BY PALMOLIVE #35 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Sarah H.
Canton, OH
Are used to use this dish soap all the time when I lived back at my moms house. This is what she used to do the dishes. As I got older and in my own house I switched to dawn instead. I think this is a great dish soap but I think that Dawn is a little better for removing tough spots on plates.
Stephanie G.
Pharr, TX
It is a really good product I always purchase the green or orange soap,it smells nice. It corporates with a good amount of time lasting even if I have loads of dishes toe ash every single day. Although it doesn't have a lot of foam and bubbles which I don't like that,other than that I recommend!!(:
Priscilla C.
Edison, NJ
This is my favorite go-to dishwashing liquid. It's very concentrated so you don't have to use a lot- a little goes a long way. If you get it on sale that's a huge plus. The smell is a classic clean scent and you can feel the difference when using it compared to cheaper alternatives that are a lot more watered down.
Evelyn S.
Palmolive is ok not the best but for emergencies when you cant afford other kind this one is good to go what i dont like is that you have to use alot of it when your scrubbing on a pan that has alot of food sticked on the plate it really dont take the grease off so easily but still works alil
Darrell M.
Palmolive is such a great thing to have especially it being concentrated. Not only does a little go a VERY long way but it also cleans as effectively. I bought this at my local grocer and I can't really say anything negative about the product because its such a great cleaner. Would buy again!
Jamila G.
Collegedale, TN
This is the only dish soap I use now. I am allergic to most detergents and they make me sneeze and dry out my hands pretty badly too. However, I can use palmolive and I never get allergies. Super gentle on the hands as well. The perfect liquid soap for sensitive skin people or someone with allergies.
Inde'ah A.
Baton Rouge, LA
My dad buys this for his children (me) to wash the dishes with. It smells classic and original nothing special. its not a super loud smell. It smells good and cleans in a pretty simple way. But it will stain dishes if you don't make sure all of the soap is off. I recommend rinsing off dishes twice with this soap. ;)
Starr S.
Gary, IN
Palmolive Dish Liquid is my go to for keeping my dishes clean. It only takes a little to cut through the grease on. The price of Palmolive is pretty affordable, and it goes on sale often. It has a great smell and consistency. I highly recommend this product if you want sqeaky clean dishes.
Jennifer D.
Richland, WA
We got a giant arse bottle of this at Costco awhile back. It was cheaper than the other brands and a good value. It does the job. It does work as well as you know that blue brand but eh, beggars can't be choosers. W the giant bottle has lasted for-freaking-ever too so it doesn't take much to get your dishes clean.
Cookie S.
Philadelphia, PA
I've been using Palmolive Original for decades. we watched Madge stick those poor dishwasher hands in a cupcake paper. I can always count on the cleaning power to last longer when washing our dishes. I stick with the things I know best. Oldies but Goodies. And the price is perfect, $1.00
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?