BY PALMOLIVE #36 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml. see more...

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Adia J.
Adia J.
Far Rockaway, NY
Kind of hard to wash off of the dishes but great for scrubbing stuck on things. Just a little bit goes a long way and it seems to never run out.
Jessica Lynn N.
Jessica Lynn N.
Griffith, IN
This is my favorite Dish Liquid. It's very affordable and it gets the dishes clean very easily and I also really love the scent of this product.
Athena M.
Athena M.
Tampa, FL
its hard to switch over from palmolive because this is a grease kicking monster. we love this product especially when we make something greasy.
Monica S.
Monica S.
This dish soap is amazing! It leaves my dishes clean and spotless. It is especially great when trying to remove very greasy product off dishes
Layna T.
Layna T.
Works OK. U have to use a lot to make the water have bubbles. If you're on a tight budget and looking for a decent dishsoap, this stuff works.
Crystal H.
Crystal H.
Aurora, CO
This soap is amazing you don't even have to use a lot makes A lot last a while and keeps my dishes so clean guys buy and try this is a plus .!
An R.
An R.
Albuquerque, NM
The soap itself works pretty good. I feel like I have to use more than normal to get grease out. I really don't like the way it smells though.
Lulu B.
Lulu B.
Brawley, CA
I've used Palmolive in the past, but it's not my favorite dish liquid! It really dries my hands and I don't like the way it cleans my dishes.
Charlyn C.
Charlyn C.
Desert Hot Springs, CA
Smells great. Feels great on the hands. I've been using this dish soap since I was really small when my mom showed me how to wash the dishes
Itzel T.
Itzel T.
Santa Rosa , CA
I love the smell of this soap and it's excellent for cleaning up dishes that aren't too greasy or messy but for the big stuff I prefer Dawn.
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?