Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#8 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (6)
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Fort Hood, TX

This is my favorite brand of dish soap. I always buy the coconut one. The smell is amazing, a little goes a long way and it leaves the dishes clean. And it's cheap.
Rosie F.
Rosie F.

Love this stuff! It's ULTRA concentrated for real! I only use a few drops and it cleans everything. If only I could convince my boyfriend he only needs a few drops!
Yvonne H.
Yvonne H.
Oakland, CA

Favorite dish soap to us. A little amount goes a long ways with this concentrated soap. It leaves my dish looking sparkling clean and no streaks through the glass.
Misty m.
Misty m.
Savannah, GA

This is the best detergent in the world. It only takes a teaspoon of this to wash all your dishes and it cuts right thru grease with no problem. This is all i use.
Kayla K.
Kayla K.

This is a good dish soap! Not to big of a fan on the original scent but i really like some of the other scents they have! You can find these for a great price too!
Jazmin M.
Jazmin M.
Yakima, WA

This is not my go to dish soap but it does the job! Very affordable and can find it anywhere! It has a very nice scent and cleans very well. Awesome for the price
Ana C.
Ana C.
Silver spring

I recommend this product to everyone! My mom used it as I was growing up and now I use it. Not only is it a good dish detergent but it is great for stain removal.
Ashley V.
Ashley V.
Jamaica Plain, MA

This is one of the brands of dishwashing liquids I use often. Palmolive is always at a great price. I use a couple of pumps and I can wash a sink full of dishes.
Alejandra T.
Alejandra T.
carson, ca

Love this dish washing liquid soap, doesn't leave my plates feeling icky. The price for it at target is $2-3 for such a big bottle. The scent is really nice too.
Arianna V.
Arianna V.
Westerville, OH

A little goes a long way! I love being conservative with my dish soap and this lasts me so long while still leaving my dishes spotless when I decide to handwash.

Join Now