BY PALMOLIVE #41 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml. see more...

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
I love Palmolive brand. No other dish detergent gets dishes clean as well as this brand. Doesn't leave a greasy film on dishes like others.
Brenda A.
Brenda A.
Soledad, CA
This soap jas great consistancy and the smell is not too overwhelming whhich makes my sensitive nose so happy. love it and super affordable
mary m.
mary m.
Fort Worth, TX
Palmolive is a very traditional dish soap. It leaves the dishes super clean and it does not have a strong scent. Good price for the value.
Logann P.
Logann P.
This dish liquid is very gooey, thick, and sticks to things like glue. I love that it gets super bubbly when you are scrubbing the dishes.
Angel S.
Angel S.
The tiniest bit of this goes a long way. I use it daily without gloves and it doesn't dry my hands out at all! It doesn't smell bad either
M O.
M O.
Wayne, PA
Always be my number one dish liquid. Really clean up the oil and dirt. Good scent. It doesn't leave my hand slippery like other dish soap.
Mirna M.
Mirna M.
Nothing beats the original. I like the thickness of Palmolive, I feel like I use less to clean and I'm able to get more clean. It's great!
carldgessy R.
carldgessy R.
Hyde Park, MA
It takes all the grease and smell out of the dishes. I love it. And it also smells great. My family have been using it for quite a while.
Margaret H.
Margaret H.
THE SOAP CLEANS THE DISHES OF GOOD- AND I DON'T HAVE TO USE ALOT...SOME TIME WHEN I RUN OUT--I TRY A DIFFERENT BRAND BUT ITS NOT THE SAME
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Pasadena, TX
I like that this spent dry out my skin when washing the dishes. But I do find that I do use a bit more of it than I should when using it.
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?