Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#5 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (7)
Zulema G.
Zulema G.
El Paso, TX

I always used this brand of dish soap, I like it cause it's concentrated and you only need a little bit to used and it makes lots of bubbles and you can wash as many as dishes you need to.
Ara R.
Ara R.

Does not make my hands dry out, good on tough grease, my husband eve. Uses it to wash off all the oil from his car after he he done fixing it up and it works great to get oil off his skin
Christine B.
Christine B.
Bolingbrook, IL

My fave dish detergent. Great price and it works well. Works to clean things other than dishes too. I use it to clean my bathtub for a and it works really well. Would recommend to others.
Victoria C.
Victoria C.

Works so much better at attacking grease and stuck on food than the competitors. Great price point, and I even use it to clean my makeup brushes. Buyer for life! I would highly recommend.
Kassandra F.
Kassandra F.
S Portland, ME

This is the only dish soap I will use. I love the scent. It kills grease and keeps glasses shiny and clear. It also doesn't make my fingernails soft and break which is a HUGE plus for me
Kellie H.
Kellie H.
Bryant, AR

This dish soap keeps my dishes and sink fresh! I am very glad that I found this as it not only does the job promised, but also keeps my hands soft and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin!
A N.
A N.
Kalamazoo , MI

This is really good dish detergent. It creates a lot of bubbles and cleans dishes well. It is especially good on dishes that have a lot of grease on them. It has a nice scent too.
Nicole T.
Nicole T.
Bronx, NY

My mothers favorite dish washer soap does not leave your hands brittle its great smelling effective removes all debris and its inexpensive a everyday household item that does not change
DeAnna Y.
DeAnna Y.
Mount Vernon, WA

I have been using original Palmolive dish soap since my daughter was born. She was a micro-preemie and in the NICU that was the only soap they used. It's not only safe and cleans great.
Shamole A.
Shamole A.
Sterling Heights, MI

I've been using this dish soap since I was a kid. My mom has always bought this brand and we use a lot of curry and oil in our dishes and this works great on getting all the grease off.
Fyn K.
Fyn K.

Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?