Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#8 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (6)
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Cedar Springs, MI

Palmolive is an alright brand, it doesn't dry out my hands like some off brands do. The value is okay, it can be a bit pricey at times depending on the store. The original scent isn't bad but they do have a lot of better scents. I would recommend it to friends who have sensitive skin and are looking for something other then Dawn.
Erin G.
Erin G.
Henrico, VA

I get it when ever it is on sale at Walgreens for .99. Usually they have it on sale so I wait because the small one are not worth 1.99. Now I like this better then Ajax and Joy but not as good as the original concentrated Dawn. I can use that for so many things but I find this one to not be as strong but worth it when on sale.
marisa s.
marisa s.

This dish liquid is great! I like to put it on my dishes, run some water over it, and let them soak. In just a few minutes most of the food is off the dishes and pans. And even when I don't leave the dishes to soak this is still great dish liquid because I don't need to scrub the dishes as much which means less work for me!
bianca l.
bianca l.
bronx, ny

this is a generational loyal brand ive used since my mother used it. when i use other dish liquid they feel too thick like handsoap and i dont like that feeling that there is a film left on the dishes. this dish soap is light and only takes a few drops to get a soapy sud going if that is what you enjoy. the scent is light.
Karina P.
Karina P.

Palmolive is a favorite for my family, leaves us feeling very good with our dishes being clean. The suds, the clean feeling it leaves on the dishes. It breaks down the food very well and is tough on grease! Love it! The only substitute I would take in its place if I had to were to be Dawn as it does almost the same job.
Vanesa P.
Vanesa P.

Very good for your dishes and really get the grime off of them. This product is very effective and does the job. It is a good value especially if you buy the big tub. I like this product a lot and use it all the time but my only con is that it is not as soft as I would hope on the hands. However I would buy it again
Inde'ah A.
Inde'ah A.
Baton Rouge, LA

My dad buys this for his children (me) to wash the dishes with. It smells classic and original nothing special. its not a super loud smell. It smells good and cleans in a pretty simple way. But it will stain dishes if you don't make sure all of the soap is off. I recommend rinsing off dishes twice with this soap. ;)
Priscilla C.
Priscilla C.

This is my favorite go-to dishwashing liquid. It's very concentrated so you don't have to use a lot- a little goes a long way. If you get it on sale that's a huge plus. The smell is a classic clean scent and you can feel the difference when using it compared to cheaper alternatives that are a lot more watered down.
Kearie L.
Kearie L.
Donna, TX

Only dish soap I use. Love the smell and how well it tackles grease. A little goes an long way and the price range is perfect for amount you get. It does the job and gets all my dishes grease free. This is the only brand I prefer to use I have notice other brands make my sponges smell funny and this brand doesn't.
Tristan B.
Tristan B.
New Market, TN

I've used this product several times in the past. To me this is the best priced name brand dish liquid that I know of. The formulal seems great and the smell isn't too strong or overwhelming. I usually stick with the detergent packs for my dish washers, but this is the brand I reach for when doing dishes by hand.

Join Now