Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#8 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (5)
Myan T.
Myan T.

I personally am not a big fan of Palmolive. I feel the formula is too concentrated. I feel as though I have to use more product to get a better clean. It's pretty wasteful if you think about it. Double the amount? No thanks you. I will buy this over Ajax and cheaper end brand though since it works a bit better.
DIANA C.
DIANA C.
Nottingham, MD

I use this product because it goes on sale fairly often. It is not my all around favorite but it is economical to use. I wash dishes every day regardless of having a dishwasher. I also use it to clean the counters if not too dirty and the sink. This product has always had a decent reputation and good fragrance.
Trisha P.
Trisha P.
San Diego, CA

I tried this brand because it was cheaper at Costco than Dawn, and I was not disappointed. It was a great product, the value was good for the price. The only thing that I was not fond of is the scent, because it didn't really have one. I love a dish soap with a clean or fruity scent, but would still recommend.
Aerial P.
Aerial P.
Lynn Haven, FL

Very good dishwashing detergent. Commonly provided in mini bottles at certain condominiums up and down Panama City Beach, FL. It has a nice complete clean scent. I'm not positive what the price is compared to Dawn but it's a good product. Definitely does a better job than some of the off brands I have tried.
Jenny Z.
Jenny Z.
New Paltz , NY

This is the best product ever I have used this since it first hit the market place. I don't need my dishes to smell like flowers or anything else the point is to clean the dishes and it helps that it does not totally destroy your hands for those of us who wash dishes on a regular basis.
Thank You Palmolive!
Vanessa c.
Vanessa c.

I love Palmolive and whenever I smell this soap, it just reminds me of "home". When we were kids this is the same dishwashing liquid my own mother used and well, it's hard to kick an old habit. :)

Palmolive dishwashing liquid works great in cutting the grease. It doesn't hurt my hands and I like the smell.
Mabelis J.
Mabelis J.
Ooltewah, TN

This is the only dish soap I use now. I am allergic to most detergents and they make me sneeze and dry out my hands pretty badly too. However, I can use palmolive and I never get allergies. Super gentle on the hands as well. The perfect liquid soap for sensitive skin people or someone with allergies.
yesenia d.
yesenia d.
Pomona, CA

Does great at getting off grease from any pan and it also does well at cleaning my hands from thick oil or dirt. It has never irritated my skin and so far this had been a stable in our families kitchen for decades. I recommend this to everyone because its just a must have staple in everyones kitchen.
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Pharr, TX

It is a really good product I always purchase the green or orange soap,it smells nice. It corporates with a good amount of time lasting even if I have loads of dishes toe ash every single day. Although it doesn't have a lot of foam and bubbles which I don't like that,other than that I recommend!!(:
Fraylenni R.
Fraylenni R.
Brooklyn, NY

I have always used this dish so i can not compare to the others but it gets the job done. I don't know if the dish soap you use really matters as long as the sponge you are using is good quality and you know what you are doing. Love the smell and I am guilty of using it to clean my beauty blender.

Join Now