Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#8 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (6)
Luisana B.
Luisana B.

I love Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid because with just a little bit I can get a lot done; one bottle has lasted FOREVER, and I like to hand-wash dishes, so I use it at least twice a day!
Kayla D.
Kayla D.
Hghlnds Ranch, CO

This is the only thing I use to clean our son's bottles. This is what we used in the NICU and have continued since we came home. A little bit goes a long way and I definitely feel like it's worth the price.
jasmine A.
jasmine A.
Tacoma, WA

I love this soap it works just wonderful I love that you can buy it anywhere if you wanted to buy it it also makes my hands so nice and soft I love this soap it's so great and I would recommend it to anyone
Mary-Elen K.
Mary-Elen K.

Gets the hard dirt out and is sold at a very good price and can be found at pretty much all grocery stores and pharmacies! What I like most is it doesn't have and over powering sent :) Try it for yourself !
Tiffany P.
Tiffany P.
Jenkinsburg, GA

Simple dish liquid that is effective and cheap. It smells ok and is a good value. They have different scents but the original is hit fresh. I think it's effective and is about average. I would buy it again.
Marisela G.
Marisela G.

This dish washing soap is very affordable but you need a lot of it to get through all the dishes. I do enjoy its smell and that it does clean the dishes. It does not make the sponge smell like other soaps.
Raquel G.
Raquel G.
Armadale

Really good detergent for removing grease and residue off the dishes and glasses and it's an affordable product that i continue to use and buy often, no need to use alot so the product will last you awhile
Chaya B.
Chaya B.

Love love Palmolive for dishwashing. We use it in conjunction with a dishwashing brush and it works great. The smell is a bit much for me but not bad enough to stop using it. Would recommend and buy again!
Mary R.
Mary R.

Great dish detergent. I don't think it works significantly better than dawn to keep my hands from drying out, but it works great to clean dishes. Definitely better than the cheap stuff...goes much further.
Leslie S.
Leslie S.

I have used Palmolive Dish Liquid for a long time. A small amount in hot water gets your dishes sparkling clean. There are usually manufacturer coupons which make the value even greater. Happy dishwashing!

Join Now