Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#6 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (7)
I find I get really bad dry hands from dish soap and this one seriously leaves my hands so soft and moist! It hurts so bad when soap dries them out but this kind is great
Karmen G.
Karmen G.

The soup smells really good and I like how it brings pretty of bubbles to my sink. It cleans dishes well. I find this soup at a Walmart or Publix for a pretty good price.
Palmolive has always been around since I can remember so it's a good trustworthy brand. Always gets the job done. 4 stars because I like another product a tad bit better.
Ashley L.
Ashley L.

Stuff works really well! You will have to use just a touch more to clean your dishes with than Dawn, but you won't use the whole bottle to clean your sink full of dishes!
Christina F.
Christina F.
Mount holly , NC

I've only used it once but I didn't like it. I thought it smelled weird and didn't clean as well. I did like the design of the top. Easy to open and close while cleaning.
Bee C.
Bee C.
Austin, TX

This is the only dishwashing liquid for me. The suds never go away. The scent is amazing and it leaves no residue on your dishes. If it's not Palmolive, I don't want it.
Awilda C.
Awilda C.

First dish soap I was ever introduced too and I still use it till this day goes to show how much I love it. You'll love it took of you give it a try and it's not pricey.
Elizabeth P.
Elizabeth P.

Very thick and makes cleaning quick. I recommend leaving everything in the sink overnight with water and a teaspoon of soap and in the morning it will all just come off
Ramya A.
Ramya A.
Gurnee, Il

I think it's been six months I got one bottle and it's still not empty . I mean to say a drop is enough to do five to six dishes . It saves u lot of money for sure ;)
Jamita F.
Jamita F.
Kalamazoo, MI

The smell reminds me of my childhood, it cleans well and doesn't dry your hands out. It is cost effective, it's mild enough to let the kids use for bubbles in the tub
Fyn K.
Fyn K.

Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?