Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#8 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (5)
Dee V.
Dee V.

This is a staple and must have in any Hispanic household. I grew up with this brand and know the scent by heart. Will always have one in my kitchen.
Tiffany A.
Tiffany A.
Tonawanda, NY

Palmolive ultra original concentrated dish liquid smells great and cuts grease. Dishes always come clean. I would definitely recommend this product.
Anahi V.
Anahi V.
La Joya, TX

This Palmolive Ultra Orginal Concetrated Dish Liquid is good but not that that good as other. Also the down side is the price and its disappointing!
Brogan P.
Brogan P.

Does he job I don't fuss over dish soap because every soap gets rid of dirt. But get one with fragrance it makes dishes smell mic better (obvs) lol
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Mabank, TX

I've been using this dish soap for years. it cuts grease very easy so I'm not sitting at the sink forever trying to get stuck on stuff off of pans.
Nicole A.
Nicole A.
Standish, ME

Palmolive dish soap is a good product. It's very gentle on your hands, but at the same time cleans and cuts through grease and caked on food great.
Natasha J.
Natasha J.
Gaffney, SC

I love this product, it only takes a small amount to wash a sink full of dishes. i buy this all the time. also leaves your hands feeling refreshing
Evelyn Q.
Evelyn Q.

My family and I use this soap to wash our dirty dishes
A little goes a long way which we all like
We can get every little bit of food of our plates
Tara M.
Tara M.
Lilburn, GA

This is a product I've been using off and on for decade. Love the smell. It leaves your hands nice and smooth. Very effective when you wash dishes
Shayla N.
Shayla N.
Fort Worth, TX

It does its job as a dish soap but I am not really fond of the smell. My mom buys and uses this occasionally and it cleans our dishes pretty well.

Join Now