Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#6 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (7)
Ani S.
Ani S.

This is a classic cleaning product. I use it everyday in the summer to clean my patio tables and chair rails it is wonderful. I think if you buy the concentrate it is almost free. I love it for this purpose.
Tiffany P.
Tiffany P.
Jenkinsburg, GA

Simple dish liquid that is effective and cheap. It smells ok and is a good value. They have different scents but the original is hit fresh. I think it's effective and is about average. I would buy it again.
Kayla D.
Kayla D.
Hghlnds Ranch, CO

This is the only thing I use to clean our son's bottles. This is what we used in the NICU and have continued since we came home. A little bit goes a long way and I definitely feel like it's worth the price.
Francine P.
Francine P.
Fontana, CA

This is one of the few products that I continue to use time and time again not just for the efficiency of its cleaning power but because it smells great and doesn't irritate my hands like so many others do.
Luisana B.
Luisana B.

I love Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid because with just a little bit I can get a lot done; one bottle has lasted FOREVER, and I like to hand-wash dishes, so I use it at least twice a day!
jasmine A.
jasmine A.
Fife, WA

I love this soap it works just wonderful I love that you can buy it anywhere if you wanted to buy it it also makes my hands so nice and soft I love this soap it's so great and I would recommend it to anyone
Luiza A.
Luiza A.
Glendale, CA

I use this product all the time and it works great. It cleans my dishes and takes off all the grease and grime. I usually buy it from the grocery store and it smells pretty nice. I would continue to buy it.
Karen A.
Karen A.
Burlington, WA

Works just as expected. Value is good and often can find coupons. Suds up well and the formula is non irritating to my sensitive skin hands. Also a plus is that it is easily available at any grocery store.
Mary R.
Mary R.

Great dish detergent. I don't think it works significantly better than dawn to keep my hands from drying out, but it works great to clean dishes. Definitely better than the cheap stuff...goes much further.
Leslie S.
Leslie S.

I have used Palmolive Dish Liquid for a long time. A small amount in hot water gets your dishes sparkling clean. There are usually manufacturer coupons which make the value even greater. Happy dishwashing!
Fyn K.
Fyn K.

Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?