Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#9 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (7)
Christine B.
Christine B.
Bolingbrook, IL
Dec. 4, 2016, 7:44 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid
My fave dish detergent. Great price and it works well. Works to clean things other than dishes too. I use it to clean my bathtub for a and it works really well. Would recommend to others.
Victoria C.
Victoria C.
Works so much better at attacking grease and stuck on food than the competitors. Great price point, and I even use it to clean my makeup brushes. Buyer for life! I would highly recommend.
Kassandra F.
Kassandra F.
S Portland, ME
This is the only dish soap I will use. I love the scent. It kills grease and keeps glasses shiny and clear. It also doesn't make my fingernails soft and break which is a HUGE plus for me
Malanie M.
Malanie M.
Corey City, OH
This brand of dishwashing liquid is great. However, I don't really buy it often because my daughter had an allergic reaction to it. It's really affordable & can be found at most stores.
Nicole T.
Nicole T.
Bronx, NY
My mothers favorite dish washer soap does not leave your hands brittle its great smelling effective removes all debris and its inexpensive a everyday household item that does not change
DeAnna Y.
DeAnna Y.
Mount Vernon, WA
Nov. 6, 2016, 3:37 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid
I have been using original Palmolive dish soap since my daughter was born. She was a micro-preemie and in the NICU that was the only soap they used. It's not only safe and cleans great.
Dawn M.
Dawn M.
Hazel Park, MI
Nov. 2, 2016, 5:39 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid
I like it since you can use it for more than dishes. It smells clean, it is a product that you can get at the dollar store. I do have to wash some dishes by hand so this is a good one.
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Muncie, IN
Nov. 1, 2016, 1:23 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid
I've used Palmolive a couple times but have never really been satisfied with it. My dishes still seem to have a residue left on them even after scrubbing them. I wouldn't use it again.
meghan g.
meghan g.
Rosedale, MD
Extremely affordable and has an amazing scent. One thing I've noticed is the soap can be hard to wash off the dishes and can leave a greasy residue. The green apple scent is delicious!
Ana A.
Ana A.
My family gets this in the big size from Costco and it lasts a long time! This product doesn't dry your hands out either. It cleans the dishes well, and leaves them with a nice shine
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?