Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#8 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (5)
Ashley C.
Ashley C.

I don't know why this is the only dish soap I will every use, any time I've switched I always go back to this one. It's. Been used my whole childhood so it kindof reminds me of that šŸ™ˆ
Ana A.
Ana A.

My family gets this in the big size from Costco and it lasts a long time! This product doesn't dry your hands out either. It cleans the dishes well, and leaves them with a nice shine
Wendy L.
Wendy L.
Ottawa , Ottawa Ontario

There is no dishwashing liquid that works as well as Palmolive on my dishes. I love the scent, and love that it gets all the grease off my dishes and down the drain where it belongs.
Amber C.
Amber C.
Ottawa

This dish soap always manages to get my dishes clean. I like the amount of suds it provides. My only qualm is the scent. It's not my favorite. However I will take function over that.
Kendra l.
Kendra l.
Bradford, OH

I was introduced to this while in the hospital with my baby. They recommended I use it for her bottles. I have not been disappointed except that I find dawn deals with grease better.
Megan J.
Megan J.
Covington, KY

I use this everyday to clean and soak my dishes. It smells great and lifts everything just as well as other more expensive brands. I can always find coupons and is always affordable.
Eunice K.
Eunice K.

Love this brand regardless of scent. A little gets a lot done. Very soapy and great cleaning agent.. sometimes if I don't use enough then it stains the glass but that rarely happens
Yerania G.
Yerania G.

My dishes are left in the skink for a few days. After i get back they have hard food crumbs. Take my spong and apply the dish soAp amd start scrubbing away. Palmolive does wonders..
Kasey K.
Kasey K.

Not as good a soap as dawn, but I have always found their scents to be so refreshing. And in a pinch, when you buy from the local Dollar Tree, palmolive works just fine in a pinch.
Lauren C.
Lauren C.

A little goes a long way with original Palmolive. I add about a quarter size drop in a pan after cooking and let it soak for a little with hot water and it basically cleans itself.

Join Now