Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid uploaded by Pavua V.Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid uploaded by Hala S.Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid uploaded by Cindy R.See all 7 photos

BY PALMOLIVE #13 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml. see more...

• Is there a difference between the org...Yes! The ultra concentrate req... 3 Answers
Photos (7)
Buy on Harmon ...
Karla M.
Karla M.
Lawrenceville, GA
Palmolive it's great. It's a multi use I don't used it just to clean my dishes but to clean more things in my kitchen! It smells awesome, and it last long.
Susie P.
Susie P.
Placentia , CA
Can't go wrong with the OG Palmolive! I use this to hand wash dishes as well as an additive to other cleaning supplies to clean floors and other surfaces.
Savannah B.
Savannah B.
Hanford, CA
This original dish soap will always be on my kitchen counter. No need for anything more fancy because this WORKS! Scent is perfect. Price is even better!
valeria p.
valeria p.
Sunrise, FL
Been using it for years but it doesnt make that much foam. Since its not that strong it washes away faster and you end up adding more soap to the sponge.
cathy h.
cathy h.
Machesney Pk, IL
This product has been in our family for many years. I can remember as a little girl my mom using this product and to this day its a favorite in our home.
Daisy M.
Daisy M.
Beloit, WI
Great product. Love the way it smells. When I buy other detergent I have to keep putting more and more on the sponge. With this one I don't use as much.
Raquel P.
Raquel P.
Bronx, NY
Standard in my home. I buy the biggest size k can get my hands on because not only is this great on dishes-it's also great on clothing stains! Who knew?
Pilar M.
Pilar M.
Alhambra, CA
I've never been a fan of this soap my grandma buts it so it's affordable I guess but it doesn't hold up to the water and gets rinsed away fairly easily
Lejla M.
Lejla M.
San Pedro, CA
This brand is so easy on your hands, I love it mostly because of that fact. It cleans very good and it is affordable. The smell is also quite pleasant.
Bianca L.
Bianca L.
Kennewick, WA
The original and the only dish liquid soap I use to wash my dishes! I love the smell and love how it cleans my dishes. The price is very very good too!
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?