Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#8 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (5)
Really great product. It has multiple uses, for instance I can use this inside and outside to clean areas. Moreover it cleans dishes really well. IT takes grease and any weird odor away really well.
Belinda R.
Belinda R.
Sydney, Australia

Just such a classic fragrance, cleans well even after all these years.Cuts through grease, if you use it too much can be drying.A little goes a lonnnng way .Always a permanent resident in our house.
Anna C.
Anna C.
Meriden, CT

I initially bought it because it was the first green soap I could find, but it was actually really decent. The smell is nice and the clean is really effective. I'd definitely buy this product again.
Elza F.
Elza F.
Hollywood, FL

This is a staple in my house. You can buy it in a bundle pack from Family Dollar or any store for that matter. It does exactly what it says it should and the price value is affordable for everyone.
Kristen D.
Kristen D.

I really like this dish soap. To me it doesn't really have a scent like most do. But it works really well. It's really affordable and it's sold at grocery stores, or places like Target and Walmart.
Andrea S.
Andrea S.

I love the scent. This is the best brand ive used for washing dishes. It leaves your hands feeling hydrated. I bought this product at walmart! And I would buy it again. No doubt Highly recommended
Baltier C.
Baltier C.
Winter Park, FL

This dish liquid is the best I have ever used it removes all grease and tough stains from pots, pans, and glasses as well as for removing stains from other things such as clothes and stained walls
Ryann L.
Ryann L.

Is it weird to have a favorite dish soap? Because I do, and it's this one. The smell just brings me back to childhood honestly, in the weirdest way. Also it leaves my hands soft which I appreciate
Bridget P.
Bridget P.

When I have just a few things to hand wash, or I have items that cannot be placed in a dishwasher, this is one of my favorite dish liquids. It has a great smell and gets off all the food residue.
Miriam M.
Miriam M.
Tampa, FL

I always have this thing with dish soaps where you can get caught at extremes. Like, if I use too little it does nothing but if I use too much then I'm screwed. But to me, dish soap is dish soap.

Join Now