BY PALMOLIVE #41 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml. see more...

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Kristie M.
Kristie M.
Work's great. Gets my dishes nice and clean. Cuts through the nastiest messes. you definitely don't need alot to do a load of dishes
Karla H.
Karla H.
San Diego, CA
I don't know what it is about this scent that I love so much. I have used it for years and I do not prefer any other. Smells so good
Rachel J.
Rachel J.
Henrico, VA
I usually buy the blue palmolive but the green one works pretty good as well. It smells good and it gets your dishes nice and clean.
Norma M.
Norma M.
Lindsay, CA
the concentrate is my favorite one to use. It helps take off all the grease off my pots and pans and leaves your hand nice and soft
Susan H.
Susan H.
Livonia, MI
My family has been using Palmolive for as far as I can remember. It truly gets dishes clean easily and also is gentle on the hands.
Brianne S.
Brianne S.
Warwick, RI
Great dish soap. Gets the job done and the dishes clean. Affordable. I recommend this product. Tip: buy in bulk and keep refilling.
Brenda G.
Brenda G.
I love to use this soap. I let some dishes soak overnight to get rid of stubborn food on some of my dishes and it acts as promised.
Mariel S.
Mariel S.
Doral, FL
Hace mucha lavasa, lava muy bien los platos y vajillas, me encanta!!!! es uno de los mejores productos de limpieza que he probado.
Emily R.
Emily R.
Yulee, FL
This is a great detergent it smells great and it does what it is supposed to. I love the smell and it is the main reason I buy it.
Katrina B.
Katrina B.
I love this Dish liquid, even though my hands get a little dry, but it works perfectly! And last for many days, it smell great too
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?