BY PALMOLIVE #32 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml. see more...

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Beth S.
Mount Juliet, TN
Palmolive Original is tried and true and been used for generations. When a product is this great, there's no reason to buy another! It gets rid of caked on food and grease so easy. Plus, my hands feel so soft after! I actually enjoy doing dishes with this!
Mandi A.
Centreville, VA
Just a great dish liquid. Removes grease yet gentle on my skin and doesn't dry out my skin. I do enjoy the scent of these dish liquids as well. Not pricey at all and affordable. Only need a little drop; a little goes along way. Would recommend to others.
Linda J.
Waterford, CA
There is something about the way that a oldie but goodie can bring back memories. Not only does this work well but its inexpensive. I love the way that this pulls the grease out of my dishes with ease. This leaves the dishes and leaves them squicky clean.
Tay P.
This is my favorite detergent for handwashing dishes. It rinses off the dishes very well and doesn't leave a soapy scent on them. Even though this Original, it still doesn't take a lot to wash dishes. I remember the old commercials with Madge the manicurist and she would have clients soaking their hands in Palmolive because it's supposed to be gentle.
BoxKraz E.
Palmolive ultra original has a great scent. Best of all Palmolive is very affordable and it is one of those products that smell great. It is super soapy which lets you know that it works, it is also gentle on your hands and long lasting. Love Palmolive.
Heather F.
same dish soap i use at work and at home. gets the job. good value. great to get the small size when traveling. gets the greasy feel out of hands and also all my dishes. i would recommend to anyone looking for a good dish liquid. awesomme for cleaning makeup brushes too
Sarah S.
Blue Springs, MO
I buy Palmolive because Dawn is far too harsh for my skin and causes flare ups iin my eczema. This soap has always been a gentle alternative and has good grease cutting properties. I always fall back on it as a trusted go to. I totally recommend it!
Heather H.
Brunswick, GA
Arguably my favorite dish soap ever. You don't have to use very much and it smells light, fresh, and clean. It is available pretty much everywhere so it's easily accessible and affordable. The only con is that it tends to dry my hands out if I use it for too long at one time
Christine U.
Kirkland, WA
I love the ultra concentrated Palmolive because you can use less and I like to dilute it with water in a pretty bottle with a dispenser top and let it sit on my sink edge. Very bubbly, which to me means it's cleaning well! Rinses off well. Good value.
Fabiola L.
Miami FL
It's super concentrate, leaves my hands feel smooth , pays a lot, a little bit goes a long long way, i put a little bit in bottle with water because of the concentration and does the job, my dishes never been so clean, i just love it, and it cleans my dishes sooo fast
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?