BY PALMOLIVE #32 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml. see more...

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Amanda C.
I originally got this from the hospital when I had my son it was in my "take home bag" I loved the way it smelt and bought big bottles of it. Most detergents dry my hands out and leave residue on your dishes but this stuff doesn't. I'll never switch back to any other brand.
Dominique S.
Clearwater, FL
This is a classic product that gets dishes sparkly clean. The only con us that it doesn't create much suds so I end up using a lot of it. Also, the grease fighting power isn't as good as its competitor.
Tessa L.
Callahan, FL
Palmolive is a very cheap soap and it works okay. There are different soap brands that work better at cleaning dishes for around the same price. I can find this at my local Walmart or dollar general. I would not buy again.
Michelle C.
Brooklyn, NY
You can never go wrong with Palmolive dish soaps! The soap is very good for oily dishes and hard to clean messes. I bought this at a local drugstore. Definitely try out this product for clean dishes!
Jasmine O.
Always my emergency to go to! Use it as a backup for when my first choice isn't available! Great dish soup! Does do the job on keeping things clean and getting tough greasy off! Definitely would recommend!
Tasha Renée L.
Tacoma , WA
I love Palmolive. My mother always used it when I was growing up. It cuts grease really well. I found it at pretty much every store I've gone to. I will definitely continue to use this. Great product!!
Ryann L.
Is it weird to have a favorite dish soap? Because I do, and it's this one. The smell just brings me back to childhood honestly, in the weirdest way. Also it leaves my hands soft which I appreciate
Michelle J.
I am a believer of all things original, including dish liquid. I have been using this brand for as long as I can remember. It always cleans my dishes well without leaving a film. The smell is one of freshness. I will continue to buy this product until it is discontinued.
Amanda S.
I work with kids and I use this for a lot of their stuff. I use it for their eating stuff, tables, and toys and I trust it to know my kids will be safe. And it's always an awesome price at pretty much any store!
Kristen D.
I really like this dish soap. To me it doesn't really have a scent like most do. But it works really well. It's really affordable and it's sold at grocery stores, or places like Target and Walmart.
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?