Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#8 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (5)
Kristen K.
Kristen K.
Jefferson Hills, PA

I buy this for us to use in the kitchen at the nursing home where I work. We take turns buying dish soap. You can get palmolive cheap at dollar tree and sometimes you can add a coupon from the paper to get it for under a dollar.
Martha A.
Martha A.
Ramona , Ca

I've tried other brand but I've always preferred Palmolive. I feel as though it cleans the best! I typically but it in bulk from the grocery store or Costco. Pros: a little bit goes a long way! I would definitely recommend this!
Krista S.
Krista S.
Mc Alpin, FL

I use Palmolive often, but I prefer Dawn, the dish soap gets the job done the scent is great I personally love the original smell it smells more intense than Dawn which I love but I wish it would pick up as much grease as Dawn.
Tabby C.
Tabby C.

Great product for a great value! Works great to get all grease and grime off of every dish! It is decently priced and works well which makes it my go to. I also love that you can buy it at almost any store with cleaning product
Cesilia M.
Cesilia M.
Moreno Valley, CA

I've always used this soap. My mother used this soap, my grandmother used this soap. It works wonders. I don't need a lot to do a load of dishes; it's very effective. I've even used it to remove soy sauce from a shirt one time.
Crystal M.
Crystal M.

This smells really good! It also cleans your dishes good as well! When you wash your hands with this they smell good and they are super soft as well! You can buy many different scents and colors if you don't like the green one!
Somia A.
Somia A.
Ardmore, OK

Works really good but it smells soooo bad. If you buy a product from them make sure to get a scented one or else it'll taste like chemicals. The good thing is it doesn't leave my dishes smelling like that. Not purchasing again.
Chase M.
Chase M.
Tempe, AZ

This soap works great! It even smells good too which is a plus. It works great on grease and dirty dishes. I am very pleased with the results. I would definitely buy this product again. I would to others looking for dish soap.
Mahenoor K.
Mahenoor K.

A little truly goes a long way with this brand. You only need a little o your sponge to wash a whole sink of dishes. And unlike other brands where you need to keep adding to the sponge, this one you don't need to do that with.
Olivia S.
Olivia S.
Elizabeth, NJ

Love this dish soap! You only need a little bit, and it is very cost effective. It has a nice scent and it gets my dishes nice and clean. I buy this in bulk at Costco and it saves me a ton of money this way. Highly recommend!

Join Now