BY PALMOLIVE #72 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml. see more...

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Theresa U.
I've never had an issue with this brand. I've been buying forever and so was my mom before this. I also like to mix this with olive oil to give my makeup brushes a deep clean!
sandra p.
I only use Palmolive because its the only dishwashing soap effective to clean grease and dirty grime off the pots and pans. It is a bit harsh on hands but its a great product.
Stephanie E.
Christiansbrg, VA
Pretty good dish soap. The only thing is that I've noticed the smell of the soap kind of lingers on the dishes and I can somewhat taste it even if it's completely rinsed off.
Arelis G.
I grew up with my mom usin Palmolive so it's no surprise I use it as well. This stuff is serious amazing, it cuts thru grease all the while leaving my hands soft. My favorite
Gabriella R.
Littleton, CO
We use the concentrated one just because you can get more out of it because of the strength. I personally am not a big fan of any sort of dish washing so this is very useful.
belinda c.
Fontana, CA
Look Love love this soap. Gets greas out really good. I only need a little to get the job done. Sometimes i mix a little with water cause its thick enough to hold with water
Emily M.
Philadelphia, PA
I have been using this dish liquid for many years. A household staple that many of my family members use in their own homes. I love how clean my dishes look, feel and smell.
Kelly T.
This dish soap gets the job done and it smells wonderful as well! It doesn't leave any residue on the stubborn pots and pans and it feels squeaky clean after they're rinsed
Mandi G.
Arab, AL
Cuts grease really well and doesn't leave a strange lingering film on my dishes(there's a few that no matter how much you rinse you taste and smell it) and very affordable
Sarah D.
Peyton , CO
Love the original scent the best! It's just clean without leaving your dishes smelling like fruit or flowers! No one wants that! It suds well and cuts grease like a charm!
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?