BY PALMOLIVE #92 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra conce...4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Emilly B.
Santa Cruz, CA
This dish soap is so good! Especially because it is ultra concentrated, you can have it for more time. If you mix water with it and use it in parts it will last longer. It cleans super well and fights all grease. Super good!
Christine B.
This dish soap smells good and cleans dishes well. Palmolive is a very good valued dish soap. Bought at Walmart and would buy again if on a budget. It cleans well, but leaves my hands dry if I wash too many dishes.
Ana V.
Yuma, AZ
Palmolive is one of the brands that I usually buy to wash my dishes, I really like it because it smells good, and it is very long lasting. The price is very affordable and it is easy to buy, you will find it everywhere you go. Of course I will keep buying this product to keep my kitchen clean!
Deena A.
Sunrise, FL
Growing up this is what we used in the house and now this is still the product I pick up when I run out. This brand works great for me and I love how gentle it is on the hands. Good price on it and I recommend it.
Andrea H.
Boston, MA
Great dish soap, lasts a while, don't need to use too much to get suds. Gentle on hands and tough on grease. I buy one bottle and it lasts me so long. Loving the smell and the amount of clean I get for the price!
Andrea G.
Lake Worth, FL
I've grown up with my Mother using Palmolive, and now I do. I love the scent. It is my favorite dish soap. It only takes a drop on the sponge to do a whole sink full of dishes. It gets the baked on grease off of pans with ease. I like that it also makes my hands feel soft after washing dishes.
Isabel G.
Hollister, CA
My mom will only use this at the house. I don't think it has much of a scent but it does work really well. I like purchasing this just because my mom as always bought it and it makes me happy to continue buying it.
Christina M.
My mom has been using this for years in the house. It feels great on your hands! We get the larger bottles from a wholesale market. The soap itself is pretty thick, and suds up amazingly. Love the different scents.
Jillian B.
Cathedral Cty, CA
I'm under the opinion that pretty much every dish detergent works exactly the same. As a result, what really matters is how it smells and how it leaves my hands. Palmolive is a gentle and pleasant smell that does;t linger after the dishes are washed (a huge plus!) and leave my hands fairly soft.
Sierra K.
I actually use this mostly for washing my makeup brushes. I like the amount of product that you get for the price, and it performs well. It's gentle on my hands when I wash dishes, and there is no offensive smell.
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?