Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#8 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (6)
I find I get really bad dry hands from dish soap and this one seriously leaves my hands so soft and moist! It hurts so bad when soap dries them out but this kind is great
Angela B.
Angela B.
Jacksonville, FL

Sometimes it's best to just stick with a classic. I've used other soaps but always come back to this one. My mom used it growing up so I use it now. Moms are never wrong!
Ashley L.
Ashley L.

Stuff works really well! You will have to use just a touch more to clean your dishes with than Dawn, but you won't use the whole bottle to clean your sink full of dishes!
Neta P.
Neta P.
Nobleford

Purchased at Walmart, decently priced. Good scent, and cleans dishes very well. Another bonus to this dish soap is that it leaves skin a bit softer than other dish soaps.
Karmen G.
Karmen G.

The soup smells really good and I like how it brings pretty of bubbles to my sink. It cleans dishes well. I find this soup at a Walmart or Publix for a pretty good price.
Bee C.
Bee C.
Austin, TX

This is the only dishwashing liquid for me. The suds never go away. The scent is amazing and it leaves no residue on your dishes. If it's not Palmolive, I don't want it.
Awilda C.
Awilda C.

First dish soap I was ever introduced too and I still use it till this day goes to show how much I love it. You'll love it took of you give it a try and it's not pricey.
Elizabeth P.
Elizabeth P.

Very thick and makes cleaning quick. I recommend leaving everything in the sink overnight with water and a teaspoon of soap and in the morning it will all just come off
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Burlington

This soap is great. I used it a few months ago when it was on sale. It works great cleans the dishes and it's very gentle on my hands . I would recommend d it to others
Crystal L.
Crystal L.
Browns mills, New Jersey

I just always use this no real reason. Sometimes I get different scents and they smell amazing as well but this is just my go to. Keeps my dishes clean and sparkling.

Join Now