Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#8 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (5)
Malanie M.
Malanie M.
Crown City, OH

This brand of dishwashing liquid is great. However, I don't really buy it often because my daughter had an allergic reaction to it. It's really affordable & can be found at most stores.
ava o.
ava o.
Montevideo, MN

I don't break out on this soap, its mild to your hands, not a strong scent or over powering. Long lasting suds gets the job done. No cons .Good product on the market. Good old Wal -Mart
Nicole T.
Nicole T.
bronx, ny

My mothers favorite dish washer soap does not leave your hands brittle its great smelling effective removes all debris and its inexpensive a everyday household item that does not change
Brittanee T.
Brittanee T.
Elkton, VA

I lovee the scent of this! Tough on grease with minimal effort. Always have this on hand. It's even in the bathroom dispensers. Be careful though, it will discolor some soap dispensers
Dawn M.
Dawn M.
Hazel Park, MI

I like it since you can use it for more than dishes. It smells clean, it is a product that you can get at the dollar store. I do have to wash some dishes by hand so this is a good one.
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Muncie, IN

I've used Palmolive a couple times but have never really been satisfied with it. My dishes still seem to have a residue left on them even after scrubbing them. I wouldn't use it again.
meghan g.
meghan g.
Dundalk, MD

Extremely affordable and has an amazing scent. One thing I've noticed is the soap can be hard to wash off the dishes and can leave a greasy residue. The green apple scent is delicious!
Ashley C.
Ashley C.

I don't know why this is the only dish soap I will every use, any time I've switched I always go back to this one. It's. Been used my whole childhood so it kindof reminds me of that šŸ™ˆ
Amber C.
Amber C.
Ottawa

This dish soap always manages to get my dishes clean. I like the amount of suds it provides. My only qualm is the scent. It's not my favorite. However I will take function over that.
Hayley B.
Hayley B.
Canton, MI

I usually purchase this brand. As a college student I use a lot of dish soap. I find that it removes food from plates and leave no grease. In addition to that it is very inexpensive.

Join Now