Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#11 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (4)
Lia R.
Lia R.
Hyattsville, MD

I have been washing dishes with Palmolive since I was a kid. It comes now in different scents and forms that I enjoy but I rather stick to the original concentrated dish liquid.
Maddie L.
Maddie L.
Long Beach, CA

I live in a dorm that has no kitchen so I often have to wash my dishes in the kitchen sink. This soap makes it easy to quickly clean my dishes and gets to any hard mess easily.
Ayena K.
Ayena K.
Southfield, MI

This dish soap gets the job done. It doesn't take much when washing dishes so the fact that it lasts is great for those that don't want to constantly spend money on dish soaps.
Katrina b.
Katrina b.
Phoenix, AZ

We use this soap quite often in our home. It's very concentrated so you don't need to use munch. It cleans the dishes well. It also doesn't leave ugly water marks on glassware.
A M.
A M.

Smells great and does the job! Like most dishwashing soaps in order to get caked on food off I've needed to soak pans beforehand.

Smells good, doesn't dry out my hands either.
Theresa U.
Theresa U.
Stockton, CA

I've never had an issue with this brand. I've been buying forever and so was my mom before this. I also like to mix this with olive oil to give my makeup brushes a deep clean!
sandra p.
sandra p.

I only use Palmolive because its the only dishwashing soap effective to clean grease and dirty grime off the pots and pans. It is a bit harsh on hands but its a great product.
Ali V.
Ali V.
Las Vegas, NV

I really like the Palmolive dish liquid i like it because it last more than other brands and it leaves my dishes really clean, it take out all the grease and I love the smell.
valentina s.
valentina s.

Que puedo decir, es el de tradición mi madre en enseño a que era el correcto para lavar los platos y es el que utilizo desde hace dos años que me fui a vivir sola con mi hijo
Zoe D.
Zoe D.
Perth

this product smells great and gets all the dirt off the dishes easily. Really easy to use, just one squirt n hot to warm water and it ets all the food scraps off it so easily

Join Now