Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#5 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (7)
Ishtar C.
Ishtar C.

I have been using this product for years. It has never disappointed me. I believe it is a good value when I purchase it from Costco. The scent it great and smells cleans. I would purchase it again at the store.
Carina A.
Carina A.
Mesa, Arizona

Wasn't too satisfied with this I felt like it wasn't doing it job right! My dish soap wasn't thick it was thin I felt like I needed to put more than usually to make my water soapy, wasn't good on grease either.
Melisa E.
Melisa E.
Turlock

I like buying the ultra concentrated version because then you barely use any soap to make tons of suds. It basically saves you money and makes it easier to clean the BIG time messes your family and dishes make.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.

This stuff is great it's cheap, it smells good, and mostly importantly clean great. It also doesn't seem to dry out my hands as bad as other brand. I will definitely be buying more of this product in the future
Amber O.
Amber O.

Detergent does was it claims. Cuts the grease,I feel like it isn't really a great or horrible choice. I'm sure there are better dishwasher soaps on the market, but this one gets the job done, and is affordable.
Skylar M.
Skylar M.
Birmingham, AL

This dish soap does the job well enough. It's not my favorite but its worth it for the cheap price. The scent isn't really there. Just kind of smells like soap. I would buy it again because the price is cheap.
Roksana D.
Roksana D.
Elk Grove Vlg, IL

Original is usually the best and in this case also true. Doesn't have a big smell or anything but that's okay you don't need your dishes smelling like anything as long as it does the job and cleans them well!!
Katrina L.
Katrina L.
Delray Beach, FL

A decent dish soap. The scent is really strong and I suppose if you enjoy it then it is alright but I don't like it very much so I find myself finding any reason to avoid doing my dishes when I was using this.
Jessica K.
Jessica K.

I don't know what it is, but this stuff is the best. I hand wash all of my dishes and this is the only brand that I will use. Nice smell and doesn't dry my skin out. One of the better dish soaps in my opinion.
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
Sanford, NC

The only dish soap I buy. It is usually cheaper than other brands, but works just as well. I also LOVE the smells. It doesn't dry out my hands either. And a little goes a long way. Will continue to repurchase.
Fyn K.
Fyn K.

Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?