Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#8 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (5)
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Sandusky, OH

Some dish liquids leave a residue; however, Palmolive Ultra does it's job! Easy, thorough clean without a residue. Product has a great value at a low cost. The scent is pleasant, not overwhelming. Would buy it again.
Leslie F.
Leslie F.
Cleveland, MS

Love the scent and this soap really creates suds so you don't have to keep going back for more product. It breaks down caked on food even if it is dried on or has been sitting in your sink for s little too long. :-)
Baylee S.
Baylee S.
Conway , AR

I love this soap so much! We spent a week in the NICU with my son when he was born and we exclusively used Palmolive to wash his bottles and nipples. It was amazing and we bought some more when we were discharged :)
Lila F.
Lila F.
Port St Lucie, FL

My favorite liquid dish soap! Smell reminds me of doing dishes with my grandma, it's very easy on hands, and is more affordable than some other brands. I buy this brand most often, cleans the best and lasts FOREVER!
Marvelis T.
Marvelis T.

This is hands down the best liquid dish soap. It cuts through grease and leaves all dishes sparkling. It suds up a lot so you don't need to use a lot. The bottles last a long time which makes it very cost effective.
Christine B.
Christine B.

This dish soap smells good and cleans dishes well. Palmolive is a very good valued dish soap. Bought at Walmart and would buy again if on a budget. It cleans well, but leaves my hands dry if I wash too many dishes.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.

This is a very good dish soap. It's my moms favorite. I prefer the ones with a little bit of a better smell to them but this definitely does the job. Never had a problem with it and it's affordable and easy to find
Katie R.
Katie R.

My grandmother used it, my mom uses it, so naturally I use it. You only need a little bit and it soaps up and makes washing a breeze. I know I can only count on it. I know my dishes are always clean after using it.
Isabel G.
Isabel G.
Hollister, CA

My mom will only use this at the house. I don't think it has much of a scent but it does work really well. I like purchasing this just because my mom as always bought it and it makes me happy to continue buying it.
Christina M.
Christina M.

My mom has been using this for years in the house. It feels great on your hands! We get the larger bottles from a wholesale market. The soap itself is pretty thick, and suds up amazingly. Love the different scents.

Join Now