Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#8 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (6)
Mary R.
Mary R.

Great dish detergent. I don't think it works significantly better than dawn to keep my hands from drying out, but it works great to clean dishes. Definitely better than the cheap stuff...goes much further.
Chaya B.
Chaya B.

Love love Palmolive for dishwashing. We use it in conjunction with a dishwashing brush and it works great. The smell is a bit much for me but not bad enough to stop using it. Would recommend and buy again!
Alyssa C.
Alyssa C.
Teaneck, NJ

This soap is incredible! It's very affordable. I bought it at target but you really can buy it at any super market maybe even drugstore. It smells amazing and cleans the dishes super well. I'm a huge fan!
Sheila B.
Sheila B.
Richmond, VA

We have been using this dish soap in my family for years! My mother is convinced that it doesn't make the sponge smell when your done. It does a good job cleaning the dishes and removing unwanted residue.
Taylor F.
Taylor F.
Mchenry, Il

Smells great and it's cheap it does wonders on the dishes and u can use it for stains as well my great grandma use to use it and I loved it when I was little so glad I can still use it today I recommend it
Mirsada H.
Mirsada H.

I love the Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid out of all Dishwashing Liquids. It gets so bubbly with just using a couple of drops. Leaves my dishes shinging like brand new. Deff recommend.
Jess R.
Jess R.
Austin, TX

Love this dish soap! Leaves all my dishes smelling really good. Not a fruity smell which is good! Very inexpensive at HEB here in Texas. Will always buy this soap. Can't go wrong with the original scent.
Hebatallah K.
Hebatallah K.
Sugar Land, TX

Very good! Only thing I don't like is the consistency bc it gets really slippery and I almost dropped several dishes. It smells good and works well, I would definitely buy this again and would recommend!
Jocelyn B.
Jocelyn B.
Rockville, MD

A little bit goes a long way. I've used Palmolive since I was a little girl. My mom would sometimes but dawn but no way. It had a weird smell to it and I would have to use more soap than i usually needed
neva h.
neva h.
Mesa, AZ

The original is THE BEST - I am not a fan of the flavored ones ... I have always used this particular one, although because of the popularity of the flavoured ones, it's sometimes hard to find this one!

Join Now