BY PALMOLIVE #32 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml. see more...

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Srujana S.
Lake Hiawatha, NJ
This is a great product because it takes all of the dirt off of your dishes. It is very easy to use, and you do not have to scrub very hard. It also smells very good, and it is available at most local stores. I bought it at my local Walmart. I would recommend this product to others!
Becky P.
The Palmolive Ultra is okay, but not my favorite dish soap. It gets the job done, but it's not as good on grease as other soaps. It seems to take more soap to get greasy dishes dry. The price is good, but if you end up using more to get dishes clean, it's not a good value.
Robin M.
Trufant, MI
Feel this is the best dish soap that I have tried. It doesn't leave a taste or residue on our dishes. It suds up nice and makes me feel that the dishes are clean. I would recommend to others and think the price is right. I will not change brands and will continue to use.
Gustavo P.
Los Angeles , CA
Will have to be a bad review...

Before I start I LOVE PALMOLIVE SOAP BARS...

Not the dishwasher soap... it leaves residue on my dishes it only happens with Palmolive, I use dawn and everything is fine, the consistency from Palmolive always is super hard to rinse out
Jordan B.
Hanford, CA
I like to stick with this classic. It smells nice without the over the top fruity or fancy "olay" scents. Does its job at cleaning things well and it also isn't too expensive. I've tried a lot of other dish soaps but this is the one I always go back to and will stick with.
Urenia R.
Bronx, NY
It smells lovely, and it leaves my hands soft, not red and sore like another liquid did that I was using before Palmolive. I'm really impressed! I also use it to wipe down the stove and counter tops and it quickly cleans up grime and grease stains from them as well.
Anna L.
Stockton, CA
I love Palmolive dish soap. I get so mad at my husband when he buys the generic brand or the cheap brand from the dollar store. because there is such a difference. with Palmolive a little goes a long way. it gets rid of the oil and grease, and isn't harsh on my hands.
Brooke H.
Santa Barbara, CA
Pretty much the only product i use to wash dishes. Does not dry out my hands. Does not leave a film on the dishes. Gets the food off easily. My company also uses this product in whole sale and retail. Yes I would recommend Palmolive to others. Its a trust worthy brand
Brooke M.
Flower Mound, TX
This is my go to soap to clean around the house! Dishes? Sure! But more than anything, I scrub my dirty sinks and toilets with this soap. It lathers amazingly and I never have to clean with a hassle because this is always under my sink ready for me to use all the time!
Alyssa Q.
A little definitely goes a long way! With my sponge, I just drip a few drops and bubbles everywhere! It really does clean dishes and I like that I can soak pots with a few drops of this. The quality of this stuff make the price great! I still continue to buy this brand
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?