Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#8 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (5)
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.

Washes dishes and doesn't leave soapy residue. I found other soaps to leave my sponge smelling disgusting after using but this soap does not do that. Great price and nice scents to choose from. I would recommend this brand.
Lia R.
Lia R.
Sharon, TN

I have hard water and this does the job. It cut threw the dry food and grease. The price is really good and the smell really good. I have used it for years. I really like the looks of the color in the bottle and same color.
Lauren L.
Lauren L.
Cedar Falls, IA

My roommates always leave dishes in the sink for days and this is great for those dried on messes. Smells great and is a good price. Very happy with this product. Can find it anywhere and has plenty of the product included
Tessa L.
Tessa L.
Callahan, Fl

Palmolive is a very cheap soap and it works okay. There are different soap brands that work better at cleaning dishes for around the same price. I can find this at my local Walmart or dollar general. I would not buy again.
Julia G.
Julia G.
Los Angeles, CA

Only dishwasher soap we ever used ever since I was a little girl. I've smelled better before I'm not gonna lie but this one smells good too. This soap keeps your hands very soft especially if you wash your dishes by hand.
Kelli f.
Kelli f.
Chuluota, Fl

This dish soap is really good with grease and it cleans very nicely. The scent is alright but I would typically prefer something with a more fresh scent like lemon. It is not my absolute favorite but it gets the job done.
Jesse H.
Jesse H.
Sacramento, CA

Palmolive concentrate is fantastic. I bought it at the grocery store. For a good price. It cuts through grease like s charm. It's well worth the money and not very pricey. I definitely recommend this product to everyone.
Kathleen D.
Kathleen D.

Love this dish soap. I've used other bargain brands before that are much cheaper, but I find myself using triple the product on a load of dishes. A little bit of this soap goes a long way. I would definitely repurchase.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.

Works so well and it smells amazing! It helps get the grease/grime off with no problem at all. I bought it at my Local Wal-Mart for $3.99. It comes in different scents as well. I would definitely recommend this product!
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Rehoboth, MA

This is a reliable dish soap that always gets the job done! I have used this for year, and so has my mother. I love having this on hand for other uses too, not just for dishes. This can be used in homemade cleaners too!

Join Now