BY PALMOLIVE #41 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml. see more...

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Adriana T.
Adriana T.
sacramento , CA
I have used this to clean my makeup brushes worked like a charm. I love the scent. It makes my hands extremely soft after washing dishes, leaves dishes looking good.
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Fort Hood, TX
This is my favorite brand of dish soap. I always buy the coconut one. The smell is amazing, a little goes a long way and it leaves the dishes clean. And it's cheap.
Rosie F.
Rosie F.
Love this stuff! It's ULTRA concentrated for real! I only use a few drops and it cleans everything. If only I could convince my boyfriend he only needs a few drops!
Elyssa W.
Elyssa W.
Isn't my favorite dish soap but I'll use it. I don't love the smell mainly because it's what my grandparents use and it just reminds me of washing the dishes there.
Misty m.
Misty m.
Savannah, GA
This is the best detergent in the world. It only takes a teaspoon of this to wash all your dishes and it cuts right thru grease with no problem. This is all i use.
Yvonne H.
Yvonne H.
Oakland, CA
Favorite dish soap to us. A little amount goes a long ways with this concentrated soap. It leaves my dish looking sparkling clean and no streaks through the glass.
Ana C.
Ana C.
Silver spring
I recommend this product to everyone! My mom used it as I was growing up and now I use it. Not only is it a good dish detergent but it is great for stain removal.
Alicia M.
Alicia M.
Andrews, TX
This dish liquid brings me back to my childhood. I love the smell of it. A little bit goes a long way. For me it helps a lot with getting stuff off of the dishes
Bao Hnia X.
Bao Hnia X.
Saint Paul, MN
Not really a fa of palmolive. It doesn't give me that clean feeling I have with other dish soaps and I have to constantly use a lot to get the oils off my dishes.
Ashley V.
Ashley V.
Jamaica Plain, MA
This is one of the brands of dishwashing liquids I use often. Palmolive is always at a great price. I use a couple of pumps and I can wash a sink full of dishes.
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?