Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#11 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (4)
Maria C.
Maria C.
Alhambra , Ca

I been Purchasing Palmolive lately due to I'm a makeup artist. So this is great for cleaning my Makeup Brushes and dishes. This is way more affordable.. It's a dual performance. Must try.. šŸ‘šŸ»
It's a long lasting dish soap which let your hands (if you don't wash your dishes with gloves) soft, but the price in a lot of towns is not so reasonable. The formula isn't something special.
Synthia M.
Synthia M.
Compton, Ca

This has been the dish soap we use in my house ever since I can remember. It last a long time and my favorite part is that it doesn't leave any kind of scent on the dishes like other soaps do
Candice W.
Candice W.
Harrison, AR

It cleans wonderfully & my sensitive hands stay smooth. I like the product and the bottle saves me space under the sink. I use it all the time and it seems as if it lasted forever. I love it!
Mariangel M.
Mariangel M.
Boston, MA

I really love the sent of this and the fact that it gets rid of grease so easy and effortless, this is something that I love but I'm trying to change to a more natural and ego friendly brand
ALONNA K.
ALONNA K.
Forest Park, GA

Still one of the best dish detergents around!!! You cannot go wrong with original Palmolive...it has a clean, fresh smell...it's not harsh on your hands and it gets your dishes extra clean!
Summer A.
Summer A.

The orignal is tough on grease and soft on hands. We have been using this a long timeZ. We dont have to keep pumping gel on sponge like gain.. its very latheryyyy . I will keep on buying it
Carla G.
Carla G.
Indio

I stick with the originals because they seem to work well for me. They do the job and smell great. My hands do not seem as dry and the price is great since I can buy it at the dollar store!
Denise A.
Denise A.
Keyport, NJ

I usually buy this one or the coconut one because it smells awesome. I do like this one more because it suds up nicely I use less of it during the washing cycle and it works good on grease.
dawn p.
dawn p.
New Port Rchey, FL

So strong and last me such a long time its the best one out there so concentrated not watery and weak like most brands love the smell reminds me of clean great price and such a large bottle

Join Now