BY PALMOLIVE #40 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra conce...4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Jamy K.
My mother used this when I was little and now I use it.  I love the smell too.  It makes my hands so soft and smooth unlike other top brands which seem to rip your skin off.  I wish the cap was a little more sturdy as I have busted more than I can say.  I would recommend this product highly.
Raenica C.
Rosedale, NY
This soap smells great. It always gets the grease off my dishwashers. My hands feel soft after using it. I don't usually buy this detergent, my grandmother does, but I always liked it because it got the job done and I would recommend this to anyone
Kelli f.
Chuluota, FL
This dish soap is really good with grease and it cleans very nicely. The scent is alright but I would typically prefer something with a more fresh scent like lemon. It is not my absolute favorite but it gets the job done.
Jesse H.
Sacramento, CA
Palmolive concentrate is fantastic. I bought it at the grocery store. For a good price. It cuts through grease like s charm. It's well worth the money and not very pricey. I definitely recommend this product to everyone.
Karisa W.
I always purchase this product. Its my everyday dish liquid. I use to for tough grease and it still works magic. It doesn't leave my hands dry. The price is awesome like everywhere. And you can always be sure t find it.
Crystal M.
This smells really good! It also cleans your dishes good as well! When you wash your hands with this they smell good and they are super soft as well! You can buy many different scents and colors if you don't like the green one!
Carol D.
Schnecksville, PA
OMGosh I love Palmolive, use this stuff long time ago and started using cheaper soap. I used Joy or store brand until I seen that Palmolive was on sale and I had a coupon. Wow just a little goes a long way. I love the scent and the cleaning power never going back to cheaper soap staying with Palmolive.
Amaya C.
Hinesville, GA
Mexican household my grandma would use this and I love the smell ! Effective but does not dry out the hands and is a good value ! I appreciate that it makes the dishes so clean ! And that it doesn't leave any residue !
Bobbie W.
Dayton, OH
I love to use Palmolive, because even though I have a dishwasher I prefer to wash my own dishes, and this is great on your hands, and it does a wonderful job at removing grease from your dishes without having to use too much.
Taylor Z.
Warminster, PA
If you want a dish soap with no strong scent this is what you need! Doesn't smell bad but doesn't smell fruity either. Cleans dishes well and you don't need a huge amount of it in order to clean everything in your sink!
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?