Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#11 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (4)
Sarah M.
Sarah M.

This is a very good dish soap. It's my moms favorite. I prefer the ones with a little bit of a better smell to them but this definitely does the job. Never had a problem with it and it's affordable and easy to find
Katie R.
Katie R.

My grandmother used it, my mom uses it, so naturally I use it. You only need a little bit and it soaps up and makes washing a breeze. I know I can only count on it. I know my dishes are always clean after using it.
Isabel G.
Isabel G.
Hollister, CA

My mom will only use this at the house. I don't think it has much of a scent but it does work really well. I like purchasing this just because my mom as always bought it and it makes me happy to continue buying it.
Christina M.
Christina M.

My mom has been using this for years in the house. It feels great on your hands! We get the larger bottles from a wholesale market. The soap itself is pretty thick, and suds up amazingly. Love the different scents.
Breanna D.
Breanna D.
Winnipeg, Manitoba

This is the dish soap I have been using for years! Just a little bit of the product goes a long way for me! It removes food and stains so easily with a cleaning wand. It is not expensive to buy and is easy to find.
Jorge B.
Jorge B.
Edinburg, TX

This product Is literally concentrated. It has a very good price but, the most impressive thing is that even that it looks small it is so concentrated that it will last for months! I would definitely buy it again.
Deena A.
Deena A.
Sunrise, Fl

Growing up this is what we used in the house and now this is still the product I pick up when I run out. This brand works great for me and I love how gentle it is on the hands. Good price on it and I recommend it.
Sierra K.
Sierra K.

I actually use this mostly for washing my makeup brushes. I like the amount of product that you get for the price, and it performs well. It's gentle on my hands when I wash dishes, and there is no offensive smell.
Andrea H.
Andrea H.
Los Angeles, CA

Great dish soap, lasts a while, don't need to use too much to get suds. Gentle on hands and tough on grease. I buy one bottle and it lasts me so long. Loving the smell and the amount of clean I get for the price!
Donisha K. G.
Donisha K. G.
Coweta, OK

I love Palmolive. I have to pre wash my dishes before i put them in the dishwasher. I'm OCD lol. But smells great, cleans the dishes great. No greasiness left on the dishes and my hands feel great after using it.

Join Now