Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid uploaded by Pavua V.Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid uploaded by Hala S.Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid uploaded by Cindy R.See all 7 photos

BY PALMOLIVE #13 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml. see more...

• Is there a difference between the org...Yes! The ultra concentrate req... 3 Answers
Photos (7)
Buy on Harmon ...
Laura C.
Laura C.
Lawton, OK
I have used this most of my life even when I worked at a fried chicken restaurant this is what we used to get the chicken and grease off of the dishes and our hands.
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Fort Hood, TX
This is my favorite brand of dish soap. I always buy the coconut one. The smell is amazing, a little goes a long way and it leaves the dishes clean. And it's cheap.
Elyssa W.
Elyssa W.
Isn't my favorite dish soap but I'll use it. I don't love the smell mainly because it's what my grandparents use and it just reminds me of washing the dishes there.
Rosie F.
Rosie F.
Love this stuff! It's ULTRA concentrated for real! I only use a few drops and it cleans everything. If only I could convince my boyfriend he only needs a few drops!
Misty m.
Misty m.
Savannah, GA
This is the best detergent in the world. It only takes a teaspoon of this to wash all your dishes and it cuts right thru grease with no problem. This is all i use.
Yvonne H.
Yvonne H.
Oakland, CA
Favorite dish soap to us. A little amount goes a long ways with this concentrated soap. It leaves my dish looking sparkling clean and no streaks through the glass.
Ana C.
Ana C.
Silver spring
I recommend this product to everyone! My mom used it as I was growing up and now I use it. Not only is it a good dish detergent but it is great for stain removal.
Alejandra T.
Alejandra T.
carson, ca
Love this dish washing liquid soap, doesn't leave my plates feeling icky. The price for it at target is $2-3 for such a big bottle. The scent is really nice too.
Alicia M.
Alicia M.
Andrews, TX
This dish liquid brings me back to my childhood. I love the smell of it. A little bit goes a long way. For me it helps a lot with getting stuff off of the dishes
laneia g.
laneia g.
Santa Fe, NM
still the best always have loved this always will works wonders a.ittle goes along way and the smell is amazing have tried others but always go back to thus one!
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?