BY PALMOLIVE #23 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml. see more...

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Mariel S.
Mariel S.
Doral, FL
Hace mucha lavasa, lava muy bien los platos y vajillas, me encanta!!!! es uno de los mejores productos de limpieza que he probado.
Emily R.
Emily R.
Yulee, FL
This is a great detergent it smells great and it does what it is supposed to. I love the smell and it is the main reason I buy it.
Danielle  S.
Danielle S.
Sanford, NC
My all time favorite. Classic clean smell. I think i like it more for the smell and the price. Average suds and cleaning ability.
Deena W.
Deena W.
Macomb, MI
Ahh my favorite dish soap! It's a classic and the scent is my absolute favorite. You can buy it anywhere and it's not too pricey.
Sarah N.
Sarah N.
Chesapeake, VA
The best, easy on the hands hard on the grim, eliminates grease. The price is lower than competitors but the quality is the same.
Yaricssa R.
Yaricssa R.
Fort Worth, TX
I only use this when I run out of other dish soap. I have really sensitive skin so it irritates my hands and makes them super dry
Mrs Dianne K.
Mrs Dianne K.
Rogue River, OR
I spend the money on this because the cheaper ones are watered down, it cuts grease and does a good job wthout wrecking my hands.
Araceli A.
Araceli A.
Arcadia, FL
I love using this dishwashing soap. it does wonders and not only do I use it for dishwashing but also to clean my makeup brushes.
Aylin D.
Aylin D.
Rio Grande City, TX
Granny loves the smell and leaves the dishes with an extreme look towards the and & when they get dry looks like they're brand new
Odalis A.
Odalis A.
long beach , CA
This product leave my dishes oil free and clean and when I wash my dishes I don't get dry irritating skin leaves it nice and soft
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?