Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#3 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (7)
Jessica R.
Jessica R.

I always used Palmolive growing up and have loved it. However I feel like the soap has recently been thinned out with water as I don't feel like it lasts as long on my sponge as it used to.
Zulema G.
Zulema G.
El Paso, TX

I always used this brand of dish soap, I like it cause it's concentrated and you only need a little bit to used and it makes lots of bubbles and you can wash as many as dishes you need to.
Cynthia G.
Cynthia G.
Mountain View, MO

it is a good dish soap, but not as good as Dawn in my opinion. With the scent? Well....they tried. It is not a bad scent but it definitely isnt my favorite. I just wish it cleaned better..
Sam G.
Sam G.
Mount Ulla, NC

The only kind of dish soap we use. We buy bulk because it is so good. Doesn't make your hands feel all weird after washing dishes and very effective when using. Highly recommend to others.
Christine B.
Christine B.
Bolingbrook , Il

My fave dish detergent. Great price and it works well. Works to clean things other than dishes too. I use it to clean my bathtub for a and it works really well. Would recommend to others.
Victoria C.
Victoria C.

Works so much better at attacking grease and stuck on food than the competitors. Great price point, and I even use it to clean my makeup brushes. Buyer for life! I would highly recommend.
Ara R.
Ara R.

Does not make my hands dry out, good on tough grease, my husband eve. Uses it to wash off all the oil from his car after he he done fixing it up and it works great to get oil off his skin
Kassandra F.
Kassandra F.
S Portland, ME

This is the only dish soap I will use. I love the scent. It kills grease and keeps glasses shiny and clear. It also doesn't make my fingernails soft and break which is a HUGE plus for me
Kellie H.
Kellie H.
Bryant, AR

This dish soap keeps my dishes and sink fresh! I am very glad that I found this as it not only does the job promised, but also keeps my hands soft and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin!
Malanie M.
Malanie M.
Crown City, OH

This brand of dishwashing liquid is great. However, I don't really buy it often because my daughter had an allergic reaction to it. It's really affordable & can be found at most stores.

Join Now