BY PALMOLIVE #69 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml. see more...

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?4 Answers
Cesilia M.
Moreno Valley, CA
I've always used this soap. My mother used this soap, my grandmother used this soap. It works wonders. I don't need a lot to do a load of dishes; it's very effective. I've even used it to remove soy sauce from a shirt one time.
Nikki G.
Winona, MO
I hate this soap. It leaves my dishes feeling greasy and the smell is horrific. It literally makes me gag. Something that is supposed to clean something shouldn't smell so terrible. I definitely do not recommend this product.
Vanesa P.
Very good for your dishes and really get the grime off of them. This product is very effective and does the job. It is a good value especially if you buy the big tub. I like this product a lot and use it all the time but my only con is that it is not as soft as I would hope on the hands. However I would buy it again
Somia A.
Ardmore, OK
Works really good but it smells soooo bad. If you buy a product from them make sure to get a scented one or else it'll taste like chemicals. The good thing is it doesn't leave my dishes smelling like that. Not purchasing again.
Landon m.
Clinton, OK
palmolive dish soap, i use of course, on a daily basis, It smells so good, and keeps your hands soft after, of course, WASHING DISHES, it really does help getting off the stained food, and grease, it makes it look clean as ever!
Kiara H.
It's alright, nothing MAJORLY special about this product mainly because it does the job like any other dish soap. It can be found in any supermarket or store, and the scent is good but it's your preference. I would recommend.
Tabby C.
Great product for a great value! Works great to get all grease and grime off of every dish! It is decently priced and works well which makes it my go to. I also love that you can buy it at almost any store with cleaning product
T B.
To me Pomolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid doesn't clean as well as Dawn to me. It is also too heavily scented and it makes me feel that my dishes are going to have that smell lingering on them after I wash them.
Stephanie C.
Washes dishes and doesn't leave soapy residue. I found other soaps to leave my sponge smelling disgusting after using but this soap does not do that. Great price and nice scents to choose from. I would recommend this brand.
Crystal M.
This smells really good! It also cleans your dishes good as well! When you wash your hands with this they smell good and they are super soft as well! You can buy many different scents and colors if you don't like the green one!
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?