BY PALMOLIVE #35 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml. see more...

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Yaricssa R.
Fort Worth, TX
I only use this when I run out of other dish soap. I have really sensitive skin so it irritates my hands and makes them super dry
Odalis A.
Long Beach, CA
This product leave my dishes oil free and clean and when I wash my dishes I don't get dry irritating skin leaves it nice and soft
Sierra D.
San Antonio, TX
This product provides bang for your buck, it has a pleasant scent, is affordable, and it works surprisingly well at killing fleas!
kali f.
Muskegon, MI
This is the most used in my house because it works good and it's not expensive at all. I would choose this over other dish soaps.
Deena W.
Macomb, MI
Ahh my favorite dish soap! It's a classic and the scent is my absolute favorite. You can buy it anywhere and it's not too pricey.
Sarah N.
Chesapeake, VA
The best, easy on the hands hard on the grim, eliminates grease. The price is lower than competitors but the quality is the same.
Araceli A.
Arcadia, FL
I love using this dishwashing soap. it does wonders and not only do I use it for dishwashing but also to clean my makeup brushes.
Tamisha D.
Immokalee, FL
My family uses this dishwashing soap and it cleans really well too. Takes away all the dirt and nastiness off of anything really
Bianca T.
Modesto, CA
Such an amazing dish soap ! Super cheap I usually but for 99 cents and it does the work and very good and smells clean and fresh
Abby S.
Eagle Pass, TX
Great dish liquid, gets the job done. Cuts through all the grime and grease, no residue, rinses off super quick and great scent.
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?