Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#8 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (5)
Lana K.
Lana K.
Locust valley , Ny

I ve been using it for really long time, one single drop gives great foam. I like my dish soap to smell with cleanness ( no tropical fruits or Arctic fresh etc etc). Easy to find at dollar shops for 1$ deal.
Ginger R.
Ginger R.
Resaca, GA

I love this dish soap and have used it for years. I buy it from Walmart and is so affordable, a little bit goes a long way. It cuts through grease like a dream with hardly no scrubbing. Yes I would buy again
Kayla D.
Kayla D.
Hghlnds Ranch, CO

This is the only thing I use to clean our son's bottles. This is what we used in the NICU and have continued since we came home. A little bit goes a long way and I definitely feel like it's worth the price.
Luisana B.
Luisana B.

I love Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid because with just a little bit I can get a lot done; one bottle has lasted FOREVER, and I like to hand-wash dishes, so I use it at least twice a day!
Aubrey N.
Aubrey N.
Orem, UT

Working in an assisted living facility where we make all meals and do dishes it can get dirty with all the dishes sitting for a while but with this soap it makes it so much easier to get them sparkly clean.
Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.
Riverside, CA

I love soaking my dishes with hot water and this dish soap. It's smells nice and clean helps loosen all the food particles keeping the scrubbing to a minimum. Easy squeaky clean rinse, yes I recommend this.
Brittany A.
Brittany A.
Los Angeles, CA

Nice and sudsy! It's that good old Palmolive I'm used to! It cleans up the dishes very well and quite a few people I know use this as a bubble bath and it does the trick...It also gets humans squeaky clean!
Francine P.
Francine P.
Fontana, CA

This is one of the few products that I continue to use time and time again not just for the efficiency of its cleaning power but because it smells great and doesn't irritate my hands like so many others do.
jasmine A.
jasmine A.
Tacoma, WA

I love this soap it works just wonderful I love that you can buy it anywhere if you wanted to buy it it also makes my hands so nice and soft I love this soap it's so great and I would recommend it to anyone
Mary-Elen K.
Mary-Elen K.

Gets the hard dirt out and is sold at a very good price and can be found at pretty much all grocery stores and pharmacies! What I like most is it doesn't have and over powering sent :) Try it for yourself !

Join Now