BY PALMOLIVE #32 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml. see more...

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Andrea H.
Tyngsboro, MA
Great dish soap, lasts a while, don't need to use too much to get suds. Gentle on hands and tough on grease. I buy one bottle and it lasts me so long. Loving the smell and the amount of clean I get for the price!
Christina M.
My mom has been using this for years in the house. It feels great on your hands! We get the larger bottles from a wholesale market. The soap itself is pretty thick, and suds up amazingly. Love the different scents.
crissy m.
Eubank, KY
It is rare for me to find a dish washing liquid that makes me want to wash the dishes. But guess what now I have. I love Palmolive it makes my hands soft, makes lots of bubbles and most of all tales away grease. I received this product free for testing purposes. And then went out and bought more.
Andrea G.
Lake Worth, FL
I've grown up with my Mother using Palmolive, and now I do. I love the scent. It is my favorite dish soap. It only takes a drop on the sponge to do a whole sink full of dishes. It gets the baked on grease off of pans with ease. I like that it also makes my hands feel soft after washing dishes.
Deena A.
Sunrise, FL
Growing up this is what we used in the house and now this is still the product I pick up when I run out. This brand works great for me and I love how gentle it is on the hands. Good price on it and I recommend it.
Jillian B.
Cathedral Cty, CA
I'm under the opinion that pretty much every dish detergent works exactly the same. As a result, what really matters is how it smells and how it leaves my hands. Palmolive is a gentle and pleasant smell that does;t linger after the dishes are washed (a huge plus!) and leave my hands fairly soft.
Der T.
Minneapolis, MN
My favorite to use when it comes to washing them dishes. this soap never put me down at all. ive always use this one ever since the day i was taught to do them dishes. my local walgreens always have these on sale and i would always purchase as many as i can. this brand will never let you down.
Nicole L.
Jersey City, NJ
Need something to really get that funk off your dish? Soak it in this soap and water for a while, and it'll come right off! You can never go wrong with Palmolive dishwashing soap. It's always on my shopping list.
Maria F.
It's simple and it works. That's all that really matters . Quite effective. Lasts a VERY long way. Nice scent nothing too fancy or special. No residue is left behind on the dishes if you thoroughly wash them. I buy this product without really considering anything else. I definitely recommend it!
Sierra K.
I actually use this mostly for washing my makeup brushes. I like the amount of product that you get for the price, and it performs well. It's gentle on my hands when I wash dishes, and there is no offensive smell.
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?