Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#8 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (5)
Cynthia G.
Cynthia G.
Mountain View, MO

it is a good dish soap, but not as good as Dawn in my opinion. With the scent? Well....they tried. It is not a bad scent but it definitely isnt my favorite. I just wish it cleaned better..
Rohini P.
Rohini P.

This is my go to Dish soap. It smells great! It doesn't leave a residue on the dishes, compared to other brands. It also has a larger refillable container, that you can purchase at Costco.
Sam G.
Sam G.
Mount Ulla, NC

The only kind of dish soap we use. We buy bulk because it is so good. Doesn't make your hands feel all weird after washing dishes and very effective when using. Highly recommend to others.
Analy U.
Analy U.
Denver, CO

Leaves your hands super soft. Tough on grease. Too me I really love how smells. I love how I really don't have to use the wire sponges with this soap. The food and grease really comes off
Christine B.
Christine B.
Bolingbrook, IL

My fave dish detergent. Great price and it works well. Works to clean things other than dishes too. I use it to clean my bathtub for a and it works really well. Would recommend to others.
Victoria C.
Victoria C.

Works so much better at attacking grease and stuck on food than the competitors. Great price point, and I even use it to clean my makeup brushes. Buyer for life! I would highly recommend.
Dania S.
Dania S.

It really is grease fighting! I put it all over the stove panels at night let it sit overnight & the next seat just wipe clean! It seeps in and breaks all the grease stuff in your stove!
Kassandra P.
Kassandra P.
S Portland, ME

This is the only dish soap I will use. I love the scent. It kills grease and keeps glasses shiny and clear. It also doesn't make my fingernails soft and break which is a HUGE plus for me
Hope L.
Hope L.

Love it. Not my computer so but still very nice really gets the dirt off makes your hands feel nice after using it. Not too harsh on any of the dishes very very nice product sent love it
DeAnna Y.
DeAnna Y.
Mount Vernon, WA

I have been using original Palmolive dish soap since my daughter was born. She was a micro-preemie and in the NICU that was the only soap they used. It's not only safe and cleans great.

Join Now