Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#8 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (5)
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.
Bay Shore, NY

This product is amazing and I love how it leaves my skin feeling soft. The scent is nice also and would definitely recommend! You can even sometimes find these in dollar tree for just a buck! It's my go to brand.
Ann M.
Ann M.
Moriches, NY

This is a very thick soap so a little goes a long way which is one of my reasons for loving this and giving it 5 stars, and also because this cuts right through any type of grease on your pans or dishes. Love it
Amanda S.
Amanda S.

I work with kids and I use this for a lot of their stuff. I use it for their eating stuff, tables, and toys and I trust it to know my kids will be safe. And it's always an awesome price at pretty much any store!
Rachel P.
Rachel P.
Edmonton

This dish soap is amazing it gets my dishes clean and my hands soft. Has a great scent. Very affordable for the quality. Has been my regular dish soap for a long time and I'm never disappointed. 100% recommended
Just a small drop goes a long way! This is by far the best dish soap to get the most for your money. It cuts through grease easily and doesn't over dry my hands. The scent is fresh and clean, but nothing fruity.
Inna K.
Inna K.
Arden, Nc

My best product to wash dishes, it gets the job done fast and easy also great price and the smell is just wow I love it and will always use it and I will always recommend this product to other, so go try it out!
Lilah W.
Lilah W.

Palmolive is a decent dish liquid. I love the smell because it reminds me of my childhood. My local store sometimes has a good sale on it which makes it really inexpensive (especially when I also have a coupon).
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Las Vegas, NV

there isn't much to say about this dish soap, but other than it's a good dish soap and my parents have used it my whole life. it cleans fine, smells good, and is cheap. what more can you ask for in a dish soap?
Mary C.
Mary C.

Palmolive is still the old standby in dishwashing, gentle on hands also. I prefer the concentrated formula for tough grease. The original is too mild, better for hand washing and light cooking grease clean ups.
Melisa E.
Melisa E.
Turlock

I like buying the ultra concentrated version because then you barely use any soap to make tons of suds. It basically saves you money and makes it easier to clean the BIG time messes your family and dishes make.

Join Now