BY PALMOLIVE #41 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml. see more...

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Desiree C.
Desiree C.
Chattanooga, TN
Palmolive! Takes me back to my childhood! It really does live up to its promise of being tough on grease but gentle on your hands! Won't use anything else!
Susie P.
Susie P.
Placentia , CA
Can't go wrong with the OG Palmolive! I use this to hand wash dishes as well as an additive to other cleaning supplies to clean floors and other surfaces.
cathy h.
cathy h.
Machesney Pk, IL
This product has been in our family for many years. I can remember as a little girl my mom using this product and to this day its a favorite in our home.
Savannah B.
Savannah B.
Hanford, CA
This original dish soap will always be on my kitchen counter. No need for anything more fancy because this WORKS! Scent is perfect. Price is even better!
valeria p.
valeria p.
Sunrise, FL
Been using it for years but it doesnt make that much foam. Since its not that strong it washes away faster and you end up adding more soap to the sponge.
Daisy M.
Daisy M.
Beloit, WI
Great product. Love the way it smells. When I buy other detergent I have to keep putting more and more on the sponge. With this one I don't use as much.
Raquel P.
Raquel P.
Bronx , NY
Standard in my home. I buy the biggest size k can get my hands on because not only is this great on dishes-it's also great on clothing stains! Who knew?
Lejla M.
Lejla M.
San Pedro, CA
This brand is so easy on your hands, I love it mostly because of that fact. It cleans very good and it is affordable. The smell is also quite pleasant.
Skylar B.
Skylar B.
Baton Rouge, LA
This soap is priced decently and works great when the dishwasher breaks! My mom swears by it and now I do too. Leaves your dishes smelling super clean.
Jenny V.
Jenny V.
In my family they always buy Palmolive. It is one of the best out there. It removes grease and stains from pans and glass. Leaving them squeaky clean 👌
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?