Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#3 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (7)
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
Jersey City, NJ

Need something to really get that funk off your dish? Soak it in this soap and water for a while, and it'll come right off! You can never go wrong with Palmolive dishwashing soap. It's always on my shopping list.
Lilah W.
Lilah W.

Palmolive is a decent dish liquid. I love the smell because it reminds me of my childhood. My local store sometimes has a good sale on it which makes it really inexpensive (especially when I also have a coupon).
Just a small drop goes a long way! This is by far the best dish soap to get the most for your money. It cuts through grease easily and doesn't over dry my hands. The scent is fresh and clean, but nothing fruity.
Inna K.
Inna K.
Arden, Nc

My best product to wash dishes, it gets the job done fast and easy also great price and the smell is just wow I love it and will always use it and I will always recommend this product to other, so go try it out!
Veronica J.
Veronica J.
Menifee, CA

This is our daily go to for washing dishes. It gets everything off without leaving a film. Scent is neutral and a little goes a long way. There are different scents. We usually buy the blue and it smells decent.
Dorothy M.
Dorothy M.
Boston, MA

Love this original. Though it leave the color of the waylter looking green(odd), it has a great smell(not over powering) and super easy to afford. Can be found in CVS or Walgreens. Definitely my go to dish soap.
Melisa E.
Melisa E.
Turlock

I like buying the ultra concentrated version because then you barely use any soap to make tons of suds. It basically saves you money and makes it easier to clean the BIG time messes your family and dishes make.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.

This stuff is great it's cheap, it smells good, and mostly importantly clean great. It also doesn't seem to dry out my hands as bad as other brand. I will definitely be buying more of this product in the future
Mary C.
Mary C.

Palmolive is still the old standby in dishwashing, gentle on hands also. I prefer the concentrated formula for tough grease. The original is too mild, better for hand washing and light cooking grease clean ups.
Carina A.
Carina A.
Mesa, Arizona

Wasn't too satisfied with this I felt like it wasn't doing it job right! My dish soap wasn't thick it was thin I felt like I needed to put more than usually to make my water soapy, wasn't good on grease either.

Join Now