Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#3 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (7)
Elizabeth W.
Elizabeth W.
Orlando, FL

This stuff lasts a long time I'll give it that. But I have a real sensitivity to this soap for some strange reason I use it and I start getting itchy and coughing and the smell isn't the best.
It's a long lasting dish soap which let your hands (if you don't wash your dishes with gloves) soft, but the price in a lot of towns is not so reasonable. The formula isn't something special.
Synthia I.
Synthia I.
Compton, CA

This has been the dish soap we use in my house ever since I can remember. It last a long time and my favorite part is that it doesn't leave any kind of scent on the dishes like other soaps do
Candice W.
Candice W.
Harrison, AR

It cleans wonderfully & my sensitive hands stay smooth. I like the product and the bottle saves me space under the sink. I use it all the time and it seems as if it lasted forever. I love it!
Teri B.
Teri B.
Shepherdstown, WV

I've used Palmolive since I moved out on my own and it's the only dish liquid soap. I bought mine at Food Lion and all of the scents I've gotten are great. Great value and never lets me down.
Maria C.
Maria C.
Alhambra , Ca

I been Purchasing Palmolive lately due to I'm a makeup artist. So this is great for cleaning my Makeup Brushes and dishes. This is way more affordable.. It's a dual performance. Must try.. 👍🏻
Denise A.
Denise A.
Keyport, NJ

I usually buy this one or the coconut one because it smells awesome. I do like this one more because it suds up nicely I use less of it during the washing cycle and it works good on grease.
dawn p.
dawn p.
Port Richey, FL

So strong and last me such a long time its the best one out there so concentrated not watery and weak like most brands love the smell reminds me of clean great price and such a large bottle
Jessica R.
Jessica R.

I always used Palmolive growing up and have loved it. However I feel like the soap has recently been thinned out with water as I don't feel like it lasts as long on my sponge as it used to.
Carla G.
Carla G.
Indio

I stick with the originals because they seem to work well for me. They do the job and smell great. My hands do not seem as dry and the price is great since I can buy it at the dollar store!

Join Now