Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#5 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (7)
Crystal L.
Crystal L.
Browns Mills, NJ

I just always use this no real reason. Sometimes I get different scents and they smell amazing as well but this is just my go to. Keeps my dishes clean and sparkling.
Gia S.
Gia S.

I love PalmOlive dish soap! not only does it leave my dishes clean, it leaves my hand hydrated due to the olive oil inside. very affordable and definitely efficient.
Denise W.
Denise W.

No residue. Great suds. Gets my dishes nnice and clean. Affordable and easily accessible. I love the smell of this too. The consisyancy was great. I would buy again.
Laura C.
Laura C.
Lawton, OK

I have used this most of my life even when I worked at a fried chicken restaurant this is what we used to get the chicken and grease off of the dishes and our hands.
Angela L.
Angela L.
Jacksonville, FL

Love Palmolive. Have always used Palmolive. Switched one time to "Sun", and was horrible. I buy it at Target or Walmart and with coupons, at times, is well worth it!
Adriana C.
Adriana C.
Sacramento, CA

I have used this to clean my makeup brushes worked like a charm. I love the scent. It makes my hands extremely soft after washing dishes, leaves dishes looking good.
Rosie F.
Rosie F.

Love this stuff! It's ULTRA concentrated for real! I only use a few drops and it cleans everything. If only I could convince my boyfriend he only needs a few drops!
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Fort Hood, TX

This is my favorite brand of dish soap. I always buy the coconut one. The smell is amazing, a little goes a long way and it leaves the dishes clean. And it's cheap.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.

Best dish soap ever!! The price is reasonable and the quality is superior. It's thick and not watered down like some other brands are. The scents aren't bad either.
Elyssa W.
Elyssa W.
Garfield Hts, OH

Isn't my favorite dish soap but I'll use it. I don't love the smell mainly because it's what my grandparents use and it just reminds me of washing the dishes there.
Fyn K.
Fyn K.

Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?