BY PALMOLIVE #32 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml. see more...

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Jamy K.
My mother used this when I was little and now I use it.  I love the smell too.  It makes my hands so soft and smooth unlike other top brands which seem to rip your skin off.  I wish the cap was a little more sturdy as I have busted more than I can say.  I would recommend this product highly.
Olivia S.
Lawrenceville, NJ
Love this dish soap! You only need a little bit, and it is very cost effective. It has a nice scent and it gets my dishes nice and clean. I buy this in bulk at Costco and it saves me a ton of money this way. Highly recommend!
Pavua V.
Clovis, CA
Palmolive is another dish soap that love using. I notice that this bubbles more than Dawn, which is a plus for me. The price value for this is also cheap and affordable. It also contains an enjoyable scent that is different from Dawn's.
Jessica L.
Eagle Lake, TX
Palmolive is the only dish soap my family has used in years! My grandmother told me years ago to never use another brand & I haven't! It always leaves my dishes clean, hands soft, & doesn't put a huge dent in my pocket book!
Mary W.
I need a dish soap that will provide a ton of suds! This product does just that and gets my dishes clean! The scent is good..smells fresh and clean. Also good for washing my hands when I don't have hand soap.
Fyn K.
This is what I use everyday for the last year. It is super effective for removing oil off my pots and pans, and I don't even have to use much liquid. A bottle lasts me about 3 or 4 months, and it's very value for money. I'll definitely buy it again unless I find a even better option.
Julia G.
Los Angeles, CA
Only dishwasher soap we ever used ever since I was a little girl. I've smelled better before I'm not gonna lie but this one smells good too. This soap keeps your hands very soft especially if you wash your dishes by hand.
Tobi R.
Silver Spring, MD
I love how well my Palmolive dish soap cleans my dishes. It smells great and with little effort from me my dishes are clean and sparkly just like when I bought them. I like Palmolive for the quality and the great price point. I would definitely recommend this product to a friend!
Rayann B.
Waco, TX
Gets the dishes clean, fights tease easily. Do not need much to get a full sink of dishes clean. Love the fresh scent. Affordable products and lasts a long time. If you have lots a greasy dishes I recommend this liquid soap!
Vicki M.
Los Angeles , CA
I like the Palmolive dish soap at times. It's not that soapy and I feel like I have to use a lot of product to get it foamy. I purchase mines at CVS when they have sales they usually are priced at $.99
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?