BY PALMOLIVE #92 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra conce...4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Yaquelin M.
Pasadena, CA
This dish soap is good for so many things I love it it gets the grease out fast and it leaves squeaky clean. I don't only use it for my dishes I also use it for my bathroom my make up brushes and a lot of other things . I never run out of this soap I love it
Jennifer P.
Pittsburgh, PA
This stuff works great and smells great too. It's not expensive either, which is a wonderful thing. When it's on sale I'll buy this, but I do that with almost everything. It gets off tough grease and gross food easily. I would buy this again and recommend it to others.
Adrianna N.
Brooklyn, NY
Palmolive has been my go to dish soap since I have memory. My grandmother used it, my mother uses it, and now it's my turn to use it as I'm living on my own. The scent is amazing and it never leaves my hands too dry. Would definitely recommend it to others!
Hayley K.
Works well to clean on all materials, is very affordable, especially considering its effectiveness. Smells great and has a long-lasting fresh scent. The value is worth the price. I buy this often and would recommend it to all. Good size and very concentrated.
Alessa K.
North Port, FL
this product was good for washing dishes a little can go a long way! it has a nice scent and removes the dirt and oil great, making it very effective. you can get it at Walmart, target, Walgreen's, pretty much anywhere. i would get it again for day to day use.
Ashley V.
I have used this dishsoap for years and have never found a problem with it! it has a very nice delicate scent to it that will linger on your hands and in the kitchen sink. It's also very soothing to my skin (which can get irritated very easily by dish soap)!
SOLMAYRA M.
really like to use this dish soap because it removes the grease great and has a good smell. I've tried a couple of scents and love them and leave my hands as soft as a baby bottom. very affordable and sometimes i find coupons in sunday papers plus store sales.
Tiffany E.
I remember my mom usng Palmolive and I from time to time use it as well. It's works very well with a thick lather that removes grease with ease. TI purchased it a Publix while on sale. The concentrated brand is better in my opinion cause you end up using less.
Jaye R.
Sometimes my dishes need a little extra help, even after being put through the dishwasher. This soap gets rid of all leftover food bits, and make the dish feel clean afterword. I've used this soap, my roommate uses the soap, my parents use it. It works. It gets the job done.
Heather F.
same dish soap i use at work and at home. gets the job. good value. great to get the small size when traveling. gets the greasy feel out of hands and also all my dishes. i would recommend to anyone looking for a good dish liquid. awesomme for cleaning makeup brushes too
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?