Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#8 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (5)
Ana C.
Ana C.
Silver spring

I recommend this product to everyone! My mom used it as I was growing up and now I use it. Not only is it a good dish detergent but it is great for stain removal.
Bao Hnia X.
Bao Hnia X.
Saint Paul, MN

Not really a fa of palmolive. It doesn't give me that clean feeling I have with other dish soaps and I have to constantly use a lot to get the oils off my dishes.
Arianna V.
Arianna V.
Westerville, OH

A little goes a long way! I love being conservative with my dish soap and this lasts me so long while still leaving my dishes spotless when I decide to handwash.
Ashley V.
Ashley V.
Jamaica Plain, MA

This is one of the brands of dishwashing liquids I use often. Palmolive is always at a great price. I use a couple of pumps and I can wash a sink full of dishes.
Alejandra T.
Alejandra T.
carson, ca

Love this dish washing liquid soap, doesn't leave my plates feeling icky. The price for it at target is $2-3 for such a big bottle. The scent is really nice too.
Wanda A.
Wanda A.

I must say Palmolive is by far my favorite dish liquid out there it leaves my dishes clean with less than other liquids and it also leaves my hands feeling soft.
laneia g.
laneia g.
Santa Fe, NM

still the best always have loved this always will works wonders a.ittle goes along way and the smell is amazing have tried others but always go back to thus one!
Alicia M.
Alicia M.
Andrews, TX

This dish liquid brings me back to my childhood. I love the smell of it. A little bit goes a long way. For me it helps a lot with getting stuff off of the dishes
Tracy C.
Tracy C.

This has been a main stay in my house as a part of my cleaning regime. A little of this goes a long way. It cuts through grease and grime and gets dishes clean!
Marely B.
Marely B.
Pharr, TX

This stuff gets the job done. I have used this for many years with no problems. It cuts through grease, it's very economical and my dishes always look spotless.

Join Now