Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#9 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (7)
Bao Hnia X.
Bao Hnia X.
Saint Paul, MN
Not really a fa of palmolive. It doesn't give me that clean feeling I have with other dish soaps and I have to constantly use a lot to get the oils off my dishes.
Ashley V.
Ashley V.
Jamaica Plain, MA
This is one of the brands of dishwashing liquids I use often. Palmolive is always at a great price. I use a couple of pumps and I can wash a sink full of dishes.
Marely B.
Marely B.
Pharr, TX
Dec. 7, 2016, 1:10 a.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid
This stuff gets the job done. I have used this for many years with no problems. It cuts through grease, it's very economical and my dishes always look spotless.
Rebecca W.
Rebecca W.
Lake, MI
Nov. 5, 2016, 6:36 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid
I will always love this product it's my go to every time I need to clean a hard batch of dishes I Evan use it to get grease stains out of clothes it works great
Tracy C.
Tracy C.
This has been a main stay in my house as a part of my cleaning regime. A little of this goes a long way. It cuts through grease and grime and gets dishes clean!
jennifer l.
jennifer l.
Shawnee, OK
Dec. 9, 2016, 4:44 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid
This is really the only soap i use on a regualr, no it doesn't have a fancy smell but it actually stays soapy while your washing dishes unlike them other soaps
Sam L.
Sam L.
We cycle dishwashing responsibilities in my house, everyone else uses the generic brands and makes fun of me for only using this, but I feel lit cleans better.
Dec. 20, 2016, 3:50 a.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid
When using this soap i really feel like im cleaning my dishes. The texture is so thick which i like because its an easy to spread product. Alot goes a long way
Jo W.
Jo W.
Philadelphia, PA
Dec. 28, 2016, 2:14 a.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid
Solid dish soap, does it's job. Smell is fine, but not my favorite. However, I can't really smell it unless I'm trying, so the smell isn't much of a big deal.
Arlene L.
Arlene L.
Nanticoke, PA
Palmolive is pretty much my last choice for dish soap. It always leaves a film on my dishes that takes forever to rinse off. It also leaves a film in my sink.
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?