Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#9 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (7)
Vanessa c.
Vanessa c.
I love Palmolive and whenever I smell this soap, it just reminds me of "home". When we were kids this is the same dishwashing liquid my own mother used and well, it's hard to kick an old habit. :)

Palmolive dishwashing liquid works great in cutting the grease. It doesn't hurt my hands and I like the smell.
Mabelis J.
Mabelis J.
Collegedale, TN
This is the only dish soap I use now. I am allergic to most detergents and they make me sneeze and dry out my hands pretty badly too. However, I can use palmolive and I never get allergies. Super gentle on the hands as well. The perfect liquid soap for sensitive skin people or someone with allergies.
yesenia d.
yesenia d.
Pomona, CA
Does great at getting off grease from any pan and it also does well at cleaning my hands from thick oil or dirt. It has never irritated my skin and so far this had been a stable in our families kitchen for decades. I recommend this to everyone because its just a must have staple in everyones kitchen.
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Pharr, TX
Dec. 29, 2016, 1:09 a.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid
It is a really good product I always purchase the green or orange soap,it smells nice. It corporates with a good amount of time lasting even if I have loads of dishes toe ash every single day. Although it doesn't have a lot of foam and bubbles which I don't like that,other than that I recommend!!(:
Fraylenni R.
Fraylenni R.
Brooklyn, NY
I have always used this dish so i can not compare to the others but it gets the job done. I don't know if the dish soap you use really matters as long as the sponge you are using is good quality and you know what you are doing. Love the smell and I am guilty of using it to clean my beauty blender.
crissy m.
crissy m.
Eubank, KY
It is rare for me to find a dish washing liquid that makes me want to wash the dishes. But guess what now I have. I love Palmolive it makes my hands soft, makes lots of bubbles and most of all tales away grease. I received this product free for testing purposes. And then went out and bought more.
Maria F.
Maria F.
It's simple and it works. That's all that really matters . Quite effective. Lasts a VERY long way. Nice scent nothing too fancy or special. No residue is left behind on the dishes if you thoroughly wash them. I buy this product without really considering anything else. I definitely recommend it!
Jillian B.
Jillian B.
Cathedral Cty, CA
Nov. 4, 2016, 11:25 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid
I'm under the opinion that pretty much every dish detergent works exactly the same. As a result, what really matters is how it smells and how it leaves my hands. Palmolive is a gentle and pleasant smell that does;t linger after the dishes are washed (a huge plus!) and leave my hands fairly soft.
Andrea G.
Andrea G.
Lake Worth, FL
I've grown up with my Mother using Palmolive, and now I do. I love the scent. It is my favorite dish soap. It only takes a drop on the sponge to do a whole sink full of dishes. It gets the baked on grease off of pans with ease. I like that it also makes my hands feel soft after washing dishes.
Der T.
Der T.
Minneapolis, MN
My favorite to use when it comes to washing them dishes. this soap never put me down at all. ive always use this one ever since the day i was taught to do them dishes. my local walgreens always have these on sale and i would always purchase as many as i can. this brand will never let you down.
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?