BY PALMOLIVE #32 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml. see more...

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Ryann L.
Is it weird to have a favorite dish soap? Because I do, and it's this one. The smell just brings me back to childhood honestly, in the weirdest way. Also it leaves my hands soft which I appreciate
Antonie R.
Hahira, GA
I really like this product. It is easy on the hands but tough on stuck on food. Not the best on heavy grease, but great for stuck on foods. When i cant get my go to dish soap this is always my second choice. This is the dish soap my kids use since they have sensitive skin!
Ann L.
Brigham City, UT
Let me start off by saying a little bit goes a very long way! I love this small of the dish soap, it's very mild. It's priced perfectly and extremely effective. It's a staple in my kitchen the second I'm out I run to the store and purchase a huge bottle! It lasts long!
Desiree G.
Belcamp, MD
Palmolive is normally the second product I purchase. The pros are it works great on your dishes and the cons are sometimes you have to soak your dishes. It smells great and I would recommend this product to family and friends. It is a good product for the right price.
Palmolive Ultra Original dish soap in the concentrated form is my favorite. A little goes a long way and gets a sink full of dishes clean! I usually buy it at Costco. It smells wonderful and does a great job. It is priced reasonably and I would recommend you buy it.
Mel T.
I like this dish soap just fine. It certainly gets the job done and it is not very harsh on my hands. That being said, I do think a different brand does a better job cutting through greasy pots and pans. Still, it's not a hugely noticeable difference in performance.
Andrea H.
Los Angeles, CA
This is the best soap out there. If you live in a hispanic household this is basically the only soap we use, because it's so effective. It removes grease and all the food. Plus it's pretty cheap and it gets the job done of cleaning the dishes. So this is a must have.
Kadidia F.
Worcester, MA
I've been using Palmolive for a long time in my house. The sent isn't something like from Victoria secrets but it's not bad. One cons is I wished it got grease off plastic containers faster. Of course I would buy it again i used it in my house for a long night time.
Bridget P.
When I have just a few things to hand wash, or I have items that cannot be placed in a dishwasher, this is one of my favorite dish liquids. It has a great smell and gets off all the food residue.
Holly G.
I love this dish soap. It has a nice clean scent and really does a good job cutting through the grease on dishes. The small sizes are often on sale at Walgreens, so I stock up when they're 99¢.
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?