Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#6 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (7)
Angel L.
Angel L.

I originally got this from Influenster, but I really like it! It's a great, super concentrated dish soap that gets dishes super clean and leaves no residue.
Delicia S.
Delicia S.
Gainesville, FL

I love how sudsy this dish soap is and how clean my dishes are once they dry. This dish soap does not leave any kind of residue on the plate and it's great.
Kate B.
Kate B.

I haven't used this dish soap quite recently but I used to buy it alot. I liked the smell of it and it cleaned dishes like it was suppose to. No complaints.
Desiree C.
Desiree C.
Resaca, GA

Palmolive! Takes me back to my childhood! It really does live up to its promise of being tough on grease but gentle on your hands! Won't use anything else!
Christina O.
Christina O.
Sn Bernrdno, CA

Your sponge doesn't smell how it usually would with other dish soaps. It doesn't leave your hands rough, and it really gets down and gets rid of the grease
Karla M.
Karla M.
Lawrenceville, GA

Palmolive it's great. It's a multi use I don't used it just to clean my dishes but to clean more things in my kitchen! It smells awesome, and it last long.
Rosa S.
Rosa S.
montevallo, AL

Lo uso con mucha frecuencia lo único que no me gusta es que si lo quiero usar para arrancar la grasa de mis baños, no.lo puedo con inseguridad con nada más
Susie P.
Susie P.
Placentia , CA

Can't go wrong with the OG Palmolive! I use this to hand wash dishes as well as an additive to other cleaning supplies to clean floors and other surfaces.
valeria p.
valeria p.
Sunrise, FL

Been using it for years but it doesnt make that much foam. Since its not that strong it washes away faster and you end up adding more soap to the sponge.
Savannah B.
Savannah B.
Hanford, CA

This original dish soap will always be on my kitchen counter. No need for anything more fancy because this WORKS! Scent is perfect. Price is even better!
Fyn K.
Fyn K.

Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?