Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#3 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (7)
Kellie H.
Kellie H.
Bryant, AR

This dish soap keeps my dishes and sink fresh! I am very glad that I found this as it not only does the job promised, but also keeps my hands soft and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin!
Malanie M.
Malanie M.
Crown City, OH

This brand of dishwashing liquid is great. However, I don't really buy it often because my daughter had an allergic reaction to it. It's really affordable & can be found at most stores.
Nicole T.
Nicole T.
Bronx, NY

My mothers favorite dish washer soap does not leave your hands brittle its great smelling effective removes all debris and its inexpensive a everyday household item that does not change
DeAnna Y.
DeAnna Y.
Mount Vernon, WA

I have been using original Palmolive dish soap since my daughter was born. She was a micro-preemie and in the NICU that was the only soap they used. It's not only safe and cleans great.
Marissa N.
Marissa N.
Ligonier, PA

This is a product that I use very frequently. It has a very nice scent and a nice presentation. I love that it's priced fairly cheap. I usually buy it from Walmart. It works very well.
meghan g.
meghan g.
Dundalk, MD

Extremely affordable and has an amazing scent. One thing I've noticed is the soap can be hard to wash off the dishes and can leave a greasy residue. The green apple scent is delicious!
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Muncie, IN

I've used Palmolive a couple times but have never really been satisfied with it. My dishes still seem to have a residue left on them even after scrubbing them. I wouldn't use it again.
Dawn M.
Dawn M.
Hazel Park, MI

I like it since you can use it for more than dishes. It smells clean, it is a product that you can get at the dollar store. I do have to wash some dishes by hand so this is a good one.
Ana A.
Ana A.

My family gets this in the big size from Costco and it lasts a long time! This product doesn't dry your hands out either. It cleans the dishes well, and leaves them with a nice shine
Kendra l.
Kendra l.
Bradford, OH

I was introduced to this while in the hospital with my baby. They recommended I use it for her bottles. I have not been disappointed except that I find dawn deals with grease better.

Join Now