BY PALMOLIVE #35 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml. see more...

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Katrina b.
Katrina b.
Phoenix, AZ
We use this soap quite often in our home. It's very concentrated so you don't need to use munch. It cleans the dishes well. It also doesn't leave ugly water marks on glassware.
Sharon G.
Sharon G.
Arab, AL
This is a good dish liquid. I purchase it most times when it goes on sale. I always have a back up for washing dishes. It's always done well for me. I will repurchase it again.
Theresa U.
Theresa U.
I've never had an issue with this brand. I've been buying forever and so was my mom before this. I also like to mix this with olive oil to give my makeup brushes a deep clean!
sandra p.
sandra p.
I only use Palmolive because its the only dishwashing soap effective to clean grease and dirty grime off the pots and pans. It is a bit harsh on hands but its a great product.
Ali V.
Ali V.
Las Vegas, NV
I really like the Palmolive dish liquid i like it because it last more than other brands and it leaves my dishes really clean, it take out all the grease and I love the smell.
Arelis G.
Arelis G.
Miami , FL
I grew up with my mom usin Palmolive so it's no surprise I use it as well. This stuff is serious amazing, it cuts thru grease all the while leaving my hands soft. My favorite
Gabriella R.
Gabriella R.
Littleton, CO
We use the concentrated one just because you can get more out of it because of the strength. I personally am not a big fan of any sort of dish washing so this is very useful.
Stephanie E.
Stephanie E.
Pulaski, VA
Pretty good dish soap. The only thing is that I've noticed the smell of the soap kind of lingers on the dishes and I can somewhat taste it even if it's completely rinsed off.
Emily M.
Emily M.
Philadelphia, PA
I have been using this dish liquid for many years. A household staple that many of my family members use in their own homes. I love how clean my dishes look, feel and smell.
belinda c.
belinda c.
Fontana, CA
Look Love love this soap. Gets greas out really good. I only need a little to get the job done. Sometimes i mix a little with water cause its thick enough to hold with water
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?