BY PALMOLIVE #36 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml. see more...

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Angelica V.
Angelica V.
San Jose , CA
Best dish soap I like to use, it works great it gets rid of everything all the grease and does not leave residue, you also don't need to use much because a little goes a long way.
Dina S.
Dina S.
Great stuff, I use it to make cold packs (original formulation does not freeze) and to clean my dishes. This stuff has been around for years, and it is still gentle on your hands.
Anna P.
Anna P.
West Chester, PA
This dish soap is the best. I can wash so many dishes without using a lot of the soap and it's not rough on my hands. It does the work without wasting too much so it lasts longer.
Macs W.
Macs W.
This is such a simple product but such a great one. It cleans very well. We use this for dishes and anything else like it. It is cheap too. I usually buy it from the dollar store
Tania M.
Tania M.
San Antonio, TX
I've been using this product because it's cheap but sometimes I need to use more to take off the grease and hard food that is on my dishes but it's okay because the price is fair
Lia R.
Lia R.
Hyattsville, MD
I have been washing dishes with Palmolive since I was a kid. It comes now in different scents and forms that I enjoy but I rather stick to the original concentrated dish liquid.
Tiara R.
Tiara R.
Mc Bain, MI
Works great!! Cuts grease and grim and leaves dishes clean. Smell reminds me of home and also leaves hands soft. Makes great bubbles. Grandma always used and grandma knows best.
Alexandria S.
Alexandria S.
We actually started using this on vacation when we got a free sample from the place we were staying and now my husband only wants to buy this. It works amazing and smells great!
Alyssa T.
Alyssa T.
Nothing fancy just the regular stuff has always worked and I continue to use it. I use the concentrated because I feel it's way less watery and it give my dishes a cleaner feel.
Ayena K.
Ayena K.
Southfield, MI
This dish soap gets the job done. It doesn't take much when washing dishes so the fact that it lasts is great for those that don't want to constantly spend money on dish soaps.
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?