Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#8 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (5)
Luisana B.
Luisana B.

I love Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid because with just a little bit I can get a lot done; one bottle has lasted FOREVER, and I like to hand-wash dishes, so I use it at least twice a day!
Aubrey N.
Aubrey N.
Orem, UT

Working in an assisted living facility where we make all meals and do dishes it can get dirty with all the dishes sitting for a while but with this soap it makes it so much easier to get them sparkly clean.
Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.
Riverside, CA

I love soaking my dishes with hot water and this dish soap. It's smells nice and clean helps loosen all the food particles keeping the scrubbing to a minimum. Easy squeaky clean rinse, yes I recommend this.
Brittany A.
Brittany A.
Los Angeles, CA

Nice and sudsy! It's that good old Palmolive I'm used to! It cleans up the dishes very well and quite a few people I know use this as a bubble bath and it does the trick...It also gets humans squeaky clean!
Francine P.
Francine P.
Fontana, CA

This is one of the few products that I continue to use time and time again not just for the efficiency of its cleaning power but because it smells great and doesn't irritate my hands like so many others do.
jasmine A.
jasmine A.
Tacoma, WA

I love this soap it works just wonderful I love that you can buy it anywhere if you wanted to buy it it also makes my hands so nice and soft I love this soap it's so great and I would recommend it to anyone
Mary-Elen K.
Mary-Elen K.

Gets the hard dirt out and is sold at a very good price and can be found at pretty much all grocery stores and pharmacies! What I like most is it doesn't have and over powering sent :) Try it for yourself !
Tiffany P.
Tiffany P.
Jenkinsburg, GA

Simple dish liquid that is effective and cheap. It smells ok and is a good value. They have different scents but the original is hit fresh. I think it's effective and is about average. I would buy it again.
K M.
K M.
Keystone Heights, FL

This one isn't my favorite to use, but its my go to when I need something cheap. For the price it does what its supposed to, but we don't have a dishwasher so we typically need something a little stronger.
Mida R.
Mida R.

When I can't get my regular detergent I always end up getting this one and am always surprised at how well it works cutting through the grease. It comes in lots of different scents but I prefer the classic

Join Now