BY PALMOLIVE #92 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra conce...4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Ruth D.
I purchased this product on sale. I was washing an old pan with this and I had to stop and take a picture of the before and after. I noticed the difference right away. The old, baked on grease was coming off as I was washing!!! I would definitely recommend this to anyone wanting/needing clean dishes without breaking the bank. This is even affordable WITHOUT a coupon!
Teresa L.
I used the "Original" Original green dish washing soap for over 50 years. It is great for people with problem skin and allergies. It is the only product that I can use. The soap is very effective at cleaning. I use it with baking soda to scrub even the nastiest pans. I let them soak and then just rinse off the goop. It cleans aluminum pans to look like new. I use it in soap dispensers for hand soap. I also use it in my laundry. Please don't stop producing this product!
Denelle W.
Oscoda, MI
I ran out of dawn dish soap and my father bought me Palmolive to get me buy until I could get my own. I like Palmolive but it is not my favorite product. The scent isnt very good and it seemed to not be as bubbly in my dishwater compared to dawn. It also seemed to kind of dry out my hands. I would only buy again if I had no other choice.
Amy M.
Paterson, NJ
There's nothing better than the original in this case. Palmolive is always a go to brand that doesn't make my hands feel dry. The price is great for what you're getting and you can find it at any local stores. I highly recommend this to anyone who doesn't want to ruin their hands by constant use of hot water and cheap detergents.
Tarrah T.
For the price of this soap and how great it works, you can't beat it. It cleans any dish no matter how dirty or greasy. It cleans hands without leaving a nasty film. It smells great and it's half the price as dawn dish soap. This is definitely a dawn dupe. It works just as great if not better. It also comes in different scents and strengths.
Ashley C.
Poughkeepsie, NY
I feel like I go though this stuff like its going out of style. Usually a bottle of dish soap will last me a while, but I feel like for every dish I was I have to squeeze more soap on the sponge. Just doesn't work for me. Price is good but again, I run though it too fast for it to be worth it.
Mallory S.
Port Hueneme, CA
This is the dish soap I currently have under my sink and I like it. Its fairly concentrated so you don't have to use a lot to wash a whole sink full of dishes. It cleans really well, and smells nice. The price is really affordable. I will be buying more of this when my current bottle runs out
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
I have recently started trying this product out and I love it. It has a great scent. It is not pricey and is easy to find. It doesn't leave streaks or marks on the dishes. It bubbles and gets the toughest stains and marks. The ultra strength of palmolive is my favorite and I'm considering switching to using this from now on. I do recommend this product to you and your family!
Emma R.
Surfside Bch, SC
Hands down amazing concentration and cleaning power. I never have to use a ton and it's great to soak dishes in before washing as well. I always grocery shop at Walmart and the price for Palmolive is great. I've been a fan of this brand since I was younger.
Tammy G.
Fort Worth, TX
A bottle of this dish soap lasts forever. It cleans very well and cuts through the grease that lingers. It isn't that expensive and you can usually find it on sale to get the best deal. You can also find it in a majority of grocery stores so that helps too.
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?