Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#8 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (5)
Aire L.
Aire L.
Ocean City, MD

This product its very very easy to get and its not expensive either, it doesn't harm your skin which is very good, also is a great dishwasher, you can do lota of dishes with a little bit of soap.
Denise D.
Denise D.

I have used Palmolive for years. As the commercials say it is very mild on your hands. The ultra goes a long way and is often on sale. I find my dishes get clean and it is a great staple for me.
Christina D.
Christina D.

I feel like palmolive runs a little watery compared to other brands but I like them. Never have a problem getting my dishes clean & I'm pretty plain when it comes to scents so this works for me.
Holly G.
Holly G.
Brooklyn, NY

I love this dish soap. It has a nice clean scent and really does a good job cutting through the grease on dishes. The small sizes are often on sale at Walgreens, so I stock up when they're 99ยข.
Cass W.
Cass W.
Chelmsford

This stuff is so gental on my hands it's unreal I get a reaction from using any sunlight products so experimenting outside of dawn was a little scary but I have had no issues using this product
Elizabeth W.
Elizabeth W.
Orlando, FL

This stuff lasts a long time I'll give it that. But I have a real sensitivity to this soap for some strange reason I use it and I start getting itchy and coughing and the smell isn't the best.
Teri B.
Teri B.
Shepherdstown, WV

I've used Palmolive since I moved out on my own and it's the only dish liquid soap. I bought mine at Food Lion and all of the scents I've gotten are great. Great value and never lets me down.
Maria C.
Maria C.
Alhambra , Ca

I been Purchasing Palmolive lately due to I'm a makeup artist. So this is great for cleaning my Makeup Brushes and dishes. This is way more affordable.. It's a dual performance. Must try.. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป
It's a long lasting dish soap which let your hands (if you don't wash your dishes with gloves) soft, but the price in a lot of towns is not so reasonable. The formula isn't something special.
Synthia M.
Synthia M.
Compton, Ca

This has been the dish soap we use in my house ever since I can remember. It last a long time and my favorite part is that it doesn't leave any kind of scent on the dishes like other soaps do

Join Now