BY PALMOLIVE #29 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml. see more...

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Amber V.
Douglasville, GA
We use the Palmolive original because I'm able to wash my daughters bottles without any harsh smells or left over residues. It's a great price. Cleans the dishes in the dish washer phenomenally and is just as good for hand washing bottles.
Danielle F.
savannah, GA
This is an inexpensive dish detergent, its been around for years, getting the job done. I usually get it for only $1.oo at my local Dollar General store. Leaves your hands smooth and protects your nails too. I would definitely buy again.
miacrass H.
So this dish soap in our house hold is used to wash the car. We use in the house dawm and for the cars palmolive it washes well and i like that it makes a lot of buubles which makes the soap distribution easier to do in as we wash the car.
Sarah F.
CLEVELAND, OH
This dish soap gets the job done at a very affordable price. It's concentrated, so you don't need much and it's still offered at the low price point the brand is famous for. So overall, it's a great deal. I would definitely recommend it.
Rebecca C.
This as been one of my favorite original dish soaps. It doesn't have tons of stuff in it like the new soaps do. It gets the job done. Including the greasy stuff on the pots and pans. The scent is nice. I will continue to use this product.
Myia J.
As a little girl my great grandfather would use this to always wash dishes. Whether it was after a small meal or a large gathering. The dishes were always clean, smelt nice, And it also made his hands soft too. It's very reasonably priced.
Celeste A.
Ontario, CA
This product left my hands super dry after! There was no scent at all? This product was super watery, it didn't do its job at all. Not a lot of bubbles was created in the process of washing my dishes either. I don't recommend this product.
Maggie L.
Cambridge, WI
I haven't used this one in a while but mainly because I use and prefer my dish soap from Dawn and I can't really point out why but for some reasons I find myself reaching for my Dawn one more often. I do however like his scent a lot.
Rochelle V.
San Jose, CA
This cuts through the grease better than any other brands I have tried. The idea is to do the dishes quickly and this is the best - dissolves food and grease quickly and does not dry out my hands. I rarely bother to put on gloves.
D C.
Been using since I could remember. It's extremely concentrated and it's effective. You just can't go wrong with Palmolive. The best part is that it never dries out my skin, and has a pleasant classic smell. Also, the price is right.
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?