Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#9 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (7)
Rachel P.
Rachel P.
A little goes a LONG way with this stuff. Works great to cut grease on pots, pans, and dishes. Not too harsh on your hands either.
jeanette a.
jeanette a.
Rio Grande City, TX
My family has used this for years. I continued using it now that I'm married. It is economic and doesn't they job great. I love it
Deena W.
Deena W.
Macomb, MI
Ahh my favorite dish soap! It's a classic and the scent is my absolute favorite. You can buy it anywhere and it's not too pricey.
Araceli A.
Araceli A.
Arcadia, FL
I love using this dishwashing soap. it does wonders and not only do I use it for dishwashing but also to clean my makeup brushes.
Odalis A.
Odalis A.
long beach , CA
This product leave my dishes oil free and clean and when I wash my dishes I don't get dry irritating skin leaves it nice and soft
Mrs Dianne K.
Mrs Dianne K.
Rogue River, OR
I spend the money on this because the cheaper ones are watered down, it cuts grease and does a good job wthout wrecking my hands.
Sarah N.
Sarah N.
Chesapeake, VA
The best, easy on the hands hard on the grim, eliminates grease. The price is lower than competitors but the quality is the same.
Sierra D.
Sierra D.
Belton, TX
This product provides bang for your buck, it has a pleasant scent, is affordable, and it works surprisingly well at killing fleas!
Yaricssa R.
Yaricssa R.
Fort Worth, TX
I only use this when I run out of other dish soap. I have really sensitive skin so it irritates my hands and makes them super dry
Danielle  S.
Danielle S.
Sanford, NC
My all time favorite. Classic clean smell. I think i like it more for the smell and the price. Average suds and cleaning ability.
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?