Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#11 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (4)
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Lees Summit, MO

I started using this after my daughter was born. When she was born and in the Nicu this is what the nurses used to clean her bottles and It worked well without leaving a residue
Tiara R.
Tiara R.
Mc Bain, MI

Works great!! Cuts grease and grim and leaves dishes clean. Smell reminds me of home and also leaves hands soft. Makes great bubbles. Grandma always used and grandma knows best.
Alyssa T.
Alyssa T.

Nothing fancy just the regular stuff has always worked and I continue to use it. I use the concentrated because I feel it's way less watery and it give my dishes a cleaner feel.
Alexandria S.
Alexandria S.

We actually started using this on vacation when we got a free sample from the place we were staying and now my husband only wants to buy this. It works amazing and smells great!
Lia R.
Lia R.
Hyattsville, MD

I have been washing dishes with Palmolive since I was a kid. It comes now in different scents and forms that I enjoy but I rather stick to the original concentrated dish liquid.
Maddie L.
Maddie L.
Long Beach, CA

I live in a dorm that has no kitchen so I often have to wash my dishes in the kitchen sink. This soap makes it easy to quickly clean my dishes and gets to any hard mess easily.
Ayena K.
Ayena K.
Southfield, MI

This dish soap gets the job done. It doesn't take much when washing dishes so the fact that it lasts is great for those that don't want to constantly spend money on dish soaps.
Katrina b.
Katrina b.
Phoenix, AZ

We use this soap quite often in our home. It's very concentrated so you don't need to use munch. It cleans the dishes well. It also doesn't leave ugly water marks on glassware.
A M.
A M.

Smells great and does the job! Like most dishwashing soaps in order to get caked on food off I've needed to soak pans beforehand.

Smells good, doesn't dry out my hands either.
Theresa U.
Theresa U.
Stockton, CA

I've never had an issue with this brand. I've been buying forever and so was my mom before this. I also like to mix this with olive oil to give my makeup brushes a deep clean!

Join Now