BY PALMOLIVE #92 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra conce...4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Jacquie D.
Massapequa , NY
Bought this before in the past. It cleans dishes good. Tougher stains you need to let it soak. The price is on, sometimes stores have sales on them. My issue is that it's extremely drying to the skin.
Michelle C.
Brooklyn, NY
You can never go wrong with Palmolive dish soaps! The soap is very good for oily dishes and hard to clean messes. I bought this at a local drugstore. Definitely try out this product for clean dishes!
Alexis S.
Westbury, NY
Cuts through the grease and does its job. A little goes a long way. I buy it at Costco and we only have to get one every couple of months. There are no cons, but it is a great value and I love the smell. It is the only brand I would recommend to others for use in their homes.
Kristen D.
I really like this dish soap. To me it doesn't really have a scent like most do. But it works really well. It's really affordable and it's sold at grocery stores, or places like Target and Walmart.
Andrea S.
I love the scent. This is the best brand ive used for washing dishes. It leaves your hands feeling hydrated. I bought this product at walmart! And I would buy it again. No doubt Highly recommended
Ryann L.
Is it weird to have a favorite dish soap? Because I do, and it's this one. The smell just brings me back to childhood honestly, in the weirdest way. Also it leaves my hands soft which I appreciate
Amanda S.
I work with kids and I use this for a lot of their stuff. I use it for their eating stuff, tables, and toys and I trust it to know my kids will be safe. And it's always an awesome price at pretty much any store!
Michelle J.
I am a believer of all things original, including dish liquid. I have been using this brand for as long as I can remember. It always cleans my dishes well without leaving a film. The smell is one of freshness. I will continue to buy this product until it is discontinued.
Antonie R.
Hahira, GA
I really like this product. It is easy on the hands but tough on stuck on food. Not the best on heavy grease, but great for stuck on foods. When i cant get my go to dish soap this is always my second choice. This is the dish soap my kids use since they have sensitive skin!
Edith C.
Mechanicsburg, PA
I gotta say this is one of the best dish liquids out there. For generations my family has used this. And well I like the foamy clean texture and the price is very good. I would definitely buy it again.
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?