Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#11 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (4)
Magda A.
Magda A.
Bakersfield, CA

I love this product!!! You dont need alot to clean your dishes. A little goes a long way. It smells super clean and it leaves my dishes super clean as well.
anewxa a.
anewxa a.
MISSISSAUGA, Ontario

We get the huge size from Costco and it lasts us 6 months or more. We use the tiniest bit and Iike the fresh scent. Been using for years and can't go wrong.
Delicia S.
Delicia S.
Gainesville, FL

I love how sudsy this dish soap is and how clean my dishes are once they dry. This dish soap does not leave any kind of residue on the plate and it's great.
Angel L.
Angel L.

I originally got this from Influenster, but I really like it! It's a great, super concentrated dish soap that gets dishes super clean and leaves no residue.
Kate B.
Kate B.

I haven't used this dish soap quite recently but I used to buy it alot. I liked the smell of it and it cleaned dishes like it was suppose to. No complaints.
Desiree C.
Desiree C.
Resaca, GA

Palmolive! Takes me back to my childhood! It really does live up to its promise of being tough on grease but gentle on your hands! Won't use anything else!
Michelle J.
Michelle J.
Seattle, WA

I love this detergent because it does not dry out your hands or nails. It is affordable and I repurchase all the time. The scent is nice and not too fussy.
Rosa S.
Rosa S.
montevallo, AL

Lo uso con mucha frecuencia lo único que no me gusta es que si lo quiero usar para arrancar la grasa de mis baños, no.lo puedo con inseguridad con nada más
Jenny R.
Jenny R.
Florence, NJ

No grease is left on my dishes!!!! Whatever doesn't fit in my dishwasher I wash on my sink and I can say that this product makes my job so much easier!!!!
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.
St Joseph, MI

I love the smell of this. It works well on many things besides just dishes. I haven't tried it on pots and pans so I can't say if it works well on grease.

Join Now