BY PALMOLIVE #69 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml. see more...

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Emilly B.
Santa Cruz, CA
This dish soap is so good! Especially because it is ultra concentrated, you can have it for more time. If you mix water with it and use it in parts it will last longer. It cleans super well and fights all grease. Super good!
Deena A.
Sunrise, FL
Growing up this is what we used in the house and now this is still the product I pick up when I run out. This brand works great for me and I love how gentle it is on the hands. Good price on it and I recommend it.
Nicole L.
Jersey City, NJ
Need something to really get that funk off your dish? Soak it in this soap and water for a while, and it'll come right off! You can never go wrong with Palmolive dishwashing soap. It's always on my shopping list.
crissy m.
Eubank, KY
It is rare for me to find a dish washing liquid that makes me want to wash the dishes. But guess what now I have. I love Palmolive it makes my hands soft, makes lots of bubbles and most of all tales away grease. I received this product free for testing purposes. And then went out and bought more.
Inna K.
ASHEVILLE, NC
My best product to wash dishes, it gets the job done fast and easy also great price and the smell is just wow I love it and will always use it and I will always recommend this product to other, so go try it out!
Christina M.
My mom has been using this for years in the house. It feels great on your hands! We get the larger bottles from a wholesale market. The soap itself is pretty thick, and suds up amazingly. Love the different scents.
Andrea H.
Tyngsboro, MA
Great dish soap, lasts a while, don't need to use too much to get suds. Gentle on hands and tough on grease. I buy one bottle and it lasts me so long. Loving the smell and the amount of clean I get for the price!
Ana V.
Yuma, AZ
Palmolive is one of the brands that I usually buy to wash my dishes, I really like it because it smells good, and it is very long lasting. The price is very affordable and it is easy to buy, you will find it everywhere you go. Of course I will keep buying this product to keep my kitchen clean!
Isabel G.
Hollister, CA
My mom will only use this at the house. I don't think it has much of a scent but it does work really well. I like purchasing this just because my mom as always bought it and it makes me happy to continue buying it.
Maria F.
It's simple and it works. That's all that really matters . Quite effective. Lasts a VERY long way. Nice scent nothing too fancy or special. No residue is left behind on the dishes if you thoroughly wash them. I buy this product without really considering anything else. I definitely recommend it!
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?