BY PALMOLIVE #35 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml. see more...

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Vanesa P.
Very good for your dishes and really get the grime off of them. This product is very effective and does the job. It is a good value especially if you buy the big tub. I like this product a lot and use it all the time but my only con is that it is not as soft as I would hope on the hands. However I would buy it again
Priscilla C.
This is my favorite go-to dishwashing liquid. It's very concentrated so you don't have to use a lot- a little goes a long way. If you get it on sale that's a huge plus. The smell is a classic clean scent and you can feel the difference when using it compared to cheaper alternatives that are a lot more watered down.
Kearie L.
Donna, TX
Only dish soap I use. Love the smell and how well it tackles grease. A little goes an long way and the price range is perfect for amount you get. It does the job and gets all my dishes grease free. This is the only brand I prefer to use I have notice other brands make my sponges smell funny and this brand doesn't.
Tristan B.
New Market, TN
I've used this product several times in the past. To me this is the best priced name brand dish liquid that I know of. The formulal seems great and the smell isn't too strong or overwhelming. I usually stick with the detergent packs for my dish washers, but this is the brand I reach for when doing dishes by hand.
DIANA C.
Nottingham, MD
I use this product because it goes on sale fairly often. It is not my all around favorite but it is economical to use. I wash dishes every day regardless of having a dishwasher. I also use it to clean the counters if not too dirty and the sink. This product has always had a decent reputation and good fragrance.
Aerial P.
Lynn Haven, FL
Very good dishwashing detergent. Commonly provided in mini bottles at certain condominiums up and down Panama City Beach, FL. It has a nice complete clean scent. I'm not positive what the price is compared to Dawn but it's a good product. Definitely does a better job than some of the off brands I have tried.
Jenny Z.
New Paltz , NY
This is the best product ever I have used this since it first hit the market place. I don't need my dishes to smell like flowers or anything else the point is to clean the dishes and it helps that it does not totally destroy your hands for those of us who wash dishes on a regular basis.
Thank You Palmolive!
Vanessa c.
miami, FL
I love Palmolive and whenever I smell this soap, it just reminds me of "home". When we were kids this is the same dishwashing liquid my own mother used and well, it's hard to kick an old habit. :)

Palmolive dishwashing liquid works great in cutting the grease. It doesn't hurt my hands and I like the smell.
Mabelis J.
Collegedale, TN
This is the only dish soap I use now. I am allergic to most detergents and they make me sneeze and dry out my hands pretty badly too. However, I can use palmolive and I never get allergies. Super gentle on the hands as well. The perfect liquid soap for sensitive skin people or someone with allergies.
yesenia d.
Pomona, CA
Does great at getting off grease from any pan and it also does well at cleaning my hands from thick oil or dirt. It has never irritated my skin and so far this had been a stable in our families kitchen for decades. I recommend this to everyone because its just a must have staple in everyones kitchen.
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?