Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#3 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (7)
jennifer l.
jennifer l.
Shawnee, OK

This is really the only soap i use on a regualr, no it doesn't have a fancy smell but it actually stays soapy while your washing dishes unlike them other soaps
When using this soap i really feel like im cleaning my dishes. The texture is so thick which i like because its an easy to spread product. Alot goes a long way
Robin C.
Robin C.
Bronx, NY

Always can count on Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid for lasting a long time,getting my dishes,pots and pans clean and keeping my hands soft.
Arlene L.
Arlene L.
Nanticoke, PA

Palmolive is pretty much my last choice for dish soap. It always leaves a film on my dishes that takes forever to rinse off. It also leaves a film in my sink.
Jacqueline C.
Jacqueline C.
Sn Bernrdno, CA

It get the dishes clean, but my hands are still as rough as ever. I honest think they are just like other dish liquids, nothing new and nothing revolutionary.
Jo W.
Jo W.
Philadelphia, PA

Solid dish soap, does it's job. Smell is fine, but not my favorite. However, I can't really smell it unless I'm trying, so the smell isn't much of a big deal.
May N.
May N.
houston, tx

Good standard dishwashing soap! I like the way it smells. And I don't have to use a lot of it to clean the dishes. Pretty effective in removing stuck on foods
Anita B.
Anita B.
Elizabeth City, NC

BEEN USING IT FOR YEAR AND GET MY DISHES CLEAN..KEEP STOCKPILE OF THOSE WHEN THEY ARE ON SALE FOR 99 CENT.. UAUALLY BUY IT AT DRUG STORE LIKE WALGREENS OR CVS
Mary A.
Mary A.

Palmolive is one of the brands I really trust when it comes to dish washing soap. It works really well and does not leave behind any oils or crusty residues.
Jolene W.
Jolene W.

Its a little more watery than expected but i cant find the smell otherwise in other products. I think it does the job just as well as dawn if not comparable.

Join Now