Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#5 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (7)
Allie M.
Allie M.
Boynton Beach, FL

Does this trick for half the price of leading dish soap brands. A little goes a long way, making users feel as if they get their money out of it. Various scents are nice and I would always recommend to others!
Skylar M.
Skylar M.
Birmingham, AL

This dish soap does the job well enough. It's not my favorite but its worth it for the cheap price. The scent isn't really there. Just kind of smells like soap. I would buy it again because the price is cheap.
Mary W.
Mary W.

I need a dish soap that will provide a ton of suds! This product does just that and gets my dishes clean! The scent is good..smells fresh and clean. Also good for washing my hands when I don't have hand soap.
Cecily L.
Cecily L.

Always use Palmolive. Love the scent and the feel after I wash dishes. It doesn't dry out my hands or leaves a strange feeling on my skin. I tried other brands in the past and I always turn back to Palmolive.
Perla C.
Perla C.
Rio Grande Cy, TX

This is the only dish soap I use. I love the scent and it's the one my mom uses so it also keeps me close to home in that way. It does a good job with grease and sticky stuff. I absolutely love this product!
Myriah M.
Myriah M.
Berlin, MD

This stuff goes a long way. It's so frustrating having to use half a bottle to wash larger dishes such as pots and pans. This product you only need to use a small amount and it cleans your dishes very nicely
Violeta C.
Violeta C.

Cleans how it's suppose to never disappoints! May be strong smell depending on your sensitivity! But bearable smell in my opinion! It is at a good price. Purchased at local walmart. Certainly would buy again
Ani S.
Ani S.

This is a classic cleaning product. I use it everyday in the summer to clean my patio tables and chair rails it is wonderful. I think if you buy the concentrate it is almost free. I love it for this purpose.
Amparo A.
Amparo A.

This dish washing soap is pretty good and it smells okay some cons are it's very dry at the end and I bought it from Walmart ! Like I said it smells okay ! It works pretty good and yeah we would buy it again
Quinn R.
Quinn R.
Resaca, GA

I love this dish soap and have used it for years. I buy it from Walmart and is so affordable, a little bit goes a long way. It cuts through grease like a dream with hardly no scrubbing. Yes I would buy again
Fyn K.
Fyn K.

Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?