BY PALMOLIVE #32 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml. see more...

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Mariah L.
Nashville, TN
I use it specifically because it leaves my feeling so silky and smooth. I clean all day using harsh chemicals so my hands are rough and this leaves my hands soft.
Deanna M.
This is a very basic dish soap. I believe one of the cheapest at the store, (I could be wrong), but it does a wonderful job at cleaning the dishes. There's no strong scents that'll linger on your stuff, and it helps get rid of all the food and grime on your dishes. No residue either.
Crystal B.
Warrensburg, MO
This dish washing liquid reminds me of being a child. I love the smell but wish it were thicker in consistency as I find that it come out of the bottle fast. It is very inexpensive and you can also find coupons for it. I do purchase every once in a while but mostly just for the scent.
Crystal A.
Flushing, MI
There is nothing quite like the original Palmolive dish soap. This is a brand that I have bought time & time again - my absolute go-to. This is a good value for the quality of product you receive. Unlike some other brands, the suds stay for hours even after cleaning tough greased items.
Ashley T.
Rexburg, ID
I always make sure to buy the little travel sized ones and put it in my diaper bag whenever we go on trips. Its always nice to have a small size for cleaning out baby bottles, sippy cups and if your really in trouble and need to hand wash a blowout. Great price point and works amazing!
Alyssa M.
Forestville, NY
A classic. I can't buy overly scented soaps, but this one still smells good without attracting any unwanted pests. This cuts through grease well, and anything extra difficult usually just needs a good soak. I'll always repurchase because of the good pricing, and ease of finding it.
Bekah R.
Anacortes, WA
A little goes a long way with this soap and I grew up on it so you know it's doing something right! Having this dish soap is like having basic wardrobe essentials in your closet. It is the plain white t you trust so much! I like it, it gets the job done and you can find it virtually anywhere!
Valerie H.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
A little too greasy I think, because I tend to wash my hands with my dishsoap as well, but it works really well and all the greasy dishes and get the job done. I do have dawn in the pantry still, but I have always used palmolive so for whatever reason I just keep buying that one
Kim Loren B.
Bremerton, WA
This is the original and although there are way too many scents out there, this is the best smelling soap. I like that it is the original and it really still works great!! With all the other fancy soaps out there, stick with the OG and you will never fail your cleaning mission!!
María Victoria P.
I'm in love with the way this dish soap actually Sims 2 last cuz it's really concentrated and I tend to put it in a Bowl end of a little bit of water so it can last longer and it wouldn't be hard to apply it on the dirty dishes I would highly recommend it especially for those who are trying to keep their hands and Nails pampered
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?