BY PALMOLIVE #55 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Adrianna N.
Brooklyn, NY
Palmolive has been my go to dish soap since I have memory. My grandmother used it, my mother uses it, and now it's my turn to use it as I'm living on my own. The scent is amazing and it never leaves my hands too dry. Would definitely recommend it to others!
Tiffany E.
I remember my mom usng Palmolive and I from time to time use it as well. It's works very well with a thick lather that removes grease with ease. TI purchased it a Publix while on sale. The concentrated brand is better in my opinion cause you end up using less.
Ashley V.
I have used this dishsoap for years and have never found a problem with it! it has a very nice delicate scent to it that will linger on your hands and in the kitchen sink. It's also very soothing to my skin (which can get irritated very easily by dish soap)!
Tay P.
This is my favorite detergent for handwashing dishes. It rinses off the dishes very well and doesn't leave a soapy scent on them. Even though this Original, it still doesn't take a lot to wash dishes. I remember the old commercials with Madge the manicurist and she would have clients soaking their hands in Palmolive because it's supposed to be gentle.
Nyssa R.
This is the only dish detergent I use. It's mild on my skin and tough on grease. Leaves my dishes squeeky clean. A little goes a long way. I love when a dish soap makes a lot of bubbles to me that feels like its really working and Palmolive never fails me.
Beth S.
Mount Juliet, TN
Palmolive Original is tried and true and been used for generations. When a product is this great, there's no reason to buy another! It gets rid of caked on food and grease so easy. Plus, my hands feel so soft after! I actually enjoy doing dishes with this!
Adelynn G.
Garciasville, TX
I grew up with my mother always using Palmolive. Not only is it very affordable, it also does a good job in cleaning the dishes. It doesn't have a distinctly strong smell either, so that's always a plus. My dishes always look good as new after using it.
Dani C.
New York , NY
I'm not really sure what could make a dish soap bad, since I've almost always just used this brand. It's affordable, gets the grease feeling off, does its job while leaving your hands pretty soft. I would keep using it since its effective and I'm not sure what other soap I would try.
italiana s.
North Haven, CT
This is one of my fav. dish soaps because it actually cleans .. all you need is some hot water and soap.. other soaps you have to pour out so much and it doesn't even sud up. i like how skweaky clean they come with this plus it doesn't make my hands dry.
Mandi A.
Centreville, VA
Just a great dish liquid. Removes grease yet gentle on my skin and doesn't dry out my skin. I do enjoy the scent of these dish liquids as well. Not pricey at all and affordable. Only need a little drop; a little goes along way. Would recommend to others.
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?