Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#8 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (6)
Jodie D.
Jodie D.
Denham Springs, LA

I really like this dish soap because of how it doesn't dry out my hands. It has no problem cutting through grease and stuck on food. Also doesn't break the bank.
Alicia M.
Alicia M.
Andrews, TX

This dish liquid brings me back to my childhood. I love the smell of it. A little bit goes a long way. For me it helps a lot with getting stuff off of the dishes
laneia g.
laneia g.
Santa Fe, NM

still the best always have loved this always will works wonders a.ittle goes along way and the smell is amazing have tried others but always go back to thus one!
Wanda A.
Wanda A.

I must say Palmolive is by far my favorite dish liquid out there it leaves my dishes clean with less than other liquids and it also leaves my hands feeling soft.
Bao Hnia X.
Bao Hnia X.
Saint Paul, MN

Not really a fa of palmolive. It doesn't give me that clean feeling I have with other dish soaps and I have to constantly use a lot to get the oils off my dishes.
Marely B.
Marely B.
Pharr, TX

This stuff gets the job done. I have used this for many years with no problems. It cuts through grease, it's very economical and my dishes always look spotless.
Rebecca W.
Rebecca W.
Lake, MI

I will always love this product it's my go to every time I need to clean a hard batch of dishes I Evan use it to get grease stains out of clothes it works great
Tracy C.
Tracy C.

This has been a main stay in my house as a part of my cleaning regime. A little of this goes a long way. It cuts through grease and grime and gets dishes clean!
Gina P.
Gina P.

This dish soap is fantastic! If you love the classic smell you'll love this product! Its concentrated so its very efficient and cleans your dishes like a champ!
Sam L.
Sam L.

We cycle dishwashing responsibilities in my house, everyone else uses the generic brands and makes fun of me for only using this, but I feel lit cleans better.

Join Now