Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#6 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (7)
Hebatallah K.
Hebatallah K.
Sugar Land, TX

Very good! Only thing I don't like is the consistency bc it gets really slippery and I almost dropped several dishes. It smells good and works well, I would definitely buy this again and would recommend!
Dominique S.
Dominique S.
Clearwater, FL

This is a classic product that gets dishes sparkly clean. The only con us that it doesn't create much suds so I end up using a lot of it. Also, the grease fighting power isn't as good as its competitor.
neva h.
neva h.
Mesa, AZ

The original is THE BEST - I am not a fan of the flavored ones ... I have always used this particular one, although because of the popularity of the flavoured ones, it's sometimes hard to find this one!
Liz J.
Liz J.

I use this soap daily, it lathers up great and works perfect for my dishes. It also smells great. Some other scents this brand has, I don't care for, but the brand is dependable and i am a repeat buyer!
Jacob M.
Jacob M.
Woodstock, GA

This is a classic dish cleaning soap. It is hard to say if this is better or worse than Dawn. To me they are both high quality brands, and it comes down to fragrance. I like to use this as well as dawn.
Vicki M.
Vicki M.
Los Angeles, CA

I like the Palmolive dish soap at times. It's not that soapy and I feel like I have to use a lot of product to get it foamy. I purchase mines at CVS when they have sales they usually are priced at $.99
Alisa A.
Alisa A.
Silver Spring, MD

My mom always buys this dishsoap and it works great because it fights grease pretty well and plus you know how moms love everything cheap. I would carry on what my mom does and use this great product!!
Edith C.
Edith C.
Mechanicsburg, PA

I gotta say this is one of the best dish liquids out there. For generations my family has used this. And well I like the foamy clean texture and the price is very good. I would definitely buy it again.
Tasha Renée L.
Tasha Renée L.
Tacoma, WA

I love Palmolive. My mother always used it when I was growing up. It cuts grease really well. I found it at pretty much every store I've gone to. I will definitely continue to use this. Great product!!
Hannah P.
Hannah P.
Warsaw, KY

That's all my mom uses! She loves the way it makes her hands feel and the way it smells! She buys it from Walmart at a very inexpensive price! Absolutely recommend it 100% love love love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Fyn K.
Fyn K.

Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?