Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#5 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (7)
Kristen D.
Kristen D.

I really like this dish soap. To me it doesn't really have a scent like most do. But it works really well. It's really affordable and it's sold at grocery stores, or places like Target and Walmart.
Ryann L.
Ryann L.

Is it weird to have a favorite dish soap? Because I do, and it's this one. The smell just brings me back to childhood honestly, in the weirdest way. Also it leaves my hands soft which I appreciate
Kimberly M.
Kimberly M.

I love this dish soap. It cleans your dishes really well. It had a nice fresh smell. This is a very effective product. I highly recommend it. You can buy it almost any where. I would buy it again.
Aire L.
Aire L.
DORAL

This product its very very easy to get and its not expensive either, it doesn't harm your skin which is very good, also is a great dishwasher, you can do lota of dishes with a little bit of soap.
Megan P.
Megan P.
Nicholasville, KY

This dish liquid gets your dishes sparkling clean without leaving the residue I've found that other dish liquids do. I recommend this to anyone looking for an inexpensive option to dish liquids!
Denise D.
Denise D.

I have used Palmolive for years. As the commercials say it is very mild on your hands. The ultra goes a long way and is often on sale. I find my dishes get clean and it is a great staple for me.
Bre M.
Bre M.
Las Vegas , Nv

Decent dishwashing liquid. Very mild on your skin, extremely light fragrance and inexpensive. I've bought this product mostly from SAMs Club and WalMart. I recommend buying/trying this product.
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Wallington, NJ

This has always been a staple in my house. Cleans dishes with very little effort. Since it's so concentrated, a little goes a long way. I also use a tiny bit with warm water to clean my rings.
Elizabeth W.
Elizabeth W.
Orlando, FL

This stuff lasts a long time I'll give it that. But I have a real sensitivity to this soap for some strange reason I use it and I start getting itchy and coughing and the smell isn't the best.
It's a long lasting dish soap which let your hands (if you don't wash your dishes with gloves) soft, but the price in a lot of towns is not so reasonable. The formula isn't something special.
Fyn K.
Fyn K.

Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?

Join Now