Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#11 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (4)
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Peyton, CO

Love the original scent the best! It's just clean without leaving your dishes smelling like fruit or flowers! No one wants that! It suds well and cuts grease like a charm!
Palmolive has always been around since I can remember so it's a good trustworthy brand. Always gets the job done. 4 stars because I like another product a tad bit better.
Angela B.
Angela B.
Jacksonville, FL

Sometimes it's best to just stick with a classic. I've used other soaps but always come back to this one. My mom used it growing up so I use it now. Moms are never wrong!
Neta P.
Neta P.
Nobleford

Purchased at Walmart, decently priced. Good scent, and cleans dishes very well. Another bonus to this dish soap is that it leaves skin a bit softer than other dish soaps.
I find I get really bad dry hands from dish soap and this one seriously leaves my hands so soft and moist! It hurts so bad when soap dries them out but this kind is great
Ashley L.
Ashley L.

Stuff works really well! You will have to use just a touch more to clean your dishes with than Dawn, but you won't use the whole bottle to clean your sink full of dishes!
Christina F.
Christina F.
Mt holly , Nc

I've only used it once but I didn't like it. I thought it smelled weird and didn't clean as well. I did like the design of the top. Easy to open and close while cleaning.
Brenna C.
Brenna C.

You don't need a lot of soap to wash a bunch of dishes. Really breaks down the grease and grime off and isn't too strong a smell, doesn't leave any residue in my dishes.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Burlington

This soap is great. I used it a few months ago when it was on sale. It works great cleans the dishes and it's very gentle on my hands . I would recommend d it to others
Awilda C.
Awilda C.

First dish soap I was ever introduced too and I still use it till this day goes to show how much I love it. You'll love it took of you give it a try and it's not pricey.

Join Now