BY PALMOLIVE #40 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra conce...4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Mallory S.
Port Hueneme, CA
This is the dish soap I currently have under my sink and I like it. Its fairly concentrated so you don't have to use a lot to wash a whole sink full of dishes. It cleans really well, and smells nice. The price is really affordable. I will be buying more of this when my current bottle runs out
Tammy G.
Fort Worth, TX
A bottle of this dish soap lasts forever. It cleans very well and cuts through the grease that lingers. It isn't that expensive and you can usually find it on sale to get the best deal. You can also find it in a majority of grocery stores so that helps too.
Emma R.
Surfside Bch, SC
Hands down amazing concentration and cleaning power. I never have to use a ton and it's great to soak dishes in before washing as well. I always grocery shop at Walmart and the price for Palmolive is great. I've been a fan of this brand since I was younger.
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
I have recently started trying this product out and I love it. It has a great scent. It is not pricey and is easy to find. It doesn't leave streaks or marks on the dishes. It bubbles and gets the toughest stains and marks. The ultra strength of palmolive is my favorite and I'm considering switching to using this from now on. I do recommend this product to you and your family!
Taj J.
I LOVE Palmolive!! While newer brands come and go Palmolive remains consistently consistent with it's effectiveness. I can count on Palmolive to remove grease and debris from my dishes and soften my hands in the process. The fact that it's now concentrated is great!!
Lara L.
This has been the dish detergent that I have used for as long as I can remember. It is really good and it's concentrated so it's not runny like other detergents. It does leave a bad smell though. I'd like it better if the detergent had a nicer smell.
Kearie L.
Donna, TX
Only dish soap I use. Love the smell and how well it tackles grease. A little goes an long way and the price range is perfect for amount you get. It does the job and gets all my dishes grease free. This is the only brand I prefer to use I have notice other brands make my sponges smell funny and this brand doesn't.
Kim D.
New York
This is the only dishwashing liquid that I buy. I love the way it smells and the company has stayed true to the brand. It cuts grease effectively and seems to last forever. You get a lot of uses from this product and it is of great value.
Danielle J.
tolland, CT
I love this dish soap. i usually put most of the dishes in the dish washer but the big pots and pans that i cannot put in there i wash by hand with this stuff. i think it is hard on grease and easy on the hands. it also smells very good and i just really like it especially for the price. i will repurchase and recommend
Holly D.
Dickson City, PA
This soap smells clean but isn't overpowering. It is almost always on sale, and you can usually find good coupons as well! I typically find this product for a good price at CVS or Giant, and can usually get away with only purchasing it with a coupon. It cleans dishes well, and doesn't leave an in-appetizing scent behind.
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?