Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#8 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (5)
Denise W.
Denise W.
Homestead, Florida

No residue. Great suds. Gets my dishes nnice and clean. Affordable and easily accessible. I love the smell of this too. The consisyancy was great. I would buy again.
Elyssa W.
Elyssa W.
Garfield Hts, OH

Isn't my favorite dish soap but I'll use it. I don't love the smell mainly because it's what my grandparents use and it just reminds me of washing the dishes there.
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Fort Hood, TX

This is my favorite brand of dish soap. I always buy the coconut one. The smell is amazing, a little goes a long way and it leaves the dishes clean. And it's cheap.
Rosie F.
Rosie F.

Love this stuff! It's ULTRA concentrated for real! I only use a few drops and it cleans everything. If only I could convince my boyfriend he only needs a few drops!
Sarah S.
Sarah S.

Best dish soap ever!! The price is reasonable and the quality is superior. It's thick and not watered down like some other brands are. The scents aren't bad either.
Yvonne H.
Yvonne H.
Oakland, CA

Favorite dish soap to us. A little amount goes a long ways with this concentrated soap. It leaves my dish looking sparkling clean and no streaks through the glass.
Misty m.
Misty m.
Savannah, GA

This is the best detergent in the world. It only takes a teaspoon of this to wash all your dishes and it cuts right thru grease with no problem. This is all i use.
Kayla K.
Kayla K.

This is a good dish soap! Not to big of a fan on the original scent but i really like some of the other scents they have! You can find these for a great price too!
Ana C.
Ana C.
Silver spring

I recommend this product to everyone! My mom used it as I was growing up and now I use it. Not only is it a good dish detergent but it is great for stain removal.
Bao Hnia X.
Bao Hnia X.
Saint Paul, MN

Not really a fa of palmolive. It doesn't give me that clean feeling I have with other dish soaps and I have to constantly use a lot to get the oils off my dishes.

Join Now