Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#9 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (7)
Palmolive has always been around since I can remember so it's a good trustworthy brand. Always gets the job done. 4 stars because I like another product a tad bit better.
Angela B.
Angela B.
Jacksonville, FL
Sometimes it's best to just stick with a classic. I've used other soaps but always come back to this one. My mom used it growing up so I use it now. Moms are never wrong!
Awilda C.
Awilda C.
First dish soap I was ever introduced too and I still use it till this day goes to show how much I love it. You'll love it took of you give it a try and it's not pricey.
Ramya A.
Ramya A.
Gurnee , IL
I think it's been six months I got one bottle and it's still not empty . I mean to say a drop is enough to do five to six dishes . It saves u lot of money for sure ;)
Jamita F.
Jamita F.
Kalamazoo, MI
The smell reminds me of my childhood, it cleans well and doesn't dry your hands out. It is cost effective, it's mild enough to let the kids use for bubbles in the tub
Crystal L.
Crystal L.
Browns Mills, NJ
Jan. 7, 2017, 7:45 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid
I just always use this no real reason. Sometimes I get different scents and they smell amazing as well but this is just my go to. Keeps my dishes clean and sparkling.
Gia S.
Gia S.
I love PalmOlive dish soap! not only does it leave my dishes clean, it leaves my hand hydrated due to the olive oil inside. very affordable and definitely efficient.
Laura C.
Laura C.
Lawton, OK
I have used this most of my life even when I worked at a fried chicken restaurant this is what we used to get the chicken and grease off of the dishes and our hands.
Angela L.
Angela L.
Jacksonville, FL
Nov. 30, 2016, 8:40 a.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid
Love Palmolive. Have always used Palmolive. Switched one time to "Sun", and was horrible. I buy it at Target or Walmart and with coupons, at times, is well worth it!
Denise W.
Denise W.
Dec. 2, 2016, 4:22 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid
No residue. Great suds. Gets my dishes nnice and clean. Affordable and easily accessible. I love the smell of this too. The consisyancy was great. I would buy again.
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?