Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#8 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (5)
Ishtar C.
Ishtar C.

I have been using this product for years. It has never disappointed me. I believe it is a good value when I purchase it from Costco. The scent it great and smells cleans. I would purchase it again at the store.
Does its job and cleans well. It works goo on a sponge and for soaking dishes. It is effective and affordable. Does what it says and doesn't disappoint. I am happy with this product. I'm sure you would be too.
Jiji S.
Jiji S.
Colorado Springs, CO

i love this product. a little goes such a long way. its concentrated. so definitely gets the work done. quite thick, so genuinely use just a little, works with the most difficult dishes. love the scent too....
Skylar M.
Skylar M.
Birmingham, AL

This dish soap does the job well enough. It's not my favorite but its worth it for the cheap price. The scent isn't really there. Just kind of smells like soap. I would buy it again because the price is cheap.
Dayana V.
Dayana V.

We've been using this for years! Probably one of the best inexpensive dish soaps ever. It's not drying to the skin and it has a pleasant smell. You can find this at any grocery store which makes it even better
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
Sanford, NC

The only dish soap I buy. It is usually cheaper than other brands, but works just as well. I also LOVE the smells. It doesn't dry out my hands either. And a little goes a long way. Will continue to repurchase.
Myriah M.
Myriah M.
Berlin, MD

This stuff goes a long way. It's so frustrating having to use half a bottle to wash larger dishes such as pots and pans. This product you only need to use a small amount and it cleans your dishes very nicely
Monika Z.
Monika Z.
Boston, MA

This product is great! I've actually been able to find this product in other countries too.
Cvs/target/ internationally
Pros gets grease out. Con I have sensitive skin
I would definitely recommend to others!
Perla C.
Perla C.
Rio Grande Cy, TX

This is the only dish soap I use. I love the scent and it's the one my mom uses so it also keeps me close to home in that way. It does a good job with grease and sticky stuff. I absolutely love this product!
Violeta C.
Violeta C.

Cleans how it's suppose to never disappoints! May be strong smell depending on your sensitivity! But bearable smell in my opinion! It is at a good price. Purchased at local walmart. Certainly would buy again

Join Now