BY PALMOLIVE #72 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml. see more...

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Kristina B.
Lynchburg, OH
Works great to get the dishes clean aND doesn't smell too bad. Just wish it had a littler more grease fighting power like dawn.
Suayne G.
Hialeah, FL
I like to use this green one every time I buy Palmolive. It works great! It leaves the dishes clean and my hands nice and soft.
Angel V.
Blissfield, MI
When I worked at a hotel, this is all they used! I loved it! It got dishes clean! Only downside is I wasn't a fan of the smell.
jared e.
Carson, CA
Great for removing stains from pots and pans. But it is also great for cleaning your makeup brushes. Nice scent and great value
Destiny B.
Detroit, MI
I haven't used this in a while but it works really well and I'm gonna start buying jt again but it has a really good smell to it
Caryn C.
Edinburg, TX
Removes grease from dishes and with very little product washes a lot of dishes. Also leaves hands soft and not dry after using.
Patricia B.
Dundalk, MD
A little bit goes a long way. Amazing cleaning power, doesn't dry out hands. No greasy residue,leaves dishes shining and clean.
Elbert E.
Bicknell, IN
Everyone in the household loves this product. Greatly priced and gets the job done well. Love the scents and the power of soap
Christine K.
Santa Cruz, CA
Works good on my diahes. Have to soak greasy dishes in hot water for a while. And it drys out my my hands. But it smells good.
A o.
New Philadelphia, OH
Great dish washing soap! It is probably one of the best working soaps I've used ! And gives off great scent ! Highly recommend
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?