Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#11 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (4)
Mariangel M.
Mariangel M.
Boston, MA

I really love the sent of this and the fact that it gets rid of grease so easy and effortless, this is something that I love but I'm trying to change to a more natural and ego friendly brand
ALONNA K.
ALONNA K.
Forest Park, GA

Still one of the best dish detergents around!!! You cannot go wrong with original Palmolive...it has a clean, fresh smell...it's not harsh on your hands and it gets your dishes extra clean!
Summer A.
Summer A.

The orignal is tough on grease and soft on hands. We have been using this a long timeZ. We dont have to keep pumping gel on sponge like gain.. its very latheryyyy . I will keep on buying it
Carla G.
Carla G.
Indio

I stick with the originals because they seem to work well for me. They do the job and smell great. My hands do not seem as dry and the price is great since I can buy it at the dollar store!
Denise A.
Denise A.
Keyport, NJ

I usually buy this one or the coconut one because it smells awesome. I do like this one more because it suds up nicely I use less of it during the washing cycle and it works good on grease.
dawn p.
dawn p.
New Port Rchey, FL

So strong and last me such a long time its the best one out there so concentrated not watery and weak like most brands love the smell reminds me of clean great price and such a large bottle
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
BRAMPTON, ONTARIO

This soap is so awesome because a little goes such a long way. It being so concentrated means washing a lot of dishes, etc only takes a lil bit of soap which is great for people on a budget
Sally M.
Sally M.

I've used this product and its alright. Not so great. Soap doesn't last that long on the sponge. I have to keep squeezing out some more soap lol. Not as effective. I wouldn't buy it again.
Cynthia G.
Cynthia G.
Mountain View, MO

it is a good dish soap, but not as good as Dawn in my opinion. With the scent? Well....they tried. It is not a bad scent but it definitely isnt my favorite. I just wish it cleaned better..
Rohini P.
Rohini P.

This is my go to Dish soap. It smells great! It doesn't leave a residue on the dishes, compared to other brands. It also has a larger refillable container, that you can purchase at Costco.

Join Now