Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#9 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (7)
Becka G.
Becka G.
Denver, CO
Great on my dishes but not so much when you leave bubbles in the sink. The bubbles right away are non existent so you have to constantly add more
Keilah K.
Keilah K.
Edinburg, TX
Jan. 6, 2017, 1:59 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid
This is the dish soap that I use all the time, it smells great not too fragency I guess you can say. It also cleans the hard dishes reallly good!
Nanci A.
Nanci A.
Love the smell! This dishwashing soap is not only gentle on hands but cleans dish wonderfully amd with the lovely smell i enjoy washing dishes..
Catarina V.
Catarina V.
Bloomsburg
Dec. 16, 2016, 1:48 a.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid
My mother loves loves loves this soap. It gets the dishes so clean without any weird residue or soap smell even after rinsing off. Great cleaner
Adia J.
Adia J.
Far Rockaway, NY
Kind of hard to wash off of the dishes but great for scrubbing stuck on things. Just a little bit goes a long way and it seems to never run out.
Gab B.
Gab B.
Staten Island, NY
Definitely a great dish liquid! I've been using this for a long time now and it still hasn't run out. lt leaves my dished super clean and shiny!
Faith G.
Faith G.
Crawfordsville, IN
I like the scent of this dish washing liquid, and how much it suds up! This product is generally priced less than some similar products as well.
Nina M.
Nina M.
Wappingers Falls, NY
I personally love the way Palmolive smells. And it works great on tough messes and dishes. I also use it to clean my makeup brushes and sponges.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Clover, SC
Works really well. Very concentrated. You really don't need much. Make sure you rinse really well, it can be difficult to rinse all the way off.
Jessica Lynn N.
Jessica Lynn N.
Griffith, IN
This is my favorite Dish Liquid. It's very affordable and it gets the dishes clean very easily and I also really love the scent of this product.
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?