BY PALMOLIVE #32 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml. see more...

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
marisa s.
This dish liquid is great! I like to put it on my dishes, run some water over it, and let them soak. In just a few minutes most of the food is off the dishes and pans. And even when I don't leave the dishes to soak this is still great dish liquid because I don't need to scrub the dishes as much which means less work for me!
Bee C.
Austin, TX
This is the only dishwashing liquid for me. The suds never go away. The scent is amazing and it leaves no residue on your dishes. If it's not Palmolive, I don't want it.
Tristan B.
New Market, TN
I've used this product several times in the past. To me this is the best priced name brand dish liquid that I know of. The formulal seems great and the smell isn't too strong or overwhelming. I usually stick with the detergent packs for my dish washers, but this is the brand I reach for when doing dishes by hand.
Elizabeth P.
Very thick and makes cleaning quick. I recommend leaving everything in the sink overnight with water and a teaspoon of soap and in the morning it will all just come off
Myan T.
I personally am not a big fan of Palmolive. I feel the formula is too concentrated. I feel as though I have to use more product to get a better clean. It's pretty wasteful if you think about it. Double the amount? No thanks you. I will buy this over Ajax and cheaper end brand though since it works a bit better.
DIANA C.
Nottingham, MD
I use this product because it goes on sale fairly often. It is not my all around favorite but it is economical to use. I wash dishes every day regardless of having a dishwasher. I also use it to clean the counters if not too dirty and the sink. This product has always had a decent reputation and good fragrance.
Michaela J.
El Paso, TX
I do not like grease and germs and I got this to get things done. It worked well on my Pans and I recommend this because the price is awesome too. I don't think you need the super cleaner one like this abd all the types seem to clean the same. It doesn't matter too much because their price is the same.
Kallie S.
Ely, IA
This is my favorite dish soap. It gets all the hard to scrub food off my pots and pans with ease. A lot of the time I use the soap to wash my hands, and I prefer to use it over bath and bodyworks soap. It leaves my hands really soft and smooth. My favorite thing about this soap is the SMELL, I cannot get enough of it - it is my all time favorite smell.
Aerial P.
Lynn Haven, FL
Very good dishwashing detergent. Commonly provided in mini bottles at certain condominiums up and down Panama City Beach, FL. It has a nice complete clean scent. I'm not positive what the price is compared to Dawn but it's a good product. Definitely does a better job than some of the off brands I have tried.
Fraylenni R.
Brooklyn, NY
I have always used this dish so i can not compare to the others but it gets the job done. I don't know if the dish soap you use really matters as long as the sponge you are using is good quality and you know what you are doing. Love the smell and I am guilty of using it to clean my beauty blender.
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?