BY PALMOLIVE #13 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml. see more...

Buy on Harmon ...*
Tiffany A.
Tiffany A.
Tonawanda, NY
Palmolive ultra original concentrated dish liquid smells great and cuts grease. Dishes always come clean. I would definitely recommend this product.
Nicole A.
Nicole A.
Standish, ME
Palmolive dish soap is a good product. It's very gentle on your hands, but at the same time cleans and cuts through grease and caked on food great.
Natasha J.
Natasha J.
Gaffney, SC
I love this product, it only takes a small amount to wash a sink full of dishes. i buy this all the time. also leaves your hands feeling refreshing
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Mabank, TX
I've been using this dish soap for years. it cuts grease very easy so I'm not sitting at the sink forever trying to get stuck on stuff off of pans.
Tara M.
Tara M.
Lilburn, GA
This is a product I've been using off and on for decade. Love the smell. It leaves your hands nice and smooth. Very effective when you wash dishes
Shayla N.
Shayla N.
Fort Worth, TX
It does its job as a dish soap but I am not really fond of the smell. My mom buys and uses this occasionally and it cleans our dishes pretty well.
Vanessa R.
Vanessa R.
Love using this product on the pots and pans it works so good and smells so good super soapy and it keeps my glass looking sharp and crystal clear
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Middlesboro, KY
Always my favorite. Tough on grease, soft on hands! & The smell is pleasant as well. I buy this at my local grocery or walmart, it's easy to find.
Becka G.
Becka G.
Denver, CO
Great on my dishes but not so much when you leave bubbles in the sink. The bubbles right away are non existent so you have to constantly add more
Keilah K.
Keilah K.
Edinburg, TX
This is the dish soap that I use all the time, it smells great not too fragency I guess you can say. It also cleans the hard dishes reallly good!
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?