Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#9 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (7)
Lyndsay C.
Lyndsay C.
Salisbury, NC
Dec. 21, 2016, 5:06 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid
I've found this at the dollar tree! & I'm a big dollar tree fanatic! So of course I tried it, gets the job done and smells delicious
Rachel J.
Rachel J.
Henrico, VA
I usually buy the blue palmolive but the green one works pretty good as well. It smells good and it gets your dishes nice and clean.
Cynthia H.
Cynthia H.
Las Vegas
Nov. 8, 2016, 9:33 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid
Palmolive is awesome and affordable. This product works great and is good on sensitive skin. Ur dishes get clean and it does the job
Brenda G.
Brenda G.
I love to use this soap. I let some dishes soak overnight to get rid of stubborn food on some of my dishes and it acts as promised.
Brianne S.
Brianne S.
Philadelphia, PA
Great dish soap. Gets the job done and the dishes clean. Affordable. I recommend this product. Tip: buy in bulk and keep refilling.
Susan H.
Susan H.
Livonia, MI
Nov. 16, 2016, 9:32 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid
My family has been using Palmolive for as far as I can remember. It truly gets dishes clean easily and also is gentle on the hands.
Norma M.
Norma M.
Lindsay, CA
Jan. 4, 2017, 12:43 a.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid
the concentrate is my favorite one to use. It helps take off all the grease off my pots and pans and leaves your hand nice and soft
Mariel S.
Mariel S.
Doral, Fl
Hace mucha lavasa, lava muy bien los platos y vajillas, me encanta!!!! es uno de los mejores productos de limpieza que he probado.
Emily R.
Emily R.
Yulee, FL
This is a great detergent it smells great and it does what it is supposed to. I love the smell and it is the main reason I buy it.
jeanette a.
jeanette a.
Rio Grande City, TX
My family has used this for years. I continued using it now that I'm married. It is economic and doesn't they job great. I love it
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?