Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#8 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (6)
Katrina L.
Katrina L.
Delray Beach, FL

A decent dish soap. The scent is really strong and I suppose if you enjoy it then it is alright but I don't like it very much so I find myself finding any reason to avoid doing my dishes when I was using this.
Dayana V.
Dayana V.

We've been using this for years! Probably one of the best inexpensive dish soaps ever. It's not drying to the skin and it has a pleasant smell. You can find this at any grocery store which makes it even better
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
Sanford, NC

The only dish soap I buy. It is usually cheaper than other brands, but works just as well. I also LOVE the smells. It doesn't dry out my hands either. And a little goes a long way. Will continue to repurchase.
Cecily L.
Cecily L.

Always use Palmolive. Love the scent and the feel after I wash dishes. It doesn't dry out my hands or leaves a strange feeling on my skin. I tried other brands in the past and I always turn back to Palmolive.
Perla C.
Perla C.
Rio Grande Cy, TX

This is the only dish soap I use. I love the scent and it's the one my mom uses so it also keeps me close to home in that way. It does a good job with grease and sticky stuff. I absolutely love this product!
Lana K.
Lana K.
Locust valley , Ny

I ve been using it for really long time, one single drop gives great foam. I like my dish soap to smell with cleanness ( no tropical fruits or Arctic fresh etc etc). Easy to find at dollar shops for 1$ deal.
Myriah M.
Myriah M.
Berlin, MD

This stuff goes a long way. It's so frustrating having to use half a bottle to wash larger dishes such as pots and pans. This product you only need to use a small amount and it cleans your dishes very nicely
Violeta C.
Violeta C.

Cleans how it's suppose to never disappoints! May be strong smell depending on your sensitivity! But bearable smell in my opinion! It is at a good price. Purchased at local walmart. Certainly would buy again
Ani S.
Ani S.

This is a classic cleaning product. I use it everyday in the summer to clean my patio tables and chair rails it is wonderful. I think if you buy the concentrate it is almost free. I love it for this purpose.
Ginger R.
Ginger R.
Resaca, GA

I love this dish soap and have used it for years. I buy it from Walmart and is so affordable, a little bit goes a long way. It cuts through grease like a dream with hardly no scrubbing. Yes I would buy again

Join Now