Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#8 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (5)
Kristen D.
Kristen D.

I really like this dish soap. To me it doesn't really have a scent like most do. But it works really well. It's really affordable and it's sold at grocery stores, or places like Target and Walmart.
Andrea S.
Andrea S.

I love the scent. This is the best brand ive used for washing dishes. It leaves your hands feeling hydrated. I bought this product at walmart! And I would buy it again. No doubt Highly recommended
Baltier C.
Baltier C.
Winter Park, FL

This dish liquid is the best I have ever used it removes all grease and tough stains from pots, pans, and glasses as well as for removing stains from other things such as clothes and stained walls
Ryann L.
Ryann L.

Is it weird to have a favorite dish soap? Because I do, and it's this one. The smell just brings me back to childhood honestly, in the weirdest way. Also it leaves my hands soft which I appreciate
Bridget P.
Bridget P.

When I have just a few things to hand wash, or I have items that cannot be placed in a dishwasher, this is one of my favorite dish liquids. It has a great smell and gets off all the food residue.
Miriam M.
Miriam M.
Tampa, FL

I always have this thing with dish soaps where you can get caught at extremes. Like, if I use too little it does nothing but if I use too much then I'm screwed. But to me, dish soap is dish soap.
Aire L.
Aire L.
Ocean City, MD

This product its very very easy to get and its not expensive either, it doesn't harm your skin which is very good, also is a great dishwasher, you can do lota of dishes with a little bit of soap.
Denise D.
Denise D.

I have used Palmolive for years. As the commercials say it is very mild on your hands. The ultra goes a long way and is often on sale. I find my dishes get clean and it is a great staple for me.
Christina D.
Christina D.

I feel like palmolive runs a little watery compared to other brands but I like them. Never have a problem getting my dishes clean & I'm pretty plain when it comes to scents so this works for me.
Holly G.
Holly G.
Brooklyn, NY

I love this dish soap. It has a nice clean scent and really does a good job cutting through the grease on dishes. The small sizes are often on sale at Walgreens, so I stock up when they're 99¢.

Join Now