Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#8 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (5)
Tan W.
Tan W.

I love this dish liquid. It works wonders. Plus, I switched to this after using another name brand and was pleasantly surprised. It cuts the grease and keeps my hands looking good.
Christina C.
Christina C.
Bronx, NY

No a huge fan of Palmolive. Need way to much to wash one sink of dishes. If I need to continue to add more soap to wash a few dishes it's such a waste. Not nearly as sudsy enough.
Angelica V.
Angelica V.
San Jose , Ca

Best dish soap I like to use, it works great it gets rid of everything all the grease and does not leave residue, you also don't need to use much because a little goes a long way.
Bailey A.
Bailey A.
Edmonton, ABc

It cleans my dishes and smells nice! There's not much else to say, there are never any problems and I don't do dishes my hand often enough to have dish soap really impact my life.
Anna P.
Anna P.
West Chester, PA

This dish soap is the best. I can wash so many dishes without using a lot of the soap and it's not rough on my hands. It does the work without wasting too much so it lasts longer.
Hunter H.
Hunter H.
Williamsburg, VA

I love this scent, and I love the price of Palmolive. It is effective in producing the necessary amount of soap needed for a full load of dishes, and is easy on the hands as well.
Dina S.
Dina S.
Marion, NC

Great stuff, I use it to make cold packs (original formulation does not freeze) and to clean my dishes. This stuff has been around for years, and it is still gentle on your hands.
Susan M.
Susan M.
Renton, WA

THIS IS THE DISH LIQUID I USE!! I have tried others and they all suck. I'm serious. I remember the commercial years ago with loving your hands and it's true! Bring that ad back!!
Tania M.
Tania M.
San Antonio, TX

I've been using this product because it's cheap but sometimes I need to use more to take off the grease and hard food that is on my dishes but it's okay because the price is fair
Macs W.
Macs W.

This is such a simple product but such a great one. It cleans very well. We use this for dishes and anything else like it. It is cheap too. I usually buy it from the dollar store

Join Now