Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#3 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (7)
Lauren K.
Lauren K.

Not as effective as Dawn at removing grease, but it does the job pretty well. Sometimes the smell bothers me, but all and all its a great dish liquid.
Angel C.
Angel C.
Belding, MI

This one is wonder it works great if you have dishes that have grease stuck on them. If you let them soak for about a minute the grease will wipe off.
Miranee O.
Miranee O.
Palisades Pk, NJ

I love when I'm washing the dishes and it just cuts right thru all the grease! It works amazing and doesn't leave the dishes feeling sticky or unclean
Karla C.
Karla C.
Newark, NJ

Thick liquid, last for a long time, cleans dishes very well. I like the fact that it's consistency is thick, therefore a small amount goes a long way.
Damicia E.
Damicia E.
Shorewood, IL

Really good for obsorving oils in pots and pans. Makes the dishes sparkle and smell fresh and make dishes look like they have never been used before.
Jackalyn E.
Jackalyn E.

I love this dish soap. It smells amazing and i love how tough it is on everything. i have tied other scented ones but for some reason this is my fav.
denisse a.
denisse a.

I use the original. It's easily.removes grease from dishes. It is also.good to your hands not like others that leave your hands in need of a manicure
Candace P.
Candace P.
Spring Valley

I don't like the scent as much as I do other brands. Also Palmolive seems to not stay as sudzy either. It was cheap but I'll stick to my other brand.
Dee V.
Dee V.

This is a staple and must have in any Hispanic household. I grew up with this brand and know the scent by heart. Will always have one in my kitchen.
Anahi V.
Anahi V.
La Joya, TX

This Palmolive Ultra Orginal Concetrated Dish Liquid is good but not that that good as other. Also the down side is the price and its disappointing!

Join Now