Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#8 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (5)
This soap has no problem producing suds and has in my opinion a lovely fragrance that I'm pleased with. It cuts through the grease on my dishes and soaks hard to scrub pans fairly well. Faithful consumer of Palmolive c:
Liseth S.
Liseth S.

Our household has used this product for as long as I can remember. It is thick and lasts for a long time. It advertises that it is soft your your hands and it really is. My dishes always end up being clean as a whistle!
Karisa W.
Karisa W.
Dania, FL

I always purchase this product. Its my everyday dish liquid. I use to for tough grease and it still works magic. It doesn't leave my hands dry. The price is awesome like everywhere. And you can always be sure t find it.
Taylor Z.
Taylor Z.
Warminster, PA

If you want a dish soap with no strong scent this is what you need! Doesn't smell bad but doesn't smell fruity either. Cleans dishes well and you don't need a huge amount of it in order to clean everything in your sink!
Michael R.
Michael R.
Kings Park, NY

Continues to be the best and much less expensive than Dawn. One reality is that Palmolive has clearly been diluted over the years. More must be used to get the same results. Having said that, it remains the best value.
Amaya C.
Amaya C.
Ludowici, GA

Mexican household my grandma would use this and I love the smell ! Effective but does not dry out the hands and is a good value ! I appreciate that it makes the dishes so clean ! And that it doesn't leave any residue !
Scarlett L.
Scarlett L.
Tampa, FL

Palmolive is one of two of my faveorite holy grail kitchen products. I do not care for the other scented ones because i feel that they don't have the cleaning power that the original does. This is a must in my kitchen!
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Nj

It's gets the job done but I've had way better stronger dish liquids. Not as thick as other dish detergents... I brought mine from my local grocery store, super cheap... about 2 bucks... good as a back up dish liquid.
Kayla Q.
Kayla Q.
Bethel Park, Pa

I like to buy this soap because it is affordable compared to Dawn. Although it does not quite match the strength of its Dawn competitor. Can be bought at any grocery store. I bought it from Walmart and Dollar General!
Mayra S.
Mayra S.
Carpentersville, IL

For as long as I can remember we have always bought Palmolive dish soap. Not only does is smell great but it works amazingly. I would definitely repurchase this product in the future. Great price for a great product.

Join Now