BY PALMOLIVE #32 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml. see more...

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Jess R.
Austin, TX
Love this dish soap! Leaves all my dishes smelling really good. Not a fruity smell which is good! Very inexpensive at HEB here in Texas. Will always buy this soap. Can't go wrong with the original scent.
Liz J.
I use this soap daily, it lathers up great and works perfect for my dishes. It also smells great. Some other scents this brand has, I don't care for, but the brand is dependable and i am a repeat buyer!
Jacob M.
Woodstock, GA
This is a classic dish cleaning soap. It is hard to say if this is better or worse than Dawn. To me they are both high quality brands, and it comes down to fragrance. I like to use this as well as dawn.
Claudia M.
Lynwood, CA
I love how soapy this dish washing soap is. Lets me know I am really cleaning my dishes. I also like that very little of it goes a long way when doing your dishes, especially after a party. I do wish it came in a bigger bottle so I could refill the bottle I already have at home.
Jacquie D.
Massapequa , NY
Bought this before in the past. It cleans dishes good. Tougher stains you need to let it soak. The price is on, sometimes stores have sales on them. My issue is that it's extremely drying to the skin.
melissa b.
Middletown, NJ
This is the only dish soap I use. I have tried other brands and was not happy with the overall results, so I stick with Palmolive. It has just the right suds and gets the job done. It has a pleasant sent and I recommend this product to others. I do love when it goes on sale.
Amanda C.
I originally got this from the hospital when I had my son it was in my "take home bag" I loved the way it smelt and bought big bottles of it. Most detergents dry my hands out and leave residue on your dishes but this stuff doesn't. I'll never switch back to any other brand.
Tasha Renée L.
Tacoma , WA
I love Palmolive. My mother always used it when I was growing up. It cuts grease really well. I found it at pretty much every store I've gone to. I will definitely continue to use this. Great product!!
Kaitlyn M.
Jolo, WV
LOVE Palmolive It's a great affordable dish soap! I usually buy mine at walmart and it always gets my dishes clean! And it goes along way it doesn't take much to go along way! And I do alot of dishes and it usually last me alot of loads of dishes! And yes I will buy it again!
Dominique S.
Clearwater, FL
This is a classic product that gets dishes sparkly clean. The only con us that it doesn't create much suds so I end up using a lot of it. Also, the grease fighting power isn't as good as its competitor.
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?