BY PALMOLIVE #13 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml. see more...

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?3 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...*
Megan J.
Megan J.
Covington, KY
I use this everyday to clean and soak my dishes. It smells great and lifts everything just as well as other more expensive brands. I can always find coupons and is always affordable.
Ana A.
Ana A.
My family gets this in the big size from Costco and it lasts a long time! This product doesn't dry your hands out either. It cleans the dishes well, and leaves them with a nice shine
Eunice K.
Eunice K.
Love this brand regardless of scent. A little gets a lot done. Very soapy and great cleaning agent.. sometimes if I don't use enough then it stains the glass but that rarely happens
Yerania G.
Yerania G.
My dishes are left in the skink for a few days. After i get back they have hard food crumbs. Take my spong and apply the dish soAp amd start scrubbing away. Palmolive does wonders..
Ana Q.
Ana Q.
Las Vegas, NV
The original. It clean well, lasts long, and is affordable. It gets the job done and is handy with super greasy pans. Smells okay. I prefer the green apple scent than the original.
Tan W.
Tan W.
I love this dish liquid. It works wonders. Plus, I switched to this after using another name brand and was pleasantly surprised. It cuts the grease and keeps my hands looking good.
Juliana M.
Juliana M.
Pomona, CA
Palmolive is my favorite dish detergent. It has such a marvelous scent and it is not difficult to remove from my dishes during rinsing. Very affordable! Would definitely recommend.
Kasey K.
Kasey K.
Not as good a soap as dawn, but I have always found their scents to be so refreshing. And in a pinch, when you buy from the local Dollar Tree, palmolive works just fine in a pinch.
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
A little goes a long way with original Palmolive. I add about a quarter size drop in a pan after cooking and let it soak for a little with hot water and it basically cleans itself.
Angelica V.
Angelica V.
San Jose, CA
Best dish soap I like to use, it works great it gets rid of everything all the grease and does not leave residue, you also don't need to use much because a little goes a long way.
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?