Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#11 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (4)
Donisha K. G.
Donisha K. G.
Coweta, OK

I love Palmolive. I have to pre wash my dishes before i put them in the dishwasher. I'm OCD lol. But smells great, cleans the dishes great. No greasiness left on the dishes and my hands feel great after using it.
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
Jersey City, NJ

Need something to really get that funk off your dish? Soak it in this soap and water for a while, and it'll come right off! You can never go wrong with Palmolive dishwashing soap. It's always on my shopping list.
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.
Bay Shore, NY

This product is amazing and I love how it leaves my skin feeling soft. The scent is nice also and would definitely recommend! You can even sometimes find these in dollar tree for just a buck! It's my go to brand.
Rachel P.
Rachel P.
Edmonton

This dish soap is amazing it gets my dishes clean and my hands soft. Has a great scent. Very affordable for the quality. Has been my regular dish soap for a long time and I'm never disappointed. 100% recommended
Just a small drop goes a long way! This is by far the best dish soap to get the most for your money. It cuts through grease easily and doesn't over dry my hands. The scent is fresh and clean, but nothing fruity.
Inna K.
Inna K.
Arden, NC

My best product to wash dishes, it gets the job done fast and easy also great price and the smell is just wow I love it and will always use it and I will always recommend this product to other, so go try it out!
Lilah W.
Lilah W.

Palmolive is a decent dish liquid. I love the smell because it reminds me of my childhood. My local store sometimes has a good sale on it which makes it really inexpensive (especially when I also have a coupon).
Melisa E.
Melisa E.
Turlock

I like buying the ultra concentrated version because then you barely use any soap to make tons of suds. It basically saves you money and makes it easier to clean the BIG time messes your family and dishes make.
Ishtar C.
Ishtar C.

I have been using this product for years. It has never disappointed me. I believe it is a good value when I purchase it from Costco. The scent it great and smells cleans. I would purchase it again at the store.
Dayana V.
Dayana V.

We've been using this for years! Probably one of the best inexpensive dish soaps ever. It's not drying to the skin and it has a pleasant smell. You can find this at any grocery store which makes it even better

Join Now