Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#8 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (5)
Maggie L.
Maggie L.
Cambridge, WI

I haven't used this one in a while but mainly because I use and prefer my dish soap from Dawn and I can't really point out why but for some reasons I find myself reaching for my Dawn one more often. I do however like his scent a lot.
D C.
D C.

Been using since I could remember. It's extremely concentrated and it's effective. You just can't go wrong with Palmolive. The best part is that it never dries out my skin, and has a pleasant classic smell. Also, the price is right.
Maya F.
Maya F.

Really good dish soap. Cleans anything super easily. Was not disappointed at all by this product. I purchase it from No Frills and have been for a very long time. It is very lightly scented which I like. Will continue to repurchase.
Kate K.
Kate K.
Wailuku, HI

The scent is great, it gets my dishes clean, and doesn't wreak too much havoc on my hands. I get it at my local warehouse store in a huge bottle and it lasts forever. It's cheap, and I don't anticipate switching brands anytime soon.
Cherie L.
Cherie L.
Plantersville, TX

I love this product! Doesn't dry my hands like Dawn and is just as effective as Dawn without all the annoying bubbles that take forever to disappear and go down the drain! The fragrance is simple and clean. The value is PHENOMENAL!
Alexis T.
Alexis T.

I feel like this product works just as well as Dawn. Lasts just as long. Smells really good. Leaves my hands soft and dishes are always clean. Not expensive at all. I would recommend to anyone wanting to try anything besides Dawn.
avery n.
avery n.

I don't have a dishwasher, but use this with a sponge. It works great but there is occasional residue. If you leave it to soak, it will cut right thru burnt on cheese! The smell is also mild and pleasant, which I really appreciate
Estefania A.
Estefania A.

Very good result to wash dishes, do not need a lot to make them clean, with only one drop is enough

Muy buen resultado al lavar los platos, no es necesario una gran cantidad para que queden limpios, Con solo una gota es suficiente
Rochelle V.
Rochelle V.
San Jose, CA

This cuts through the grease better than any other brands I have tried. The idea is to do the dishes quickly and this is the best - dissolves food and grease quickly and does not dry out my hands. I rarely bother to put on gloves.
Landon m.
Landon m.
Clinton, OK

palmolive dish soap, i use of course, on a daily basis, It smells so good, and keeps your hands soft after, of course, WASHING DISHES, it really does help getting off the stained food, and grease, it makes it look clean as ever!

Join Now