Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#3 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (7)
Elyssa W.
Elyssa W.
Garfield Hts, OH

Isn't my favorite dish soap but I'll use it. I don't love the smell mainly because it's what my grandparents use and it just reminds me of washing the dishes there.
Rosie F.
Rosie F.

Love this stuff! It's ULTRA concentrated for real! I only use a few drops and it cleans everything. If only I could convince my boyfriend he only needs a few drops!
Misty m.
Misty m.
Savannah, GA

This is the best detergent in the world. It only takes a teaspoon of this to wash all your dishes and it cuts right thru grease with no problem. This is all i use.
Yvonne H.
Yvonne H.
Oakland, CA

Favorite dish soap to us. A little amount goes a long ways with this concentrated soap. It leaves my dish looking sparkling clean and no streaks through the glass.
Mariah L.
Mariah L.
Nashville, TN

I use it specifically because it leaves my feeling so silky and smooth. I clean all day using harsh chemicals so my hands are rough and this leaves my hands soft.
Ana C.
Ana C.
Silver spring

I recommend this product to everyone! My mom used it as I was growing up and now I use it. Not only is it a good dish detergent but it is great for stain removal.
Jazmin M.
Jazmin M.
Yakima, WA

This is not my go to dish soap but it does the job! Very affordable and can find it anywhere! It has a very nice scent and cleans very well. Awesome for the price
Bao Hnia X.
Bao Hnia X.
Saint Paul, MN

Not really a fa of palmolive. It doesn't give me that clean feeling I have with other dish soaps and I have to constantly use a lot to get the oils off my dishes.
Alicia M.
Alicia M.
Andrews, TX

This dish liquid brings me back to my childhood. I love the smell of it. A little bit goes a long way. For me it helps a lot with getting stuff off of the dishes
Arianna V.
Arianna V.
Westerville, OH

A little goes a long way! I love being conservative with my dish soap and this lasts me so long while still leaving my dishes spotless when I decide to handwash.

Join Now