BY PALMOLIVE #32 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml. see more...

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Kadidia F.
Worcester, MA
I've been using Palmolive for a long time in my house. The sent isn't something like from Victoria secrets but it's not bad. One cons is I wished it got grease off plastic containers faster. Of course I would buy it again i used it in my house for a long night time.
Mel T.
I like this dish soap just fine. It certainly gets the job done and it is not very harsh on my hands. That being said, I do think a different brand does a better job cutting through greasy pots and pans. Still, it's not a hugely noticeable difference in performance.
Shara S.
Columbus, OH
I grew up with this brand and just stick to it pretty much! I think the quality os great and the price is right! It get rid of greasy and stuck on food and the scent is pleasant as well! I love the variety of sizes it comes in too! I would recommend this to others!
Alyssa C.
Teaneck , NJ
This soap is incredible! It's very affordable. I bought it at target but you really can buy it at any super market maybe even drugstore. It smells amazing and cleans the dishes super well. I'm a huge fan!
Michelle G.
This is the only dish soap I use. I have tried other brands and nothing compares to this product. A little goes a long way so I find this brand lasts way longer than any other brand of dish soap. It cleans the dishes very well and leaves no greasy residue behind!
Megan P.
Oshkosh, WI
LOVE pamolive dish soap. I always feel like my dishes shine after using the soap. It is a good price and a lot goes a long way when cleaning off tough, stuck on messes. It is my go to for cleaning not only dishes but surfaces in my kitchen and bathroom as well.
Teri B.
Shepherdstown, WV
I've used Palmolive since I moved out on my own and it's the only dish liquid soap. I bought mine at Food Lion and all of the scents I've gotten are great. Great value and never lets me down.
Candice W.
Harrison, AR
It cleans wonderfully & my sensitive hands stay smooth. I like the product and the bottle saves me space under the sink. I use it all the time and it seems as if it lasted forever. I love it!
This dish soap is very high quality. It has a powerful sticking power, which allows for a thorough clean. After cleaning, you are able to smell how good of a clean it got. It is not the cheapest brand out there, but it is definitely worth it, due to its quality.
Maria C.
Alhambra , Ca
I been Purchasing Palmolive lately due to I'm a makeup artist. So this is great for cleaning my Makeup Brushes and dishes. This is way more affordable.. It's a dual performance. Must try.. 👍🏻
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?