Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#3 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (7)
Mary C.
Mary C.

Palmolive is still the old standby in dishwashing, gentle on hands also. I prefer the concentrated formula for tough grease. The original is too mild, better for hand washing and light cooking grease clean ups.
Katrina L.
Katrina L.
Delray Beach, FL

A decent dish soap. The scent is really strong and I suppose if you enjoy it then it is alright but I don't like it very much so I find myself finding any reason to avoid doing my dishes when I was using this.
Skylar M.
Skylar M.
Birmingham, AL

This dish soap does the job well enough. It's not my favorite but its worth it for the cheap price. The scent isn't really there. Just kind of smells like soap. I would buy it again because the price is cheap.
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
Sanford, NC

The only dish soap I buy. It is usually cheaper than other brands, but works just as well. I also LOVE the smells. It doesn't dry out my hands either. And a little goes a long way. Will continue to repurchase.
Allie M.
Allie M.
Boynton Beach, FL

Does this trick for half the price of leading dish soap brands. A little goes a long way, making users feel as if they get their money out of it. Various scents are nice and I would always recommend to others!
Jessica K.
Jessica K.

I don't know what it is, but this stuff is the best. I hand wash all of my dishes and this is the only brand that I will use. Nice smell and doesn't dry my skin out. One of the better dish soaps in my opinion.
Dayana V.
Dayana V.

We've been using this for years! Probably one of the best inexpensive dish soaps ever. It's not drying to the skin and it has a pleasant smell. You can find this at any grocery store which makes it even better
Roksana D.
Roksana D.
Elk Grove Vlg, IL

Original is usually the best and in this case also true. Doesn't have a big smell or anything but that's okay you don't need your dishes smelling like anything as long as it does the job and cleans them well!!
Mary W.
Mary W.

I need a dish soap that will provide a ton of suds! This product does just that and gets my dishes clean! The scent is good..smells fresh and clean. Also good for washing my hands when I don't have hand soap.
Cecily L.
Cecily L.

Always use Palmolive. Love the scent and the feel after I wash dishes. It doesn't dry out my hands or leaves a strange feeling on my skin. I tried other brands in the past and I always turn back to Palmolive.

Join Now