BY PALMOLIVE #35 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml. see more...

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Angelina H.
Belcamp, MD
Purchased this product in a local dollar tree store. Good price only .99 cents from the store like most of the scents the company has.
Cate F.
Wilmington, NC
I feel like this is just the classic soap to use. It's gentle on hands and gets the job done. I like how it doesn't dry out my hands.
Nicole G.
Prospect Park, PA
This dish soap works great. I love the way it smells and it does not make my hand dry after I use it. I can buy this almost anywhere.
Mariya D.
Denver, CO
When you buy it in small bottles regulars maazin like, but when I bought a large tube of Costco did not like and does not do any work
Kristie M.
Work's great. Gets my dishes nice and clean. Cuts through the nastiest messes. you definitely don't need alot to do a load of dishes
Lyndsay C.
Salisbury, NC
I've found this at the dollar tree! & I'm a big dollar tree fanatic! So of course I tried it, gets the job done and smells delicious
Karla H.
San Diego, CA
I don't know what it is about this scent that I love so much. I have used it for years and I do not prefer any other. Smells so good
Rachel J.
Henrico, VA
I usually buy the blue palmolive but the green one works pretty good as well. It smells good and it gets your dishes nice and clean.
Norma M.
Lindsay, CA
the concentrate is my favorite one to use. It helps take off all the grease off my pots and pans and leaves your hand nice and soft
Brianne S.
Warwick, RI
Great dish soap. Gets the job done and the dishes clean. Affordable. I recommend this product. Tip: buy in bulk and keep refilling.
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?