BY PALMOLIVE #92 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra conce...4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Brooke M.
Flower Mound, TX
This is my go to soap to clean around the house! Dishes? Sure! But more than anything, I scrub my dirty sinks and toilets with this soap. It lathers amazingly and I never have to clean with a hassle because this is always under my sink ready for me to use all the time!
Jordan B.
Hanford, CA
I like to stick with this classic. It smells nice without the over the top fruity or fancy "olay" scents. Does its job at cleaning things well and it also isn't too expensive. I've tried a lot of other dish soaps but this is the one I always go back to and will stick with.
Alyssa Q.
A little definitely goes a long way! With my sponge, I just drip a few drops and bubbles everywhere! It really does clean dishes and I like that I can soak pots with a few drops of this. The quality of this stuff make the price great! I still continue to buy this brand
Brooke H.
Santa Barbara, CA
Pretty much the only product i use to wash dishes. Does not dry out my hands. Does not leave a film on the dishes. Gets the food off easily. My company also uses this product in whole sale and retail. Yes I would recommend Palmolive to others. Its a trust worthy brand
Gustavo P.
Los Angeles , CA
Will have to be a bad review...

Before I start I LOVE PALMOLIVE SOAP BARS...

Not the dishwasher soap... it leaves residue on my dishes it only happens with Palmolive, I use dawn and everything is fine, the consistency from Palmolive always is super hard to rinse out
Urenia R.
Bronx, NY
It smells lovely, and it leaves my hands soft, not red and sore like another liquid did that I was using before Palmolive. I'm really impressed! I also use it to wipe down the stove and counter tops and it quickly cleans up grime and grease stains from them as well.
Ashley S.
Charleston, TN
I love the nice, clean scent of this dish washing liquid. It lasts a long time and is a great value. It removes tough built on stains, but sometimes you will have to let items soak. I purchased it at Target and would definitely purchase again. I recommend buying.
Abbey C.
This dish soap does a great job with less soap, and it is fairly easy on the hands. It gets all the greasy and yucky food bits off, without having to soak for hours or scrub all day. I repurchase this from time to time, and will likely get it in the near future.
Sandra J.
When I want to feel like I'm really going to get the job done, I rely on my mom's favorite. I remember doing the dishes as a child. I used to have fun with it. making water towers from spoons and cups all filled with suds. hand dishes are fewer, use something good.
Sydney H.
Kansas City, MO
This product is amazing. It has a fresh clean sent and really gets the job done. With the tiniest amount of soap you will cut through the dirt, grease, and grime of your dishes, so they can be clean and ready for the next time you need them. I would absolutely buy this again
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?