Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#11 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (4)
Elyssa W.
Elyssa W.

Isn't my favorite dish soap but I'll use it. I don't love the smell mainly because it's what my grandparents use and it just reminds me of washing the dishes there.
Rosie F.
Rosie F.

Love this stuff! It's ULTRA concentrated for real! I only use a few drops and it cleans everything. If only I could convince my boyfriend he only needs a few drops!
Yvonne H.
Yvonne H.
Oakland, CA

Favorite dish soap to us. A little amount goes a long ways with this concentrated soap. It leaves my dish looking sparkling clean and no streaks through the glass.
Misty m.
Misty m.
Savannah, GA

This is the best detergent in the world. It only takes a teaspoon of this to wash all your dishes and it cuts right thru grease with no problem. This is all i use.
Kayla K.
Kayla K.

This is a good dish soap! Not to big of a fan on the original scent but i really like some of the other scents they have! You can find these for a great price too!
Ana C.
Ana C.
Silver spring

I recommend this product to everyone! My mom used it as I was growing up and now I use it. Not only is it a good dish detergent but it is great for stain removal.
laneia g.
laneia g.
Santa Fe, NM

still the best always have loved this always will works wonders a.ittle goes along way and the smell is amazing have tried others but always go back to thus one!
Alicia M.
Alicia M.
Andrews, TX

This dish liquid brings me back to my childhood. I love the smell of it. A little bit goes a long way. For me it helps a lot with getting stuff off of the dishes
Alejandra T.
Alejandra T.
carson, ca

Love this dish washing liquid soap, doesn't leave my plates feeling icky. The price for it at target is $2-3 for such a big bottle. The scent is really nice too.
Ashley V.
Ashley V.
Jamaica Plain, MA

This is one of the brands of dishwashing liquids I use often. Palmolive is always at a great price. I use a couple of pumps and I can wash a sink full of dishes.

Join Now