Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#8 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (5)
Christina M.
Christina M.

My mom has been using this for years in the house. It feels great on your hands! We get the larger bottles from a wholesale market. The soap itself is pretty thick, and suds up amazingly. Love the different scents.
Breanna D.
Breanna D.
Winnipeg, Manitoba

This is the dish soap I have been using for years! Just a little bit of the product goes a long way for me! It removes food and stains so easily with a cleaning wand. It is not expensive to buy and is easy to find.
Jorge B.
Jorge B.
Edinburg, TX

This product Is literally concentrated. It has a very good price but, the most impressive thing is that even that it looks small it is so concentrated that it will last for months! I would definitely buy it again.
Deena A.
Deena A.
Sunrise, FL

Growing up this is what we used in the house and now this is still the product I pick up when I run out. This brand works great for me and I love how gentle it is on the hands. Good price on it and I recommend it.
Sierra K.
Sierra K.

I actually use this mostly for washing my makeup brushes. I like the amount of product that you get for the price, and it performs well. It's gentle on my hands when I wash dishes, and there is no offensive smell.
Andrea H.
Andrea H.
Los Angeles, CA

Great dish soap, lasts a while, don't need to use too much to get suds. Gentle on hands and tough on grease. I buy one bottle and it lasts me so long. Loving the smell and the amount of clean I get for the price!
Donisha K. G.
Donisha K. G.
Coweta, OK

I love Palmolive. I have to pre wash my dishes before i put them in the dishwasher. I'm OCD lol. But smells great, cleans the dishes great. No greasiness left on the dishes and my hands feel great after using it.
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
Jersey City, NJ

Need something to really get that funk off your dish? Soak it in this soap and water for a while, and it'll come right off! You can never go wrong with Palmolive dishwashing soap. It's always on my shopping list.
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.
Bay Shore, NY

This product is amazing and I love how it leaves my skin feeling soft. The scent is nice also and would definitely recommend! You can even sometimes find these in dollar tree for just a buck! It's my go to brand.
Ann M.
Ann M.
Moriches, NY

This is a very thick soap so a little goes a long way which is one of my reasons for loving this and giving it 5 stars, and also because this cuts right through any type of grease on your pans or dishes. Love it

Join Now