BY PALMOLIVE #35 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml. see more...

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Susan H.
Livonia, MI
My family has been using Palmolive for as far as I can remember. It truly gets dishes clean easily and also is gentle on the hands.
Brianne S.
Warwick, RI
Great dish soap. Gets the job done and the dishes clean. Affordable. I recommend this product. Tip: buy in bulk and keep refilling.
Katrina B.
I love this Dish liquid, even though my hands get a little dry, but it works perfectly! And last for many days, it smell great too
Mariel S.
Doral, FL
Hace mucha lavasa, lava muy bien los platos y vajillas, me encanta!!!! es uno de los mejores productos de limpieza que he probado.
jeanette a.
Rio Grande City, TX
My family has used this for years. I continued using it now that I'm married. It is economic and doesn't they job great. I love it
Rachel P.
A little goes a LONG way with this stuff. Works great to cut grease on pots, pans, and dishes. Not too harsh on your hands either.
Emily R.
Yulee, FL
This is a great detergent it smells great and it does what it is supposed to. I love the smell and it is the main reason I buy it.
Aylin D.
Rio Grande City, TX
Granny loves the smell and leaves the dishes with an extreme look towards the and & when they get dry looks like they're brand new
Danielle  S.
Sanford, NC
My all time favorite. Classic clean smell. I think i like it more for the smell and the price. Average suds and cleaning ability.
Yaricssa R.
Fort Worth, TX
I only use this when I run out of other dish soap. I have really sensitive skin so it irritates my hands and makes them super dry
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?