Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#8 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (6)
Veronica J.
Veronica J.
Menifee, CA

This is our daily go to for washing dishes. It gets everything off without leaving a film. Scent is neutral and a little goes a long way. There are different scents. We usually buy the blue and it smells decent.
Dorothy M.
Dorothy M.
Boston, MA

Love this original. Though it leave the color of the waylter looking green(odd), it has a great smell(not over powering) and super easy to afford. Can be found in CVS or Walgreens. Definitely my go to dish soap.
Ishtar C.
Ishtar C.

I have been using this product for years. It has never disappointed me. I believe it is a good value when I purchase it from Costco. The scent it great and smells cleans. I would purchase it again at the store.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.

This stuff is great it's cheap, it smells good, and mostly importantly clean great. It also doesn't seem to dry out my hands as bad as other brand. I will definitely be buying more of this product in the future
Mary C.
Mary C.

Palmolive is still the old standby in dishwashing, gentle on hands also. I prefer the concentrated formula for tough grease. The original is too mild, better for hand washing and light cooking grease clean ups.
Melisa E.
Melisa E.
Turlock

I like buying the ultra concentrated version because then you barely use any soap to make tons of suds. It basically saves you money and makes it easier to clean the BIG time messes your family and dishes make.
Carina A.
Carina A.
Mesa, Arizona

Wasn't too satisfied with this I felt like it wasn't doing it job right! My dish soap wasn't thick it was thin I felt like I needed to put more than usually to make my water soapy, wasn't good on grease either.
Roksana D.
Roksana D.
Elk Grove Vlg, IL

Original is usually the best and in this case also true. Doesn't have a big smell or anything but that's okay you don't need your dishes smelling like anything as long as it does the job and cleans them well!!
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
Sanford, NC

The only dish soap I buy. It is usually cheaper than other brands, but works just as well. I also LOVE the smells. It doesn't dry out my hands either. And a little goes a long way. Will continue to repurchase.
Dayana V.
Dayana V.

We've been using this for years! Probably one of the best inexpensive dish soaps ever. It's not drying to the skin and it has a pleasant smell. You can find this at any grocery store which makes it even better

Join Now