Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#8 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (5)
Lana K.
Lana K.
Locust valley , Ny

I ve been using it for really long time, one single drop gives great foam. I like my dish soap to smell with cleanness ( no tropical fruits or Arctic fresh etc etc). Easy to find at dollar shops for 1$ deal.
Tiffany P.
Tiffany P.
Jenkinsburg, GA

Simple dish liquid that is effective and cheap. It smells ok and is a good value. They have different scents but the original is hit fresh. I think it's effective and is about average. I would buy it again.
Kayla D.
Kayla D.
Hghlnds Ranch, CO

This is the only thing I use to clean our son's bottles. This is what we used in the NICU and have continued since we came home. A little bit goes a long way and I definitely feel like it's worth the price.
Mary-Elen K.
Mary-Elen K.

Gets the hard dirt out and is sold at a very good price and can be found at pretty much all grocery stores and pharmacies! What I like most is it doesn't have and over powering sent :) Try it for yourself !
jasmine A.
jasmine A.
Tacoma, WA

I love this soap it works just wonderful I love that you can buy it anywhere if you wanted to buy it it also makes my hands so nice and soft I love this soap it's so great and I would recommend it to anyone
Francine P.
Francine P.
Fontana, CA

This is one of the few products that I continue to use time and time again not just for the efficiency of its cleaning power but because it smells great and doesn't irritate my hands like so many others do.
Luisana B.
Luisana B.

I love Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid because with just a little bit I can get a lot done; one bottle has lasted FOREVER, and I like to hand-wash dishes, so I use it at least twice a day!
Mary R.
Mary R.

Great dish detergent. I don't think it works significantly better than dawn to keep my hands from drying out, but it works great to clean dishes. Definitely better than the cheap stuff...goes much further.
Marisela G.
Marisela G.

This dish washing soap is very affordable but you need a lot of it to get through all the dishes. I do enjoy its smell and that it does clean the dishes. It does not make the sponge smell like other soaps.
Leslie S.
Leslie S.

I have used Palmolive Dish Liquid for a long time. A small amount in hot water gets your dishes sparkling clean. There are usually manufacturer coupons which make the value even greater. Happy dishwashing!

Join Now