BY PALMOLIVE #43 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml. see more...

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Shannon P.
Shannon P.
Sanford , NC
Works pretty good! Not the best but I use it when I have nothing better to use! It really doesn't matter to me as long as it gets my dishes clean
Becka G.
Becka G.
Denver, CO
Great on my dishes but not so much when you leave bubbles in the sink. The bubbles right away are non existent so you have to constantly add more
Jillian D.
Jillian D.
March Air Reserve Base, CA
My mom got me hooked on this dish soap. It removes all grease from your pots and dishes. Smells clean. Gentle on the hands. this is a must have.
Nina M.
Nina M.
Wappingers Falls, NY
I personally love the way Palmolive smells. And it works great on tough messes and dishes. I also use it to clean my makeup brushes and sponges.
Gab B.
Gab B.
Staten Island, NY
Definitely a great dish liquid! I've been using this for a long time now and it still hasn't run out. lt leaves my dished super clean and shiny!
Catarina V.
Catarina V.
Bloomsburg
My mother loves loves loves this soap. It gets the dishes so clean without any weird residue or soap smell even after rinsing off. Great cleaner
Nanci A.
Nanci A.
Love the smell! This dishwashing soap is not only gentle on hands but cleans dish wonderfully amd with the lovely smell i enjoy washing dishes..
Adia J.
Adia J.
Far Rockaway, NY
Kind of hard to wash off of the dishes but great for scrubbing stuck on things. Just a little bit goes a long way and it seems to never run out.
Jessica Lynn N.
Jessica Lynn N.
Griffith, IN
This is my favorite Dish Liquid. It's very affordable and it gets the dishes clean very easily and I also really love the scent of this product.
Faith G.
Faith G.
Crawfordsville, IN
I like the scent of this dish washing liquid, and how much it suds up! This product is generally priced less than some similar products as well.
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?