Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#11 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (4)
Giavonna S.
Giavonna S.
Brooklyn, NY

The dishes are easy to clean and the grease comes off very quickly. The dishwasher detergent leaves a subtle scent to the users fingers and keep them smooth.
crystal c.
crystal c.

I love using this product to clean my makeup brushes & I love it! It's not drying and it removes all the dirt and oil from my brushes. It's really cheap too!
Mary A.
Mary A.

Palmolive is one of the brands I really trust when it comes to dish washing soap. It works really well and does not leave behind any oils or crusty residues.
Magda A.
Magda A.
Bakersfield, CA

I love this product!!! You dont need alot to clean your dishes. A little goes a long way. It smells super clean and it leaves my dishes super clean as well.
anewxa a.
anewxa a.
MISSISSAUGA, Ontario

We get the huge size from Costco and it lasts us 6 months or more. We use the tiniest bit and Iike the fresh scent. Been using for years and can't go wrong.
Delicia S.
Delicia S.
Gainesville, FL

I love how sudsy this dish soap is and how clean my dishes are once they dry. This dish soap does not leave any kind of residue on the plate and it's great.
Angel L.
Angel L.

I originally got this from Influenster, but I really like it! It's a great, super concentrated dish soap that gets dishes super clean and leaves no residue.
Kate B.
Kate B.

I haven't used this dish soap quite recently but I used to buy it alot. I liked the smell of it and it cleaned dishes like it was suppose to. No complaints.
Desiree C.
Desiree C.
Resaca, GA

Palmolive! Takes me back to my childhood! It really does live up to its promise of being tough on grease but gentle on your hands! Won't use anything else!
Michelle J.
Michelle J.
Seattle, WA

I love this detergent because it does not dry out your hands or nails. It is affordable and I repurchase all the time. The scent is nice and not too fussy.

Join Now