Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#8 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (5)
Mary R.
Mary R.

Great dish detergent. I don't think it works significantly better than dawn to keep my hands from drying out, but it works great to clean dishes. Definitely better than the cheap stuff...goes much further.
Marisela G.
Marisela G.

This dish washing soap is very affordable but you need a lot of it to get through all the dishes. I do enjoy its smell and that it does clean the dishes. It does not make the sponge smell like other soaps.
Leslie S.
Leslie S.

I have used Palmolive Dish Liquid for a long time. A small amount in hot water gets your dishes sparkling clean. There are usually manufacturer coupons which make the value even greater. Happy dishwashing!
Shannon W.
Shannon W.
Rio Rancho, NM

It gets the job done for a fraction of the price. I've tried many other brands and this is the only low priced brand that can compare to the exspensive ones. Why pay 3x more when this does the same thing.
Jess L.
Jess L.

This is a wonderful classic dishwashing soap. I think it has a really nice Scent does a great job of not drying out my hands. It is very effective in getting off Greece and other substances from my dishes
Sheila B.
Sheila B.
Richmond, VA

We have been using this dish soap in my family for years! My mother is convinced that it doesn't make the sponge smell when your done. It does a good job cleaning the dishes and removing unwanted residue.
Alyssa C.
Alyssa C.
Teaneck, NJ

This soap is incredible! It's very affordable. I bought it at target but you really can buy it at any super market maybe even drugstore. It smells amazing and cleans the dishes super well. I'm a huge fan!
Taylor F.
Taylor F.
Mchenry , IL

Smells great and it's cheap it does wonders on the dishes and u can use it for stains as well my great grandma use to use it and I loved it when I was little so glad I can still use it today I recommend it
Mirsada H.
Mirsada H.

I love the Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid out of all Dishwashing Liquids. It gets so bubbly with just using a couple of drops. Leaves my dishes shinging like brand new. Deff recommend.
Jocelyn B.
Jocelyn B.
Rockville, MD

A little bit goes a long way. I've used Palmolive since I was a little girl. My mom would sometimes but dawn but no way. It had a weird smell to it and I would have to use more soap than i usually needed

Join Now