BY PALMOLIVE #32 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml. see more...

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Karina P.
Palmolive is a favorite for my family, leaves us feeling very good with our dishes being clean. The suds, the clean feeling it leaves on the dishes. It breaks down the food very well and is tough on grease! Love it! The only substitute I would take in its place if I had to were to be Dawn as it does almost the same job.
Kate K.
Wailuku, HI
The scent is great, it gets my dishes clean, and doesn't wreak too much havoc on my hands. I get it at my local warehouse store in a huge bottle and it lasts forever. It's cheap, and I don't anticipate switching brands anytime soon.
avery n.
I don't have a dishwasher, but use this with a sponge. It works great but there is occasional residue. If you leave it to soak, it will cut right thru burnt on cheese! The smell is also mild and pleasant, which I really appreciate
Yselia c.
My apartment mates go to dish soap! Despite what scent they decide to buy, they always go back to Palmolive. They are all fresh scents that don't overwhelm us when we use it. The soap isn't harsh on our hands or anything like that. I recommend everyone at least try the soap once.
Cesilia M.
Moreno Valley, CA
I've always used this soap. My mother used this soap, my grandmother used this soap. It works wonders. I don't need a lot to do a load of dishes; it's very effective. I've even used it to remove soy sauce from a shirt one time.
Kiara H.
It's alright, nothing MAJORLY special about this product mainly because it does the job like any other dish soap. It can be found in any supermarket or store, and the scent is good but it's your preference. I would recommend.
Chase M.
Tempe, AZ
This soap works great! It even smells good too which is a plus. It works great on grease and dirty dishes. I am very pleased with the results. I would definitely buy this product again. I would to others looking for dish soap.
Vanesa P.
Very good for your dishes and really get the grime off of them. This product is very effective and does the job. It is a good value especially if you buy the big tub. I like this product a lot and use it all the time but my only con is that it is not as soft as I would hope on the hands. However I would buy it again
Landon m.
Clinton, OK
palmolive dish soap, i use of course, on a daily basis, It smells so good, and keeps your hands soft after, of course, WASHING DISHES, it really does help getting off the stained food, and grease, it makes it look clean as ever!
Tabby C.
Great product for a great value! Works great to get all grease and grime off of every dish! It is decently priced and works well which makes it my go to. I also love that you can buy it at almost any store with cleaning product
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?