Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#5 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (7)
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.
Bay Shore, NY

This product is amazing and I love how it leaves my skin feeling soft. The scent is nice also and would definitely recommend! You can even sometimes find these in dollar tree for just a buck! It's my go to brand.
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
Jersey City, NJ

Need something to really get that funk off your dish? Soak it in this soap and water for a while, and it'll come right off! You can never go wrong with Palmolive dishwashing soap. It's always on my shopping list.
Noemi R.
Noemi R.

This dish soap has been my go to for years! It is worth its price and easily gets any stain out. Super effective ! It is one of my favorite things to smell as I wash dishes. I highly recommend that others try it!
Lilah W.
Lilah W.

Palmolive is a decent dish liquid. I love the smell because it reminds me of my childhood. My local store sometimes has a good sale on it which makes it really inexpensive (especially when I also have a coupon).
Veronica J.
Veronica J.
Menifee, CA

This is our daily go to for washing dishes. It gets everything off without leaving a film. Scent is neutral and a little goes a long way. There are different scents. We usually buy the blue and it smells decent.
Dorothy M.
Dorothy M.
Boston, MA

Love this original. Though it leave the color of the waylter looking green(odd), it has a great smell(not over powering) and super easy to afford. Can be found in CVS or Walgreens. Definitely my go to dish soap.
Just a small drop goes a long way! This is by far the best dish soap to get the most for your money. It cuts through grease easily and doesn't over dry my hands. The scent is fresh and clean, but nothing fruity.
Inna K.
Inna K.
Arden, Nc

My best product to wash dishes, it gets the job done fast and easy also great price and the smell is just wow I love it and will always use it and I will always recommend this product to other, so go try it out!
Lindsay D.
Lindsay D.
Bealeton, VA

Love this soop uses every day to wash our dishes no problems at all it really gets all of the dishes clean it has a fresh scent and have been using this for years plus the price is right and not expensive at all
Carina A.
Carina A.
Mesa, Arizona

Wasn't too satisfied with this I felt like it wasn't doing it job right! My dish soap wasn't thick it was thin I felt like I needed to put more than usually to make my water soapy, wasn't good on grease either.
Fyn K.
Fyn K.

Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?

Join Now