Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#9 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (7)
Alicia P.
Alicia P.
Eastpointe, MI
Nov. 30, 2016, 4:24 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid
This is the only dish soap I use. My mom used it since I was a little girl and I been using it ever since I moved out and with my family.
michelle A.
michelle A.
Dallas, TX
I love Palmolive Ultra Concentrated Dish Washing Liquid because just a little bit goes along way. A 50 oz bottle lasts me several months.
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Pasadena, TX
I like that this spent dry out my skin when washing the dishes. But I do find that I do use a bit more of it than I should when using it.
Kelly S.
Kelly S.
Hialeah, FL
Jan. 6, 2017, 8:19 a.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid
es un buen producto pero deja un olor feo como a cucaracha en las esponjas es buen desengrasaste pero no se porque deja ese olor al final
Margaret H.
Margaret H.
THE SOAP CLEANS THE DISHES OF GOOD- AND I DON'T HAVE TO USE ALOT...SOME TIME WHEN I RUN OUT--I TRY A DIFFERENT BRAND BUT ITS NOT THE SAME
carldgessy R.
carldgessy R.
Hyde Park, MA
It takes all the grease and smell out of the dishes. I love it. And it also smells great. My family have been using it for quite a while.
Brittney D.
Brittney D.
I have used Palmolive several times. It's not bad at all, but I prefer Dawn instead. I think Dawn works better and you have to use less.
Jacqueline S.
Jacqueline S.
Woodland, CA
Jan. 4, 2017, 1:43 a.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid
This soap is great. it gets the job done easily and nicely and its pretty affordable. The smell is just right not to strong nor to light
Rosemary B.
Rosemary B.
Mesa, AZ
Palmolive dish soap is great for cutting the grease off of my dishes and it concentrated so I don't need to use as much as other brands.
Heidi M.
Heidi M.
Garber, OK
I love the concentrated Palmolive dish soap, I use so much less to do my dishes and it cuts through all the grease, a must have for sure
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?