Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#9 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (7)
Faith G.
Faith G.
Crawfordsville, IN
I like the scent of this dish washing liquid, and how much it suds up! This product is generally priced less than some similar products as well.
Catarina V.
Catarina V.
Bloomsburg
Dec. 16, 2016, 1:48 a.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid
My mother loves loves loves this soap. It gets the dishes so clean without any weird residue or soap smell even after rinsing off. Great cleaner
Athena M.
Athena M.
Tampa, FL
Nov. 4, 2016, 3:10 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid
its hard to switch over from palmolive because this is a grease kicking monster. we love this product especially when we make something greasy.
An R.
An R.
Albuquerque, NM
The soap itself works pretty good. I feel like I have to use more than normal to get grease out. I really don't like the way it smells though.
Crystal H.
Crystal H.
Aurora, CO
Nov. 16, 2016, 12:19 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid
This soap is amazing you don't even have to use a lot makes A lot last a while and keeps my dishes so clean guys buy and try this is a plus .!
Monica S.
Monica S.
This dish soap is amazing! It leaves my dishes clean and spotless. It is especially great when trying to remove very greasy product off dishes
Layna T.
Layna T.
Jan. 11, 2017, 5:20 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid
Works OK. U have to use a lot to make the water have bubbles. If you're on a tight budget and looking for a decent dishsoap, this stuff works.
Lulu B.
Lulu B.
Brawley, CA
I've used Palmolive in the past, but it's not my favorite dish liquid! It really dries my hands and I don't like the way it cleans my dishes.
Charlyn C.
Charlyn C.
Desert Hot Springs, CA
Smells great. Feels great on the hands. I've been using this dish soap since I was really small when my mom showed me how to wash the dishes
Itzel T.
Itzel T.
Santa Rosa , Ca
I love the smell of this soap and it's excellent for cleaning up dishes that aren't too greasy or messy but for the big stuff I prefer Dawn.
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?