Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#3 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (7)
Alyssa T.
Alyssa T.

Nothing fancy just the regular stuff has always worked and I continue to use it. I use the concentrated because I feel it's way less watery and it give my dishes a cleaner feel.
Katrina b.
Katrina b.
Phoenix, AZ

We use this soap quite often in our home. It's very concentrated so you don't need to use munch. It cleans the dishes well. It also doesn't leave ugly water marks on glassware.
Sharon G.
Sharon G.
Arab, AL

This is a good dish liquid. I purchase it most times when it goes on sale. I always have a back up for washing dishes. It's always done well for me. I will repurchase it again.
Ayena K.
Ayena K.
Southfield, MI

This dish soap gets the job done. It doesn't take much when washing dishes so the fact that it lasts is great for those that don't want to constantly spend money on dish soaps.
sandra p.
sandra p.

I only use Palmolive because its the only dishwashing soap effective to clean grease and dirty grime off the pots and pans. It is a bit harsh on hands but its a great product.
Ali V.
Ali V.
Las Vegas, NV

I really like the Palmolive dish liquid i like it because it last more than other brands and it leaves my dishes really clean, it take out all the grease and I love the smell.
Theresa U.
Theresa U.

I've never had an issue with this brand. I've been buying forever and so was my mom before this. I also like to mix this with olive oil to give my makeup brushes a deep clean!
Deborah D.
Deborah D.
Worcester, Massachusetts

Such a good dishwasher soap. It smells squeaky clean. The consistency of the soap lasts longer than any cheaply bought dishwasher soap. Bought this kind at my nearby Walmart.
Arelis G.
Arelis G.

I grew up with my mom usin Palmolive so it's no surprise I use it as well. This stuff is serious amazing, it cuts thru grease all the while leaving my hands soft. My favorite
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Pleasant Grv, UT

I really like this dish soap because its not too pricey and it gets the job done. I feel like it cuts through grease and its not to harsh on my hands. i would recommend this.

Join Now