Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#8 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (6)
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Brooklyn, NY

You can never go wrong with Palmolive dish soaps! The soap is very good for oily dishes and hard to clean messes. I bought this at a local drugstore. Definitely try out this product for clean dishes!
Anna C.
Anna C.
Meriden, CT

I initially bought it because it was the first green soap I could find, but it was actually really decent. The smell is nice and the clean is really effective. I'd definitely buy this product again.
Belinda R.
Belinda R.
Sydney, Australia

Just such a classic fragrance, cleans well even after all these years.Cuts through grease, if you use it too much can be drying.A little goes a lonnnng way .Always a permanent resident in our house.
Franlimari B.
Franlimari B.
El Cajon, CA

The original and there sensitive line are the best ones I've used! Thy are great price and can be found at Target or even Walmart. The biggest piece to me is that they keep my hands soft and subtle.
Elza F.
Elza F.
Hollywood, FL

This is a staple in my house. You can buy it in a bundle pack from Family Dollar or any store for that matter. It does exactly what it says it should and the price value is affordable for everyone.
Kristen D.
Kristen D.

I really like this dish soap. To me it doesn't really have a scent like most do. But it works really well. It's really affordable and it's sold at grocery stores, or places like Target and Walmart.
Ryann L.
Ryann L.

Is it weird to have a favorite dish soap? Because I do, and it's this one. The smell just brings me back to childhood honestly, in the weirdest way. Also it leaves my hands soft which I appreciate
Aire L.
Aire L.
DORAL

This product its very very easy to get and its not expensive either, it doesn't harm your skin which is very good, also is a great dishwasher, you can do lota of dishes with a little bit of soap.
Megan P.
Megan P.
Nicholasville, KY

This dish liquid gets your dishes sparkling clean without leaving the residue I've found that other dish liquids do. I recommend this to anyone looking for an inexpensive option to dish liquids!
Christina D.
Christina D.

I feel like palmolive runs a little watery compared to other brands but I like them. Never have a problem getting my dishes clean & I'm pretty plain when it comes to scents so this works for me.

Join Now