Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#9 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (7)
Karina P.
Karina P.
Palmolive is a favorite for my family, leaves us feeling very good with our dishes being clean. The suds, the clean feeling it leaves on the dishes. It breaks down the food very well and is tough on grease! Love it! The only substitute I would take in its place if I had to were to be Dawn as it does almost the same job.
Inde'ah A.
Inde'ah A.
Baton Rouge, LA
My dad buys this for his children (me) to wash the dishes with. It smells classic and original nothing special. its not a super loud smell. It smells good and cleans in a pretty simple way. But it will stain dishes if you don't make sure all of the soap is off. I recommend rinsing off dishes twice with this soap. ;)
Vanesa P.
Vanesa P.
Very good for your dishes and really get the grime off of them. This product is very effective and does the job. It is a good value especially if you buy the big tub. I like this product a lot and use it all the time but my only con is that it is not as soft as I would hope on the hands. However I would buy it again
Priscilla C.
Priscilla C.
Dec. 9, 2016, 11:18 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid
This is my favorite go-to dishwashing liquid. It's very concentrated so you don't have to use a lot- a little goes a long way. If you get it on sale that's a huge plus. The smell is a classic clean scent and you can feel the difference when using it compared to cheaper alternatives that are a lot more watered down.
Kearie L.
Kearie L.
Donna, TX
Jan. 3, 2017, 1:35 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid
Only dish soap I use. Love the smell and how well it tackles grease. A little goes an long way and the price range is perfect for amount you get. It does the job and gets all my dishes grease free. This is the only brand I prefer to use I have notice other brands make my sponges smell funny and this brand doesn't.
Tristan B.
Tristan B.
New Market, TN
Dec. 7, 2016, 4:25 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid
I've used this product several times in the past. To me this is the best priced name brand dish liquid that I know of. The formulal seems great and the smell isn't too strong or overwhelming. I usually stick with the detergent packs for my dish washers, but this is the brand I reach for when doing dishes by hand.
Myan T.
Myan T.
Nov. 8, 2016, 4:03 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid
I personally am not a big fan of Palmolive. I feel the formula is too concentrated. I feel as though I have to use more product to get a better clean. It's pretty wasteful if you think about it. Double the amount? No thanks you. I will buy this over Ajax and cheaper end brand though since it works a bit better.
DIANA C.
DIANA C.
Nottingham, MD
I use this product because it goes on sale fairly often. It is not my all around favorite but it is economical to use. I wash dishes every day regardless of having a dishwasher. I also use it to clean the counters if not too dirty and the sink. This product has always had a decent reputation and good fragrance.
Aerial P.
Aerial P.
Lynn Haven, FL
Very good dishwashing detergent. Commonly provided in mini bottles at certain condominiums up and down Panama City Beach, FL. It has a nice complete clean scent. I'm not positive what the price is compared to Dawn but it's a good product. Definitely does a better job than some of the off brands I have tried.
Jenny Z.
Jenny Z.
New Paltz , NY
Oct. 3, 2016, 12:16 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid
This is the best product ever I have used this since it first hit the market place. I don't need my dishes to smell like flowers or anything else the point is to clean the dishes and it helps that it does not totally destroy your hands for those of us who wash dishes on a regular basis.
Thank You Palmolive!
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?