Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#8 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (5)
Rachel P.
Rachel P.
Edmonton

This dish soap is amazing it gets my dishes clean and my hands soft. Has a great scent. Very affordable for the quality. Has been my regular dish soap for a long time and I'm never disappointed. 100% recommended
Just a small drop goes a long way! This is by far the best dish soap to get the most for your money. It cuts through grease easily and doesn't over dry my hands. The scent is fresh and clean, but nothing fruity.
Inna K.
Inna K.
Arden, NC

My best product to wash dishes, it gets the job done fast and easy also great price and the smell is just wow I love it and will always use it and I will always recommend this product to other, so go try it out!
Lilah W.
Lilah W.

Palmolive is a decent dish liquid. I love the smell because it reminds me of my childhood. My local store sometimes has a good sale on it which makes it really inexpensive (especially when I also have a coupon).
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Las Vegas, NV

there isn't much to say about this dish soap, but other than it's a good dish soap and my parents have used it my whole life. it cleans fine, smells good, and is cheap. what more can you ask for in a dish soap?
Mary C.
Mary C.

Palmolive is still the old standby in dishwashing, gentle on hands also. I prefer the concentrated formula for tough grease. The original is too mild, better for hand washing and light cooking grease clean ups.
Melisa E.
Melisa E.
Turlock

I like buying the ultra concentrated version because then you barely use any soap to make tons of suds. It basically saves you money and makes it easier to clean the BIG time messes your family and dishes make.
Ishtar C.
Ishtar C.

I have been using this product for years. It has never disappointed me. I believe it is a good value when I purchase it from Costco. The scent it great and smells cleans. I would purchase it again at the store.
Does its job and cleans well. It works goo on a sponge and for soaking dishes. It is effective and affordable. Does what it says and doesn't disappoint. I am happy with this product. I'm sure you would be too.
Jiji S.
Jiji S.
Colorado Springs, CO

i love this product. a little goes such a long way. its concentrated. so definitely gets the work done. quite thick, so genuinely use just a little, works with the most difficult dishes. love the scent too....

Join Now