BY PALMOLIVE #32 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml. see more...

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Vanessa G.
Riverside, CA
I love soaking my dishes with hot water and this dish soap. It's smells nice and clean helps loosen all the food particles keeping the scrubbing to a minimum. Easy squeaky clean rinse, yes I recommend this.
Marisela G.
This dish washing soap is very affordable but you need a lot of it to get through all the dishes. I do enjoy its smell and that it does clean the dishes. It does not make the sponge smell like other soaps.
Jennifer R.
Brooklyn, NY
The Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid is the best for tackling tough clean ups. The soap cut through all the tough grease while at the same time, not wasting my money by having to use the whole bottle. Not to mention the fragrances it comes in....lovely all around
Taylor F.
Mchenry, IL
Smells great and it's cheap it does wonders on the dishes and u can use it for stains as well my great grandma use to use it and I loved it when I was little so glad I can still use it today I recommend it
Alexis C.
I love this soap! I always lean toward concentrated soaps because they last so much longer. The scent is amazing and not overpowering at all. The only con I have is the top because I prefer a push top so I don't have to pick up the bottle!
Lana K.
Locust valley , NY
I ve been using it for really long time, one single drop gives great foam. I like my dish soap to smell with cleanness ( no tropical fruits or Arctic fresh etc etc). Easy to find at dollar shops for 1$ deal.
neva h.
Mesa, AZ
The original is THE BEST - I am not a fan of the flavored ones ... I have always used this particular one, although because of the popularity of the flavoured ones, it's sometimes hard to find this one!
Jacob M.
Woodstock, GA
This is a classic dish cleaning soap. It is hard to say if this is better or worse than Dawn. To me they are both high quality brands, and it comes down to fragrance. I like to use this as well as dawn.
Claudia M.
Lynwood, CA
I love how soapy this dish washing soap is. Lets me know I am really cleaning my dishes. I also like that very little of it goes a long way when doing your dishes, especially after a party. I do wish it came in a bigger bottle so I could refill the bottle I already have at home.
Estefania A.
FORT LAUDERDALE, FL
Very good result to wash dishes, do not need a lot to make them clean, with only one drop is enough

Muy buen resultado al lavar los platos, no es necesario una gran cantidad para que queden limpios, Con solo una gota es suficiente
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?