BY PALMOLIVE #92 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra conce...4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Celeste A.
Ontario, CA
This product left my hands super dry after! There was no scent at all? This product was super watery, it didn't do its job at all. Not a lot of bubbles was created in the process of washing my dishes either. I don't recommend this product.
miacrass H.
So this dish soap in our house hold is used to wash the car. We use in the house dawm and for the cars palmolive it washes well and i like that it makes a lot of buubles which makes the soap distribution easier to do in as we wash the car.
Madison M.
Lake Geneva, WI
This dish soap is very cheap and gets the job done. Although it is very cheap and gets the job done, I find that I am always reapplying soap to the sponge . I'm glad that this brand has created other scents, definitely a buy if you are on a tight budget
Sarah F.
CLEVELAND, OH
This dish soap gets the job done at a very affordable price. It's concentrated, so you don't need much and it's still offered at the low price point the brand is famous for. So overall, it's a great deal. I would definitely recommend it.
Margaret M.
Minneapolis , MN
Does the job. Not too sticky and cuts the grease just fine. This is a good product at a reasonable price. I prefer the original to the scented versions that alway smell perfumey as opposed to clean. Palmolive works, please don't change it!
Alexandra A.
San Diego, CA
I think this product is very good because not only cleans all your deashes but also leaves your hands really soft and smooth but I think that even if it leaves your hands really soft, when it gets dry your hands get dry more than it should
Melissa S.
Cedar Springs, MI
Palmolive is an alright brand, it doesn't dry out my hands like some off brands do. The value is okay, it can be a bit pricey at times depending on the store. The original scent isn't bad but they do have a lot of better scents. I would recommend it to friends who have sensitive skin and are looking for something other then Dawn.
Danielle F.
savannah, GA
This is an inexpensive dish detergent, its been around for years, getting the job done. I usually get it for only $1.oo at my local Dollar General store. Leaves your hands smooth and protects your nails too. I would definitely buy again.
Myia J.
As a little girl my great grandfather would use this to always wash dishes. Whether it was after a small meal or a large gathering. The dishes were always clean, smelt nice, And it also made his hands soft too. It's very reasonably priced.
Rebecca C.
This as been one of my favorite original dish soaps. It doesn't have tons of stuff in it like the new soaps do. It gets the job done. Including the greasy stuff on the pots and pans. The scent is nice. I will continue to use this product.
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?