Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#8 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (5)
Heather M.
Heather M.
Milwaukee, WI

I started using this product because they always use this dish soap at work (I work at a children's hospital) while at work I noticed how well it works and how good it smelled so I bought it to use in my house and it cleans very very well.
Alexis C.
Alexis C.

I love this soap! I always lean toward concentrated soaps because they last so much longer. The scent is amazing and not overpowering at all. The only con I have is the top because I prefer a push top so I don't have to pick up the bottle!
Alexandra A.
Alexandra A.
San Diego, CA

I think this product is very good because not only cleans all your deashes but also leaves your hands really soft and smooth but I think that even if it leaves your hands really soft, when it gets dry your hands get dry more than it should
Myia J.
Myia J.

As a little girl my great grandfather would use this to always wash dishes. Whether it was after a small meal or a large gathering. The dishes were always clean, smelt nice, And it also made his hands soft too. It's very reasonably priced.
Dru D.
Dru D.
Irvine, CA

Palmolive is the best dish soap I've tried! It's viscous, moisturizing for hands and cleans everything from plates to pots. A quarter size amount of this soap cleans twice as many dishes as other soaps I've tried. I will buy this forever!!
Celeste A.
Celeste A.
Ontario, CA

This product left my hands super dry after! There was no scent at all? This product was super watery, it didn't do its job at all. Not a lot of bubbles was created in the process of washing my dishes either. I don't recommend this product.
Amber V.
Amber V.
Douglasville, GA

We use the Palmolive original because I'm able to wash my daughters bottles without any harsh smells or left over residues. It's a great price. Cleans the dishes in the dish washer phenomenally and is just as good for hand washing bottles.
Margaret M.
Margaret M.
Minneapolis, MN

Does the job. Not too sticky and cuts the grease just fine. This is a good product at a reasonable price. I prefer the original to the scented versions that alway smell perfumey as opposed to clean. Palmolive works, please don't change it!
Helen H.
Helen H.
Calgary

It's concentrated so I mix with water to foam it up and I just dip the sponge and wash. I don't like plugging the sink and filling cause then it's too much water and not enough soap. But I think it's really good. And I buy this very often.
Kim D.
Kim D.
New York

This is the only dishwashing liquid that I buy. I love the way it smells and the company has stayed true to the brand. It cuts grease effectively and seems to last forever. You get a lot of uses from this product and it is of great value.

Join Now