Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#9 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (7)
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
I love Palmolive brand. No other dish detergent gets dishes clean as well as this brand. Doesn't leave a greasy film on dishes like others.
Brenda A.
Brenda A.
Soledad, CA
This soap jas great consistancy and the smell is not too overwhelming whhich makes my sensitive nose so happy. love it and super affordable
Angel S.
Angel S.
The tiniest bit of this goes a long way. I use it daily without gloves and it doesn't dry my hands out at all! It doesn't smell bad either
Logann P.
Logann P.
This dish liquid is very gooey, thick, and sticks to things like glue. I love that it gets super bubbly when you are scrubbing the dishes.
M O.
M O.
Wayne, PA
Always be my number one dish liquid. Really clean up the oil and dirt. Good scent. It doesn't leave my hand slippery like other dish soap.
Mirna M.
Mirna M.
Nothing beats the original. I like the thickness of Palmolive, I feel like I use less to clean and I'm able to get more clean. It's great!
mary m.
mary m.
Fort Worth, TX
Palmolive is a very traditional dish soap. It leaves the dishes super clean and it does not have a strong scent. Good price for the value.
carldgessy R.
carldgessy R.
Hyde Park, MA
It takes all the grease and smell out of the dishes. I love it. And it also smells great. My family have been using it for quite a while.
michelle A.
michelle A.
Dallas, TX
I love Palmolive Ultra Concentrated Dish Washing Liquid because just a little bit goes along way. A 50 oz bottle lasts me several months.
Mehreen J.
Mehreen J.
Staten Island, NY
For as long as I can remember this has been the dish soap my family uses . We've tried the orange one and we always come back to this one
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?