Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#9 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (7)
Angelina H.
Angelina H.
Belcamp, MD
Purchased this product in a local dollar tree store. Good price only .99 cents from the store like most of the scents the company has.
Lindsey A.
Lindsey A.
Moreno Valley , Ca
I feel like I have to use so much of this for it to clean the dishes properly. It's okay if you are on a budget but I rather use dawn.
Veronica A.
Veronica A.
Whitehouse Station, NJ
The original Palmolive dish detergent is tried and true. I will always use this product as it cleans great and is gentle on your hands
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
Prospect Park, PA
This dish soap works great. I love the way it smells and it does not make my hand dry after I use it. I can buy this almost anywhere.
Fei G.
Fei G.
Cleveland, OH
Nov. 2, 2016, 1:56 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid
I love this dishwash because it is the most durable product I've used. It is dense and concentrated, only a few drops can do the job.
Cate F.
Cate F.
Rockingham, NC
I feel like this is just the classic soap to use. It's gentle on hands and gets the job done. I like how it doesn't dry out my hands.
Mariya D.
Mariya D.
Denver, CO
When you buy it in small bottles regulars maazin like, but when I bought a large tube of Costco did not like and does not do any work
Kristie M.
Kristie M.
Nov. 22, 2016, 1:31 a.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid
Work's great. Gets my dishes nice and clean. Cuts through the nastiest messes. you definitely don't need alot to do a load of dishes
Karla H.
Karla H.
San Diego, CA
I don't know what it is about this scent that I love so much. I have used it for years and I do not prefer any other. Smells so good
Vanessa J.
Vanessa J.
Spartanburg, SC
Nov. 16, 2016, 4:20 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid
Good quality. Cleans very well and able to scrub off all the grim from the dishes. It is not too pricey compared to other detergents
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?