Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#5 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (7)
Malanie M.
Malanie M.
Crown City, OH

This brand of dishwashing liquid is great. However, I don't really buy it often because my daughter had an allergic reaction to it. It's really affordable & can be found at most stores.
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Muncie, IN

I've used Palmolive a couple times but have never really been satisfied with it. My dishes still seem to have a residue left on them even after scrubbing them. I wouldn't use it again.
Marissa N.
Marissa N.
Ligonier, PA

This is a product that I use very frequently. It has a very nice scent and a nice presentation. I love that it's priced fairly cheap. I usually buy it from Walmart. It works very well.
Dawn M.
Dawn M.
Hazel Park, MI

I like it since you can use it for more than dishes. It smells clean, it is a product that you can get at the dollar store. I do have to wash some dishes by hand so this is a good one.
meghan g.
meghan g.
Rosedale, MD

Extremely affordable and has an amazing scent. One thing I've noticed is the soap can be hard to wash off the dishes and can leave a greasy residue. The green apple scent is delicious!
Kendra l.
Kendra l.
Bradford, OH

I was introduced to this while in the hospital with my baby. They recommended I use it for her bottles. I have not been disappointed except that I find dawn deals with grease better.
Megan J.
Megan J.
Covington, KY

I use this everyday to clean and soak my dishes. It smells great and lifts everything just as well as other more expensive brands. I can always find coupons and is always affordable.
Allison G.
Allison G.
Springfield, MO

This dish soap has no suds to it. I could fly through a bottle and stilllet feel my dishes weren't getting clean enough. The smell isn't bad, and it washes off the dishes easily.
Ana A.
Ana A.

My family gets this in the big size from Costco and it lasts a long time! This product doesn't dry your hands out either. It cleans the dishes well, and leaves them with a nice shine
Lisbeth S.
Lisbeth S.
Doral, FL

Not so strong, had to use a lot to clean dishes. i feel that it's not so different to the normal dishwashing liquid. Smell also not somstrong compared to other brands in the market.
Fyn K.
Fyn K.

Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?