Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#8 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (5)
Awilda C.
Awilda C.

First dish soap I was ever introduced too and I still use it till this day goes to show how much I love it. You'll love it took of you give it a try and it's not pricey.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Burlington

This soap is great. I used it a few months ago when it was on sale. It works great cleans the dishes and it's very gentle on my hands . I would recommend d it to others
Elizabeth P.
Elizabeth P.

Very thick and makes cleaning quick. I recommend leaving everything in the sink overnight with water and a teaspoon of soap and in the morning it will all just come off
Ramya A.
Ramya A.
Gurnee , Illinois

I think it's been six months I got one bottle and it's still not empty . I mean to say a drop is enough to do five to six dishes . It saves u lot of money for sure ;)
Crystal L.
Crystal L.
Browns mills, New Jersey

I just always use this no real reason. Sometimes I get different scents and they smell amazing as well but this is just my go to. Keeps my dishes clean and sparkling.
Jamita F.
Jamita F.
Kalamazoo, MI

The smell reminds me of my childhood, it cleans well and doesn't dry your hands out. It is cost effective, it's mild enough to let the kids use for bubbles in the tub
Laura C.
Laura C.
Lawton, OK

I have used this most of my life even when I worked at a fried chicken restaurant this is what we used to get the chicken and grease off of the dishes and our hands.
Angela L.
Angela L.
Jacksonville, FL

Love Palmolive. Have always used Palmolive. Switched one time to "Sun", and was horrible. I buy it at Target or Walmart and with coupons, at times, is well worth it!
Denise W.
Denise W.
Homestead, Florida

No residue. Great suds. Gets my dishes nnice and clean. Affordable and easily accessible. I love the smell of this too. The consisyancy was great. I would buy again.
Gia S.
Gia S.

I love PalmOlive dish soap! not only does it leave my dishes clean, it leaves my hand hydrated due to the olive oil inside. very affordable and definitely efficient.

Join Now