Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#8 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (5)
T B.
T B.

To me Pomolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid doesn't clean as well as Dawn to me. It is also too heavily scented and it makes me feel that my dishes are going to have that smell lingering on them after I wash them.
Nat P.
Nat P.

My family and I have been using his soap for as long as I can remember. It truly is one of the best. It washes dish throughly. The original scent is the best in my opinion and I love the new packaging and spout added to it.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Ossining, NY

I generally grab Palmolive at the grocery store because it is on sale. It does the job 'ok' but Dawn is still the best. My husband will not do dishes with Palmolive. He just does not feel it is effective on removing grease.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.

Washes dishes and doesn't leave soapy residue. I found other soaps to leave my sponge smelling disgusting after using but this soap does not do that. Great price and nice scents to choose from. I would recommend this brand.
Lia R.
Lia R.
Sharon, TN

I have hard water and this does the job. It cut threw the dry food and grease. The price is really good and the smell really good. I have used it for years. I really like the looks of the color in the bottle and same color.
Lauren L.
Lauren L.
Cedar Falls, IA

My roommates always leave dishes in the sink for days and this is great for those dried on messes. Smells great and is a good price. Very happy with this product. Can find it anywhere and has plenty of the product included
Tessa L.
Tessa L.
Callahan , Fl

Palmolive is a very cheap soap and it works okay. There are different soap brands that work better at cleaning dishes for around the same price. I can find this at my local Walmart or dollar general. I would not buy again.
Julia G.
Julia G.
Los Angeles, CA

Only dishwasher soap we ever used ever since I was a little girl. I've smelled better before I'm not gonna lie but this one smells good too. This soap keeps your hands very soft especially if you wash your dishes by hand.
Kelli f.
Kelli f.
Chuluota, Fl

This dish soap is really good with grease and it cleans very nicely. The scent is alright but I would typically prefer something with a more fresh scent like lemon. It is not my absolute favorite but it gets the job done.
Jesse H.
Jesse H.
Sacramento, CA

Palmolive concentrate is fantastic. I bought it at the grocery store. For a good price. It cuts through grease like s charm. It's well worth the money and not very pricey. I definitely recommend this product to everyone.

Join Now