BY PALMOLIVE #41 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml. see more...

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Jo W.
Jo W.
Philadelphia, PA
Solid dish soap, does it's job. Smell is fine, but not my favorite. However, I can't really smell it unless I'm trying, so the smell isn't much of a big deal.
Anita B.
Anita B.
Elizabeth City, NC
BEEN USING IT FOR YEAR AND GET MY DISHES CLEAN..KEEP STOCKPILE OF THOSE WHEN THEY ARE ON SALE FOR 99 CENT.. UAUALLY BUY IT AT DRUG STORE LIKE WALGREENS OR CVS
Arlene L.
Arlene L.
Nanticoke , PA
Palmolive is pretty much my last choice for dish soap. It always leaves a film on my dishes that takes forever to rinse off. It also leaves a film in my sink.
Mary A.
Mary A.
Palmolive is one of the brands I really trust when it comes to dish washing soap. It works really well and does not leave behind any oils or crusty residues.
crystal c.
crystal c.
I love using this product to clean my makeup brushes & I love it! It's not drying and it removes all the dirt and oil from my brushes. It's really cheap too!
Delicia S.
Delicia S.
Gainesville, FL
I love how sudsy this dish soap is and how clean my dishes are once they dry. This dish soap does not leave any kind of residue on the plate and it's great.
Kate B.
Kate B.
I haven't used this dish soap quite recently but I used to buy it alot. I liked the smell of it and it cleaned dishes like it was suppose to. No complaints.
Angel L.
Angel L.
I originally got this from Influenster, but I really like it! It's a great, super concentrated dish soap that gets dishes super clean and leaves no residue.
Rosa S.
Rosa S.
montevallo, AL
Lo uso con mucha frecuencia lo único que no me gusta es que si lo quiero usar para arrancar la grasa de mis baños, no.lo puedo con inseguridad con nada más
Desiree C.
Desiree C.
Chattanooga, TN
Palmolive! Takes me back to my childhood! It really does live up to its promise of being tough on grease but gentle on your hands! Won't use anything else!
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?