Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#3 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (7)
Lana K.
Lana K.
Locust Valley, NY

I ve been using it for really long time, one single drop gives great foam. I like my dish soap to smell with cleanness ( no tropical fruits or Arctic fresh etc etc). Easy to find at dollar shops for 1$ deal.
Perla C.
Perla C.
Rio Grande Cy, TX

This is the only dish soap I use. I love the scent and it's the one my mom uses so it also keeps me close to home in that way. It does a good job with grease and sticky stuff. I absolutely love this product!
Violeta C.
Violeta C.

Cleans how it's suppose to never disappoints! May be strong smell depending on your sensitivity! But bearable smell in my opinion! It is at a good price. Purchased at local walmart. Certainly would buy again
Myriah M.
Myriah M.
Berlin, MD

This stuff goes a long way. It's so frustrating having to use half a bottle to wash larger dishes such as pots and pans. This product you only need to use a small amount and it cleans your dishes very nicely
Ani S.
Ani S.

This is a classic cleaning product. I use it everyday in the summer to clean my patio tables and chair rails it is wonderful. I think if you buy the concentrate it is almost free. I love it for this purpose.
Amparo A.
Amparo A.

This dish washing soap is pretty good and it smells okay some cons are it's very dry at the end and I bought it from Walmart ! Like I said it smells okay ! It works pretty good and yeah we would buy it again
Ginger R.
Ginger R.
Resaca, GA

I love this dish soap and have used it for years. I buy it from Walmart and is so affordable, a little bit goes a long way. It cuts through grease like a dream with hardly no scrubbing. Yes I would buy again
Luisana B.
Luisana B.

I love Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid because with just a little bit I can get a lot done; one bottle has lasted FOREVER, and I like to hand-wash dishes, so I use it at least twice a day!
Kayla D.
Kayla D.
Hghlnds Ranch, CO

This is the only thing I use to clean our son's bottles. This is what we used in the NICU and have continued since we came home. A little bit goes a long way and I definitely feel like it's worth the price.
Francine P.
Francine P.
Fontana, CA

This is one of the few products that I continue to use time and time again not just for the efficiency of its cleaning power but because it smells great and doesn't irritate my hands like so many others do.

Join Now