Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#11 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (4)
Liseth S.
Liseth S.

Our household has used this product for as long as I can remember. It is thick and lasts for a long time. It advertises that it is soft your your hands and it really is. My dishes always end up being clean as a whistle!
Karisa W.
Karisa W.
Dania, FL

I always purchase this product. Its my everyday dish liquid. I use to for tough grease and it still works magic. It doesn't leave my hands dry. The price is awesome like everywhere. And you can always be sure t find it.
Taylor Z.
Taylor Z.
Warminster, PA

If you want a dish soap with no strong scent this is what you need! Doesn't smell bad but doesn't smell fruity either. Cleans dishes well and you don't need a huge amount of it in order to clean everything in your sink!
Michael R.
Michael R.
Kings Park, NY

Continues to be the best and much less expensive than Dawn. One reality is that Palmolive has clearly been diluted over the years. More must be used to get the same results. Having said that, it remains the best value.
Amaya C.
Amaya C.
Ludowici, GA

Mexican household my grandma would use this and I love the smell ! Effective but does not dry out the hands and is a good value ! I appreciate that it makes the dishes so clean ! And that it doesn't leave any residue !
Scarlett L.
Scarlett L.
Tampa, FL

Palmolive is one of two of my faveorite holy grail kitchen products. I do not care for the other scented ones because i feel that they don't have the cleaning power that the original does. This is a must in my kitchen!
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Sandusky, OH

Some dish liquids leave a residue; however, Palmolive Ultra does it's job! Easy, thorough clean without a residue. Product has a great value at a low cost. The scent is pleasant, not overwhelming. Would buy it again.
Baylee S.
Baylee S.
Conway , AR

I love this soap so much! We spent a week in the NICU with my son when he was born and we exclusively used Palmolive to wash his bottles and nipples. It was amazing and we bought some more when we were discharged :)
Lila F.
Lila F.
Port St Lucie, FL

My favorite liquid dish soap! Smell reminds me of doing dishes with my grandma, it's very easy on hands, and is more affordable than some other brands. I buy this brand most often, cleans the best and lasts FOREVER!
Marvelis T.
Marvelis T.

This is hands down the best liquid dish soap. It cuts through grease and leaves all dishes sparkling. It suds up a lot so you don't need to use a lot. The bottles last a long time which makes it very cost effective.

Join Now