BY PALMOLIVE #23 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml. see more...

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
laneia g.
laneia g.
Santa Fe, NM
still the best always have loved this always will works wonders a.ittle goes along way and the smell is amazing have tried others but always go back to thus one!
Ashley V.
Ashley V.
Jamaica Plain, MA
This is one of the brands of dishwashing liquids I use often. Palmolive is always at a great price. I use a couple of pumps and I can wash a sink full of dishes.
Tracy C.
Tracy C.
This has been a main stay in my house as a part of my cleaning regime. A little of this goes a long way. It cuts through grease and grime and gets dishes clean!
Marely B.
Marely B.
Pharr, TX
This stuff gets the job done. I have used this for many years with no problems. It cuts through grease, it's very economical and my dishes always look spotless.
Rebecca W.
Rebecca W.
Lake, MI
I will always love this product it's my go to every time I need to clean a hard batch of dishes I Evan use it to get grease stains out of clothes it works great
jennifer l.
jennifer l.
Shawnee, OK
This is really the only soap i use on a regualr, no it doesn't have a fancy smell but it actually stays soapy while your washing dishes unlike them other soaps
Sam L.
Sam L.
We cycle dishwashing responsibilities in my house, everyone else uses the generic brands and makes fun of me for only using this, but I feel lit cleans better.
When using this soap i really feel like im cleaning my dishes. The texture is so thick which i like because its an easy to spread product. Alot goes a long way
Robin C.
Robin C.
Bronx, NY
Always can count on Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid for lasting a long time,getting my dishes,pots and pans clean and keeping my hands soft.
Arlene L.
Arlene L.
Nanticoke , PA
Palmolive is pretty much my last choice for dish soap. It always leaves a film on my dishes that takes forever to rinse off. It also leaves a film in my sink.
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?