BY PALMOLIVE #92 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra conce...4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Jamie C.
Davisboro, GA
I love the smell of this product. It really smells fresh and clean to me. I've never been disappointed with the performance of it either. I generally buy mine at Walmart or Dollar General. I will continue to repurchase it due to it's price point.
Gina B.
Xenia, OH
Palmolive Original is my all time favorite! The smell is intoxicating and it really shines dishes like no other....did I mention it also shines windows like no other also!!! I never use window cleaner because Palmolive has always been the best!
Lizeth G.
It gets most of the mess off but there's some things I feel like won't clean off so easily. No weird allergic reactions but I feel like the consistency of it is too thick so when you're washing dishes you really need to make sure you wash it off.
HEIDI B.
Midland, TX
Cuts through the grease like crazy! Lasts a very long time. Usually only need to use a dime size amount for an entire load of dishes! Affordable, and easy to find at pretty much any grocery or convenience store! I highly recommend this product!
Lizzy c.
I have use this brand since I moved into my appartment the origonal works very well just as good as dawn but if you are adventurous there other flavors and things are even better the smells are wonderfull I just love it its like gormet soap
Leydiz L.
Doral, FL
Me gusta mucho este lava platos de PALMOLIVE, primero su agradable aroma, realmente lava bien los plataos y quita la grasa de ollas y sartenes, dura mucho y produce bastante espuma, es duradero, buen precio, y siempre lo compro, lo recomiendo
Kristian R.
Silsbee, TX
Over the years this product is not as good as it once was. I keep going back and buying it anyways. Feels great on my hands but for cacked on dishes it doesn't do much damage like it used to. I feel that dawn and even gain have better soaps
Hannah H.
My family had used this for years I'm not crazy about the scent but you do get a lot for your dollar this stuff lasts us a long long time we buy the huge container and just fill up small ones. It cleans the dishes and makes your hands soft.
Marilyn O.
Chandler, AZ
I have used Palmolive for years now. It was just one of those things that I grew up with in the family. I can remember being a little girl and seeing my grandmother wash her dishes with it and I use to beg her to let wash them and her would but she would always rewash them, hum I guess I didn't do a good job at it. But it looked fun.
Madison M.
Lake Geneva, WI
This dish soap is very cheap and gets the job done. Although it is very cheap and gets the job done, I find that I am always reapplying soap to the sponge . I'm glad that this brand has created other scents, definitely a buy if you are on a tight budget
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?