BY PALMOLIVE #35 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml. see more...

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Laura G.
Reedsburg, WI
I love Palmolive! This is the best Dish Detergent. Every kind smells amazing and it never dries out my hands, I would highly recommend!
Leslie G.
Riverside, CA
It doesn't completely leave my hands feeling stiff . I can enjoy it's pleasant smell. All this while it does a great job w the dishes .
Natasha Z.
Brooklyn, NY
Palmolive is my "go to" dish liquid soap. It cuts all the grease just buy using a dime size for the stack of dishes that need cleaning.
Jaime d.
Steubenville, OH
Cannot go wrong with a classic! Cleans greasy dishes quickly and does not leave a greasy residue! Very reasonably priced and effective.
Melissa G.
Monona, IA
It gets the job done. also trusted in this brand. The price is right and it smells good. doesn't leave my hands dry after doing dishes.
Janie C.
Brownsville, TX
I've been using this for a couple of years now and I really like that the smell is not strong or flowery smelling it has a clean smell.
Hajar S.
Columbus, OH
Does its work very good, I like it cause of the foam and how economizing it is. I love it , it smells very good and leaves things clean
Cindy H.
Palmolive cuts the grease and is soft on my hands. I use it in the kitchen for dishes and for hand soap. rarely do I use anything else.
Angelina H.
Belcamp, MD
Purchased this product in a local dollar tree store. Good price only .99 cents from the store like most of the scents the company has.
Lindsey A.
Moreno Valley, CA
I feel like I have to use so much of this for it to clean the dishes properly. It's okay if you are on a budget but I rather use dawn.
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?