BY PALMOLIVE #41 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml. see more...

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Alicia P.
Alicia P.
Eastpointe, MI
This is the only dish soap I use. My mom used it since I was a little girl and I been using it ever since I moved out and with my family.
Margaret H.
Margaret H.
THE SOAP CLEANS THE DISHES OF GOOD- AND I DON'T HAVE TO USE ALOT...SOME TIME WHEN I RUN OUT--I TRY A DIFFERENT BRAND BUT ITS NOT THE SAME
Mehreen J.
Mehreen J.
Staten Island, NY
For as long as I can remember this has been the dish soap my family uses . We've tried the orange one and we always come back to this one
michelle A.
michelle A.
Dallas, TX
I love Palmolive Ultra Concentrated Dish Washing Liquid because just a little bit goes along way. A 50 oz bottle lasts me several months.
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Pasadena, TX
I like that this spent dry out my skin when washing the dishes. But I do find that I do use a bit more of it than I should when using it.
Daleana T.
Daleana T.
Tahlequah
I love Palmolive!!! Best there is! Both of my grandmas used it. It gets dishes clean. It smells good. It's not overpriced. Win, win, win!
Jacqueline S.
Jacqueline S.
Woodland, CA
This soap is great. it gets the job done easily and nicely and its pretty affordable. The smell is just right not to strong nor to light
Heidi M.
Heidi M.
Garber, OK
I love the concentrated Palmolive dish soap, I use so much less to do my dishes and it cuts through all the grease, a must have for sure
Brittney D.
Brittney D.
I have used Palmolive several times. It's not bad at all, but I prefer Dawn instead. I think Dawn works better and you have to use less.
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
alpharetta , GA
Hands down for this dish soap! i have tons of them at home! it takes the grease of the plates & pots, it's really effective. good price.
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?