BY PALMOLIVE #55 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Lara L.
This has been the dish detergent that I have used for as long as I can remember. It is really good and it's concentrated so it's not runny like other detergents. It does leave a bad smell though. I'd like it better if the detergent had a nicer smell.
Kearie L.
Donna, TX
Only dish soap I use. Love the smell and how well it tackles grease. A little goes an long way and the price range is perfect for amount you get. It does the job and gets all my dishes grease free. This is the only brand I prefer to use I have notice other brands make my sponges smell funny and this brand doesn't.
Kim D.
New York
This is the only dishwashing liquid that I buy. I love the way it smells and the company has stayed true to the brand. It cuts grease effectively and seems to last forever. You get a lot of uses from this product and it is of great value.
Danielle J.
tolland, CT
I love this dish soap. i usually put most of the dishes in the dish washer but the big pots and pans that i cannot put in there i wash by hand with this stuff. i think it is hard on grease and easy on the hands. it also smells very good and i just really like it especially for the price. i will repurchase and recommend
Holly D.
Dickson City, PA
This soap smells clean but isn't overpowering. It is almost always on sale, and you can usually find good coupons as well! I typically find this product for a good price at CVS or Giant, and can usually get away with only purchasing it with a coupon. It cleans dishes well, and doesn't leave an in-appetizing scent behind.
Zayit B.
Saint Paul, MN
This works great on every dish I wash. The formula works and really does get rid of the grease and other residue. I would like it if they came in different scents. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who wants something that works.
Skyler A.
I use this brand so I can do my everyday dishes. It gets my cups sparkling clean and will lift up any hard stains (sauce stains) off of any pan. I won't use this on my daughters bottles however because the scent seems to linger in the bottles but other then that its good
Olivia S.
Lawrenceville, NJ
Love this dish soap! You only need a little bit, and it is very cost effective. It has a nice scent and it gets my dishes nice and clean. I buy this in bulk at Costco and it saves me a ton of money this way. Highly recommend!
Pavua V.
Clovis, CA
Palmolive is another dish soap that love using. I notice that this bubbles more than Dawn, which is a plus for me. The price value for this is also cheap and affordable. It also contains an enjoyable scent that is different from Dawn's.
Jessica L.
Eagle Lake, TX
Palmolive is the only dish soap my family has used in years! My grandmother told me years ago to never use another brand & I haven't! It always leaves my dishes clean, hands soft, & doesn't put a huge dent in my pocket book!
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?