BY PALMOLIVE #23 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml. see more...

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Heidi M.
Heidi M.
Garber, OK
I love the concentrated Palmolive dish soap, I use so much less to do my dishes and it cuts through all the grease, a must have for sure
Leslie G.
Leslie G.
Los Angeles, CA
It doesn't completely leave my hands feeling stiff . I can enjoy it's pleasant smell. All this while it does a great job w the dishes .
Natasha Z.
Natasha Z.
Brooklyn, NY
Palmolive is my "go to" dish liquid soap. It cuts all the grease just buy using a dime size for the stack of dishes that need cleaning.
Jaime d.
Jaime d.
Steubenville, OH
Cannot go wrong with a classic! Cleans greasy dishes quickly and does not leave a greasy residue! Very reasonably priced and effective.
Hannah J.
Hannah J.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Great dish soap that really gets the job done! I highly reccommend this sweet smelling product to anyone looking to clean their dishes!
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Monona, IA
It gets the job done. also trusted in this brand. The price is right and it smells good. doesn't leave my hands dry after doing dishes.
Cindy H.
Cindy H.
Palmolive cuts the grease and is soft on my hands. I use it in the kitchen for dishes and for hand soap. rarely do I use anything else.
Janie C.
Janie C.
Brownsville, TX
I've been using this for a couple of years now and I really like that the smell is not strong or flowery smelling it has a clean smell.
Laura G.
Laura G.
Reedsburg, WI
I love Palmolive! This is the best Dish Detergent. Every kind smells amazing and it never dries out my hands, I would highly recommend!
Hajar S.
Hajar S.
Columbus, OH
Does its work very good, I like it cause of the foam and how economizing it is. I love it , it smells very good and leaves things clean
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?