Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#8 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (5)
carly k.
carly k.

I have this dish soap in my kitchen right now that I bought in the beginning of June.
A little product goes such a long way!!
Definitely recommend
Becka G.
Becka G.
Denver, CO

Great on my dishes but not so much when you leave bubbles in the sink. The bubbles right away are non existent so you have to constantly add more
Deya W.
Deya W.
Windsor, Ontario

This dish soap is used on a daily basis in my house. It does the job. Cuts through tough grease and soft on your hands. And it smells good too !!
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Linden, IN

Can't beat the original Palmolive for super clean dishes! Never have to use more than a small dot for a sink load of dishes. Great for the price!
Keilah K.
Keilah K.
Edinburg, TX

This is the dish soap that I use all the time, it smells great not too fragency I guess you can say. It also cleans the hard dishes reallly good!
Shannon P.
Shannon P.
Sanford, NC

Works pretty good! Not the best but I use it when I have nothing better to use! It really doesn't matter to me as long as it gets my dishes clean
Gab B.
Gab B.
Staten Island, NY

Definitely a great dish liquid! I've been using this for a long time now and it still hasn't run out. lt leaves my dished super clean and shiny!
Faith G.
Faith G.
Crawfordsville, IN

I like the scent of this dish washing liquid, and how much it suds up! This product is generally priced less than some similar products as well.
Nina M.
Nina M.
Wappingers Falls, NY

I personally love the way Palmolive smells. And it works great on tough messes and dishes. I also use it to clean my makeup brushes and sponges.
ana g.
ana g.

I feel like this dish liquid soap is really good. My whole family is obsessed with it . It smell really nice. Good price and would buy it again.

Join Now