BY PALMOLIVE #92 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra conce...4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Bridget P.
When I have just a few things to hand wash, or I have items that cannot be placed in a dishwasher, this is one of my favorite dish liquids. It has a great smell and gets off all the food residue.
Lydia F.
Lodi, CA
I am rating this product a 3 because you can find this product at dollar tree and it's not a very good product , I wouldn't recommend this although it smells good . It has a nice color to y cheap . I would recommend dawn for your dishes I feel like it does a better job
Shara S.
Columbus, OH
I grew up with this brand and just stick to it pretty much! I think the quality os great and the price is right! It get rid of greasy and stuck on food and the scent is pleasant as well! I love the variety of sizes it comes in too! I would recommend this to others!
Holly G.
I love this dish soap. It has a nice clean scent and really does a good job cutting through the grease on dishes. The small sizes are often on sale at Walgreens, so I stock up when they're 99¢.
Alyssa C.
Teaneck , NJ
This soap is incredible! It's very affordable. I bought it at target but you really can buy it at any super market maybe even drugstore. It smells amazing and cleans the dishes super well. I'm a huge fan!
Ann L.
Brigham City, UT
Let me start off by saying a little bit goes a very long way! I love this small of the dish soap, it's very mild. It's priced perfectly and extremely effective. It's a staple in my kitchen the second I'm out I run to the store and purchase a huge bottle! It lasts long!
Andrea H.
Los Angeles, CA
This is the best soap out there. If you live in a hispanic household this is basically the only soap we use, because it's so effective. It removes grease and all the food. Plus it's pretty cheap and it gets the job done of cleaning the dishes. So this is a must have.
Kadidia F.
Worcester, MA
I've been using Palmolive for a long time in my house. The sent isn't something like from Victoria secrets but it's not bad. One cons is I wished it got grease off plastic containers faster. Of course I would buy it again i used it in my house for a long night time.
Palmolive Ultra Original dish soap in the concentrated form is my favorite. A little goes a long way and gets a sink full of dishes clean! I usually buy it at Costco. It smells wonderful and does a great job. It is priced reasonably and I would recommend you buy it.
Mel T.
I like this dish soap just fine. It certainly gets the job done and it is not very harsh on my hands. That being said, I do think a different brand does a better job cutting through greasy pots and pans. Still, it's not a hugely noticeable difference in performance.
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?