BY PALMOLIVE #35 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Andrea H.
Los Angeles, CA
This is the best soap out there. If you live in a hispanic household this is basically the only soap we use, because it's so effective. It removes grease and all the food. Plus it's pretty cheap and it gets the job done of cleaning the dishes. So this is a must have.
Jennifer A.
Bay Shore, NY
This product is amazing and I love how it leaves my skin feeling soft. The scent is nice also and would definitely recommend! You can even sometimes find these in dollar tree for just a buck! It's my go to brand.
Alyssa C.
Teaneck , NJ
This soap is incredible! It's very affordable. I bought it at target but you really can buy it at any super market maybe even drugstore. It smells amazing and cleans the dishes super well. I'm a huge fan!
Mel T.
I like this dish soap just fine. It certainly gets the job done and it is not very harsh on my hands. That being said, I do think a different brand does a better job cutting through greasy pots and pans. Still, it's not a hugely noticeable difference in performance.
Holly G.
I love this dish soap. It has a nice clean scent and really does a good job cutting through the grease on dishes. The small sizes are often on sale at Walgreens, so I stock up when they're 99¢.
Ann L.
Brigham City, UT
Let me start off by saying a little bit goes a very long way! I love this small of the dish soap, it's very mild. It's priced perfectly and extremely effective. It's a staple in my kitchen the second I'm out I run to the store and purchase a huge bottle! It lasts long!
Desiree G.
Belcamp, MD
Palmolive is normally the second product I purchase. The pros are it works great on your dishes and the cons are sometimes you have to soak your dishes. It smells great and I would recommend this product to family and friends. It is a good product for the right price.
Stephanie G.
Wallington, NJ
This has always been a staple in my house. Cleans dishes with very little effort. Since it's so concentrated, a little goes a long way. I also use a tiny bit with warm water to clean my rings.
Michelle G.
This is the only dish soap I use. I have tried other brands and nothing compares to this product. A little goes a long way so I find this brand lasts way longer than any other brand of dish soap. It cleans the dishes very well and leaves no greasy residue behind!
Megan P.
Oshkosh, WI
LOVE pamolive dish soap. I always feel like my dishes shine after using the soap. It is a good price and a lot goes a long way when cleaning off tough, stuck on messes. It is my go to for cleaning not only dishes but surfaces in my kitchen and bathroom as well.
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?