Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#8 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (5)
Chase M.
Chase M.
Tempe, AZ

This soap works great! It even smells good too which is a plus. It works great on grease and dirty dishes. I am very pleased with the results. I would definitely buy this product again. I would to others looking for dish soap.
Mahenoor K.
Mahenoor K.

A little truly goes a long way with this brand. You only need a little o your sponge to wash a whole sink of dishes. And unlike other brands where you need to keep adding to the sponge, this one you don't need to do that with.
Olivia S.
Olivia S.
Elizabeth, NJ

Love this dish soap! You only need a little bit, and it is very cost effective. It has a nice scent and it gets my dishes nice and clean. I buy this in bulk at Costco and it saves me a ton of money this way. Highly recommend!
Nikki G.
Nikki G.
Eminence

I hate this soap. It leaves my dishes feeling greasy and the smell is horrific. It literally makes me gag. Something that is supposed to clean something shouldn't smell so terrible. I definitely do not recommend this product.
Kiara H.
Kiara H.

It's alright, nothing MAJORLY special about this product mainly because it does the job like any other dish soap. It can be found in any supermarket or store, and the scent is good but it's your preference. I would recommend.
Ashleigh A.
Ashleigh A.
Louisa, KY

Palmolive dish liquid is one of my favorites. The smell is nice but not strong. I normally buy this at Walmart partially because it has a good price compared to others. This soap bubbles up quite nicely and gets the job done.
Bobbie W.
Bobbie W.
Dayton, OH

I love to use Palmolive, because even though I have a dishwasher I prefer to wash my own dishes, and this is great on your hands, and it does a wonderful job at removing grease from your dishes without having to use too much.
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Eagle Lake, TX

Palmolive is the only dish soap my family has used in years! My grandmother told me years ago to never use another brand & I haven't! It always leaves my dishes clean, hands soft, & doesn't put a huge dent in my pocket book!
Rayann B.
Rayann B.
Waco, TX

Gets the dishes clean, fights tease easily. Do not need much to get a full sink of dishes clean. Love the fresh scent. Affordable products and lasts a long time. If you have lots a greasy dishes I recommend this liquid soap!
Emilly B.
Emilly B.
Santa Cruz, CA

This dish soap is so good! Especially because it is ultra concentrated, you can have it for more time. If you mix water with it and use it in parts it will last longer. It cleans super well and fights all grease. Super good!

Join Now