Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#11 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (4)
Anna P.
Anna P.
West Chester, PA

This dish soap is the best. I can wash so many dishes without using a lot of the soap and it's not rough on my hands. It does the work without wasting too much so it lasts longer.
Hunter H.
Hunter H.
Williamsburg, VA

I love this scent, and I love the price of Palmolive. It is effective in producing the necessary amount of soap needed for a full load of dishes, and is easy on the hands as well.
Dina S.
Dina S.
Marion, NC

Great stuff, I use it to make cold packs (original formulation does not freeze) and to clean my dishes. This stuff has been around for years, and it is still gentle on your hands.
Tania M.
Tania M.
San Antonio, TX

I've been using this product because it's cheap but sometimes I need to use more to take off the grease and hard food that is on my dishes but it's okay because the price is fair
Macs W.
Macs W.

This is such a simple product but such a great one. It cleans very well. We use this for dishes and anything else like it. It is cheap too. I usually buy it from the dollar store
Janelle S.
Janelle S.
Alto, MI

Palmolive original is my favorite scent available. It's clean and fresh, yet not fruity or floral. My doctor urged me to use this to cleanse my son's asthma breathing equipment.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Lees Summit, MO

I started using this after my daughter was born. When she was born and in the Nicu this is what the nurses used to clean her bottles and It worked well without leaving a residue
Tiara R.
Tiara R.
Mc Bain, MI

Works great!! Cuts grease and grim and leaves dishes clean. Smell reminds me of home and also leaves hands soft. Makes great bubbles. Grandma always used and grandma knows best.
Alyssa T.
Alyssa T.

Nothing fancy just the regular stuff has always worked and I continue to use it. I use the concentrated because I feel it's way less watery and it give my dishes a cleaner feel.
Alexandria S.
Alexandria S.

We actually started using this on vacation when we got a free sample from the place we were staying and now my husband only wants to buy this. It works amazing and smells great!

Join Now