Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#8 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (6)
Withfabyro (.
Withfabyro (.
Toronto, Ontario

Me gusta por que hace bastante espuma y limpia muy bien los trastos, lo único malo es que reseca mucho las manos! Deja un brillo lindo en ellos y el olor no es tan fuerte y perdurable.
meghan g.
meghan g.
Dundalk, MD

Extremely affordable and has an amazing scent. One thing I've noticed is the soap can be hard to wash off the dishes and can leave a greasy residue. The green apple scent is delicious!
Dawn M.
Dawn M.
Hazel Park, MI

I like it since you can use it for more than dishes. It smells clean, it is a product that you can get at the dollar store. I do have to wash some dishes by hand so this is a good one.
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Muncie, IN

I've used Palmolive a couple times but have never really been satisfied with it. My dishes still seem to have a residue left on them even after scrubbing them. I wouldn't use it again.
Marissa N.
Marissa N.
Ligonier, PA

This is a product that I use very frequently. It has a very nice scent and a nice presentation. I love that it's priced fairly cheap. I usually buy it from Walmart. It works very well.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.

I don't know why this is the only dish soap I will every use, any time I've switched I always go back to this one. It's. Been used my whole childhood so it kindof reminds me of that 🙈
Wendy L.
Wendy L.
Ottawa , Ottawa Ontario

There is no dishwashing liquid that works as well as Palmolive on my dishes. I love the scent, and love that it gets all the grease off my dishes and down the drain where it belongs.
Kendra l.
Kendra l.
Bradford, OH

I was introduced to this while in the hospital with my baby. They recommended I use it for her bottles. I have not been disappointed except that I find dawn deals with grease better.
Amber C.
Amber C.
Ottawa

This dish soap always manages to get my dishes clean. I like the amount of suds it provides. My only qualm is the scent. It's not my favorite. However I will take function over that.
Ana A.
Ana A.

My family gets this in the big size from Costco and it lasts a long time! This product doesn't dry your hands out either. It cleans the dishes well, and leaves them with a nice shine

Join Now