Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#9 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (7)
Hebatallah K.
Hebatallah K.
Sugar Land, TX
Very good! Only thing I don't like is the consistency bc it gets really slippery and I almost dropped several dishes. It smells good and works well, I would definitely buy this again and would recommend!
Liz J.
Liz J.
I use this soap daily, it lathers up great and works perfect for my dishes. It also smells great. Some other scents this brand has, I don't care for, but the brand is dependable and i am a repeat buyer!
Dominique S.
Dominique S.
Clearwater, FL
Oct. 27, 2016, 5:37 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid
This is a classic product that gets dishes sparkly clean. The only con us that it doesn't create much suds so I end up using a lot of it. Also, the grease fighting power isn't as good as its competitor.
Jacob M.
Jacob M.
Woodstock, GA
Nov. 18, 2016, 5:22 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid
This is a classic dish cleaning soap. It is hard to say if this is better or worse than Dawn. To me they are both high quality brands, and it comes down to fragrance. I like to use this as well as dawn.
neva h.
neva h.
Mesa, AZ
Dec. 1, 2016, 11:55 a.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid
The original is THE BEST - I am not a fan of the flavored ones ... I have always used this particular one, although because of the popularity of the flavoured ones, it's sometimes hard to find this one!
Edith C.
Edith C.
Mechanicsburg, PA
I gotta say this is one of the best dish liquids out there. For generations my family has used this. And well I like the foamy clean texture and the price is very good. I would definitely buy it again.
Tasha Renée L.
Tasha Renée L.
Tacoma, WA
Oct. 2, 2016, 9:19 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid
I love Palmolive. My mother always used it when I was growing up. It cuts grease really well. I found it at pretty much every store I've gone to. I will definitely continue to use this. Great product!!
Dylan R.
Dylan R.
Navarre, FL
Nov. 8, 2016, 11:11 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid
Smells ridicuously amazing, and cleans my dishes wonderfully! This is my goto dish cleaning product because of its scent and it's price! The green is my favorite and I would buy it over and over again!
nicole l.
nicole l.
VENTURA , CA
I like the concentrated dish soap. I use a wand and the concentrated comes out slowly and really cleans my dishes. Currently teaching the kids how to do dishes and "less is more" is the way to go here!
Alisa A.
Alisa A.
Silver Spring, MD
Dec. 28, 2016, 7:32 a.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid
My mom always buys this dishsoap and it works great because it fights grease pretty well and plus you know how moms love everything cheap. I would carry on what my mom does and use this great product!!
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?