BY PALMOLIVE #92 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra conce...4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Chase M.
Tempe, AZ
This soap works great! It even smells good too which is a plus. It works great on grease and dirty dishes. I am very pleased with the results. I would definitely buy this product again. I would to others looking for dish soap.
Tabby C.
Great product for a great value! Works great to get all grease and grime off of every dish! It is decently priced and works well which makes it my go to. I also love that you can buy it at almost any store with cleaning product
Somia A.
Ardmore, OK
Works really good but it smells soooo bad. If you buy a product from them make sure to get a scented one or else it'll taste like chemicals. The good thing is it doesn't leave my dishes smelling like that. Not purchasing again.
Vanesa P.
Very good for your dishes and really get the grime off of them. This product is very effective and does the job. It is a good value especially if you buy the big tub. I like this product a lot and use it all the time but my only con is that it is not as soft as I would hope on the hands. However I would buy it again
Kiara H.
It's alright, nothing MAJORLY special about this product mainly because it does the job like any other dish soap. It can be found in any supermarket or store, and the scent is good but it's your preference. I would recommend.
Landon m.
Clinton, OK
palmolive dish soap, i use of course, on a daily basis, It smells so good, and keeps your hands soft after, of course, WASHING DISHES, it really does help getting off the stained food, and grease, it makes it look clean as ever!
Stephanie C.
Washes dishes and doesn't leave soapy residue. I found other soaps to leave my sponge smelling disgusting after using but this soap does not do that. Great price and nice scents to choose from. I would recommend this brand.
T B.
To me Pomolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid doesn't clean as well as Dawn to me. It is also too heavily scented and it makes me feel that my dishes are going to have that smell lingering on them after I wash them.
Jesse H.
Sacramento, CA
Palmolive concentrate is fantastic. I bought it at the grocery store. For a good price. It cuts through grease like s charm. It's well worth the money and not very pricey. I definitely recommend this product to everyone.
Crystal M.
This smells really good! It also cleans your dishes good as well! When you wash your hands with this they smell good and they are super soft as well! You can buy many different scents and colors if you don't like the green one!
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?