Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#8 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (5)
Smells ridicuously amazing, and cleans my dishes wonderfully! This is my goto dish cleaning product because of its scent and it's price! The green is my favorite and I would buy it over and over again!
Vicki M.
Vicki M.
Los Angeles , Ca

I like the Palmolive dish soap at times. It's not that soapy and I feel like I have to use a lot of product to get it foamy. I purchase mines at CVS when they have sales they usually are priced at $.99
Jacquie D.
Jacquie D.
Massapequa, NY

Bought this before in the past. It cleans dishes good. Tougher stains you need to let it soak. The price is on, sometimes stores have sales on them. My issue is that it's extremely drying to the skin.
Robin R.
Robin R.
Santee, CA

We have used this in our house for years. It's cheap and effective and you don't need to use a lot in order to to get lots of bubbles. I would buy this again and recommend this to friends and family.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Brooklyn, NY

You can never go wrong with Palmolive dish soaps! The soap is very good for oily dishes and hard to clean messes. I bought this at a local drugstore. Definitely try out this product for clean dishes!
Anna C.
Anna C.
Meriden, CT

I initially bought it because it was the first green soap I could find, but it was actually really decent. The smell is nice and the clean is really effective. I'd definitely buy this product again.
Belinda R.
Belinda R.
Sydney, Australia

Just such a classic fragrance, cleans well even after all these years.Cuts through grease, if you use it too much can be drying.A little goes a lonnnng way .Always a permanent resident in our house.
Elza F.
Elza F.
Hollywood, FL

This is a staple in my house. You can buy it in a bundle pack from Family Dollar or any store for that matter. It does exactly what it says it should and the price value is affordable for everyone.
Kristen D.
Kristen D.

I really like this dish soap. To me it doesn't really have a scent like most do. But it works really well. It's really affordable and it's sold at grocery stores, or places like Target and Walmart.
Ryann L.
Ryann L.

Is it weird to have a favorite dish soap? Because I do, and it's this one. The smell just brings me back to childhood honestly, in the weirdest way. Also it leaves my hands soft which I appreciate

Join Now