BY PALMOLIVE #29 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml. see more...

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Anna L.
Stockton, CA
I love Palmolive dish soap. I get so mad at my husband when he buys the generic brand or the cheap brand from the dollar store. because there is such a difference. with Palmolive a little goes a long way. it gets rid of the oil and grease, and isn't harsh on my hands.
Abbey C.
This dish soap does a great job with less soap, and it is fairly easy on the hands. It gets all the greasy and yucky food bits off, without having to soak for hours or scrub all day. I repurchase this from time to time, and will likely get it in the near future.
Sandra J.
When I want to feel like I'm really going to get the job done, I rely on my mom's favorite. I remember doing the dishes as a child. I used to have fun with it. making water towers from spoons and cups all filled with suds. hand dishes are fewer, use something good.
Sydney H.
Kansas City, MO
This product is amazing. It has a fresh clean sent and really gets the job done. With the tiniest amount of soap you will cut through the dirt, grease, and grime of your dishes, so they can be clean and ready for the next time you need them. I would absolutely buy this again
Ashley S.
Charleston, TN
I love the nice, clean scent of this dish washing liquid. It lasts a long time and is a great value. It removes tough built on stains, but sometimes you will have to let items soak. I purchased it at Target and would definitely purchase again. I recommend buying.
Jaye R.
Sometimes my dishes need a little extra help, even after being put through the dishwasher. This soap gets rid of all leftover food bits, and make the dish feel clean afterword. I've used this soap, my roommate uses the soap, my parents use it. It works. It gets the job done.
Alessa K.
North Port, FL
this product was good for washing dishes a little can go a long way! it has a nice scent and removes the dirt and oil great, making it very effective. you can get it at Walmart, target, Walgreen's, pretty much anywhere. i would get it again for day to day use.
Ashley V.
I have used this dishsoap for years and have never found a problem with it! it has a very nice delicate scent to it that will linger on your hands and in the kitchen sink. It's also very soothing to my skin (which can get irritated very easily by dish soap)!
Yaquelin M.
Pasadena, CA
This dish soap is good for so many things I love it it gets the grease out fast and it leaves squeaky clean. I don't only use it for my dishes I also use it for my bathroom my make up brushes and a lot of other things . I never run out of this soap I love it
SOLMAYRA M.
really like to use this dish soap because it removes the grease great and has a good smell. I've tried a couple of scents and love them and leave my hands as soft as a baby bottom. very affordable and sometimes i find coupons in sunday papers plus store sales.
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?