BY PALMOLIVE #35 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml. see more...

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Anahi V.
La Joya, TX
This Palmolive Ultra Orginal Concetrated Dish Liquid is good but not that that good as other. Also the down side is the price and its disappointing!
Dee V.
Fresno, CA
This is a staple and must have in any Hispanic household. I grew up with this brand and know the scent by heart. Will always have one in my kitchen.
Nicole A.
Standish, ME
Palmolive dish soap is a good product. It's very gentle on your hands, but at the same time cleans and cuts through grease and caked on food great.
Natasha J.
Gaffney, SC
I love this product, it only takes a small amount to wash a sink full of dishes. i buy this all the time. also leaves your hands feeling refreshing
Amanda S.
Mabank, TX
I've been using this dish soap for years. it cuts grease very easy so I'm not sitting at the sink forever trying to get stuck on stuff off of pans.
Vanessa R.
Love using this product on the pots and pans it works so good and smells so good super soapy and it keeps my glass looking sharp and crystal clear
Jessica W.
Middlesboro, KY
Always my favorite. Tough on grease, soft on hands! & The smell is pleasant as well. I buy this at my local grocery or walmart, it's easy to find.
Shayla N.
Fort Worth, TX
It does its job as a dish soap but I am not really fond of the smell. My mom buys and uses this occasionally and it cleans our dishes pretty well.
Tara M.
Lilburn, GA
This is a product I've been using off and on for decade. Love the smell. It leaves your hands nice and smooth. Very effective when you wash dishes
Nicole B.
Linden, IN
Can't beat the original Palmolive for super clean dishes! Never have to use more than a small dot for a sink load of dishes. Great for the price!
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?