Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#11 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (4)
Taylor F.
Taylor F.
Mchenry, Il

Smells great and it's cheap it does wonders on the dishes and u can use it for stains as well my great grandma use to use it and I loved it when I was little so glad I can still use it today I recommend it
Jess R.
Jess R.
Austin, TX

Love this dish soap! Leaves all my dishes smelling really good. Not a fruity smell which is good! Very inexpensive at HEB here in Texas. Will always buy this soap. Can't go wrong with the original scent.
Hebatallah K.
Hebatallah K.
Sugar Land, TX

Very good! Only thing I don't like is the consistency bc it gets really slippery and I almost dropped several dishes. It smells good and works well, I would definitely buy this again and would recommend!
neva h.
neva h.
Mesa, AZ

The original is THE BEST - I am not a fan of the flavored ones ... I have always used this particular one, although because of the popularity of the flavoured ones, it's sometimes hard to find this one!
Jacob M.
Jacob M.
Woodstock

This is a classic dish cleaning soap. It is hard to say if this is better or worse than Dawn. To me they are both high quality brands, and it comes down to fragrance. I like to use this as well as dawn.
Dominique S.
Dominique S.
Clearwater , FL

This is a classic product that gets dishes sparkly clean. The only con us that it doesn't create much suds so I end up using a lot of it. Also, the grease fighting power isn't as good as its competitor.
Liz J.
Liz J.

I use this soap daily, it lathers up great and works perfect for my dishes. It also smells great. Some other scents this brand has, I don't care for, but the brand is dependable and i am a repeat buyer!
Alyssa P.
Alyssa P.
Fairview

When you are having difficulty getting food off the pans this soap makes it super easy to clean it off. All i do is fill whatever it is with hot water and soap and within 30 minutes its as good as new!
Smells ridicuously amazing, and cleans my dishes wonderfully! This is my goto dish cleaning product because of its scent and it's price! The green is my favorite and I would buy it over and over again!
Tasha Renée L.
Tasha Renée L.
Tacoma, WA

I love Palmolive. My mother always used it when I was growing up. It cuts grease really well. I found it at pretty much every store I've gone to. I will definitely continue to use this. Great product!!

Join Now