BY PALMOLIVE #92 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra conce...4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Christine B.
This dish soap smells good and cleans dishes well. Palmolive is a very good valued dish soap. Bought at Walmart and would buy again if on a budget. It cleans well, but leaves my hands dry if I wash too many dishes.
Christina M.
My mom has been using this for years in the house. It feels great on your hands! We get the larger bottles from a wholesale market. The soap itself is pretty thick, and suds up amazingly. Love the different scents.
crissy m.
Eubank, KY
It is rare for me to find a dish washing liquid that makes me want to wash the dishes. But guess what now I have. I love Palmolive it makes my hands soft, makes lots of bubbles and most of all tales away grease. I received this product free for testing purposes. And then went out and bought more.
Sierra K.
I actually use this mostly for washing my makeup brushes. I like the amount of product that you get for the price, and it performs well. It's gentle on my hands when I wash dishes, and there is no offensive smell.
Inna K.
ASHEVILLE, NC
My best product to wash dishes, it gets the job done fast and easy also great price and the smell is just wow I love it and will always use it and I will always recommend this product to other, so go try it out!
Nicole L.
Jersey City, NJ
Need something to really get that funk off your dish? Soak it in this soap and water for a while, and it'll come right off! You can never go wrong with Palmolive dishwashing soap. It's always on my shopping list.
Der T.
Minneapolis, MN
My favorite to use when it comes to washing them dishes. this soap never put me down at all. ive always use this one ever since the day i was taught to do them dishes. my local walgreens always have these on sale and i would always purchase as many as i can. this brand will never let you down.
Kaitlyn V.
Buffalo, NY
Love this product, because the original! It's not very expensive and it lasts forever. Only need to use a small amount and it goes along way. Again, the price is pretty reasonable so it is definitely worth it. Will recommend to others and always will continue to buy
Stephanie C.
Asheville, NC
I love Palmolive. A little goes a long way with this product so it will last you quite a while. Not sure why but I absolutely love the scent of this product too. Can find almost anywhere; however, I find it is cheaper at Big Lots. Would recommend this and yes, I will be purchasing again.
Skylar M.
Birmingham, AL
This dish soap does the job well enough. It's not my favorite but its worth it for the cheap price. The scent isn't really there. Just kind of smells like soap. I would buy it again because the price is cheap.
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?