BY PALMOLIVE #72 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml. see more...

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Gia S.
I love PalmOlive dish soap! not only does it leave my dishes clean, it leaves my hand hydrated due to the olive oil inside. very affordable and definitely efficient.
Rosie F.
Love this stuff! It's ULTRA concentrated for real! I only use a few drops and it cleans everything. If only I could convince my boyfriend he only needs a few drops!
Ashley D.
Fort Hood, TX
This is my favorite brand of dish soap. I always buy the coconut one. The smell is amazing, a little goes a long way and it leaves the dishes clean. And it's cheap.
Elyssa W.
Isn't my favorite dish soap but I'll use it. I don't love the smell mainly because it's what my grandparents use and it just reminds me of washing the dishes there.
Yvonne H.
Oakland, CA
Favorite dish soap to us. A little amount goes a long ways with this concentrated soap. It leaves my dish looking sparkling clean and no streaks through the glass.
Misty m.
Savannah, GA
This is the best detergent in the world. It only takes a teaspoon of this to wash all your dishes and it cuts right thru grease with no problem. This is all i use.
Ana C.
Silver spring
I recommend this product to everyone! My mom used it as I was growing up and now I use it. Not only is it a good dish detergent but it is great for stain removal.
Bao Hnia X.
Saint Paul, MN
Not really a fa of palmolive. It doesn't give me that clean feeling I have with other dish soaps and I have to constantly use a lot to get the oils off my dishes.
laneia g.
Santa Fe, NM
still the best always have loved this always will works wonders a.ittle goes along way and the smell is amazing have tried others but always go back to thus one!
Alicia M.
Andrews, TX
This dish liquid brings me back to my childhood. I love the smell of it. A little bit goes a long way. For me it helps a lot with getting stuff off of the dishes
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?