Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#8 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (5)
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
Apo, AP

Great scent works well at cleaning my dishes removes grease fast. I purchase multiple times out of other dish soaps I do buy this brand and prefer this one. scent lasts on the dishes I dont get any leftover residue like some leave behind.
Rebecca C.
Rebecca C.

This as been one of my favorite original dish soaps. It doesn't have tons of stuff in it like the new soaps do. It gets the job done. Including the greasy stuff on the pots and pans. The scent is nice. I will continue to use this product.
miacrass H.
miacrass H.

So this dish soap in our house hold is used to wash the car. We use in the house dawm and for the cars palmolive it washes well and i like that it makes a lot of buubles which makes the soap distribution easier to do in as we wash the car.
Julie V.
Julie V.
Mississauga, Ontario

Cleans superbly, reliable, well priced and love that there's often coupons to help offset the costs. Usually buy it at Walmart. Only con is when I bought it and was put into a reusable bag, the cap easily flipped open and spilled inside.
Danielle F.
Danielle F.
Montross, VA

This is an inexpensive dish detergent, its been around for years, getting the job done. I usually get it for only $1.oo at my local Dollar General store. Leaves your hands smooth and protects your nails too. I would definitely buy again.
Sarah F.
Sarah F.
Cleveland, OH

This dish soap gets the job done at a very affordable price. It's concentrated, so you don't need much and it's still offered at the low price point the brand is famous for. So overall, it's a great deal. I would definitely recommend it.
This is a must in my kitchen everyone that uses it never complains ab the smell or the effectiveness of it. I purchase this at any grocery store near me it is versatile and very forgiving. I would definitely buy again as I already have
Caroline H.
Caroline H.
West Chester, PA

Smells great and great price! The fact that it's ultra-concentrated is nice since you do not have to use so much to do a lot of dishes. I use a lot of dish soap in my house, so this is a great buy for someone who does a lot of dishes.
Sophia H.
Sophia H.
Dearborn, MI

Classic Pamolive is a solid choice. Nice, clean scent. Does it's job well without the frills. Doesn't dry out hands as much as most soaps but doesn't leave hands super soft either. Easy to find anywhere and super cheap, worth the buy.
Jazmine V.
Jazmine V.

I've used this product since forever. The first time I bought it I was a little skeptical but after a while of using it it is awesome. It is adorable and it cleans off the dishes great. It leaves them really clean and smelling great.

Join Now