Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#5 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (7)
Luiza A.
Luiza A.
Glendale, CA

I use this product all the time and it works great. It cleans my dishes and takes off all the grease and grime. I usually buy it from the grocery store and it smells pretty nice. I would continue to buy it.
Francine P.
Francine P.
Fontana, CA

This is one of the few products that I continue to use time and time again not just for the efficiency of its cleaning power but because it smells great and doesn't irritate my hands like so many others do.
Marisela G.
Marisela G.

This dish washing soap is very affordable but you need a lot of it to get through all the dishes. I do enjoy its smell and that it does clean the dishes. It does not make the sponge smell like other soaps.
Mary R.
Mary R.

Great dish detergent. I don't think it works significantly better than dawn to keep my hands from drying out, but it works great to clean dishes. Definitely better than the cheap stuff...goes much further.
Leslie S.
Leslie S.

I have used Palmolive Dish Liquid for a long time. A small amount in hot water gets your dishes sparkling clean. There are usually manufacturer coupons which make the value even greater. Happy dishwashing!
Chaya B.
Chaya B.

Love love Palmolive for dishwashing. We use it in conjunction with a dishwashing brush and it works great. The smell is a bit much for me but not bad enough to stop using it. Would recommend and buy again!
Sheila B.
Sheila B.
Richmond, VA

We have been using this dish soap in my family for years! My mother is convinced that it doesn't make the sponge smell when your done. It does a good job cleaning the dishes and removing unwanted residue.
Alyssa C.
Alyssa C.
Teaneck, NJ

This soap is incredible! It's very affordable. I bought it at target but you really can buy it at any super market maybe even drugstore. It smells amazing and cleans the dishes super well. I'm a huge fan!
Taylor F.
Taylor F.
Mchenry, Il

Smells great and it's cheap it does wonders on the dishes and u can use it for stains as well my great grandma use to use it and I loved it when I was little so glad I can still use it today I recommend it
Mirsada H.
Mirsada H.

I love the Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid out of all Dishwashing Liquids. It gets so bubbly with just using a couple of drops. Leaves my dishes shinging like brand new. Deff recommend.

Join Now