K.
Edinburg, TX

This is the dish soap that I use all the time, it smells great not too fragency I guess you can say. It also cleans the hard dishes reallly good!
Gab B.
Gab B.
Staten Island, NY

Definitely a great dish liquid! I've been using this for a long time now and it still hasn't run out. lt leaves my dished super clean and shiny!
Nina M.
Nina M.
Wappingers Falls, NY

I personally love the way Palmolive smells. And it works great on tough messes and dishes. I also use it to clean my makeup brushes and sponges.
Catarina V.
Catarina V.
Bloomsburg

My mother loves loves loves this soap. It gets the dishes so clean without any weird residue or soap smell even after rinsing off. Great cleaner
ana g.
ana g.

I feel like this dish liquid soap is really good. My whole family is obsessed with it . It smell really nice. Good price and would buy it again.
Adia J.
Adia J.
Far Rockaway, NY

Kind of hard to wash off of the dishes but great for scrubbing stuck on things. Just a little bit goes a long way and it seems to never run out.
Jillian D.
Jillian D.
March Air Reserve Base, CA

My mom got me hooked on this dish soap. It removes all grease from your pots and dishes. Smells clean. Gentle on the hands. this is a must have.
Faith G.
Faith G.
Crawfordsville, IN

I like the scent of this dish washing liquid, and how much it suds up! This product is generally priced less than some similar products as well.

Join Now