Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#8 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (5)
Jocelyn B.
Jocelyn B.
Rockville, MD

A little bit goes a long way. I've used Palmolive since I was a little girl. My mom would sometimes but dawn but no way. It had a weird smell to it and I would have to use more soap than i usually needed
Jess R.
Jess R.
Austin, TX

Love this dish soap! Leaves all my dishes smelling really good. Not a fruity smell which is good! Very inexpensive at HEB here in Texas. Will always buy this soap. Can't go wrong with the original scent.
Hebatallah K.
Hebatallah K.
Sugar Land, TX

Very good! Only thing I don't like is the consistency bc it gets really slippery and I almost dropped several dishes. It smells good and works well, I would definitely buy this again and would recommend!
Amber H.
Amber H.
Sacramento, CA

Palmolive gets the grease off your dishes and doesn't leave behind a nasty smell or taste. The product is decently priced and lasts quite a while a little goes a long way. And it's gentle on your hands.
Adrienne B.
Adrienne B.
Lithia Spgs, GA

We tend to use Palmolive dish soap the most because it's affordable and the scent isn't a chemical one that you get with a lot of other dish soaps. The grease fighting power of this is always effective.
neva h.
neva h.
Mesa, AZ

The original is THE BEST - I am not a fan of the flavored ones ... I have always used this particular one, although because of the popularity of the flavoured ones, it's sometimes hard to find this one!
Jacob M.
Jacob M.
Woodstock, GA

This is a classic dish cleaning soap. It is hard to say if this is better or worse than Dawn. To me they are both high quality brands, and it comes down to fragrance. I like to use this as well as dawn.
Dominique S.
Dominique S.
Clearwater , FL

This is a classic product that gets dishes sparkly clean. The only con us that it doesn't create much suds so I end up using a lot of it. Also, the grease fighting power isn't as good as its competitor.
Liz J.
Liz J.

I use this soap daily, it lathers up great and works perfect for my dishes. It also smells great. Some other scents this brand has, I don't care for, but the brand is dependable and i am a repeat buyer!
Alisa A.
Alisa A.
Silver Spring, MD

My mom always buys this dishsoap and it works great because it fights grease pretty well and plus you know how moms love everything cheap. I would carry on what my mom does and use this great product!!

Join Now