BY PALMOLIVE #29 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml. see more...

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Jillian B.
Cathedral Cty, CA
I'm under the opinion that pretty much every dish detergent works exactly the same. As a result, what really matters is how it smells and how it leaves my hands. Palmolive is a gentle and pleasant smell that does;t linger after the dishes are washed (a huge plus!) and leave my hands fairly soft.
Inna K.
ASHEVILLE, NC
My best product to wash dishes, it gets the job done fast and easy also great price and the smell is just wow I love it and will always use it and I will always recommend this product to other, so go try it out!
Christine B.
This dish soap smells good and cleans dishes well. Palmolive is a very good valued dish soap. Bought at Walmart and would buy again if on a budget. It cleans well, but leaves my hands dry if I wash too many dishes.
Skylar M.
Birmingham, AL
This dish soap does the job well enough. It's not my favorite but its worth it for the cheap price. The scent isn't really there. Just kind of smells like soap. I would buy it again because the price is cheap.
Sarah M.
This is a very good dish soap. It's my moms favorite. I prefer the ones with a little bit of a better smell to them but this definitely does the job. Never had a problem with it and it's affordable and easy to find
Katie R.
My grandmother used it, my mom uses it, so naturally I use it. You only need a little bit and it soaps up and makes washing a breeze. I know I can only count on it. I know my dishes are always clean after using it.
Kaitlyn V.
Buffalo, NY
Love this product, because the original! It's not very expensive and it lasts forever. Only need to use a small amount and it goes along way. Again, the price is pretty reasonable so it is definitely worth it. Will recommend to others and always will continue to buy
Tiffany C.
Sanford, NC
The only dish soap I buy. It is usually cheaper than other brands, but works just as well. I also LOVE the smells. It doesn't dry out my hands either. And a little goes a long way. Will continue to repurchase.
Melisa E.
Turlock
I like buying the ultra concentrated version because then you barely use any soap to make tons of suds. It basically saves you money and makes it easier to clean the BIG time messes your family and dishes make.
Stephanie C.
Asheville, NC
I love Palmolive. A little goes a long way with this product so it will last you quite a while. Not sure why but I absolutely love the scent of this product too. Can find almost anywhere; however, I find it is cheaper at Big Lots. Would recommend this and yes, I will be purchasing again.
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?