BY PALMOLIVE #41 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml. see more...

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Rachel P.
Rachel P.
A little goes a LONG way with this stuff. Works great to cut grease on pots, pans, and dishes. Not too harsh on your hands either.
Mariel S.
Mariel S.
Doral, FL
Hace mucha lavasa, lava muy bien los platos y vajillas, me encanta!!!! es uno de los mejores productos de limpieza que he probado.
Danielle  S.
Danielle S.
Sanford, NC
My all time favorite. Classic clean smell. I think i like it more for the smell and the price. Average suds and cleaning ability.
Deena W.
Deena W.
Macomb, MI
Ahh my favorite dish soap! It's a classic and the scent is my absolute favorite. You can buy it anywhere and it's not too pricey.
Odalis A.
Odalis A.
long beach , CA
This product leave my dishes oil free and clean and when I wash my dishes I don't get dry irritating skin leaves it nice and soft
kali f.
kali f.
Muskegon, MI
This is the most used in my house because it works good and it's not expensive at all. I would choose this over other dish soaps.
Sarah N.
Sarah N.
Chesapeake, VA
The best, easy on the hands hard on the grim, eliminates grease. The price is lower than competitors but the quality is the same.
Mrs Dianne K.
Mrs Dianne K.
Rogue River, OR
I spend the money on this because the cheaper ones are watered down, it cuts grease and does a good job wthout wrecking my hands.
Yaricssa R.
Yaricssa R.
Fort Worth, TX
I only use this when I run out of other dish soap. I have really sensitive skin so it irritates my hands and makes them super dry
Araceli A.
Araceli A.
Arcadia, FL
I love using this dishwashing soap. it does wonders and not only do I use it for dishwashing but also to clean my makeup brushes.
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?