Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#8 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (6)
Rebecca W.
Rebecca W.
Lake, MI

I will always love this product it's my go to every time I need to clean a hard batch of dishes I Evan use it to get grease stains out of clothes it works great
Gina P.
Gina P.

This dish soap is fantastic! If you love the classic smell you'll love this product! Its concentrated so its very efficient and cleans your dishes like a champ!
Tracy C.
Tracy C.

This has been a main stay in my house as a part of my cleaning regime. A little of this goes a long way. It cuts through grease and grime and gets dishes clean!
Teresa B.
Teresa B.

One of my favorite dosh soaps
Cleans dishes well. Price is always great and I ALWAYS get coupons in local papers.
Smells great and surely makes a lot of sudds
Sam L.
Sam L.

We cycle dishwashing responsibilities in my house, everyone else uses the generic brands and makes fun of me for only using this, but I feel lit cleans better.
jennifer l.
jennifer l.
Shawnee, OK

This is really the only soap i use on a regualr, no it doesn't have a fancy smell but it actually stays soapy while your washing dishes unlike them other soaps
When using this soap i really feel like im cleaning my dishes. The texture is so thick which i like because its an easy to spread product. Alot goes a long way
Jo W.
Jo W.
Philadelphia, PA

Solid dish soap, does it's job. Smell is fine, but not my favorite. However, I can't really smell it unless I'm trying, so the smell isn't much of a big deal.
Arlene L.
Arlene L.
Nanticoke, PA

Palmolive is pretty much my last choice for dish soap. It always leaves a film on my dishes that takes forever to rinse off. It also leaves a film in my sink.
Jacqueline C.
Jacqueline C.
Sn Bernrdno, CA

It get the dishes clean, but my hands are still as rough as ever. I honest think they are just like other dish liquids, nothing new and nothing revolutionary.

Join Now