BY PALMOLIVE #25 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Christine U.
Kirkland, WA
I love the ultra concentrated Palmolive because you can use less and I like to dilute it with water in a pretty bottle with a dispenser top and let it sit on my sink edge. Very bubbly, which to me means it's cleaning well! Rinses off well. Good value.
Sarah S.
Blue Springs, MO
I buy Palmolive because Dawn is far too harsh for my skin and causes flare ups iin my eczema. This soap has always been a gentle alternative and has good grease cutting properties. I always fall back on it as a trusted go to. I totally recommend it!
Andrea D.
This is a good, classic dish soap. It is very concentrated so you only need a little bit. The scent is light and inoffensive. It is cheap and easy to find in retailers. I am satisfied with the product and will definitely repurchase it for my home.
Lizeth G.
It gets most of the mess off but there's some things I feel like won't clean off so easily. No weird allergic reactions but I feel like the consistency of it is too thick so when you're washing dishes you really need to make sure you wash it off.
Jamie C.
Davisboro, GA
I love the smell of this product. It really smells fresh and clean to me. I've never been disappointed with the performance of it either. I generally buy mine at Walmart or Dollar General. I will continue to repurchase it due to it's price point.
Gina B.
Xenia, OH
Palmolive Original is my all time favorite! The smell is intoxicating and it really shines dishes like no other....did I mention it also shines windows like no other also!!! I never use window cleaner because Palmolive has always been the best!
Midland, TX
Cuts through the grease like crazy! Lasts a very long time. Usually only need to use a dime size amount for an entire load of dishes! Affordable, and easy to find at pretty much any grocery or convenience store! I highly recommend this product!
Andrea Z.
Fresno, CA
Palmolive Ultra concentrated is one of our go-to dish detergents because the price is amazing and a little goes a long way. One con is the bottle is usually pretty small. I usually buy from Dollar General for a decent price and I will buy again.
Lizzy c.
I have use this brand since I moved into my appartment the origonal works very well just as good as dawn but if you are adventurous there other flavors and things are even better the smells are wonderfull I just love it its like gormet soap
Leydiz L.
Doral, FL
Me gusta mucho este lava platos de PALMOLIVE, primero su agradable aroma, realmente lava bien los plataos y quita la grasa de ollas y sartenes, dura mucho y produce bastante espuma, es duradero, buen precio, y siempre lo compro, lo recomiendo
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?