BY PALMOLIVE #69 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml. see more...

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Palmolive Ultra Original dish soap in the concentrated form is my favorite. A little goes a long way and gets a sink full of dishes clean! I usually buy it at Costco. It smells wonderful and does a great job. It is priced reasonably and I would recommend you buy it.
ALONNA K.
Forest Park, GA
Still one of the best dish detergents around!!! You cannot go wrong with original Palmolive...it has a clean, fresh smell...it's not harsh on your hands and it gets your dishes extra clean!
Alexa P.
Saint Louis, MO
This is the tried and true soap for me. I can use on my dishes that are piled with grease or grime but also on my hands for just general cleanliness. This product is my favorite and i will continue to purchase. Also a great price and always can find coupons.
Sally M.
I've used this product and its alright. Not so great. Soap doesn't last that long on the sponge. I have to keep squeezing out some more soap lol. Not as effective. I wouldn't buy it again.
Dania W.
It really is grease fighting! I put it all over the stove panels at night let it sit overnight & the next seat just wipe clean! It seeps in and breaks all the grease stuff in your stove!
William J.
Bessemer, AL
I've tried several other brands but Palmolive is the best one I have used. Cleans your dishes real good , there is a little to much suds. Gets dishes clean and sparkle clean, I buy all my ceaning products from Wal - Mart. I definitely will buy it again.
Christine B.
Bolingbrook, IL
My fave dish detergent. Great price and it works well. Works to clean things other than dishes too. I use it to clean my bathtub for a and it works really well. Would recommend to others.
Elizabeth W.
Orlando, FL
This stuff lasts a long time I'll give it that. But I have a real sensitivity to this soap for some strange reason I use it and I start getting itchy and coughing and the smell isn't the best.
Robin R.
Santee, CA
We have used this in our house for years. It's cheap and effective and you don't need to use a lot in order to to get lots of bubbles. I would buy this again and recommend this to friends and family.
Erika G.
Aurora, IL
A family favorite!
Have used this soap for generations and is just a no brainer.
Cuts grease like a champ and is not harsh on the skin.
A little bit goes a looong way so you don't waste a lot of product either.
Would definitely reccommend to others.
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?