Add a Photo

#3 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (7)
Eunice K.
Eunice K.

Love this brand regardless of scent. A little gets a lot done. Very soapy and great cleaning agent.. sometimes if I don't use enough then it stains the glass but that rarely happens
Lisbeth S.
Lisbeth S.
Doral, FL

Not so strong, had to use a lot to clean dishes. i feel that it's not so different to the normal dishwashing liquid. Smell also not somstrong compared to other brands in the market.
Ana Q.
Ana Q.
Las Vegas, NV

The original. It clean well, lasts long, and is affordable. It gets the job done and is handy with super greasy pans. Smells okay. I prefer the green apple scent than the original.
Lauren C.
Lauren C.

A little goes a long way with original Palmolive. I add about a quarter size drop in a pan after cooking and let it soak for a little with hot water and it basically cleans itself.
Tan W.
Tan W.

I love this dish liquid. It works wonders. Plus, I switched to this after using another name brand and was pleasantly surprised. It cuts the grease and keeps my hands looking good.
Kasey K.
Kasey K.

Not as good a soap as dawn, but I have always found their scents to be so refreshing. And in a pinch, when you buy from the local Dollar Tree, palmolive works just fine in a pinch.
Juliana M.
Juliana M.
Pomona, CA

Palmolive is my favorite dish detergent. It has such a marvelous scent and it is not difficult to remove from my dishes during rinsing. Very affordable! Would definitely recommend.
Anna P.
Anna P.
West Chester, PA

This dish soap is the best. I can wash so many dishes without using a lot of the soap and it's not rough on my hands. It does the work without wasting too much so it lasts longer.
Dina S.
Dina S.

Great stuff, I use it to make cold packs (original formulation does not freeze) and to clean my dishes. This stuff has been around for years, and it is still gentle on your hands.
Angelica V.
Angelica V.
San Jose, CA

Best dish soap I like to use, it works great it gets rid of everything all the grease and does not leave residue, you also don't need to use much because a little goes a long way.

Join Now