Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#8 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (5)
Brianna A.
Brianna A.
New Prt Rchy, FL

I really don't know who else agrees with me. but this soap has such a beautiful smell! This is probably one of the sudsiest soaps I have bought. I purchased it from Target, but the one Con I have on it is how slippery it constantly feels, it makes me worried to use it on sharper edges in fear of it possibly aiding my hand to slide against it.
Tarrah T.
Tarrah T.

For the price of this soap and how great it works, you can't beat it. It cleans any dish no matter how dirty or greasy. It cleans hands without leaving a nasty film. It smells great and it's half the price as dawn dish soap. This is definitely a dawn dupe. It works just as great if not better. It also comes in different scents and strengths.
Denelle W.
Denelle W.
Oscoda , MI

I ran out of dawn dish soap and my father bought me Palmolive to get me buy until I could get my own. I like Palmolive but it is not my favorite product. The scent isnt very good and it seemed to not be as bubbly in my dishwater compared to dawn. It also seemed to kind of dry out my hands. I would only buy again if I had no other choice.
Lynnsey D.
Lynnsey D.

Palmolive gets the job done, but I've noticed that I've had to use a lot of it to achieve the same cleanliness as other brands. I suppose that's why the price tag is so low. Don't get me wrong, it certainly does the job, but I don't think it's as effective as other brands. Either way, you get what you pay for and the dishes are clean!
Tonya R.
Tonya R.
Durham, NC

I grew up using Palmolive dish detergent. There are just some things I am not willing to part with as an adult. Palmolive dish detergent cuts grease and cleans dishes really well. I also use it with scrubbing powder for the catch pans under my burners on the stove. Palmolive dish detergent is good for getting makeup off of your hands.
Marilyn O.
Marilyn O.
Chandler, AZ

I have used Palmolive for years now. It was just one of those things that I grew up with in the family. I can remember being a little girl and seeing my grandmother wash her dishes with it and I use to beg her to let wash them and her would but she would always rewash them, hum I guess I didn't do a good job at it. But it looked fun.
Erin B.
Erin B.

My dad l o v e s this stuff!!! He does all the dishes by hand since the dishwasher broke two years ago and his hands were all rough and dry all the time. Not any more! ever since he started using this he's totally stopped complaining about 'winter hands' lol yeah i'd recommend it to anyone who does dishes by hand! Try it out my guy!
Amy M.
Amy M.
Paterson, NJ

There's nothing better than the original in this case. Palmolive is always a go to brand that doesn't make my hands feel dry. The price is great for what you're getting and you can find it at any local stores. I highly recommend this to anyone who doesn't want to ruin their hands by constant use of hot water and cheap detergents.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Cedar Springs, MI

Palmolive is an alright brand, it doesn't dry out my hands like some off brands do. The value is okay, it can be a bit pricey at times depending on the store. The original scent isn't bad but they do have a lot of better scents. I would recommend it to friends who have sensitive skin and are looking for something other then Dawn.
María Victoria P.
María Victoria P.
Caracas

I'm in love with the way this dish soap actually Sims 2 last cuz it's really concentrated and I tend to put it in a Bowl end of a little bit of water so it can last longer and it wouldn't be hard to apply it on the dirty dishes I would highly recommend it especially for those who are trying to keep their hands and Nails pampered

Join Now