Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#5 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (7)
Alisa A.
Alisa A.
Silver Spring, MD

My mom always buys this dishsoap and it works great because it fights grease pretty well and plus you know how moms love everything cheap. I would carry on what my mom does and use this great product!!
Dylan R.
Dylan R.
Navarre, FL

Smells ridicuously amazing, and cleans my dishes wonderfully! This is my goto dish cleaning product because of its scent and it's price! The green is my favorite and I would buy it over and over again!
Jacquie D.
Jacquie D.
Massapequa, NY

Bought this before in the past. It cleans dishes good. Tougher stains you need to let it soak. The price is on, sometimes stores have sales on them. My issue is that it's extremely drying to the skin.
Suri A.
Suri A.
Madera

It works amazing! It's a goodie but oldie. I can always find it at any local store at a low price for such a good product. The smell is neutral not too strong. I definitely would recommend to others.
Robin R.
Robin R.
Santee, CA

We have used this in our house for years. It's cheap and effective and you don't need to use a lot in order to to get lots of bubbles. I would buy this again and recommend this to friends and family.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Brooklyn, NY

You can never go wrong with Palmolive dish soaps! The soap is very good for oily dishes and hard to clean messes. I bought this at a local drugstore. Definitely try out this product for clean dishes!
Franlimari T.
Franlimari T.
El Cajon, CA

The original and there sensitive line are the best ones I've used! Thy are great price and can be found at Target or even Walmart. The biggest piece to me is that they keep my hands soft and subtle.
Natasha B.
Natasha B.

One of the best. I go bounce between this and dawn. I like this one because it cuts through grease and smells great. It last a while because it's the concentrate. Definitely recommend it to everyone
Anna C.
Anna C.
Meriden, CT

I initially bought it because it was the first green soap I could find, but it was actually really decent. The smell is nice and the clean is really effective. I'd definitely buy this product again.
Elza F.
Elza F.
Hollywood, FL

This is a staple in my house. You can buy it in a bundle pack from Family Dollar or any store for that matter. It does exactly what it says it should and the price value is affordable for everyone.
Fyn K.
Fyn K.

Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?