Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#8 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (5)
Delicia S.
Delicia S.
Gainesville, FL

I love how sudsy this dish soap is and how clean my dishes are once they dry. This dish soap does not leave any kind of residue on the plate and it's great.
Angel L.
Angel L.

I originally got this from Influenster, but I really like it! It's a great, super concentrated dish soap that gets dishes super clean and leaves no residue.
anewxa a.
anewxa a.

We get the huge size from Costco and it lasts us 6 months or more. We use the tiniest bit and Iike the fresh scent. Been using for years and can't go wrong.
Emily S.
Emily S.

I haven't really noticed the difference between different types of dish soap. It's all worked the same to me. But you can get big bottles of this at Costco.
Kate B.
Kate B.

I haven't used this dish soap quite recently but I used to buy it alot. I liked the smell of it and it cleaned dishes like it was suppose to. No complaints.
Rosa S.
Rosa S.
montevallo, AL

Lo uso con mucha frecuencia lo único que no me gusta es que si lo quiero usar para arrancar la grasa de mis baños, no.lo puedo con inseguridad con nada más
Michelle J.
Michelle J.
Seattle, WA

I love this detergent because it does not dry out your hands or nails. It is affordable and I repurchase all the time. The scent is nice and not too fussy.
Desiree C.
Desiree C.
Resaca, GA

Palmolive! Takes me back to my childhood! It really does live up to its promise of being tough on grease but gentle on your hands! Won't use anything else!
Karla M.
Karla M.
Lawrenceville, GA

Palmolive it's great. It's a multi use I don't used it just to clean my dishes but to clean more things in my kitchen! It smells awesome, and it last long.
Susie P.
Susie P.
Placentia , CA

Can't go wrong with the OG Palmolive! I use this to hand wash dishes as well as an additive to other cleaning supplies to clean floors and other surfaces.

Join Now