BY PALMOLIVE #92 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra conce...4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Abigail B.
Denville, NJ
Palmolive Ulta Original Concetrated Dish Liquid is a go-to in my home...in the kitchen and laundry room. Its ability to cut through grease is great on dishes and stains on clothing. It works wonders cleaning my makeup brushes, better than any makeup cleaner on the market. A must have!
Leigh Ann K.
Alexandria, LA
I like the Palmolive ultra original concentrated dish liquid. The smell is the original scent which I find pleasing. It's not very harsh on my hands. I don't think it cleans quite as well as the Dawn-- that really cuts through the grease- but all in all it does a good job.
Elsa C.
Rochester, MN
This is a great, cheap product that does the job! I don't have a dishwasher in my apartment, so I have to wash all dishes by hand. I know I can always trust Palmolive to get even the most stubborn food off of my dishes, and to make them clean and ready to eat off again!
LC S.
I like using the concentrated version of Palmolive dish soaps since they come in smaller packages which makes them easy to store in bulk.  These are always on sale somewhere.  I can dilute them to the strength I need. I would recommend this brand to anyone.  It cleans well and softens my hands so beautifully I almost want to bathe in it... hint hint Palmolive.
Srujana S.
Lake Hiawatha, NJ
This is a great product because it takes all of the dirt off of your dishes. It is very easy to use, and you do not have to scrub very hard. It also smells very good, and it is available at most local stores. I bought it at my local Walmart. I would recommend this product to others!
Zakya C.
Rocky Mount, NC
I think i buy this detergent the most over all the other brands. Nice scent not over bearing . Makes your dishes smell good and this is a good value. Always on sale and has coupons. No cons in my opinions. I would buy this again because of the price and it does a good job.
Becky P.
The Palmolive Ultra is okay, but not my favorite dish soap. It gets the job done, but it's not as good on grease as other soaps. It seems to take more soap to get greasy dishes dry. The price is good, but if you end up using more to get dishes clean, it's not a good value.
Robin M.
Trufant, MI
Feel this is the best dish soap that I have tried. It doesn't leave a taste or residue on our dishes. It suds up nice and makes me feel that the dishes are clean. I would recommend to others and think the price is right. I will not change brands and will continue to use.
Brooke M.
Flower Mound, TX
This is my go to soap to clean around the house! Dishes? Sure! But more than anything, I scrub my dirty sinks and toilets with this soap. It lathers amazingly and I never have to clean with a hassle because this is always under my sink ready for me to use all the time!
Anna L.
Stockton, CA
I love Palmolive dish soap. I get so mad at my husband when he buys the generic brand or the cheap brand from the dollar store. because there is such a difference. with Palmolive a little goes a long way. it gets rid of the oil and grease, and isn't harsh on my hands.
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?