Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#11 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (4)
Tasha Renée L.
Tasha Renée L.
Tacoma, WA

I love Palmolive. My mother always used it when I was growing up. It cuts grease really well. I found it at pretty much every store I've gone to. I will definitely continue to use this. Great product!!
nicole l.
nicole l.
VENTURA , CA

I like the concentrated dish soap. I use a wand and the concentrated comes out slowly and really cleans my dishes. Currently teaching the kids how to do dishes and "less is more" is the way to go here!
Edith C.
Edith C.
Mechanicsburg, PA

I gotta say this is one of the best dish liquids out there. For generations my family has used this. And well I like the foamy clean texture and the price is very good. I would definitely buy it again.
Rouba H.
Rouba H.

I really love the scent of this and how clean it leaves my dishes. It's also very gentle on the hands yet very effective. I love this product and I definitely would recommend this to literally everyone
Victoria J.
Victoria J.
Elgin, IL

Excellent dish soap for any dishes. Works great on stuck on and greasy cooking pans. Smells good. Is soft on hands. I like the antibacterial part too. Good value for it, usually sales and coupons too.
Jacquie D.
Jacquie D.
Massapequa, NY

Bought this before in the past. It cleans dishes good. Tougher stains you need to let it soak. The price is on, sometimes stores have sales on them. My issue is that it's extremely drying to the skin.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Brooklyn, NY

You can never go wrong with Palmolive dish soaps! The soap is very good for oily dishes and hard to clean messes. I bought this at a local drugstore. Definitely try out this product for clean dishes!
Belinda R.
Belinda R.
Sydney, Australia

Just such a classic fragrance, cleans well even after all these years.Cuts through grease, if you use it too much can be drying.A little goes a lonnnng way .Always a permanent resident in our house.
Anna C.
Anna C.
Meriden, CT

I initially bought it because it was the first green soap I could find, but it was actually really decent. The smell is nice and the clean is really effective. I'd definitely buy this product again.
Kristen D.
Kristen D.

I really like this dish soap. To me it doesn't really have a scent like most do. But it works really well. It's really affordable and it's sold at grocery stores, or places like Target and Walmart.

Join Now