Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#11 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (4)
Christina F.
Christina F.
Mt holly , Nc

I've only used it once but I didn't like it. I thought it smelled weird and didn't clean as well. I did like the design of the top. Easy to open and close while cleaning.
Brenna C.
Brenna C.

You don't need a lot of soap to wash a bunch of dishes. Really breaks down the grease and grime off and isn't too strong a smell, doesn't leave any residue in my dishes.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Burlington

This soap is great. I used it a few months ago when it was on sale. It works great cleans the dishes and it's very gentle on my hands . I would recommend d it to others
Awilda C.
Awilda C.

First dish soap I was ever introduced too and I still use it till this day goes to show how much I love it. You'll love it took of you give it a try and it's not pricey.
Julie C.
Julie C.

This product works well. I think there are others that smell better, but this scent isn't bad. It foams up well and gets dishes clean. It is easy on the hands as well.
Naomi L.
Naomi L.
Bridgewater, MA

I like this dish liquid because it has a nice scent and removes all of the food particles from my dishes. It does not leave behind reside or a film on my dishes either
Gabriella D.
Gabriella D.
Del Rio, TX

Me gusta mucho su olor me deja suaves mis manos cuando no uso guantes y mis platos mantienen su aroma a limpio definitivamente siempre lo comprare y el precio lo vale
Dhruvi P.
Dhruvi P.
Delano, CA

Very soft soap , cleanses your dishes very well and doesn't live any grease on your vessels. Also the soap is not itchy and gentle on skin while washing your dishes .
Ramya A.
Ramya A.
Gurnee , Il

I think it's been six months I got one bottle and it's still not empty . I mean to say a drop is enough to do five to six dishes . It saves u lot of money for sure ;)
Jamita F.
Jamita F.
Kalamazoo, MI

The smell reminds me of my childhood, it cleans well and doesn't dry your hands out. It is cost effective, it's mild enough to let the kids use for bubbles in the tub

Join Now