Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#5 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (7)
Sam L.
Sam L.

We cycle dishwashing responsibilities in my house, everyone else uses the generic brands and makes fun of me for only using this, but I feel lit cleans better.
Robin C.
Robin C.
Bronx, NY

Always can count on Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid for lasting a long time,getting my dishes,pots and pans clean and keeping my hands soft.
Arlene L.
Arlene L.
Nanticoke, PA

Palmolive is pretty much my last choice for dish soap. It always leaves a film on my dishes that takes forever to rinse off. It also leaves a film in my sink.
Anita B.
Anita B.
Elizabeth City, NC

BEEN USING IT FOR YEAR AND GET MY DISHES CLEAN..KEEP STOCKPILE OF THOSE WHEN THEY ARE ON SALE FOR 99 CENT.. UAUALLY BUY IT AT DRUG STORE LIKE WALGREENS OR CVS
Jo W.
Jo W.
Philadelphia, PA

Solid dish soap, does it's job. Smell is fine, but not my favorite. However, I can't really smell it unless I'm trying, so the smell isn't much of a big deal.
Jacqueline C.
Jacqueline C.
Sn Bernrdno, CA

It get the dishes clean, but my hands are still as rough as ever. I honest think they are just like other dish liquids, nothing new and nothing revolutionary.
May N.
May N.

Good standard dishwashing soap! I like the way it smells. And I don't have to use a lot of it to clean the dishes. Pretty effective in removing stuck on foods
Jolene W.
Jolene W.

Its a little more watery than expected but i cant find the smell otherwise in other products. I think it does the job just as well as dawn if not comparable.
Mary A.
Mary A.

Palmolive is one of the brands I really trust when it comes to dish washing soap. It works really well and does not leave behind any oils or crusty residues.
crystal c.
crystal c.

I love using this product to clean my makeup brushes & I love it! It's not drying and it removes all the dirt and oil from my brushes. It's really cheap too!
Fyn K.
Fyn K.

Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?