Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#3 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (7)
Rosa S.
Rosa S.
montevallo, AL

Lo uso con mucha frecuencia lo único que no me gusta es que si lo quiero usar para arrancar la grasa de mis baños, no.lo puedo con inseguridad con nada más
Desiree C.
Desiree C.
Resaca, GA

Palmolive! Takes me back to my childhood! It really does live up to its promise of being tough on grease but gentle on your hands! Won't use anything else!
Karla M.
Karla M.
Lawrenceville, GA

Palmolive it's great. It's a multi use I don't used it just to clean my dishes but to clean more things in my kitchen! It smells awesome, and it last long.
Christina O.
Christina O.
San Bernardino, CA

Your sponge doesn't smell how it usually would with other dish soaps. It doesn't leave your hands rough, and it really gets down and gets rid of the grease
Susie P.
Susie P.
Placentia , CA

Can't go wrong with the OG Palmolive! I use this to hand wash dishes as well as an additive to other cleaning supplies to clean floors and other surfaces.
valeria p.
valeria p.
Sunrise, FL

Been using it for years but it doesnt make that much foam. Since its not that strong it washes away faster and you end up adding more soap to the sponge.
cathy h.
cathy h.
Machesney Pk, IL

This product has been in our family for many years. I can remember as a little girl my mom using this product and to this day its a favorite in our home.
Savannah B.
Savannah B.
Hanford, CA

This original dish soap will always be on my kitchen counter. No need for anything more fancy because this WORKS! Scent is perfect. Price is even better!
Raquel P.
Raquel P.
Bronx , NY

Standard in my home. I buy the biggest size k can get my hands on because not only is this great on dishes-it's also great on clothing stains! Who knew?
Christy R.
Christy R.
Atlanta, GA

I actually tried this for the first time a few months ago. And it's amazing 😉 the scent is great. Don't need a lot and cleans better than others I used.

Join Now