BY PALMOLIVE #69 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml. see more...

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Mabelis J.
Collegedale, TN
This is the only dish soap I use now. I am allergic to most detergents and they make me sneeze and dry out my hands pretty badly too. However, I can use palmolive and I never get allergies. Super gentle on the hands as well. The perfect liquid soap for sensitive skin people or someone with allergies.
Inde'ah A.
Baton Rouge, LA
My dad buys this for his children (me) to wash the dishes with. It smells classic and original nothing special. its not a super loud smell. It smells good and cleans in a pretty simple way. But it will stain dishes if you don't make sure all of the soap is off. I recommend rinsing off dishes twice with this soap. ;)
Priscilla C.
This is my favorite go-to dishwashing liquid. It's very concentrated so you don't have to use a lot- a little goes a long way. If you get it on sale that's a huge plus. The smell is a classic clean scent and you can feel the difference when using it compared to cheaper alternatives that are a lot more watered down.
Cookie S.
Philadelphia, PA
I've been using Palmolive Original for decades. we watched Madge stick those poor dishwasher hands in a cupcake paper. I can always count on the cleaning power to last longer when washing our dishes. I stick with the things I know best. Oldies but Goodies. And the price is perfect, $1.00
Starr S.
Gary, IN
Palmolive Dish Liquid is my go to for keeping my dishes clean. It only takes a little to cut through the grease on. The price of Palmolive is pretty affordable, and it goes on sale often. It has a great smell and consistency. I highly recommend this product if you want sqeaky clean dishes.
selena v.
Splendora, TX
Palmolive concentraded has been a favorite of my family for years. It has a fresh clean smell. It's soft on the hands and tough on grease. A little goes a long way. Definitely recommend for those hard to remove food stain. I love to use it for my babies bottles. It leaves dishes spotless!
Mariah L.
Nashville, TN
I use it specifically because it leaves my feeling so silky and smooth. I clean all day using harsh chemicals so my hands are rough and this leaves my hands soft.
Ashley T.
Rexburg, ID
I always make sure to buy the little travel sized ones and put it in my diaper bag whenever we go on trips. Its always nice to have a small size for cleaning out baby bottles, sippy cups and if your really in trouble and need to hand wash a blowout. Great price point and works amazing!
Crystal B.
Warrensburg, MO
This dish washing liquid reminds me of being a child. I love the smell but wish it were thicker in consistency as I find that it come out of the bottle fast. It is very inexpensive and you can also find coupons for it. I do purchase every once in a while but mostly just for the scent.
Crystal A.
Flushing, MI
There is nothing quite like the original Palmolive dish soap. This is a brand that I have bought time & time again - my absolute go-to. This is a good value for the quality of product you receive. Unlike some other brands, the suds stay for hours even after cleaning tough greased items.
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?