Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#8 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (6)
Rouba H.
Rouba H.

I really love the scent of this and how clean it leaves my dishes. It's also very gentle on the hands yet very effective. I love this product and I definitely would recommend this to literally everyone
Smells ridicuously amazing, and cleans my dishes wonderfully! This is my goto dish cleaning product because of its scent and it's price! The green is my favorite and I would buy it over and over again!
Vicki M.
Vicki M.
Los Angeles , Ca

I like the Palmolive dish soap at times. It's not that soapy and I feel like I have to use a lot of product to get it foamy. I purchase mines at CVS when they have sales they usually are priced at $.99
Alisa A.
Alisa A.
Silver Spring, MD

My mom always buys this dishsoap and it works great because it fights grease pretty well and plus you know how moms love everything cheap. I would carry on what my mom does and use this great product!!
Tasha Renée L.
Tasha Renée L.
Tacoma, WA

I love Palmolive. My mother always used it when I was growing up. It cuts grease really well. I found it at pretty much every store I've gone to. I will definitely continue to use this. Great product!!
Edith C.
Edith C.
Mechanicsburg, PA

I gotta say this is one of the best dish liquids out there. For generations my family has used this. And well I like the foamy clean texture and the price is very good. I would definitely buy it again.
nicole l.
nicole l.
VENTURA , CA

I like the concentrated dish soap. I use a wand and the concentrated comes out slowly and really cleans my dishes. Currently teaching the kids how to do dishes and "less is more" is the way to go here!
Kate S.
Kate S.
Quebec

Only dish soap that I use. They scent reminds me of my childhood and I'm comforted every time I use it. It lathers well and really cleans the grease and grime off of all my dishes. It's got no faults.
Jacquie D.
Jacquie D.
Massapequa, NY

Bought this before in the past. It cleans dishes good. Tougher stains you need to let it soak. The price is on, sometimes stores have sales on them. My issue is that it's extremely drying to the skin.
Robin R.
Robin R.
Santee, CA

We have used this in our house for years. It's cheap and effective and you don't need to use a lot in order to to get lots of bubbles. I would buy this again and recommend this to friends and family.

Join Now