BY PALMOLIVE #32 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml. see more...

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Fabiola L.
Miami FL
It's super concentrate, leaves my hands feel smooth , pays a lot, a little bit goes a long long way, i put a little bit in bottle with water because of the concentration and does the job, my dishes never been so clean, i just love it, and it cleans my dishes sooo fast
Madeleine Q.
This works as well if not better for cleaning those things that don't go in the dishwasher or just a quick clean up when you add a couple drops in a spray bottle. Then there is the price difference. Win, win for me. the only down side i find is I wish it smelled a little better.
Christine U.
Kirkland, WA
I love the ultra concentrated Palmolive because you can use less and I like to dilute it with water in a pretty bottle with a dispenser top and let it sit on my sink edge. Very bubbly, which to me means it's cleaning well! Rinses off well. Good value.
HEIDI B.
Midland, TX
Cuts through the grease like crazy! Lasts a very long time. Usually only need to use a dime size amount for an entire load of dishes! Affordable, and easy to find at pretty much any grocery or convenience store! I highly recommend this product!
Andrea Z.
Fresno, CA
Palmolive Ultra concentrated is one of our go-to dish detergents because the price is amazing and a little goes a long way. One con is the bottle is usually pretty small. I usually buy from Dollar General for a decent price and I will buy again.
Lizeth G.
It gets most of the mess off but there's some things I feel like won't clean off so easily. No weird allergic reactions but I feel like the consistency of it is too thick so when you're washing dishes you really need to make sure you wash it off.
Gina B.
Xenia, OH
Palmolive Original is my all time favorite! The smell is intoxicating and it really shines dishes like no other....did I mention it also shines windows like no other also!!! I never use window cleaner because Palmolive has always been the best!
Jamie C.
Davisboro, GA
I love the smell of this product. It really smells fresh and clean to me. I've never been disappointed with the performance of it either. I generally buy mine at Walmart or Dollar General. I will continue to repurchase it due to it's price point.
Andrea D.
This is a good, classic dish soap. It is very concentrated so you only need a little bit. The scent is light and inoffensive. It is cheap and easy to find in retailers. I am satisfied with the product and will definitely repurchase it for my home.
Kristian R.
Silsbee, TX
Over the years this product is not as good as it once was. I keep going back and buying it anyways. Feels great on my hands but for cacked on dishes it doesn't do much damage like it used to. I feel that dawn and even gain have better soaps
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?